Hammaker's Flower Shop Reviews

Hammaker's Flower Shop 3
Hammaker's Flower Shop 4
Hammaker's Flower Shop 5

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

Very easy to work with and BEAUTIFUL flowers! I gave them my idea and they put it into real life, my flowers were gorgeous!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely loved working with Wendy! She has a lot of experience not only preparing flowers but also planning weddings. This is very helpful when you're someone that doesn't know exactly what you want and could use a little direction (me). All the bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! The fact that she dropped off and set up all the flowers in three different locations was amazing. It allowed for a very stress free day.

Hammaker's Flower Shop 6
    Hammaker's Flower Shop 7

Chawntelle · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding flowers were so beautiful!!!! The centerpieces for my wedding were stunning!!! Hammaker’s flower shop did an amazing job!!!

Hammaker's Flower Shop 8
    Hammaker's Flower Shop 9
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/15/2017

Wendy was amazing to work with! She took the time to meet with us a few times to go over what our vision was, and she really delivered! Her added suggestions for the ceremony were exactly what we needed, and we were able to move them into the reception so we could use them for the décor then, too. We had a slight miscommunication for the headpiece for the bride the morning of the wedding, but by the time the hair appointments were done, Wendy had created a new headpiece that was EXACTLY what was wanted. Wendy made sure the flowers completed the centerpieces, and she came back at the end of the night to pick up the things that we had rented. I would DEFINITELY choose them again!

• FinallyMrs.A

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

Wendy and her Mom are so great! They met with us and showed us some options, when we decided on a floral selection they even set up a mock table for us of what our tables would look like. The original flower design was changed out of concern for weather and wilting and I was so happy with our new choice and everything turned out beautiful! I highly recommend!

Hammaker's Flower Shop 10
  • Yenma

Yenma · Married on 05/07/2017

We met the owners of Hammaker's at a Bridal Expo. I loved the fact that they are mother & daughter team! Their designs looked lovely and they were very willing to work with the budget we had in mind. Talking with Wendy and her mother, I knew that they understood my vision and I felt very comfortable choosing them. When they delivered the flowers on our wedding day, I couldn't be happier with the results. Wendy went above and beyond to make sure our flowers matched the orange coral of the bridesmaids' dresses. The result was a romantic bouquet that was absolutely perfect. The flowers spelled wonderful and they lasted through the entire event! I can't gush enough about my flowers! I'm so happy with my decision.

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2016

Hammaker's Flower Shop did a spectacular job for my wedding in November 2016. They were very responsive, experienced, and so kind. We met with them several times to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and they were so helpful giving their opinions based on their years of experience. Everything turned out perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on the arrangements. It's almost been two weeks since my wedding day and our flowers are still brightening up many of our family members’ homes. I would recommend this vendor to any bride and groom. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out on our wedding day. Thank you Hammaker's! :)

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

Flowers were never something I cared too much about because honestly most flowers at a wedding all look the same to me! That all changed once we went to Hammachers and worked with Beverly and Wendy. They listened to our vision and made up the most unique and beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. They made up samples months in advance and when they were not quite as we envisioned worked with us until they were perfect. Little details like diamond sprays completed the fairly-tale look we were going for. The centerpieces at the reception were statement pieces that guests talked about all night! They never made us feel like we were being a pain when we wanted changes or forgot about additional things we needed. They work tirelessly up early in the morning to get us flowers then late at night to break things down. They still always had smiles on their faces and only cared about our satisfaction! I highly recommend them for any floral needs!

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Wendy and her mom did an amazing job the flowers were beautiful and more than we could have asked for on our wedding day. Wendy was very accommodating to our needs. Wendy and her assistant Nikki also provided wedding planning services for our wedding and I could not have asked for more! Wendy assured we were on schedule the entire time and took care of any little thing I needed, helped the photographer, even had medicine for my cold! Love them all!

Alex · Married on 09/03/2016

Wendy and her team are absolutely amazing. Definitely some of the best money we spent on the wedding. We used Hammakers for Day of Coordination and Flowers. The flowers were beautiful and Wendy helped us stay organized and think of creative ideas for the reception. Would highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 07/30/2016

Hammaker's was one of the preferred vendors suggested to me by my venue. I chose them over the competitor due to the great mother/daughter team they have. I loved that they showed me affordable pieces alongside more expensive ones. I really didn't know how exactly I wanted my flowers to look but they did a great job!

Sharon · Married on 05/07/2016

Beverly and her daughter provide a rare service... Personal and professional, an understanding of vision, incorporating elegance with budget friendly. Practically impossible, but they are able to accomplish this with absolutely gorgeous arrangements of flowers. We will be using Hammaker's Flower Shop for our next wedding and for other events as well.

Laura · Married on 10/02/2015

Wendy of Hammaker's Flower Shop was everything and more I could have hoped for from a florist. I went in to the first appointment not really having a particular flower preference, and she did an excellent job of using the information I gave her about my colors and venue to create a vision right then and there. Later, when the bridesmaid dresses came in and the color was a bit different than expected, she immediately came up with another plan that was even more beautiful than the first plan. It was so nice to be able to leave it to her to come up with a vision based on the colors and style of the wedding. I trusted her the entire time to do what she believed would be most beautiful and am so glad that I did. The bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, table settings, and additional decorations were gorgeous. Finally, we also used Wendy for her day of coordinating service, and cannot imagine the day without her support and expertise. We truly had the most magical day and know that her hand in coordinating was the reason it went so smoothly. We truly could not have been happier. Thank you Wendy!!

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2015

Hammaker’s is a wonderful family-owned company. Working with Wendy was a joy, and the flowers for our wedding day were simply stunning! This family knows flowers, and they absolutely love what they do. The prices were extremely reasonable, and I 100% recommend Hammaker’s!

Cori · Married on 09/18/2015

I honestly don't know how we would have planned our wedding without Wendy's help. Wendy went above and beyond what we expected in every possible way- from nailing down vendors, to letting us use her property for our engagement shoot, to running out to buy bamboo skewers for s'mores during our reception when we realized we'd forgotten them. Wendy is the type of person who Gets. It. Done. no matter what. If you're looking for someone who will have your back and help you navigate any situation that might come up in the planning process, Wendy is hands down your best bet. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her as a coordinator!

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2015

Hammaker's was so wonderful to work with! After meeting with Wendy, I didn't even bother meeting with any other florist! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, and I went in not really knowing anything about flowers, but that didn't matter - I told Wendy my vision and she completely exceeded my expectations! My flowers were absolutely PHENOMENAL! I would recommend Hammaker's to anyone looking for amazing flowers from a small family business - you won't regret it!

Kailin · Married on 08/08/2015

I liked working with Hammaker's because they were friendly and efficient. We only ordered bridal party flowers for our wedding since it was outdoors; I did not feel at all pressured to purchase more from them and was actually encouraged to keep it simple to save myself some money (great advice!). A few pictures by e-mail and a brief phone conversation were all it took. Wendy understood exactly what I was looking for and was able to execute it at a very reasonable price! The flowers were delivered to our venue on time the day of as scheduled and everything was beautiful.

chelsea · Married on 08/01/2015

Wendy and her mother did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding.. from the ceremony, to bouquets, to centerpieces and flowers for the cake, it was all perfect. I had a color scheme and small vision, and they really guided me and made it come to life. Wendy also provided day of coordination for us and did a fabulous job of taking care of the bridal party and dealing with vendors. Looking back, there is nothing I would've changed and can't imagine it being any better!

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Wendy also coordinated our wedding. Without her helping the day of the wedding, it would have been a disaster. She lead the team of vendors and made our wedding go smoothly and perfectly.

• User6206803 · 2+ years ago

Wendy, was wonderful to work with. My flower arrangements were gorgeous. She worked as my wedding planner for the day of and took care of all the little tasks so that I could fully enjoy my day. She is so personable that it felt like I was working with a great friend. She took charge and ensured everything was in place for my big day!

Darcy · Married on 04/22/2015

Beautiful flowers for our wedding.

Jordan · Married on 12/20/2014

Wendy was amazing to work with! She helped to make sure everything was absolutely perfect for us! our flowers and centerpieces were breath taking ! We couldn't have been happier ! I will be recommending them to everyone we know !

April · Married on 12/06/2014

I hired Wendy as a florist, but also purchased her Day of Coordination Package. All I can say is BOOK HER! She and Beverly were SO helpful on my wedding day. They made sure everything ran smoothly & on time. It rained all day, and they even made sure I stayed nice & dry throughout the day while still getting amazing pictures. I kept saying all day, "What do people do if they don't hire you??" and I meant it. Having Wendy & Beverly there was truly a lifesaver.. the package is PRICELESS. My day would have been stressful if I did not have someone there to help move things along; thanks to Wendy & Beverly, I could relax & truly enjoy my wedding day.

Note- the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! they did our bridal party flowers and reception flowers (centerpieces, tablecloths, etc.). Everyone commented that they were absolutely beautiful- exactly what I asked for. Book Hammaker's for your flowers (and buy the coordination package)- you won't regret it!!

Wendy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is kind, personable, understanding, and professional. She helped make my wedding dreams come true, affordably. She patiently guided me through the process to make my visions a reality within my budget. She quickly responded to any questions via email and was very flexible. The boquets, corsages, boutonnieres, arrangements, and arbor were exactly what I pictured. I would highly recommend Hammaker's and Wendy!