Hana Style Reviews

Hana Style 5
Hana Style 6
Hana Style 7

Callie · Married on 01/27/2018

Let's just talk about how amazing our floral arrangements turned out! Hana Style was by far one of the best decisions in our wedding planning process! We couldn't have been happier with the service and the flowers that were provided.

Courtney · Married on 11/17/2017

Brittany is a rockstar, her creations are amazing and she is an absolute joy to work with, a true professional. Anyone looking for a wedding florist should absolutely go with Hana Style Designs, you will not be sorry and your flowers will be of the highest quality! I never had to worry and was able to put my complete trust in Brittany!

Cierra · Married on 10/14/2017

Brittany was amazing to work with in crafting the flowers for my fall wedding! I gave her my color palette and a few requests (include hops for a craft beer theme), but left the rest up to her artistic judgement. The end result was absolutely stunning, and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were two months since the wedding. From the bouquets to the table arrangements, everything was meticulously put together in an amazing variety of colors and flowers. My favorite elements she added were the hops and berries to the bouquet, but I loved everything about the flowers and greenery she chose. She has an amazing artistic eye, and I would 10/10 recommend her services. Very professional and kind to work with!

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Brittany is so so talented and was such a pleasure to work with. Her floral designs are an absolute work of art. She was able to work within my budget, creating a beautiful lush green natural style. I knew immediately when we sat down to meet that i was going to love what she did. I shared with her my vision, and we made a layout together, and the execution was perfection. I think all my bridesmaids mouths dropped when she brought my beautiful fall bridal bouquet into the room. It was just as i had pictured, but better!

Hana Style 8
    Hana Style 14
    Hana Style 15
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Brittany was so incredible to work with and I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out! She has a beautiful way of combining texture while still maintaining an organic flow of her arrangements. I was blown away when I walked in and saw all of the bouquets, and then even more so when I saw the reception all set up, and then again when I saw the ceremony arrangements she put together on site! Everything she put together made the event look so beautiful, it was breath-taking! We received so many compliments about the flowers, and I could not stop looking at them all night. Not only did she put together an incredible assortment of flowers, she was also extremely accommodating and easy to work with.

Tamaru · Married on 05/20/2017

The day of the wedding I remember Brittany dropping off my bouquet, it was a highlight of the 'getting ready' process. It was a gorgeous bouquet with touches of Colorado. I knew I had chosen correctly. I could not have found anyone more skilled and talented. Her unique training in traditional Japanese floral arrangements transformed my wedding venue into something truly magical and special.
    Thank you for working with me.

Amber · Married on 10/14/2016

This lady is talented! I cannot put into words how great she was! From the very first meeting till dropping off my rentals afterwards she was the sweetest. I only showed Brittany a few pictures of what I had in mind and everything was perfect. On top of all that her prices are extremely reasonable. Thank you again for helping make my day beautiful!

Shelby · Married on 02/29/2016

Brittany was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for her. She is such a great listener and is able to really understand what brides are looking for. Brittany is also very good about keeping in touch, which I greatly appreciated. Her business ethic is superior to other vendors and her skill....

....well she's EXTREMELY talented! She creates stunning pieces and has a beautiful unique style that she adds to her designs.

When my flowers were delivered to me on my Wedding Day, I started to cry. She did everything I wanted and more! I would recommend her any day!

Brittany was the best!!! She is professional, responsive, and so creative. We are extremely happy that we met her. The flowers at our wedding were absolutely perfect. Brittany was able to take our ideas and tastes and bring them to life and everything was exactly what we wanted. And actually, probably better than we could have imagined. All of the flowers were so beautiful and we got so many compliments. One of the catering staff even said they were the best flowers she had seen in the past couple years! If you want your perfection, call Brittany!

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

Brittany is hands down one of the most talented florists in Colorado. I have always looked at photographs of her work, and knew I had to have her for my wedding. I hired her as my florist for my wedding this past July. She did not disappoint. The flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. The arbor was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were exactly what I pictured. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. I still received compliments on my wedding flowers. Not only is Brittany amazing at her job, she is reliable and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend Hana Style Designs for your wedding or any special event.

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Brittany was such a pleasure to work with! From our very first interaction, I knew she was the lady I wanted to make my flower dreams come true. Her work is beyond beautiful and she has such a positive and upbeat energy! She always responded right away with any questions, ideas or concerns. Follow her on instagram and you will see why she should be your florist!

Joette · Married on 03/14/2015

Phenomenal. Brittany is absolutely phenomenal! She created the most unique, lush, amazing arrangements for my wedding. Walking into the reception my husband said…"You are going to be SO excited when you see this!" And I was. Her work took my breath away.
    Not only is Brittany incredibly talented, but she is one of the sweetest people I've ever worked with. She was timely, responsive and genuine. I wish I lived in Colorado so I could work with her more often!

Natalie · Married on 02/14/2015

Hana Style did my flowers for my Valentine's Day wedding. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Brittany did such a great job and really captured what I was looking for and then more! I wanted beautiful pinks and reds to fit our Valentine's Day theme. The flowers were perfect, Brittany was so flexible and easy to work with and overall a great price! :-)

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2014

Brittany is so creative! She provided floral design for some photoshoots that I did in 2014. I didn't have to direct her in any way because she read my mind! She is confident in her ability to create beautiful work and she is trustworthy too. I recommend her to all of my clients because I know they will get the best service and product, and that is the best value!

Alison · Married on 05/27/2014

Brittany's flowers are beautful. That's why we chose her and the work she did for us was everything we hoped for. She listened carefully to what I was looking for and worked flexibly to our budget.

Cassy · Married on 05/24/2014

Brittany with Hana Style Designs did a fabulous job at our wedding. I absolutely loved my bouquet and all of the little details that Brittany added to my flowers. She truly listened to what I wanted and made it come alive. She is very reasonably priced, especially for the talent that she has to make such beauty with flowers. Loved her!

Brianna · Married on 04/26/2014

Brittany is so awesome and the quality of work she provides is nothing short of that! I don't think I could've been happier with how our wedding flowers turned out! Every one of our guests loved them too!

Juliet · Married on 10/12/2013

We used Hana Style Designs for our 10/12/13 wedding in Fort Collins, CO. Brittany was a delight to work with and executed our vision perfectly. She really listened to what we thought we wanted in terms of colors, presentation, and theme and took it to the next level; but still stayed true to our ideas. She was very knowledgeable and could suggest a flower or look to go with whatever color or design we had in mind, a very hard task to accomplish. She created absolutely stunning displays and we received MANY compliments on them. We love that she uses so many different textures in her art, from succulents to different types of flowers like Billy Balls. My bouquet was absolutely EPIC and I'm still thinking about it to this day. I wish I could have frozen it in time and kept it forever! Thank you so much, Brittany, you created EXACTLY what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier!

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2013

Brittany created beautiful, stunning arrangements for my wedding. She quickly responded to all my questions and was flexible when adding/removing flowers. I loved using Brittany and highly recommend her!

Hana Style is my go to floral vendor for both professional and personal events... I am a regional event planner and would recommend this vendor to any bride or other planner! Not only is she creative and talented but runs a professional business, responds promptly and is a joy to work with!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 06/07/2013

I would highly recommend Brittany Kinoshita and Hana Style. Brittany created absolutely gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids and stunning boutonnieres for the groomsmen. Not only were the arrangements beautiful, Brittany was easy to work with, friendly and professional. In addition, she offers reasonable and competitive pricing. I would absolutely use Hana Style again in the future.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Hana Style's reply:

Kara, thank you so much for your review! I loved working with you too and loved your fun peacock wedding! It was such an honor to be a part of it all!

Kelly Jean · Married on 04/06/2013

Brittany was an absolute delight to work with. She executed my vision perfectly and was amazingly prompt with all emails and questions. Her delivery fee was beyond reasonable and she arrived right on time to pin on the guy's boutonnieres, deliver bouquets and set up table arrangements. Her creativity and sense of style added the perfect flair to our wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hana Style's reply:

Kelly Jean thank you so much for the great review! I'm so glad I got to be part of your wedding. Your such a fun couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Carly · Married on 06/28/2009

Hana Style was the WOW factor for our wedding day. Brittany is so creative in her floral designs. It is a truly unique style and made our wedding day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Brittany was also very helpful in helping us choose the right flowers and colors and little details, all the way down to the ribbons that tie the boquets together. I highly recommend Hana Style to other brides.