64 Reviews for Hallmark Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Negatives (1)
Proofs (1)
64 Hallmark Photography Reviews

We loved working with Hallmark Photography. Our wedding package included an engagement shoot. Mike kept our engagement shoot fun and was able to bring out our personalities. Hallmark is very flexible and personable. The day of the wedding, Mike really kept things moving. We got most of our bridal party pictures done, and still had time to enjoy cocktail hour! Our videographer, also named Mike was great too. He filled in as another photographer for my groom and our groomsmen. Most of the time you didn't even know pictures or videos were being done! Our pictures were available for viewing within 2 days.

It was a pleasure working with Hallmark. If you are looking for a photographer that is friendly and personable, this is the company to use!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Hallmark was fabulous! Service was reliable and professional, the photographers kept on a tight schedule which made the day so smooth. Photos turned out great, really happy with everything from hallmark! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Video

Our wedding was July 8 and we had our pictures back by July 10! Not many people can say that. They looked great and a lot of people told me how well the pictures came out! Our venue recommended hallmark so that is how we found out about them. Our video highlight was amazing -- When Mike says you can customize things, he really means it! I am a person who likes things done a very particular way, and Mike has the patience to deal with people like me!

Mike is a very laid back guy with a lot of energy. My husband and I went to his house to go meet him and see his work before booking with him. The prices are a lot more reasonable than his competition which led us to hire them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Hallmark Photography for our wedding photos! Mike and Cindy, their additional photographer Jen and the videographer Mike were all great to work with. You cannot beat the prices and the pictures are all gorgeous!

Profile Picture Caryn, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hallmark photography was the most affordable all inclusive package of everywhere I looked and the service was impeccable! They are the best! I am so happy the pictures they are amazing! Everything was uploaded & edited so fast our friends & family were shocked. The photographers really helped make everything run smooth on my wedding day especially Jen she was so helpful! The photographers & videographer were so kind & took every step to make all details perfect. I can't say enough about them! I would highy recommend hallmark photography!

Profile Picture Christine, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Hallmark did a great job with my wedding always got back to me with questions I had about anything I needed help with. They took pictures of everything everyone and did very well ! I would recommend them for anyone getting married !! ??

Profile Picture User3259767, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and Cindy went above and beyond for our special day! We had complications with our transportation which caused us to be late to our own wedding. And they stayed and helped us thru everything. Our photos turned out amazing. And I am so happy listened to Cindy and went with a real album instead of a Shutterfly product because the difference of quality is truly amazing. I did the package with two parent books and our album with the video and a wall photo. Pricing was the best around and their service was amazing. Thank you so much Mike and Cindy for all you have done.

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Cindy went above and beyond for our wedding! It is clear that they both love what they do, they really take the time to make sure you get the photos you want and make you feel comfortable and keep you laughing throughout the day! Cindy-- thank you countless times for fixing my dress and veil. You worked so hard each time to spread it out and after every photo I would move and you had to do it again! Mike- thank you for being part of our special day. I will cherish these photos forever.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was very nice to deal with and did a great job on our wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and the entire Hallmark Photography team was a pleasure to work with. Mike was quick to respond to questions via email/phone calls and made the entire experience a smooth one. Mike, Nick and Pat (our photographers and videographer) made us, our families and our bridal party feel comfortable throughout the whole day. They took their time and genuinely cared about the photos and video they produced. I would recommend Hallmark Photography to anyone looking for a great experience with their wedding photographer and videographer!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and his crew were completely professional and attentive from beginning to end. We highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Philip Lisa, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Hallmark Photography is fantastic! My husband and I first interacted with Hallmark at our good friends' wedding. They made a great impression on us and were highly recommended by our friends. My husband and I decided to book Hallmark for our wedding on 10/30/15 and right from the start they were enthusiastic, friendly, and make a positive connection with us. They appreciated our artistry and catered to our needs.

Hallmark took beautiful photographs that captured all the wonderful moments from our wedding day. Throughout the entire photo process they were professional, flexible, and friendly. They also made our album creation process fun by allowing us to express our creativity and be actively engaged in editing our album pages. Hallmark also inputted great ideas that added a unique style to our album.

My husband and I were able to create the album of our dreams as well as relive our wedding day each time we look at our incredible photos! I highly recommend Hallmark Photography for weddings and all other life events you want to capture beautifully on film!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding was yesterday, and my day was shot by two photographers from this company. The photographers were set to arrive at mine and my husbands respective areas at 12:00PM. They actually ended up being a bit Walt which was great. Jen went right upstairs with me and got to work. She made me feel very comfortable, and she was not rushing me or pushy. After all the formality poses, we headed to church, then other photos then the reception. All night Jen and the second photographer were very attentive. They got every photo we wanted, and they were never in the way or distracting at any point. I recommend this company to anyone seeking wedding photography.

Profile Picture Kris, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I LOVED my photographers! I hired hallmark for photography and videography and they provided that and SO much more! They really kept my day running smoothly and got the wedding party situated to complete all the pictures we wanted. These photographers are very friendly and basically become your friend by the end of the day! We received our pictures from our wedding the day after our wedding, so there was no waiting time at all. They were perfect and pictures came out beautiful!

Profile Picture User4931347, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first time my husband and I met Mike we knew he was going to take our photos and film our wedding. The hallmark family is very nice, flexible, prompt and very professional. I could not believe how beautiful our pictures came out. They took so many fun pictures which is exactly what we wanted! We had a Marine wedding and the pictures are outstanding. It was super hot that day but you can't see one bit of sweat on anyone in any picture. We are so glad we used Hallmark for our photos. Cannot wait to see the album!!

Profile Picture sabrina, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Hallmark for our videography services and so did my sister 6 years prior. We haven't gotten our video back yet but I'm sure we're going to love it! We were interested in a basic video of our day that stayed within our budget. Hallmark photography was perfect! They were quick with their responses, they were professional, they were friendly and they worked hard to make sure all the important parts of your day were captured! We're do excited to see our video!

Profile Picture User4238236, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jenn and the hallmark team were amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as the day of, and even after our wedding! Everything from our engagement photos to the photos from the big day were absolutely perfect. They always responded immediately to emails and phone calls and were so easy to work with. They even put up with our sometimes unruly dog just because we wanted a few shots with him. The prices were very affordable and there were multiple packages to choose from. I will be recommending hallmark to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Hallmark Photography did a FANTASTIC job with my wedding. The engagement shoot really solidified our choice in photographers. We felt like ourselves when taking pictures and the Hallmark professionals did the rest. They were great with posing us and getting shots that we would not have thought to get like everyone on the dance floor at the end of the night. Our families were happy too, and we have so many great pictures to choose from that we haven't picked our photos yet! I have heard many friends say they had to wait for the photos for over a month. Hallmark sent us the website and the digitals within a few days! The price was very reasonable and the quality is excellent! I would recommend Hallmark for your big day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hallmark was wonderful ! Very energetic during wedding and thoughtful. Afterwards completely responsive and the video was perfect!

Profile Picture lacey, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great service, great pictures of our wedding, great people! Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jay, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hallmark photography help capture everything that was going on along with taking all the pictures I asked. They were great.

Profile Picture User5121789, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Hallmark Team was amazing! Jen was awesome and really took control of the day and made everything run smoothly. Everyone was very professional and made me feel amazing. I would recommend Hallmark to everyone I know!

Profile Picture User4487787, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Hallmark Photography did an amazing job capturing all the amazing moments of our wedding. There are so many good shots, it's hard to choose my favorites! Our video turned out wonderful, and I can't stop watching it over and over. They were a pleasure to work with, and really made every effort while personally designing our album that every single page was exactly what we wanted.

I would definitely recommend Mike and Hallmark Photography for any event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Like most brides, my wife is insane. Hallmark photography was our photographer and videographer for our wedding. There were so many packages available to us, but even with so many choices, my psychotic wife couldn't find a package that fit. I forgot the exact phrase that Mike from Hallmark used, but he basically told us that every package could be customized however we wanted. We booked Hallmark Photography and it took us months to determine the actual package we wanted. We finally settled on two photographers and the videographer. To be honest, I didn't want a wedding video. I didn't think we would ever watch it and my wife didn't either. We figured that we should just do it and we weren't disappointed.
My delirious wife and her erratic maid of honor had all of these time consuming photos that they wanted the photographers to take. Leading up to our wedding, the two cuckoo girls sent plenty of ideas to the photographers and they made sure we got those shots on our wedding day. I've been to plenty of weddings in the past and the photographers were the most professional I've ever encountered. They captured amazing shots and they weren't pushing people out of the way to get them either. (I've seen that at plenty of events).

After the wedding, our photos were made available to us so we could create our album. I'm not sure if I mentioned how mental my wife is, but she bothered Hallmark Photography for over a year with changes to the album. Because Hallmark was so professional, reasonable, and flexible I recommended them to a wedding I was in this past Halloween. When Mike showed up as the photographer, he told me he had a surprise for us... He brought our wedding album and other deliverables.
As a side note, my father is a semi-amateur photographer. He's had darkroom equipment back when people still used film and he still uses Nikon cameras. When my dad saw Hallmark's work, he told me that he wished Hallmark did my sister's wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren and Matt, 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs