Halo Cupcake Reviews

5 | Loves Park, IL

5 Reviews for Halo Cupcake

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

Liz was great to work with. These cupcakes are AMAZING! We had such a hard time choosing because every single flavor we had was great. My husband works close to her shop and we would try all the flavors she had when they were available. EVERYONE at the wedding was raving about the them. We had French Toast and Lemon Cream.

Sent on 08/02/2017

KATIE · Married on 11/05/2016

Halo Cupcake was wonderful to work with! We had them make a small cake for us to cut. I shared some examples of what I liked and the one they created was perfect! They also made the cutest mini cupcakes for our dessert table. They were great and guests loved them!

Sent on 02/04/2017

rosena · Married on 04/15/2017

I had a great cake with 3 different flavors. My guests love it and I love it too, i was too busy I did not eat enough cake.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • User5232046 · 2+ years ago

3.5
      3.0

The cupcakes and our wedding cake was EXCELLENT!!!! Everyone talked about how great our cupcakes were, especially the Resee ones. However, the owner called at 3:15 during the time of the ceremony, so she made a decision even though we had already discussed it, and she left us nothing to hold the left over cupcakes and wedding cake in. Luckily, I had a friend willing to hold the cake all the way home on her lap.

Sent on 06/09/2016

2.8
      2.5
      3.0

Halo Cupcakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We had a specific vision for our cake and they were able to make exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 08/23/2014