Hairspray & Highlight Reviews

30 | Houston, TX

30 Reviews for Hairspray & Highlight

Love love love the work this girl does! She's so amazing at what she does and she's extremely professional! She goes above and beyond to ensure you look stunning! She did mine and my bridal party's makeup and it was fabulous! I would recommend her to anyone!

Catalina · Married on 12/20/2014

Suzette is AMAZING!! She's did mine and my bridesmaids makeup and it was absolutely flawless! She very punctual, & sweet. She's very professional. She made my day extra special. My pictures came out wonderful! If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist for your big day I hands down recommend her!

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2014

Suzette is amazing! I asked her to be my stylist for my wedding and she did a great job. I had 3 trials with different stylists and everyone voted for her. On my wedding night, the final result was even better than the trial. And I got a lot of positive feedback from all guests and they asked for her contact info. All my bridesmaids were also very satisfied with the work.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Suzette did my entire bridal parties make up for an outside wedding in Texas, in JULY! To say I was worried about us sweating it off would be an understatement! Not only did it last all day, it also RAINED on us at the reception! All 8 of us still looked flawless thanks to Suzette! I've also used Suzette on date nights with my hubby, she is 100% my go to girl!

Carla · Married on 02/28/2012

Karina is AMAZING! If your in need of wedding hair or any occasion you should defenantly consider her! I been going with her since she pretty much started, till this day she continuous to amaze me. I highly recommend her!