Hairstyling By Jamie LLC Reviews

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 4
Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Allen-Reder · Married on 08/17/2019

Jamie made my wedding hair PERFECT

Jamie is AMAZING. She is a wedding hair-do machine. There was no stress involved with 1 bride, 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms for 1:30pm deadline. Jamie is talented, fun and professional. During my hair trial she suggested I consider adding a hairpiece and she was completely right! I loved her honesty! She effortlessly handles different personalities and hair requests throughout the day. This is the second wedding I've seen her in action and there's not a "look" she cannot do. Book Jamie ASAP for your wedding (or any other event)!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Andrea Sherrill · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing wedding hair!

Jamie did a phenomenal job on my hair, 4 bridesmaids, a few other family members. I couldn't recommend her more strongly if you're looking for a hair stylist! She travelled to us and made the whole day run so smoothly, and even squeezed in a last minute little up do for my 3 y/o flower girl!

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 6
    Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/28/2019

Jamie and her Team are absolutely amazing!

Not only is Jamie one of the sweetest people, but she goes above and beyond to make sure your hair is everything you wish and hope for! When working with Jamie you don’t feel like just another one of her customers. She makes sure to build a personal relationship and have fun with you while bringing your envision to life. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring her and her team- they are just simply amazing. Not only did I love my hair, but every single one of my bridesmaids loved theirs as well and we all looked amazing. They’re still talking about it, and I continuously receive compliments. Being in a few weddings myself, I know especially for bridesmaids your hair never turns out as exactly what you ask for, but this certainly was not the case with Jamie and her team. In addition to Jamie doing my wedding hair, throughout this process I have also gained a new hairdresser. She brought my color and cut back to life as well as my moms and sisters. The 3 of us are in love with her and her work and we couldn’t imagine going elsewhere!

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 7
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 8
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 9
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 10
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Neeti · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Working with Jamie was such a great experience. I was scrambling to find a hair stylist a month before my wedding due to some unforeseen circumstances and Jamie pulled through big time. She was willing to travel to me and made sure that I got the very looks (I had two different looks) that I wanted for my Indian wedding!

She was very easy, flexible, and fun to work with and always communicated in a timely manner. I felt extremely confident after my hair trial and in fact my hair styles looked even better the day of! I would highly recommend working with Jamie.

Thank you Jamie for helping bring to reality the wedding looks I wanted!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

Jamie did my hair, my bridesmaids and my moms hair for my wedding. It was a hot August day and everyone’s hair stayed perfect all day. A few people didn’t take their hair out till the next day. Jamie took each girls vision and made it work for their unique hair. She was easy to get into contact with and very flexible. She arrived at the house at the exact time that she stared and was right on time with our timeline for the day, in fact we were actually a head of schedule

Sent on 08/23/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Jamie did such a fantastic job styling my hair for my recent wedding. Friendly, professional, and creative! My bridal party and I had such a fun time getting ready the morning of the wedding and everyone looked amazing in photos! Thank you Jamie - I highly recommend for all future NJ brides!

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 11
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 12
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 13
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 14
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 15
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/22/2018

Jamie was great! I loved working with her for my wedding, she did a great job on our hair and was very personable! I would highly recommend her for her wedding!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Jamie did an unbelievable job on the day of my wedding. She did hair for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids, and everyone was left looking and feeling incredible! Truly, everyone was so happy with their results! She is just so talented and fantastic to work with! What I was so grateful for was Jamie’s ability to listen to each request and customize the hairstyles to the hair type and preferences of each bridesmaid. Jamie was so patient and truly wanted everyone to feel beautiful. Jamie was happy to answer questions before the big day and even worked with me when I completely changed my mind about style on the day of the wedding! She is a dream to work! You will not go wrong with Jamie doing your hair on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie was amazing. She created the perfect wedding look for me. My hair lasted all day for hours in the NJ heat and then for hours of dancing. I would recommend Jamie to any bride

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/05/2018

We used Jamie for our wedding and she did an amazing job all the way around, she was able to work with all of our bridesmaids and both brides to get the perfect look we all wanted. Would highly recommend for anyone’s wedding or event!! Thanks Jamie!

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 16
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 22
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 23
    Sent on 04/18/2018

Katherina · Married on 03/17/2018

Jamie is amazing! She did my Bridal Trial back in November and it was a hit! Everyone was asking me where I got my hair done and the fact that it held on all day and night made me want to hire her for my wedding immediately!
    Jamie arrived with her assistant on my wedding day (3/17/18) and did my hair, 8 bridesmaids, two mothers, 4 flower girls and my ceremony reader all within a 6 hour time frame. My hair once again held up all day and night. All the girls were beyond pleased with their hair. I would definitely recommend Jamie and I would definitely continue to use her for future events!
    Thank you again!

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamie was a dream to work with for our wedding. She was able to set my hair and complete four bridesmaids in time for our morning photos and worked well with our make-up artist, making sure we were all ready to go at the same time. She was flexible with what each girl needed for their hair type and length, and kept everyone chatting and smiling all morning. Would highly recommend her for anyone looking at upcoming weddings.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2017

Jamie and her sister Lisa did an AMAZING job with all of my girls hairstyles for my wedding! They were both able to look at a picture and create the style that each of my girls wanted! Everyone was extremely happy with their hairstyle and we all received compliments throughout the night!

Jamie is very organized and set a schedule up with me well before the wedding since I had 10 people getting their hair done. As well as being organized, Jamie has great positive energy that kept me calm and relaxed all morning! Her and her sister had us all laughing!

I chose not to wear a traditional veil and went with a flower crown. Jamie was so patient placing it in my hair so that it wouldn’t fall out and would look perfect, and it sure did! Thank you Jamie and Lisa!!!

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 24
    Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 25
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Kourtney · Married on 12/08/2017

Jamie is amazing!!!! She is so talented, sweet and patient. She did a fantastic job on my hair and my bridesmaids and took the time to grasp what each of them wanted. Thank you again Jamie for helping me with my extensions!! You are the best!
    Kourtney

Sent on 12/13/2017

Allison · Married on 09/15/2017

Jamie with J Avillo Hair is amazing. She did my hair as well as my five bridesmaids and my mother for our wedding day. Jamie is very thorough and prior to the day came up with a tentative schedule for all of the girls, she also coordinated with the makeup artist to assure everything went seamlessly. Jamie is easy to work with and easy to contact with any questions you have about your special day. She is also an amazing colorist, I received many complements on my hair color and hairstyle the day of the wedding. You would not go wrong hiring her for your big day or every day hair maintenance.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Allison · Married on 08/26/2017

I booked Jamie to do hair for myself and my 6 bridesmaids for my wedding at the end of August. She was amazing! Jamie got to our hotel room early so she could set everything up. All the girls gave her their ideas that morning, and she was great on the spot. Everyone got the look they wanted, and we didn't feel rushed. Jamie left enough time to get everyone done. I also liked that she had worked with my makeup artist before, they worked great together. Our hair stayed put throughout the entire day, and we were all getting complements from my guests about our hair. She used enough hair spray that no touch ups were needed, but the looks still looked soft and touchable, not crunchy. I would definitely use Jamie again for a special event. She was great to work with, and so personable and friendly.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jenn · Married on 08/10/2017

Jamie is a true artist. I gave her free reign to design what she thought would look good on me and she nailed it. If I could rate her a 50 out of 10 I would, she is amazing at what she does.

Hairstyling By Jamie LLC 26
    Sent on 10/25/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2017

I've known Jamie since high school and we always talked about the day she would do my hair for my wedding day. The day finally came and I could not be happier with the way my hair turned out. Everything from the trial, to communicating throughout the wedding planning process, to the big day, she was amazing. I would definitely recommend her to future brides! Thank you so much Jamie!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Jamie was top notch when it came to being part of my day. She was easily accessible through email and text when we scheduled everything. I even sent her photos of what we were interested in, and she told me what was and what was not possible. She did my hair (bride) and my mother in law. She was prompt, had every supply she could have needed to ensure we looked our best. She was fun to talk to and worked within the timeframe I set for her. I never had a trial, and she made my hair look exactly like the sample photos I provided her. My step mother hung out that morning, and although she didn't have her hair done by Jamie, she had Jamie touch it up b/c it was "losing its shape." Although my step mother wasn't Jamie's actual client that day, she still stepped in and took 15 minutes to fine tune someone elses average work. Jamie went above and beyond to make everyone look beautiful. Look no further, she's what every bride needs to have a stress free hair experience.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2017

I contacted Jamie on a whim and it was the best decision I ever made! Jamie did my hair for my bridal shower AND wedding day, and both times it came out perfectly! Working with Jamie was so easy and stress free. I wasn't sure what I wanted and Jamie worked with me and gave me ideas to choose from. She is such a sweetheart and her talent truly completed my wedding day.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • F

Francine · Married on 06/24/2017

When it came time to choose a hair stylist for my wedding, it was a no brainer- choose Jamie! She did an AMAZING job on my hair! Plus, 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 1 grandma! Everyone loved their hair and got compliments all night long! Throughout the whole process, Jamie was friendly, responsive and extremely helpful. I had known since the beginning I wanted to use hair extensions and Jamie walked me through the whole process from choosing the right color/length that would work best with my hair. At my trial, Jamie kept my extensions and had them set and ready to go on wedding day. Did I mention Jamie traveled 2 1/2+ hours to do my wedding and I could not be more grateful! You will not be disappointed with Jamie’s services- She is simply the best out there! So choose Jamie!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Jamie is 5 stars all the way! From our first trial, I completely fell in love with her work. Jamie made my wedding hair vision come true. She walked me through what could look best with what I wanted, and had another meeting w me a few weeks before the wedding to get my extensions and cut them perfectly, so they'd be ready to go the day of. The day of, she brought them already set and ready. I could not be happier with Jamie and the beautiful work she did on myself, my bridesmaids, mine and my husbands mom, and my grandma who last minute requested to have her hair done that morning. Everyone felt beautiful and Jamie is awesome!! Go with Jamie and you will not go wrong!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jo-Ann · Married on 12/16/2016

Jamie did my hair and all 4 of my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day and I could not be happier. She is very easy to talk to and is very helpful for all the questions I asked. I wanted extensions for my hair and she walked me through buying them (via text message) to make sure I picked the right color that would match my hair and work for the look I was going for. Her prices are affordable and she is willing to travel if needed. 2 of my bridesmaids have already asked me for her contact information so they have it for when they get engaged. I would highly recommend Jamie to any bride looking to get their hair professionally done. She is very easy to talk to, responds quickly to questions and inquiries, and does a beautiful job. I am still getting compliments on my hair a month after my wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2017

ELLEN · Married on 12/09/2016

Thank you for doing a great job and being such a pleasure to work with! ~ Ellen O'Hara

Sent on 12/19/2016

Julie · Married on 08/06/2016

Jamie did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She did an amazing job. She was very easy to work with and a lot of fun too! She is very professional and does amazing work. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2016