Hampton Roads Violin Reviews

46 Reviews for Hampton Roads Violin

• Lucia

Lucia M. · Married on 08/22/2020

Very professional!!!

I wanted my wedding to be a bit traditional and elegant! Having Liz play for my ceremony and cocktail hour was the best thing I decided to do. She was on time, she was always professional, she can play anything you want. Her prices are fair! Hire her you’ll be glad you did.

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha R. · Married on 11/11/2019

Beautiful music

Liz was wonderful! We got so many high remarks after our ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sarah R. · Married on 11/01/2019

Did a great job for our wedding ceremony

Liz did a great job of playing for our wedding ceremony. She played the songs we asked, but filled in the rest because we didn’t know what we wanted. It was a wonderful touch to our wedding

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Mike

Mike S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great job!

Elizabeth did a fantastic job providing music for our wedding. We had some random requests for songs and we asked her to fill the rest of the time as she best so fit; she was able to play everything we wanted and handle the rest on her own. It was exactly what we needed. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect fit for our Wedding Ceremony

Liz was extremely easy to work with from selecting songs and submitting payment all online. She played every song I asked for and was such a seamless process. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Julie · Married on 07/26/2019

Classy Touch!

Elizabeth and her violin fit perfectly for our intimate garden ceremony! Highly enjoyed by my guests who had mentioned that the music provided was lovely, elegant, and peaceful among many other wonderful comments! I have always wanted the beautiful sound of the violin played for my wedding day and I am so happy I did! Aside from my guests, it was very calming to hear my song being played and walk down the aisle to. Elizabeth was very adept in art of her profession and working with me (the bride) at planning the music selection and pinpointing details. As my fiance and I did not work with any coordinator, I was very fortunate to work with Elizabeth and feel comfortable and trustworthy of her! A wonderful touch to our perfect day! I highly recommend her violin skills and services!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Christine · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect violin!

Elizabeth was absolutely perfect for our wedding and her violin playing was beautiful! She even learned a song at our request with only three days notice and still performed it flawlessly!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful for a Christmas Wedding

My wedding was late December and she did not disappoint with my request of traditional Christmas music while guests were being seated. She had no issue playing any song I wanted for my processional and recessional. Elizabeth is very nice and accommodating!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Darrin · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly recommend Elizabeth

We had Elizabeth perform at our Jewish wedding in October 2018 (both the ceremony and part of our reception). She offered and followed through on the specific songs and music that we requested. She was very professional and very pleasant to work with. We appreciated that she called the day of the wedding to give us a heads-up that she might be a little late due to traffic, but she was on-time and ready to go. We highly recommend her for your wedding music.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Tish · Married on 05/26/2018

I am going to have to hire her again! Being the bride and loving the Violin more than most, I didn’t get to hear as much as I wanted but what I did hear, she was WONDERFUL!
    Very responsive, arrived in time, and my family loved her! Amazing talent, beautiful music!
    Can’t go wrong if you hire Liz for your event!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Matt and Christina

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Elizabeth was exactly what we were looking for for my wedding entrance music. We highly recommend her to perform at your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Becky · Married on 10/07/2017

Elizabeth was the most responsive and helpful violinist I've ever worked with. My wedding music was amazing because of her. When I was at a loss for song choices, she gladly offered options (just what a bride needs) when I needed it the most. I highly recommend her. My guests and myself were so pleased with her performance!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Elizabeth was very easy to work with & very reliable! She played the music beautifully while our guests were being seated and during the prelude and processional! She was also very helpful in providing a list of songs that are recommended for a wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 08/12/2017

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with! Thank you for making our ceremony and cocktail hour even better with your music.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Teresa · Married on 07/22/2017

Hello!
    We were very pleased with Elizabeth Stacy's violin accompaniment, to our
    evening event welcoming new members to our club, First Settlers Region-Porche Club of America, July 22, 2017 at Eagle Point at Cahoon Plantation, Chesapeake, VA.
    Beautiful violin music!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 07/15/2017

Elizabeth was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony! She was accompanied by John on cello. The duet provided wonderful welcome music for our guests and made our requested songs sound beautiful! After the ceremony she played along with our promenade to the reception hall. Many guest commented on her and John's playing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 04/15/2017

Elizabeth completed our ceremony and I am so happy I was able to book her, she truly plays beautifully and added something special to our magical day. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

She was amazing and played beautifully for our wedding! We had her play traditional and Celtic and it was amazing!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I hired Elizabeth Stacy for our wedding ceremony in April, and we absolutely loved her. We had her play traditional and Celtic. She played beautifully! We recommend her for anyone looking to use a violinist for their wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Sigh · Married on 07/30/2016

Good Service and Price. Very professional as well.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Awnya · Married on 06/25/2016

Elizabeth was great!! She was prompt, played a beautiful selection and entertained the guest at our wedding. I would highly recommend her your musical needs.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Erika · Married on 06/18/2016

Elizabeth played "A Thousand Years" as requested. She played beautifully!! Very puntual and flexible. Thank you for made the moment perfect!!! :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Elise · Married on 06/04/2016

Elizabeth was very accommodating. She played for my wedding and cocktail hour. Everyone seemed to enjoy the music. It was very affordable.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Elizabeth did an amazing job playing at my ceremony. She was incredibly easy to work with and did an amazing job playing the music I wanted. I would highly recommend Elizabeth for any event. Thank you Elizabeth for making my wedding ceremony so special!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2016

Elizabeth was simply amazing. She arrived promptly to our wedding ceremony and provided beautiful music for our guests while they waited for the ceremony to start, as well as playing a lovely rendition of the bridal march as I walked down the aisle. I highly recommend Elizabeth for your music needs.

Sent on 05/04/2016