Wovenlight Films Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Monica P. Married on 06/04/2020

Pure Magic

Karen has a gift for capturing the entire vibe of your wedding with precious detail. We cannot watch our video without crying tears of joy and received an insane amount of compliments on it from friends family. She was a breeze to work with and was easily the best choice we made besides each other that day.
    Tuyet T. Married on 07/21/2018

Hightlight Video

Karen did amazing job on our wedding video. She captured all the moments and put them all together. The video is very beautiful. We highly recommended Karen for your wedding videographer.
    Shannon Married on 09/26/2016
    She's original has a beautiful eye and the perfect person you want to have roaming around your wedding, capturing moments!
    Amber Married on 07/01/2016
    Karen is a great listener & delivered on the elements that I asked for in our meeting. She also went above and beyond to meet the timeline that I requested so that I could have a video to show my family at another event very shortly after the wedding. Her artistic approach was great as she was non invasive with the camera and very tuned into where a special moment was happening and captured it. The result was a video that looked whimsical and magical and it really brought tears to my eyes!
    Andrew Married on 07/23/2011
    My wife and I are so thrilled we hired Made w/ Love Videography. Our contact, Karen, was unbelievably accommodating throughout the entire process. The reason why we hired a videographer in the first place was for my grandparents who were unable to attend the wedding and Karen made sure that she got us everything we needed in time for us to share with them. Both her highlight video and the longer version will provide long-lasting memories. The highlight video especially has been one that we've gotten a ton of comments on. The most amazing part is probably the fact that she blended into the background throughout the day and did not make it feel like there was a camera in our faces the whole night.