Hale Entertainment Reviews

Hale Entertainment 2
Hale Entertainment 3

Loel Smith · Married on 10/19/2019

#LAgotLoeled Wedding

They were amazing! Great sound quality! The DJ Bill was very professional and followed all instructions perfectly! All the songs were exactly what we wanted and the exact time we needed them. Price was great and they went above and beyond anything we would have expected! We have absolutely no complaints.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Hale Entertainment 4

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Loel, thank you so much for the positive feedback. Events like yours is why we love what we do. Cheers to you and Lauren!

Rosemarie · Married on 06/15/2019

Hale Entertainment was the Best!!

Hale Entertainment did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding!! They were so very professional and kept the party going. There were zero mistakes with the sound throughout the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Hale Entertainment if you want the best party ever at your reception!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Rose, thank you so much for the feedback and for having us as a part of this special day. Events like yours is why we love what we do!

Ben Mekkes · Married on 06/07/2019

Nailed it!

I got great compliments about the music at the wedding and we only gave them like 3 requests to base what they play off of. Everyone was dancing having a good time. They were also very efficient, relaxed and professional. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Ben, thank you for the feedback! We LOVED your event. Your family and friends were so much fun. We wish you and Kiersten all the best!
  • Victoria

Victoria Umpierrez · Married on 05/31/2019

They will make your feet hurt!

They were amazing, For the ceremony they helped coordinate the wedding party and they had great means of communication, everything flowed so well and the DJ picked some beautiful songs. they were well organized and were able to get everyone on the dance floor. by the end of the night for the last song people were still begging for more!!! Best DJ ever!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much! We were honored to be a part of your special day. We adapted the communication methods we use because of those last second hurdles that sometimes arise, so we can keep everything on schedule and not miss a beat. Your family and friends were so much fun. Another big thank you to you and Josh. Best wishes!

Laura M · Married on 05/04/2019

Hale Entertainment was great!

Bill and his sweet wife were wonderful. They made my wedding so much fun and everyone had a great time dancing!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Laura! We had a great time working with you, your family and friends. We wish you and Mike a lifetime of happiness!

Matt · Married on 04/13/2019

Easy to work with

I had a great experience with Hale Entertainment. I found the team to be very responsive and easy to work with before and during the event. The music was fun and got everyone on the dance floor. Hale Entertainment delivered a great service at a fantastic price point!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Matt! We are still talking about your event. It was beautiful! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and had a great time with your family and friends.

Leann · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun times at Our wedding

We had so much fun at our wedding and have heard from our guests that they had a blast also. Highly recommend Hale Entertainment!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Hale Entertainment 5
    Hale Entertainment 6

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Leann! It was an honor and a pleasure to spend time with you, your family and friends and be a part of your special day.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond happy with our decision on Hale Entertainment. At first we were going to go without a DJ due to budgeting, but we finally came across Hale Entertainment and their affordable pricing made it possible for us. I don't think our ceremony/reception would have been anywhere near the fun we had without them. I highly recommend Hale Entertainment. Do yourself a favor...CALL THEM!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Hale Entertainment is amazing! William helped us create a custom entertainment package for our complex event. Our wedding coordinator had an emergency and could not be there, so William and his wife stepped up and coordinated our ceremony and reception. The music, entertainment and activities were amazing. Everyone is still talking about it. We recommend Hale Entertainment 100%.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are honored that you chose us to be a part of the biggest day of your life, and more than happy to step in to help with the coordination. We've been doing this a while and we love what we do! Best wishes to you and Patrick.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Incredible time! Hale Entertainment provided our ceremony music on the beach and then DJ for the reception up in the hotel ballroom. Everything was executed perfectly! My friends and family are still talking about the great time we had. William breaks the ice and gets everyone involved. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Michelle, thank you for the quick response and your kind words! It was such a pleasure providing our new beach ceremony service for you. And we had an amazing time with you, your family and friends at the reception. It was a true honor. Best wishes to you and Craig.

Jack · Married on 05/12/2018

The most amazing dj ever! Bill and Annette went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect! Last minute changes for songs and events during the reception were no problem for them! They made it happen with no hiccups!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Jack, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. It was a real pleasure getting to spend time with your friends and family. And a big THANK YOU for the warm hospitality you and Sharon afforded us. Cheers!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Bill was perfect!

Bill was so great! He was helpful, answered any questions I had throughout the day and was so kind to me throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend for any event but especially a wedding! Also, Bill is super affordable and willing to work with your budget. Such a great guy!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was an honor to be a part of your "official ceremony" and reception. It was a real pleasure spending the evening with your friends and family.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2017

Where do I begin for the Gatlinburg Entertainment Group?!
    These guys are amazing. We had our DJ cancel on us 2 days before our destination wedding. I quickly jumped to wedding wire to try to find someone available. I cannot believe we were able to find such a wonderful pair so quickly. I wish we hired them months ago.

They responded in minutes of me sending a message at 7am or so when our DJ cancelled at 6am!! They are so quick to respond and had a price to me in minutes. Not only did they take our wedding on 2 days prior, but they did not pressure me into getting a huge laundry list of songs back to them in hours. I trusted their craft and allowed them to play from genres we let them know we liked. We did select the few songs we wanted (Walking down the aisle, father/daughter, son/mother) but otherwise- I trusted them!!!

If your DJ requires you to fill out pages and pages of songs, you may as well not pay them and do it yourself!

These guys are wonderful, and I highly recommend them to any bride/groom in the Gatlinburg TN area!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We were thrilled to be able to help you. We knew you were in a "situation" and made it a point to do whatever we could to make your special day the very best it could be. That's what we love to do. Thanks again!

Salena · Married on 10/28/2017

So professional. Set the tone for the reception, and kept the dance floor full. We had less than optimal weather for an outdoor evening reception, but the only thing you will be hearing from guests is how much fun they had and how much they danced. Even at the last minute changes of dance songs for the bride the response from the DJ was “ she only gets to do this once, let’s make the bride happy.”

Sent on 11/17/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Salena, thank you so much! We enjoyed this reception so much we are still talking about it. Thank you for having us.

Renata · Married on 10/22/2017

Bill was wonderful. He went above and beyond to help us, and ensure he had the correct songs. He took requests, and he even yanked a song when I vetoed it 2 seconds into it's intro. He was a gem, and I would highly recommend him to anyone having an event in the areas he serves.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Renata, thank you so much. Working with you and your friends and family was a real pleasure. I really enjoyed learning the story of how you and Joseph met. That is awesome. Best wishes for the future!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Bill did a fabulous job providing DJ entertainment services for my wedding in June. Very upbeat and kept the party going. Would recommend using him for all of your future events!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Caylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Gatlinbug Entertainment Group made our day absolutely perfect! They showed up early to setup and were more than happy to meet our every need. We bundled the DJ and photographer so it just made it that much easier for us on our big day! The biggest thing is that they allow you to plan the songs for your wedding in advance and they load them all so you can have any song you would like. They were so personable, accommodating and really cared about how we wanted our day to be remembered (photography) and enjoyed (DJ and entertainment). I would never go with anyone else for my special events. You will not be let down.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Caylor, thank you so much for your review. It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of your special day. It was a real pleasure spending time with you and your family. We've just finished your photos and you should have them next week!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

We are from out of state, so we had to do some research to find the perfect DJ for our wedding. After speaking with several, we chose Bill with Gatlinburg Entertainment. We thought he was easy to talk with and had the best prices around the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area. We were blown away at our wedding. They were so entertaining and everyone loved the DJ. I can't imagine having anyone better be the DJ for our wedding. They also do photography and took some photos of our wedding, which were stunning. If you need a DJ and a photographer, look no further! If you just need a DJ, you will absolutely love Bill! You will not be disappointed, I promise! Our friends kept talking about how awesome the DJ was, and how much fun they had at the wedding. We are beyond pleased with our choice, and you will be too!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really enjoyed providing our services for your wedding & reception and loved spending time with you and your family. We wish you and Eric the best!

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

Great music! Very professional. Had a great time!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much! We had so much fun with you and your family. Best wishes!

linda · Married on 07/10/2017

Bill was fabulous. We had a wedding of dancers and he kept the party going. He was so easy to work with and made this an event that the bride and groom will always cherish. I would recommend him to everyone if you want to have a great event and lots of dancing. Thank you Bill

Sent on 07/19/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Linda, thank you so much. It was so much fun spending the evening with your family. It was an absolute pleasure. Thank you for the review and best wishes to Rebecca and Thomas.

Jim · Married on 06/17/2017

Bill did a great job and was able to accommodate our wedding despite short notice. Everyone seemed to enjoy the music very much and he was very professional in his introductions and throughout the night.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sir. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Annette · Married on 06/10/2017

I booked the DJ and photography package! I am extremely happy with the photos and the DJ! The DJ was awesome in feeling out the crowd and getting them involved and also making it fun and romantic at the same time. Very professional and easy to work with! Thank you for making my perfect night!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We thoroughly enjoyed helping you make your special day a success. Best wishes!

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2017

5 Stars equals Fantastic! We are so pleased that we went w/ William at Gatlinburg Entertainment Group! He was the dj for our wedding reception and I must say he did a phenomenal job!! He knows how to work a crowd and he was a pleasure from from start to finish.. a true professional w/ his craft and a great listener too! We worked together to create the perfect playlist..Not to mention what a great MC he is! You can not go wrong w/ Gatlinburg E.G. We are so, so pleased ! Thanks again William!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! It was a real pleasure.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

William was awesome. He read the crowd great and had perfect interaction.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much. We enjoyed spending time with your family and being a part of your special day. Best wishes to you and Rick.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/02/2018

4.2
      3.5

This DJ was a great find. He withered through the storm and was able to still produce the songs I needed. Great sounds system and equipment for the price! I wish I would have discussed more in detail what I expected as far as announcements and interaction with the guest (he was very quiet). I also wish I would have put together a better play list for him but I didn't have much time and he was unable to play/download songs on site. So if guest were requesting songs he didn't have it was a no... I just wish the whole entertainment was a bit more high energy and fun!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Hale Entertainment's reply:

Christina, thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that you were not 100% thrilled with our service, as we aim for 110%. As you mentioned, there was quite a large challenge with the storm, getting rained on, having to tear down the sound system and then having to set up again. Once the party started, I took requests from you and your guests all evening. If there was a song I didn't have, I went online and downloaded it. The only time I had to deliver "no" as an answer to your guests is when they requested songs that you specifically banned from the event: line/group dances or any other traditional wedding activities. Also, there were a couple of requests for heavy rap songs with explicit language which I deemed to be inappropriate in the setting with children present. On our online wedding planner we asked you the level of interaction you wanted from the DJ. The choices were: Reserved, Moderate or Showman. Your choice was moderate and this is what we delivered. From what we saw, you and your guests had a great time, as the dance floor was jumpin' all night. We thank you for your business and wish you the best!