Hairspray & Highlight Reviews

30 | Houston, TX

30 Reviews for Hairspray & Highlight

Lesley · Getting married on 07/26/2019

You can tell when someone has a passion for something and not only is this girl amazing at what she does but she is extremely sweet! I highly recommend Karina! I will definitely keep coming back to her every chance I get!

samantha · Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend them, especially for large wedding parties!

They were an absolutely AMAZING team! I was married on March 16, 2019 and I had a large group of girls who were all doing both hair and makeup and they were extremely efficient and quick while still making all 9 of us look stunning! They are very sweet and very easy to get in touch with. I would recommend them again and again to anyone in need of a hair and makeup team!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Monica · Married on 11/10/2018

She is amazing with her work. Either if you want natural or bold make up she does a amazing job. I go to her every time I have a event. Definitely going to book her when I start planning my wedding. She won't disappoint you.

Christa · Married on 10/06/2018

Great hair and make up team

Suzette and Karina did hair and make up for our bridal party, and it turned out amazing! Bridesmaids hair and make up lasted the entire evening, and my airbrushed make up looked gorgeous even with me bawling my eyes out. If you are thinking about using them DO IT. The price is worth their knowledge and skill!

We went with a rather natural look, but the way the make up was done was absolutely gorgeous! Both my mother and my husbands mother look incredible (being in their 60's and 50's!). All our bridesmaids make up looked stunning. Unfortunately I do not have any photos of my bridesmaids hair from the back, but each had their own uniqueness while staying similar enough to look uniform.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/24/2018

Both of these ladies are awesome. After having my makeup artist cancel on me a couple of months prior to the wedding, I was able to book them last minute! They are both super sweet and did a fantastic job on all of us. I will definitely recommend them to everyone and use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

These ladies are AMAZING! I really enjoyed them doing hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I. They were professional, nice, and I never looked so good! My hair and makeup stayed all night and their prices are reasonable for what we got. Book them!

Sent on 11/05/2017

The ladies did an awesome job on our hair and make up! I loved it! Thank you so much for making me look amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Very talented! Loved my makeup has been my go to makeup artist for several occasions!

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Suzette and Karina are both absolutely wonderful ladies who will make you look beyond stunning for your special day! I opted to do a trial a few months before my wedding, which helped them know what kind of hair/face they were working with and helped me feel more comfortable about how everything would look together. On the wedding day, they did hair and makeup for me as well as my five bridesmaids - their time management was exceptional and they had everyone done within just a few hours. They're both very professional and very good at knowing what will look/work best. They're also very flexible, as I had to cancel the trial last minute, but had no problems rescheduling. If you want an awesome duo for any photo shoot or for your wedding day, Suzette and Karina are it!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Leah · Married on 09/17/2016

Karina is a gem! It's really hard to find someone that can cut my long hair the way I like it. She does an excellent job. She's personable and friendly. She makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Britany · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely love this duo. Amazing makeup + hair artists! Kindest of hearts and such beautiful talent!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lucy · Married on 11/28/2015

Suzette is the best MUA in Houston! She is truly amazing and you would love it! Her special techniques are used to enhance your beautiful smile, eyes, and cheekbones! And of course, the best false eyelashes suitable for your eye type!! She is very flexible and has a great attitude. Make sure you state how you use makeup on a daily basis and what you are looking for, such as natural makeup, smokey, etc. Makeup stays on ALL NIGHT! And what I truly love, is that you still look like yourself and not "Cakey cakey " at all! I have worked with her several times and I would strongly recommended her. Hence, I am a beauty queen, her makeup techniques always make me shine even brighter! Love her!!

Tanya · Married on 11/17/2015

Love they're work, great team.

Milan · Married on 10/31/2015

Suzette is such an amazing artist! You tell her what you want and she can give you exactly what you ask for. Makeup stays on all day! She knows how to work well with your face structure for the look you're going for. Super friendly as well. I loved my look!!!

Alma · Married on 10/31/2015

I've had the privilege to have Suzette glam me in several occasions including my wedding day!! Her work is amazing and never has failed to make me look absolutely beautiful! 5 stars is definitely not enough stars to give her and her amazing talent! I have always recommended her and will continue to do so!

Sent on 10/21/2015

I booked an appointment for my wedding and without a trial they were able to achieve what I wanted. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 10/24/2015

I would highly recommend Karina to anyone whether it be an updo, color, highlights or color correction! She's extremely passionate! A true hair artist!

Mair · Married on 10/22/2015

Suzzette did an amazing job on the airbrush makeup for my commercial shoot. The models came out looking flawless! Not only is she great but she's quick and efficient!

Will definitely use her in the future!

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2015

I love love love Karina! She is amazing at hairstyling, especially updos. What I love most is how patient she is when talking to you about the style you are looking to achieve to make sure you leave happy. Very professional. Will be booking with her again!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/09/2015

Suzette is amazing!!!! She is my go to makeup artist for every single occasion and I am never disappointed. I have tried both bold and neutral looks on several occasions, and I am always very impressed with every different look. The makeup is NEVER cackey!! Before encountering Makeup by Suzette I was going to other makeup artist but I always looked VERY VERY cackey and that was always an issue.
    I promise you will not be disappointed. :)

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2015

Suzette did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She made my face look flawless and my hair was perfection. She did it in a very timely manner, was professional, and just great company to be around! I will most certainly be recommending her to everyone I know!

Priscilla · Married on 09/27/2015

Great hair and makeup! Very professional workers that listen to what YOU want! I would definitely be using them again and recommend to friends and family.

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2015

Suzzette has done my makeup for several occasions and she always does an amazing job! She is so consistent with her work and you can tell she has a passion for what she does! She's amazing and a very sweet person.

Mariah · Married on 05/03/2015

Suzette is absolutely amazing! She was so professional for my wedding and her work is phenomenal! My makeup was flawless and lasted for 10 hours!