Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

50 | Nesconset, NY

50 Reviews for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

50 Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

Joelle · Getting married on 05/05/2019

I am so happy with my extensions Bridget put in for my engagement photos. I’m so picky and she put them in perfectly. It’s so natural looking. Not only is she so sweet and professional but she listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 1
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 2

Tina · Getting married on 03/16/2019

I been going to Bridget for years to get my hair done. Every experience I have with her is amazing! Bridget has never let me down and my hair always comes out great. I highly recommend her to anyone for any future events!!

• Cathy

Cathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic magical experience

Loved bridget and her work, she was a lovely person and made me feel and look like princess jasmin on my wedding day .

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 3
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 4

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridget has been so helpful; from the moment I messaged her to the moment I met her. Her hardwork and dedication shows in the amazing work she does. I have difficulty getting my hair to stay curled and she worked her magic! I can’t wait to work with her for my wedding in September!

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Bridget was amazing!! She did my mom's hair and make up for my wedding. I was worried because I was not getting ready at the same place as my mom. Bridget went to my mom's house to do her hair and make up and not only did she do an amazing job, she was incredibly helpful! My mom is handicap and has issues moving around and dressing herself. Bridget realized time was getting close so she selflessly helped my mom get changed and get her ready to go. Plus, Bridget was so sweet and my mom loved her. My mom's hair and make up lasted all day and in fact, she didn't take her hair down for 2 days. Would definitely recommend!!

HEATHER · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars isn’t enough! I don’t even know where to start! I couldn’t be happier that I found Bridget on Wedding Wire! From the first day I contacted her I knew she was a perfect fit. She is extremely accommodating, super sweet and knows exactly what she is doing! The first day I met her for my trial, it was as if we knew each other for years! She knows exactly how to make a bride feel beautiful! All of my bridesmaids showed her one picture and WOW!! They got exactly what they were looking for! Hair looked flawless all night long! She made me look and feel like a princess!!! My hair did not need even one touch up the entire duration of my wedding! I can not say that about anyone else that has done my hair in the past.

Bridget, I love you!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much (ONE MILLION TIMES OVER) You are truly the best and I look forward to sending all of my friends/family to you for future events ❤️

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 5
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 12
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 13
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 14

Erin · Married on 12/08/2017

I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE STARS!!!!! Bridget has been absolutely amazing from the very first moment I contacted her regarding my wedding. She was quick to respond and unbelievably kind. Fast forward to today - I had my hair trial with Bridget and all I had to do was show her ONE PHOTO. Bridget took a look, started on my hair and before I knew it she just about had my mother and myself eye in tears. (Happy tears of course because she NAILED IT) It was more than I could have ever hoped for. My hair looked so incredible!!!! Bridget is professional, personable, attentive and knows what she is doing!!! Brides, don't hesitate- you will be happy you gave her a call!

Thank you Bridget!!! I am so happy I came across your name and even happier that you will be the one making me feel so beautiful on my very special day!! You're amazing !!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :) :) :)

Christy · Married on 12/01/2017

I believe when something is great, you should tell as many people as you can! That is why I'm here to share my experiance with my awesome hair stylist, bridget! I've been with bridget for years. She originally was doing my haircuts and eye brows and the compliments were just pouring in! I felt so good about how she transformed my everyday look, that I was interested in using her for events. After my first trial it was clear that her talents went far beyond my cuts and brows! Through the years I used her for weddings, and sweet 16s.. I've recommended her for bat/bar mitzvahs and my cousins all used her for their prom hair! We all were blown away by her performance. Her skill is impeccable, professionalism on point- and her personality is genuine and fun. No matter what event I was attending, She always made me-and my hair- feel important, and valued. She takes pride in her work and that definetly shows. I recommend you use bridget for your special day, because we all want to feel beautiful and happy- and hair by bridget buscemi delivers!

• Z

Zarah · Married on 11/26/2017

I had the pleasure to met Bridget and she worked with my hair. She made my mother feel so comfortable and it was like we knew each other. She made me feel and look beautiful for my engagement party. People kept complimenting me on my hair. I can't wait to use her talent on my big day.

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridget was amazing! I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings and also went to her hair trail with Bridget, and she made the whole experience so fun and special. I highly recommend them if you want to be around people who make a big day feel calm with a lot of laughs! :) Thank you Bridget!!!

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridget was an absolute ray of sunshine. Not only did she make my mother, my two maids of honor, and two of my bridesmaids look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING the day of the wedding, but she kept an upbeat positive vibe the entire morning and never once made me feel anything but sheer confidence that I’d have the best day of my life. My bridesmaids texted me the next morning telling me how wonderful she was and how good their hair STILL looked a day later! I am so grateful to have had Bridget share my big day with me, my family and my friends. Leading up until the wedding she ALWAYS kept in touch, taking every ounce of worry in regard to the planning process out of my hands! I would %100 recommend Bridget for any bride to be, or ANY occasion that requires hair styling! Thank you so much Bridget for helping to make my day as special as it was!

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 15
    Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 16

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Bridget has waited around for me since May to get my schedule flexible enough to FINALLY do our hair trial. She has communicated with me every step of the way and made all pricing / expectations known. She is such a sweetheart and really made me feel comfortable while doing my hair. She's awesome and I cannot wait to work with her on my big day this fall!!!

• Michelle & John

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2017

My wedding was 11.3.17 and i could not have been any more happier with how my hair came out as well as my girls. I was in need of a hairstylist for the day of and i came across Bridget on here, love her style and especially how responsive she was. When i went for my hair trail, i have never felt so comfortable as i did with her. The day of my wedding she traveled to me and it was a blast, she us all comfortable and truly outdid herself. I will definitely keep Bridget in mind for any future events that i will have. Thank you!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2017

Bridget is just amazing, her communication was perfect, which is so important in a vendor. I am maid of honor in a wedding next month and we went for the trial. The final product was absolutely stunning. So excited for her to do our hair for my best friends wedding. She is professional, and also very detailed. I feel like I have known her for years!! So happy and would highly recommend her!!

Just wanted to update how the wedding day went. Bridget did such an amazing job. I wish I knew her for my own wedding because it looked way better then when I was a bride. I really recommend her. She didn't leave until we were dressed and ready to go. She's awesome.

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 17

Barbara · Married on 10/21/2017

Bridget was wonderful, friendly and you can tell she is experienced. She gave me exactly what i wanted. She also gave my wife a great haircut!!

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

Bridget drove the hour to my hotel at 7am being fully prepared on my wedding day. She banged out the 9 heads of hair with ease, fun and probably magic. Bridget does AMAZING work and brings a fun, light element to the room. She was also great for my trial and she’s just a great person on top of being a great stylist. I was very happy with everyone’s hair including my own AND she’s a great value. She does book up fast for weddings, so call her NOW! Thank you Bridget!! Your the best!!tfl!!

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi 18

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

One of the best things about Bridget is her outgoing personality. She has a knack for keeping you calm on a stressful day. I was also impressed by how efficiently she worked. As I had an AM wedding, I thought we might need a second stylist to get everyone done on time. However, Bridget was able to do mine and four others' hair and makeup in just a few hours without rushing us or neglecting anything! I would definitely hire her again!

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Bridget is the best!! She has been making us fancy for the last five years!! Love her she's awesome!!!

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2017

Bridget is an amazing hair stylist! I have had the pleasure of being styled by Bridget as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and most recently for my daughter's Communion. She styled my two girls and me. She was so great with my girls (ages 4 & 7) and made them look and feel so special. Aside from being a great stylist she is responsive and has a great personality and makes the special day that much more fun! I would have Bridget be part of any special occasion. She is outstanding!

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

I recently had my hair trial with Bridget and she was so great! She knew exactly what I wanted and it came out beautifully, plus she is so sweet! I can't wait to work with her again on my wedding day!

Michele · Married on 04/30/2017

Bridget was absolutely awesome! She did a great job on the hair of me, my sister and my daughter. She made my sister, a very nervous bride, feel so relaxed. I would highly recommend her.

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

So happy with my hair trial with Bridget. She was super responsive, reasonably priced, on time and listened to what I was looking for. Can't wait to see her on the big day.

Christine · Married on 01/15/2017

I’m soso happy I used Bridget for my hair on the big day. She’s such a hair rockstar. She was on time and ready to go, listened to what I was looking for, gave me the style I was hoping for, and made me laugh :) My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about her either. She did an awesome job and truly seemed excited to be there!!!!!!!!!!

Lillian · Married on 12/02/2016

Bridget was AMAZING! She is highly qualified and knowledable! She's super sweet and very personable! My hair came out perfect! Exactly what I asked for. She listened to all my ideas, and gave me exactly what I wanted! Bridget is a true professional! I would recommend her any day! Truly amazing beautician!!!