HaleChannel Studios Reviews

HaleChannel Studios 6
HaleChannel Studios 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Getting married on 05/15/2020

If I could give Brian 20 stars I would. When we first started looking for a photographer, we knew it would be a tough balance between sticking to our limited budget and still getting a high quality, talented photographer. You'll look at these photos for the rest of your life, after all. We were thrilled when we found Brian - his work was exceptional and his prices were reasonable. We felt even more confident when we met him and discovered how friendly and easygoing he is. He took all of our suggestions into consideration and was very organized the day of the wedding. He kept us and our rowdy wedding party relaxed and having fun in the midst of a hot, long day, and somehow he managed to keep his easygoing demeanor for the entirety of the day: from 10:30 am, when he first arrived, to 11:00 pm, when he finally left. We had a number of guests comment on how unobtrusive he was, and what a generally nice and fun guy he was. We had sneak peek photos available to look at the very next day and were thrilled with the final product; can't wait to see the rest! I truly can't say enough positive things about Brian and hope to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2014

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Carolyn! You are the best! Thank you!!!
  • Katie

Katie Egge · Married on 08/03/2019

A 5 star experience!

When it came time to choose a videographer for our wedding, my husband and I did not know where to begin. We also came to the realization we had waited a bit too last minute to start looking for a videographer. We went through lists of recommendations from The Knot and Zola trying to find a good fit – and started getting worried when most vendors were already booked! We were so fortunate that we were referred to Brian, and he happened to luckily still have our day free! Brian turned out the be the best videographer we could have asked for.
    From the start, Brian was willing to work with us to design a package that fit our needs and budget. This was a big help. He was also available for a pre-planning meeting where we went through the entire day and timeline, as well as some of the footage we wanted to make sure was captured. Brian had a lot of great ideas he brought to the table, and our favorite was that he interviewed our close loved ones so that he could include clips of their interviews throughout our highlight reel. This added a really personal touch.

Brian is a very charismatic individual and kept everyone laughing as he shot fabulous footage. Everyone instantly felt comfortable working with him, and we were able to get some great candid shots because of that comfort level. It was so fun to work with him on our big day, and the product he created was perfect. We got a highlight reel, and cinematic clips of our ceremony and 1st dance. We loved all 3, and these are now memories we will cherish forever.

We recommend Brian without any reservations. You will love working with him if you choose him as your videographer!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • estel20m

Emi Estelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Talented Wedding Videographer

Brian was the videographer for our winter wedding. We knew we had a number of family members who would not be able to attend our wedding, and so having a video of the day was important to both us and our family who live far away. Brian worked well with our wedding photographer and had lots of ideas for what to capture on our day. He is extremely friendly and professional, and his work is breathtaking. We went with the raw footage package, and all the footage was delivered within a week of our wedding. My husband and I have been having a lot of fun reviewing all of it together. We had no idea he got a bunch of drone footage of the venue that came out awesome! Brian's edited videos are also beautiful. We had to make a significant last minute change to the wedding timeline because of weather concerns, and Brian was very accommodating and supportive. Planning a wedding is stressful and it's nice to work with people who you feel like you can trust and who want you to have the best possible day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing service, so grateful!

We used Brian for photography and video for our wedding in June 2018 and we couldn’t be happier. He is super organized, extremely responsive to all of my questions, last minute ideas and very very creative. Our video came out amazing. Our photos are beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better! You will be super happy if you choose Brian for your wedding services! We are so great full we have our video and photos to look back on!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Keenan · Married on 06/15/2018

Professional, creative, and passionate photographer!

Brian is a true professional. He had photographed my friends weddings and I knew that I wanted him to photograph our wedding. After our first meeting with Brian, my fiance was also immediately in agreement. You can sense Brian's passion about photography instantly. Leading up to the wedding Brian was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He provided us with a full photo shot list of all the formal photos we would be taking at the wedding. The day of the wedding Brian was there early taking photos of the venue, and he was able to capture every shot that I could have wanted. We are so happy with our wedding photos. Brian really told a story with our photos, and the formals and the first look photos are exquisite. Another huge plus, every photo was professionally edited and was quality. Brian doesn't whitewash his photos and all of them are clear and crisp. Additionally, Brian was able to photograph every single person who attended the wedding reception, which is something we are so grateful for because now we have at-least one photo of every guest who attended our wedding. I highly highly highly recommend Hale Channel photography. It is also a great value; I have spoken with others who spent double what we spent and they are not happy with their photos. We are so happy that all of our memories of our special day were captured by Hale Channel photography. If you want a creative photographer who is passionate about his work and is reliable and professional then you should book Hale Channel photography now!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    HaleChannel Studios 8
    HaleChannel Studios 9
    HaleChannel Studios 10
    HaleChannel Studios 11
    HaleChannel Studios 12
    HaleChannel Studios 13

Caitlin · Married on 05/27/2018

I didn't know what to expect when we decided to meet with photographers for our wedding. Right away, from the first meeting, I felt very comfortable with Brian. He had great ideas, was fun, was very organized, and flexible. Also, talk about value! He's unlimited hours for one price! He was with us from 11 AM to 11 PM on the day of our wedding. We also had a big wedding party of 21 people which didn't faze Brian one bit. Our photos came out amazing and we are so happy to have worked with Brian

Sent on 01/21/2014

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Thanks Caitlin! We loved being at your wedding and I wish you guys many, many years of happiness!!!

Karen · Married on 05/05/2018

Fantastic photographer!

We were so lucky to have Brian as our wedding photographer! He is exceptionally talented and the final product was a great array of different photos that truly captured the day and the spirit of our wedding. Our photos were well edited, and he even sends black/white and sepia versions of all of them. Most importantly, Brian was so fun to work with. He is enthusiastic and puts everyone at ease, and he truly seems to love what he'd doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the area.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/28/2018

Brian was amazing!

Brian helped us out super last minute after we fired our photographer a week before our wedding! Brian jumped right in, traveled the distance, and took amazing photos. Brian was flexible, willing to listen and shoot any ideas that were given to him. Brian worked well with our videographer, and provided us with some sample photos and a USB drive in a very nice little box, great presentation! It did not take long at all to get this box and subsequently the digital access to all of our pictures! We would recommend Brian again and again!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    HaleChannel Studios 14
    HaleChannel Studios 15
    HaleChannel Studios 16
    HaleChannel Studios 17

Bridget · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I were married in June of this year. When the topic of a videographer came up while planning my husband wasn't sure we needed one- we had already booked a photographer. We agreed to at least meet Brian Hale and see what we thought! Once we were in Brian's studio my husband's opinion changed instantly. Brian is clearly passionate about his work; you see it the moment you meet him. He truly loves what he does and it was clearly reflected in the end product of our video. The day of the wedding we worked with his assistants, Mike and Shannon, who were two of the most professional people I've met. I was worried that the house was a mess since I had so many women getting ready together and they assured me it was not a problem (This felt like a huge deal for me at the time!!) They captured every intimate moment of the ceremony and I cannot thank them enough for letting me relive that on a daily basis if I want! Our reception had many small details (signs, toasting glasses, favors) and they made sure to get every single one documented. Mike even took a ride hanging off the back of a golf cart to get the perfect shots of us! They somehow captured me singing during our first dance which Brian was able to put exactly to the song on the video. Both Mike and Shannon captured every moment and yet also somehow stayed in the background so you didn't even know they were there! It was amazing! Brian did the editing and when I received the short and long version everything was absolutely perfect. Mike and Shannon somehow got clips of every guest either dancing or giving an interview and I cannot explain how nice it is to see everyone at your wedding having a good time on video. The song choices were amazing, the timing of everything was just right, and thanks to Brian, Mike, and Shannon I have the most perfect video to look back on for years to come. I cannot thank HaleChannel Photography enough!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn't be more happy that we chose Brian at HaleChannel Photography for my daughter's wedding! Choosing a photographer for a wedding is a very difficult choice, there are no do overs! I cannot say enough good about Brian and the quality of his photography! My husband was concerned because Brian typically only took one shot for each picture, and my husband wondered how Brian could possibly know that one shot was all he needed. Well guess what – Brian nailed it each and every time! He is creative, very pleasant to work with, and a top quality professional! After the fact, he quickly and cheerfully performed any edits that I requested. Do not hesitate to use Brian as your photographer! He is the best!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Melody · Married on 08/28/2016

Brian was amazing!
    When our photographer canceled two weeks before the wedding, we had no idea what to do! Our coordinator highly suggested we reach out to Brian and we are so glad we did. Even though we did not have a chance to meet with him in person before the wedding, he was available to plan over the phone. He was extremely professional and having him at our wedding felt completely natural. He listened to our ideas for shots and created great shots of his own. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Thanks Melody & Steve!!!
    Popular Parties by Pam connected us and I'm so glad she did! Your wedding was amazing!!! I'm so happy for you guys :-)

Jackir · Married on 08/27/2016

We had done both engagement, wedding and videography with Brian and couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work from our very first get together with him until the very end. Seeing other photos from friends weddings we definately made the right choice. Brian gave us exactly what we were looking for and captured every single moment of our day. Always rapid responses whenever we reached out to him as well as fair pricing for the quality of work. If we ever need photos taken again I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amy and John · Married on 06/25/2016

We couldn't have asked for any more than Brian. He's extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. His work speaks for himself, but it's the little things he does that you'll appreciate. He was very covert on the wedding day, so he wasn't intrusive on our special day. He's was frequently moving around taking photos from all angles, almost like we had a whole team of photographers working for us. He had many ideas for photo opportunities leveraging the beauty of the venue. The wedding day goes by so fast, and you'll want tangible memories of it. Brian captures those candid moments, and you'll be amazed too when you get your results back.

Sent on 11/05/2016

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

I'm glad to have met you guys and I had a great time working with you both!!!

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

Brian is the best! I loved every single photo he took at our wedding! He was also very accommodating to our needs and made sure he took every photo we wanted. He even took photos I didn't know I wanted. Recommend very highly!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Our wedding video came out so amazing my whole family and I cried when we watched it for the first time. I'm so glad we decided to add video and I'm sure I'll be even happier in the future when I get to relive my day over and over again. Brian and his crew were great to work with and we hardly even notice them on the wedding day. But the video and shots that they got where spectacular. The producer really professional looking video. You can't go wrong hire this guy

Sent on 02/20/2016

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Awe!!! Thank you so much. (...tears of joy, right? LOL!) I'm glad you guys love the video. It was a pleasure working with you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Brian Hale is an amazing photographer. He is very professional, organized, creative, and down to earth. The "formal" picture taking process went smoothly and didn't take nearly as long as we would have expected because of his organization and great eye, which made more time for my husband and I to enjoy or reception. Brian even recommended a location nearby to our venue for picture taking which my husband and I didn't even know existed. Just a quick drive up the road and Brian and Jay captured some truly amazing photos of us. I highly recommend Brian any chance I get. Thanks for capturing our best memories Brian and Jay.

Sent on 02/18/2016

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Thanks Jennifer. I'm so happy you guys hired me to photograph your wedding. It was the perfect day!! Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is beautiful!!!

Patrick · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian is an absolute professional in his field. Right from our first meeting we knew that he would be great at what he does because of the passion that he shows for it. Before the Wedding Brian was in constant contact for any questions that we had, as well as asking us for important information that he needed to do his job. On the wedding day, Brian showed up bright and early and got many shots that before the ceremony we were not even expecting. Brian worked well with the other vendors to make sure everything was smooth and coordinated, always acting Professionally and Politely. Brian was also accessible to us (and our guests) if there was a special photo that we wanted. Brian's photography skills are second to none, he took amazing pictures that really capture the atmosphere of our wedding. After our wedding Brian followed up with some great sneak peek shots for us to look at while we were still on our honeymoon! Our full photo portfolio was not far behind that. We couldn't believe the amazing pictures he took. The ordering process from Brian's site is easy and streamline and more than fairly priced, we purchased plenty of christmas gifts and albums for our families. Our overall experience with Brian Hale was truly great, his positive attitude, professionalism, passion for what he does is a hard combination to find. We have, and will continue to, recommend his services to all of our friends, family, and strangers. Hands Down the Best!

Sent on 01/03/2016

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Thanks for the killer review Patrick! You are the best!!!

Erika · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I were on the lookout for a creative photographer for our wedding. My husband is an amateur photographer mostly from an "artsy" view. We knew we did not want just posed pictures that everyone else seems to get. Brian Hale came recommended from another photography we had sought out but was already booked for our date. The moment we met Brian at his studio we knew by the look of his pictures on display and his up-to date viewing section that he was the "artsy" flair we were looking for!
    We opted for an engagement session even though we had been engaged for a couple of years just to get comfortable with the actually act of being photographed and it was such a fun evening! Brian was more than happy to let us include our puppy and the pictures came out great.
    The day of the wedding was even better, Brian's positive and fun attitude really made the day even more special and you can see it shine through the final pictures.
    Brian does a great package where you get a few printed pictures of his choosing along with a thumb drive of all your pictures from the day. You can really see the creativity and time Brian puts into editing every picture.
    An added bonus to Brian's technique is he tends to stay in the background and is not right in your face the entire day but the pictures seem like he was right there! That was no a quality we were looking for but having it was so nice and pictures of the reception look so natural!
    I would recommend Brian for your engagement, wedding and any other event you want captured creatively and naturally. thanks Brian!
    Erika and Ian Noonan

Sent on 12/03/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Thanks Erika! I loved everything about your wedding!!! I'm so glad to have been a part of it. Tell Ian that I say hi!

Brian was awesome to work with and very professional. He was prompt with responses and great with detail which was very helpful during the stressful time of wedding planning. I would highly recommend him to any other bride! Very impressed with our videos =)

Sent on 12/03/2015

Erika · Married on 07/04/2015

Brian and Jay were excellent to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos came out great and was exactly what we wanted. Everyone at the wedding commented on how professional they were. They made my husband and I feel like celebrities on one of the most important days of our lives! You will not be disappointed with Brian. He is a must have for your special event.

Sent on 10/14/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful Erika and you guys all looked amazing! Thank you for having us as your photographers. It was awesome to be a part of your vendor team!

Chris · Married on 06/07/2015

Hale is by far one of the most professional, down to earth, and get it done photographers we could have asked for. We couldn't have asked for better service or a nicer person. The quality of our photos (and I'm a hobbyist photographer myself) are incredible. Thanks HaleChannel!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Chris ...YOU are awesome! Thanks for the kind words!!!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

Brian is truly an amazing photographer. We were referred to him by a very good friend who used him for her wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Brian from start to finish. He listened to our ideas and had many of his own. From the first sneak peeks online of the photos, I was so happy. You never think that pictures could turn out so well when you're actually taking them, but that's where Brian's expertise takes over. When we received our package of photos in the mail with the personalized flash drive, we were all smiles. I was awesomely surprised to see the photos that he had taken of my dress, shoes and rings. I gave him full liberty to make decisions for shots, and I was not disappointed. The moments captured by Brian are priceless to us. We will certainly be using him again in the future for special events and family photos. I highly recommend Brian for any and all of your photography needs! ~Angela & Nick

Sent on 07/07/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! I'm so glad you love your photos :-) Congratulations again on your new baby boy! He is beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I recently got married at the Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Our experience with Brian was incredible. Brian is an all around great person and it is evident that he truly enjoys what he does and takes pride in his work. He was so attentive to our needs both prior to the wedding and after. All of our pictures came out GORGEOUS and they are more than we ever expected they could be. The feedback from our family & friends says the same. He really captured every special moment and you can feel the joy coming right out of the pictures. We also used the photo booth and have to say, Brian's booth and props are certainly the best we have seen. Our guests had an absolute blast taking pictures and recording videos! We highly recommend Hale Channel Photography and can assure you that you will not be disappointed. Fantastic experience all around!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Yay! Thank you Lauren for the great testimonial!!! We had a great time photographing your wedding. Everything about your day was stunning. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Kari · Married on 10/12/2014

My wedding was on 10/12/14 and was an absolutely gorgeous day. Brian from HaleChannel Photography was our photographer and he went above and beyond my requests for personal touches on certain photos I wanted to capture. I still can't get over how amazing the photos turned out and each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Brian!

Sent on 01/22/2015

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

That's super nice! Thank you so much!!!

Brian was amazing! From start to finish, he was always available, flexible, and worked with us closely to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. He took our feedback well throughout the whole process and offered great insights given his experience and knowledge of his craft. His personality made working with him a pleasure. He was very patient, understanding, and supportive. We are so happy we worked with him!:)

Sent on 11/24/2014

HaleChannel Studios's reply:

Awe! I'm so glad to have worked with you!!! Thank you!