Hall Creative Co. Reviews

9 | Milwaukee, WI

9 Reviews for Hall Creative Co.

1 User photo

• Annie

Annie Prak-Primakow · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful, reasonable, and personal!

I had a wonderful experience working with Ava! Ava thoughtfully considered my inspiration and vision, and delivered a beautiful product. I would absolutely recommend Ava and Hall Creative Co., and hope I have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Lo Holman · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hall Creative Co. Produces Timeless Keepsakes to Cherish

Ava at Hall Creative Co. is an incredibly talented artist, and we were so fortunate that our planner, Monica at Morr Events recommended her services. Ava made the design process effortless. She was timely in her response, creating proofs and providing edits. Her workflow process made managing feedback a breeze and she executed our vision flawlessly. Ava designed our Save the Dates for both digital and paper sends – creating a modern and timeless look that we will treasure forever.

Ava is extremely thoughtful, both professionally and personally. When we shared news that we canceled our wedding because of COVID-19 complications, she was incredibly understanding and sympathetic. Despite our partnership ending, Ava will easily be our first point of contact for any stationery needs in the future.

Sent on 05/13/2020

Hall Creative Co.'s reply:

Lauren, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure getting to work together and I hope our paths cross in the future.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Schulz · Married on 09/11/2019

Best wedding invitations ever!

Ava is a dream to work with. Her invitation style is timeless and we received so many compliments on our invitation suite and signage on the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Hall Creative Co.'s reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! You were also a dream to work with and I am so honored to have been apart of your special day.
  • Lauren

Lauren Steingold · Married on 08/10/2019

Definitely work with Hall Creative Co!

Working with Ava from Hall Creative Co was an absolute delight! She was my favorite vendor during entire wedding process. She is talented, patient, and thoughtful. Her work is stunning, incredibly high quality, and exactly what I was looking for. Ava understands what it's like to be a bride and knows how to make the paper experience easy and stress free. I'd work with her again a million times over.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bethany · Married on 11/10/2018

I would recommend Hall Creative Co to any Bride that I meet! My wedding is in November 2018 and we have enlisted Hall Creative Co’s services to come up with an entire custom suite of paper goods. Ava has single handedly designed my invitations, seating chart, place cards, and even my GOBO light design! And the best part is – they all match perfectly and really help to set the tone for my glamorous yet modern wedding. I am terribly indecisive but after seeing Ava’s work the decision was easy! She is easy to work with, thinks creatively, and effectively communicates her ideas. Ava was really able to capture the look, feel and color scheme that I was looking for and my invitation suite is so much better than I ever could have dreamed of. She has been a true game-changer in my wedding planning process and has even lent me her eye for design to help me decide on other décor for my wedding. I wish I could give Hall Creative Co. ten stars!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2018

I can’t wait to send out my wedding suite. Ava was able to bring our ideas to life and I am so happy with the final product. She assisted in personalizing and printing our envelopes as well. Her great communication throughout the process helps a bride focus on other items and I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend to everyone for any event. Can’t wait for our next big life moment to work together again.

• Tyler

Tyler Wilson · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Invitation Suite and Programs

We recently used Hall Creative Co. for our wedding invitation suite and ceremony programs and we were very impressed with how everything turned out! We worked with Ava who was absolutely fantastic. After chatting about our vision, style, and theme for the wedding, she created a few different, beautiful designs. She listened to all our request, and was able to offer some great design ideas that we would have never thought of! Each piece was thoughtfully designed, and you could tell she really loves what she does. We would highly recommend Hall Creative Co. for any of your stationary and design needs!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2018

Hall Creative designed our wedding programs for our October 2018 New Orleans wedding. I gave Ava a few pointers in terms of what I was thinking, sent along the text and in no time at all we had a beautiful and creative design sent back to us for review. The whole process from start to finish was quick, professional and most importantly we are in love with our perfect programs for our special day. They arrived in the nicest packaging, that honestly was more fun than opening a holiday or birthday present. All of her designs are amazing and I wish I would have used her for all my wedding paper products!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Emily · Married on 08/31/2014

I highly recommend Hall Creative! Ava custom designed my wedding invitation/wedding program 4 years ago and last year she designed my 30th birthday invite. I received so many compliments on both designs! Ava was timely and pleasure to work with! Her custom water color designs are exquisite and some of the best wedding suite art i’ve ever seen!