Hal Aaron Reviews

15 | Philadelphia, PA

15 Reviews for Hal Aaron

• Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 03/11/2017

He is so nice and so great at what he does. I am very happy we hired him! He brought that extra something we needed for our cocktail hour. I definitely recommend him! One great musician! He also has an awesome list of songs to choose from.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Alex · Married on 05/18/2013

Hal provided music for our ceremony and he was absolutely fantastic to work with. He always responded to emails quickly and gave feedback about the music I wanted and even learned a song for me to walk down the aisle too. When we had to change the time and venue of our ceremony last minute (day of!) he accommodated us with ease. Overall, I would recommend Hal in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 04/07/2013

Hal Aaron is incredibly talented! I found him on Gigmasters.com; he sounded amazing on his recordings but, I have to say, he sounded even better in person. He played "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as I walked down the aisle. For the recessional, he learned Colbie Caillat's "I Do" upon my request. (If possible, Hal will learn a new song and add it to his repertoire for your big day. How cool is that?!) We also booked Hal for our cocktail hour. Our guests loved him. He added the perfect vibe and played some great tunes!

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2012

Hal was amazing during my ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned a song just for me to walk down the aisle too- my friends and family kept telling me how awesome he is!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Rashana · Married on 06/08/2012

Hey Hal,

Now that all the mayhem has winded down a bit from the wedding, I just wanted to thank you for being a part of my special day. You were such a great accent to the ceremony and made my vision come true. I couldn't have ask for anything more. Thanks for your help with the mic and for your patience and professionalism. Good luck with everything and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Sincerely,
    Rashana

Sent on 07/10/2012

Dana · Married on 05/12/2012

Hiring Hal was, quite possibly, the best decision I made for my wedding. Hal's fee was mighty reasonable considering his talent and flexibility. In spite of the unexpected chaos that occurred gathering family before the ceremony, Hal was patient, understanding., and unruffled. Prior to the event, Hal asked me to supply a song list and said he would do his best to play/perform every song. He exceeded my expectations, as well as those of others. Numerous guests stopped me during the reception to rave about the music and asked how I located Hal. My brother is planning to invite Hal to perform at his upcoming event(s). I look forward to enjoying his talent again.

Sent on 05/30/2012

elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2011

Many of our guests made comments about how much they enjoyed Hal. He was willing to learn a song for our wedding ceremony and was very accommodating with all of our requests. He also was very talented. We really enjoyed having Hal be a part of our special day! -Elizabeth D, 7/3/2011, Wedding Cocktail Hour, Reading, PA

• User2368985 · event on 06/18/2011

Hal did a great job and everyone loved him. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Bob · event on 06/11/2011

Hal performed at my daughter's birthday party and did a fabulous job. His style of music was perfect for our "beach party" and he played exactly the music we wanted to hear, and took requests throughout the night. It was perfect.

Sent on 04/03/2012
  • User2356665 · event on 09/25/2010

We hosted a Luau for our son's 1st Birthday and wanted all the works - dancers, a roasted pig, and of course - live music! Hal was the perfect fit, and created the exact atmosphere we had imagined. He was very professional, his set up was neat and organized, and he was pleasant and interacted with our guests and just made things so much more lively. His music was great - fun songs, great variety and sound! He even came dressed for the occassion in a Hawaiin shirt and hat !! It was nice to work with someone that was able to manage their setup and entertain (whether backround music, singing, limbo games, or the birthday song) without needing direction from us as the host - gave us the freedom we needed to enjoy our guests and enjoy the party, completely worry free! We were so comfortable and happy with Hal from the moment he showed up to the party - he just "knew what to do" and we are hoping for another opportunity to take advantage of such a great entertainer!

Jill · Married on 09/18/2010

Hal is phenomenal! I was married on the beach on a BEAUTIFUL day, and all anyone is talking about is how great Hal was. He really made the ceremony and cocktail hour classy and a blast at the same time. Thanks Hal you were really great, not one complaint!

• LBI bride

Lori · Married on 07/24/2010

Hal drove HOURS on a summer Saturday to the shore for our wedding and was just fantastic! Our guests have been talking about him ever since.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hal to someone having a wedding!

Linda · Married on 09/19/2009

Hal was AWESOME for my wedding. We were unsure about hiring a musician online, but Hal exceeded all expectations. He worked with us for months prior to the wedding and understood our goal of a laid-back, beach wedding with fun music. Hired only for the reception, Hal and I worked out a special arrangement for him to play acoustic at our ceremony too! He played the Hawaiian version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. It was beautiful. Everyone asked where we found him! Hal was able to read the mood of our 80 guest crowd, keeping things classy and original. Hal was professional and provided details of his contracted services prior to the event. He arrived on time, prepared to perform. Book him, you won't be disappointed!

-Linda J, 9/19/2009, Wedding, Fenwick Island, DE

Jeff · event on 06/14/2008

Hal Aaron was very responsive, prompt and friendly. His group was outstanding and performed over and above our expectations.

Shane · Married on 07/07/2007

Hal was a big hit at our 4th of July Chili Cook-off surprise wedding! He played all our special requests and was very professional. Thanks Hal for a wonderful experience...we would definitely invite you to another function and highly recommend you to others.

-Shane V, 7/7/2007, Picnic, Bath, PA