Haley Brownen Photography Reviews

View more information

• Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 12/12/2020

Best photographer experience!

I legitimately don't know where to start! Besides the fact that Haley was such a joy to work with, her photography was STUNNING! She made every image in my head come to life. She and McKenna were so fun to work with. We got married at a museum at night in the middle of winter and SHAME ON ME for worrying what the pictures would look like because they look like the elegant photos I was wanting. She captured the mood and memories of my wedding perfectly. My favorite part was always when she would exclaim that she "had a vision!" and let me tell you those are some of the most stunning photos! Her artistic vision is impeccable.

My husband and I though she was a dream to work with but I think one of the ways you know she was really as great as I say she was, was when our entire bridal party and family said how wonderful she was to work with.

Talent meets a fun, wonderful personality. In my opinion, you couldn't find someone better.

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

You guys are too good to me and what a blessing to have worked with you both! Thank you for not only a great work experience, but these kind words!! THANK YOU!
  • Tracie
    Tracie S. Married on 12/15/2019

wow wow wow

Haley is PURE. MAGIC. She is creative, hilarious to work with, so very talented, and a friend!!! Hundreds of engagement photos and thousands of wedding photos!! The wedding video we received is incredible and makes us happy cry every time we watch it. The MOST bang for your buck, in more ways than one. She is also not afraid to break it down on the dance floor haha! She is the best there is and we are forever grateful for all the memories that will last a lifetime!!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Tracie! Thank you so so so much sweet girl!! I adore you and Grant! So thankful for you and your family! You guys are such a blessing and some of my most favorite people! Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️
    Baylei Married on 07/27/2019

Engagement pictures

Haley is beyond incredible. Her pictures are stunning but my favorite thing about her is how how relaxed she made my fiancé and myself feel. It was like have our close friend with us all day. She also changed her schedule to fit mine to make everything easier on me!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so much for this, friend!!! I can’t wait for your wedding and to hang out with y’all again!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    Brooke Married on 07/19/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Love love love working with Haley!! She is beyond amazing and really works hard to capture the best pictures! She responds almost immediately with any questions. I would highly recommend her.

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Brooke! Thank you so much!! I can’t wait for your wedding!! These kind words mean the world to me! So thankful for you!! ❤️
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Photographer

WE LOVE HALEY! She flew out to Seattle to shoot our engagement photos, then flew to Palm Springs for our September wedding. She is very personable. She made the entire experience SO fun (even for my husband who doesn’t like photo sessions). I have people ask me all the time for her information and she has been NATIONALLY requested. We recommend her 1000% for your wedding experience!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Jenni! Thank you so much for your never ending kindness! I appreciate y’all more than you know!! Love y’all to the moon and back!!
  • Jarika
    Jarika S. Married on 09/15/2018

The BEST wedding photographer

If you’re looking for a photographer that is fun, makes you feel like a model, has you laughing in between shots but still very professional, treats you like a friend instead of a client, AND takes incredible photos; Haley is your girl. She was so instrumental in helping us get the timeline for our wedding figured out and making the day run smoothly. We are in love with all of our photos! I’ve received so many compliments about our photos and had several guests from our wedding ask for her contact info due to her professionalism and quality of her work. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

I’m in tears!!! These are the highest compliments! Thank you thank you thank you!! You have no idea how much these words mean to me! Thank you so much for choosing me! ❤️
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 07/07/2018

Creative, Energetic, Understanding

Haley Brownen took my love for Harry Potter and The Officeand made them truly come alive! She is fun to be around and very understanding of complications. Highly recommend!!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m so thankful for y’all!!! Can’t wait to see you again this summer at your cousin’s wedding!!
  • Kodie
    Kodie P. Married on 07/03/2018

Wedding Photographer

Want an upbeat, fun loving, up for anything type of photographer? This is your girl! She made everything so fun and easy! Love all of my engagement and wedding pictures! Plus her packages come with a video! She is AMAZING! 10/10 any day of the week, any type of weather! BOOK HER NOW!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! So many good memories from your day haha! Still thankful for your dad the most!! Thank you so so much!! ❤️❤️
    Ryne Married on 06/07/2018

Haley was everything we could have asked for and more!

We loved having Haley do our wedding and engagement session. She gave us more incredible photos than we could have imagined and even an amazing video! We also enjoyed her presence and loved having her join us on the dance floor. She was perfect! Thanks again!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Ryne!!! Thank you so so so much! I had so much fun at your wedding! I appreciate your kind words and time to write the review more than you know!!!
  • Francesca
    Francesca T. Married on 05/25/2018

Wedding/Engagement Photography

Haley is by far one of the best people I have met! She is AMAZING at what she does! She helped my husband plan a surprise proposal, took our engagement photos, and captured our big day! She was with us every step of the way in our engagement! We are so grateful that she captured these special day for us and we can treasure these memories through her photos! We can not say enough good things about her! Thank you Haley for everything!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

YOU TWO ARE SOLID GOLD. Made my whole week with this! Miss you and hope you guys are doing well! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie Married on 03/31/2018

Best day ever!

Y'all - this lovely photographer is fabulous. From my engagement photos, to the day of our wedding, and the video that was included! It was everything I wanted and needed to have documented from one of the most memorable moments of my life. Haley was referred to me by my venue. It didn't take long for me to decide she was exactly what I wanted by looking at her site, Facebook, and Instagram. She captured some of the greatest memories of our wedding. Her personality is so genuine, spunky, positive, and professional. Her creativity and thought process is just incredible to watch come to life. She was exactly what we needed to pull that day together perfectly. I highly recommend her to everyone I talk to. She is actually booked for my little sister's wedding next year! It was one of the first calls made when we started planning her day. Haley basically became extended family that day (the kind you want to hang out with), we all just couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

I’m in tears!!!! Thank you so so so much! I absolutely adore y’all!! My sister and I still talk about your day and how much fun we had! I can’t wait to see you guys again!!! Thank you so much! ❤️
    Jordan S. Married on 02/24/2018

Engagement/wedding

Haley was amazing! She is so professional and so kind hearted! We loved her she helped make our special day perfect!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Ah thank you so much! Your kind words mean the world to me! So thankful for you guys! Congratulations on your baby girl!! ❤️
    Grant S. Married on 08/07/2017

Engagement/Wedding Pictures

Haley is the best there is! She is amazing to work with and will do everything she can to make sure your experience is the best it can be!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Grant!! Thank you so much!!! Some of my favorite memories are from your day!!! I appreciate you and Darby so so so much!! Thanks your for the kind worlds and your friendship! ❤️
    Cassie Married on 06/03/2017

The best photographer - Haley Brownen

We have looked to Haley Brownen photography for every big thing in our lives. She is a fantastic photographer, and captures the feeling of the moment. She was also such a big help at our wedding when I didn’t know the exact times of how the day should unfold. I knew I was walking down the aisle at 2:00... that’s all. Thankfully Haley had a schedule that told me what time I needed to be there, what time my make-up needed to be done, and so on. You will not regret your decision to have Haley Brownen capture the biggest moments of your life.

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

One of my favorite days!! Thank you so so so much!! Love you and Aaron to the moon! I appreciate you guys so much! ❤️
    Jessica B. Married on 02/26/2016

photographer turns to family

I’ve never had a wedding with Haley but she has done all of my family photography. She is incredibly professional and timely, knows her stuff and is proficient in all things posing and picture taking. I consider Haley much more like family now. If you’re looking for someone to make your day special, memorable and sincere look no further. She will bend over backwards if it means making you happy and getting the best shot! She will make your wedding day perfect, easy and will instantly become part of your family too.

I. Love. You.
    Thank you so much for the constant encouragement and kind words! You are my #1 hype gal! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Katy S. Married on 01/10/2015

Hands down, the BEST

Haley is incredible! She’s been capturing precious moments for my family for almost 5 years. She took our wedding photos and I will treasure them for eternity. We love our Haley!

Haley Brownen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet friend!! I appreciate you and your sweet family more than you know!!! ❤️