Hand Heart and Crown Weddings Reviews

53 Reviews for Hand Heart and Crown Weddings

• Stacey

Stacey Johnston · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Love these guys

I couldn't have asked for any better photographers than Austin and Renata. They are an awesome team. They made everything easy and fun. I was so happy with all my pictures. He captured every moment. I'm so happy I was able to find them.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Joshua Johnston · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Austin was absolutely an amazing photographer. He captured every moment we wanted and made them beautiful

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Julia

Julia Kramp · Married on 12/03/2019

Wonderful duo!

Austin and Christel were the perfect pair for our wedding. The photos were lovely, the ceremony was thoughtful and personalized, and they were very flexible and easy to communicate with!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Rubey

Rubey Mcgarrh · Married on 10/29/2019

Effortless and comfortable.

We couldn't have had a better day. We decided to go ditch the guest style and keep it simple. This duo made us feel comfortable and were able to give us a bit of direction. They knew exactly how to make sure it was a special day we will never forget. Our experience and Photos were absolute perfection.
    - Rubey & Noah

Sent on 11/20/2019

Paige Pavlicek · Married on 10/17/2019

Super friendly and helpful

100% Recommend These guys! Helped us organize and incorporate everything we wanted.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Cynthia · Married on 10/12/2019

The best day of our lives

We can't wait to print out our pictures and fill our foyer with all the great memories from our wedding day. Thank you two so much for making our wedding day so extra special. We could not have chosen a better duo to take charge and make our day OUR day. Thank you again so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Vanessa

Jeffry · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Christel is a fantastic officiant. Very responsive, fun, and outgoing. She was very direct and did great with all our specific events and readings for the ceremony. We are so very happy we had her to officiate our special day!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Misty Parkhurst · Married on 09/28/2019

Best photographer ever!!!!!

I would highly recommend Austin as a photographer for weddings. He and his second photographer, Renata, did an amazing job with our photos for our wedding. They were very professional and helpful at the same time. They went above and beyond the normal duties of a photographer by offering solutions to help keep my stress level down and even helped bustle my dress after the ceremony when my bridesmaids were having trouble. They captured rare moments because they didn’t bother people like some photographers would. We also loved the fact that they took photos in both color and black and white for us to have.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Melvia May · Married on 09/22/2019

The prefect duo

Christel and Austin were such a blessing to us!! They really helped us make a last minute wedding come together so perfectly. They are really passionate about what they do and they have so many helpful tips and gave us great advice for the ceremony. The pictures came out amazing and we really couldn't have asked for a better team to help make our wedding day so special! Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ben Howell · Married on 08/24/2019

Knew what I did not

Austin was great! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/25/2019

Friendly and organized photographers

We found Austin and Renata through what seems to be an agency that books independent contractors, so we actually found our photographers through Classic Photography. We knew we wanted a package that included a videographer, and we also wanted the raw footage along with the edited videos because we are musicians and want to use the footage in some of our future music videos! We asked around a few businesses, but Classic Photographers had the most reasonable rates AND the least complicated access to the raw footage. They also sent us a list of photographers in our area (they are a business that spans the country and seem to hire contractors through their site) and look at their work, so we were able to connect with our actual photography team beforehand and were very comfortable and happy with our decision (Renata and Austin are the BEST!)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Victoria Barnhart · Married on 07/16/2019

I would recommend them!

They are the BEST team to have around. They will work with you and they are so patient. We absolutely love having them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Marinett

Marinett · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent. Welcoming, Warm, flexible, friendly, Funny.

We were extremely happy with the service we received. We went with one of their packages that they offer because we had a very small budget. We scheduled a wedding on super short notice and they were extremely flexible and accommodating even though we had to change some things around multiple times. The ceremony was beautiful and we loved that we could choose what Christel would say to us. Austin was Amazing! We were super happy with our photos and not once did he make us feel rushed and we totally felt like we got more than we expected or paid for. Overall we are so happy we went with them and our day turned out beautifully and we have amazing photos to remember it by.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kas

Kas · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Austin was an amazing celebrant! Very personable and warm and I feel honoured to have met him especially during such a hectic time planning the wedding. Thank you again so much

Sent on 08/08/2019

Ruth Castillo · Married on 06/20/2019

They are wonderful!

I couldn't be happier with their service. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond what is expected of them .They made my day stress free and wonderful!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Brad

Brad Kerley · Married on 05/10/2019

Spectacular!

We met Christel and connected immediately! She is amazing; kind, thoughtful, and has pizzazz!! She was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony!! And then we met Austin, and he is amazing and so nice! He took great photos of our ceremony and created the perfect photos!! They provide the perfect combination of officiant and photographer. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Alexa Monique Gillespie · Married on 04/27/2019

Instantly a part of our family.

I knew the FIRST time we had a conversation that I had made the right choice. Hand Heart and Crown weddings was the first decision I made on the long road towards what was the most stressful 6 months of my life, and I’m glad it was. Christel and Austin are the best type of humans, they truly love what they do and it is so clearly evident in their attitudes and work. The day we met face to face at our rehearsal wedding was probably the first time I had taken a deep breath in months. They instantly became family, which made it so easy for them to tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and why I was doing it. Christel had me in tears from the moment she began our vows, and every word she spoke was truly dripping in her own flair for the romantic. Austin’s ability to become everybody’s best friend made our pictures effortless and fun. Sarah, dear Sarah…. Thank you sooooo much for putting me at ease and making me feel less crazy for yelling at people to put their phones away. Hand Heart and Crown weddings has become part of my crazy family, and you should be so lucky to have them be a part of your special day.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hand Heart and Crown Weddings's reply:

STOP IT... now WE are all crying. Thank you for sharing your family with us! #nobodyputsluluinthedryer
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/15/2019

Best team ever!

We are so lucky to have found Christel and Austin. They were so quick and efficient when answering any questions we had throughout the process, and trust me, I had a lot! Haha. When we met them in person the day of the wedding, we knew we had picked the right people. They made sure everything ran smoothly and it helped so much. Christel made everyone laugh and feel at ease during the ceremony. Austin was so kind and patient when corralling my crazy family for photos. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, we’ll never forget it! ❤️

Sent on 05/21/2019

Stacy Loosier · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing work! Amazing People

Austin & Christel we’re both so amazing , friendly and really made us feel like part of the family. 5 gold stars for sure! Awesome combo pack for the two of them. Officiant and photos all in one!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Linh Tran · Married on 04/02/2019

Just Amazing

Christel and Austin were nothing short of amazing! You can see how much they enjoy what they do. They bring so much personality to your wedding. A definite recommendation!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/19/2019

The best officiant ever, honestly.

Christel had the most important job on our biggest day, and made the whole thing a freaking BREEZE. She was funny, kept it light, was so kind and knew exactly how to make us feel at ease. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone we know.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • MARCIE

MARCIE OCHOA GAMEZ · Married on 10/31/2018

Sublimely Beautiful

From planning to rehearsal to the ceremony to viewing photos afterwards, we felt like we were working with family the entire way through it all. We felt like our wedding was the only wedding they were concerned about and focused on, when we're sure it was not. Our ceremony was beautifully intimate and sweet and Christel made sure that our vows were catered to us, almost as if we had written them ourselves but a million times better! I cried along with everyone else and I never cry, literally never cry. We really felt cared for and special working with this amazing couple and I would not have changed a thing! We truly believe that Austin and Christel genuinely love and care for every single one of their clients!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

All I can say is AMAZING!!! Best photographer I have ever met and make you feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants great pictures and an even better experience!

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Krueger · Married on 09/26/2018

Fabulous!!!!

My husband and I elected to elope, but still wanted to capture our special day. Though it was just the two of us + Christel & Austin nerves were still pretty high... We were both emotional but Christel & Austin made us feel at ease. All interaction was very professional yet personable. Everything was well prepared ahead of time - by the end of the ceremony and photos it felt as though we were hanging out with a couple of our friends. The communication and support leading up to the big day was also very helpful and built the rapport that no doubt played a big role in ensuring our special day was such a success. I highly recommend Christel & Austin to help with anyones special day.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Such a wonderful couple and services. I would recommend Hand Heart and Crown Weddings to everyone!

Austin does BEAUTIFUL photography and Christel is a great officiant- all the work they both do is professional. Not only did they do out wedding for us, but they became our friends and part of the family.

Sent on 10/02/2018