Hair & Makeup By Amanda Rose Reviews

• Lindsey

Lindsey Alley · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Wedding makeup

Hello all,

My name is Lindsey Hoben and I recently married my husband Matt. All brides want their special day to be perfect and not have to worry about vendors showing up and wether or not they will do exactly what you ask and be professional at all times. I can say that Amanda reached all my expectations and desires with flying colors. She was always professional and had a smile on her face. She listened to what myself and all my leading ladies wanted and made us ready for the red carpet! I can not say thank you enough to Amanda because she gave me the exact makeup look I was hoping for. It was absolutely perfect! If you are looking for a sweet, professional and down to earth lady to be a part of your special day and give you exactly what you want, then Amanda Rose if your girl! Thank you Amanda for everything!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Annette

Annette Sandin · Married on 06/27/2020

Perfect wedding!

Olga was on time and did an amazing job with makeup and hair.
    Everybody was really amazed.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Berube · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Amanda and Jessica provided makeup and hair for my wedding in February and they did a great job. Amanda was easy to contact with any questions and they both made the day of experience fun and enjoyable! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Rashmi

Rashmi Prakash · Married on 02/01/2020

Just what I had envisioned for my big day!

I am so glad I stumbled on Amanda's page while looking around for a makeup artist and hair stylist for me and my bridal party. I envisioned a simple yet classic look that would last me the whole day (including two ceremonies since we had a fusion wedding!). Amanda and her team were so professional throughout, and were set up early and ready to go at our venue the morning of the wedding. Her and the team did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and bride and groom's moms. Everyone was so pleased with their looks. They also look great in our photographer's preview pictures!! I also want to give a special shout out to Nina B who worked wonders with my hair and created two beautiful updos. Amanda was so kind, easy to talk to, and also helped me plan my look in the weeks leading up to the event. Would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 02/07/2020

Stephanie Soto · Married on 01/01/2020

Wedding Makeup

Her work is Amazing! I loved my makeup and she understood what I wanted. Thank you Amanda!!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Alison Babb · Married on 01/01/2020

Bridal Makeup

Amanda is wonderful. She listens to what you would like & creates your vision. I had a very small wedding and she made us comfortable and gorgeous ! I’ve never had so many wonderful compliments and it’s all because of Amanda !!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lindsey Rush · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding hair and makeup- bride, MOH, mom of bride

Flexible easy to work with and did great job. They were efficient with time and gave the look we wanted. Thank you so much! Such sweet girls!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Vitale · Married on 06/04/2019

Beautiful and talented!

Amanda was a doll to work with! You can tell she loves what she does and she does it well. I will definitely be using her services again and referring her to friends. Loved my hair and makeup!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic!!! Flawless!!! Perfect!!!!

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Hair and makeup by Amanda Rose ! They made my girls and I look stunning! They met us at the hotel we were staying at, which was the Westin,and made it work! She was right on time coming, and on time getting us out the door. I totally reccomend Hair and makeup by Amanda Rose for every bride!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Christine Kelley · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience! Professional job! Fantastic looking hair extensions!

Amanda did such an amazing job transforming my thin, drab hair into lovely, long locks! I wanted to look extra good for my best friend’s wedding so I decided to try hair extensions for the first time. I couldn’t believe how natural they looked and felt. I keep on getting so many compliments on my hair all the time. Getting hair extensions done by Amanda has been a positive life changing experience for me and I will definitely be getting them done by her again.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional Skill and Excellent Experience

Amanda did makeup for me on my wedding day and did an amazing job! I am out of town, and she accommodated my last minute request to meet and do a test run. She also drove to my home to help me get ready. She's very punctual, she listens to what you want, and pricing is fair. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/06/2019

DJ · Married on 04/20/2019

She was a rockstar!

She looked at my face and went to town like a true artist! My daughter and I both had our hair and makeup done and we looked amazing!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Amanda Giddens · Married on 04/12/2019

Very Personable*

Makeup is not one of my strongest talents, however, I needed the confidence booster and picture taking face for an event I had recently and that’s where Amanda filled in for me...she exceeded my expectations and made me look like the best version of myself! Haha She took her time complimenting my features and making me feel and look radiant! I felt so confident that day and welcomed the camera shots which is unusual for me, thank you so much Amanda! Will be seeing you again soon! 😍

Sent on 04/30/2019

Melissa Mello · Married on 01/12/2019

Amanda did an amazing job and she was such a joy to be around

My nieces wedding was a destination wedding so I was very nervous about hiring the make-up artist while I was out of state but I couldn’t have been happier with the results! Hair & Makeup By Amanda provided two stylists that were professional and talented. The wedding was early so we needed to start makeup at 8:00 AM - the ladies were on time and made us feel calm with their stress-free attitude. I highly recommend Hair & Makeup By Amanda Rose

Sent on 04/26/2019

Liz Blandford · Married on 01/06/2018

Amanda is very talented!

I would absolutely recommend Amanda! Amanda did a great job doing our hair and makeup for my sons wedding. My makeup looked amazing, very natural - yet polished! The bride was just stunning and her makeup was flawless! Amanda is wonderful to be around her energy was very calming and sweet. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Callan Mauro · Married on 06/01/2016

Amanda's Services

I have known Amanda personally for 13ish years and she has always had and incredible passion for hair and makeup. I visit Florida twice a year because she is the only one I trust. I've never been good and describing the "vision" I have in my head for my hair/makeup and she nails it every time. She is such a kind soul, I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Karen · Married on 10/13/2013

I felt Beautiful the day of my sons wedding

I was attending my sons wedding. I came from out of town and Olga did a wonderful job doing my hair and make-up. She came to the hotel room where I was staying and being from out of town that was so helpful.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Rhonda Ramos · Married on 02/27/2019

So pleasant

The service was excellent last hour here and make up. They were on time very professional.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Robin · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful experience- first time ever happy with my hair.

Amanda has made me happy with my hair than I have EVER been. She had my hair perfect before the wedding I attended- and she definitely knows what she is doing.
    It is well worth the extra money and time it takes to get the extensions done the way Amanda does them, as they last way longer and you don’t have to go in every four weeks like taped extensions (which I had done by someone else before I found Amanda and that person did not know what they were doing-)
    Like I said, I have never been happier - and since I’ve had the extensions, for the first time ever, I receive compliments on my hair. (And I am told I look much younger with them:)

Sent on 05/13/2019