Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

63 | Nesconset, NY

63 Reviews for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

Danielle C. · Married on 12/31/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Bridget is is absolutely Amazing. From beginning to end she was professional and caring. Absolutely beautiful job on all of us. 9 bridesmaids 2 moms Never felt more beautiful!!!

Joanna · Married on 12/19/2020

Bridget is the BEST!

Bridget did such a terrific job on myself and my entire wedding party of 8. All together 9 of us and she has such a beautiful energy and brings such talent and and amazing love for what she does. We all loved our hair so so much! And we all were so happy with how amazing our stayed even the next day or looked fabulous! Thank you Bridget so much! For making my wedding day extra special! I 100 will be recommending Hair For You By Bridget Buscemi

Ally · Married on 10/23/2020

Best hairstylist I've ever been to

Bridget did my sisters hair for her wedding and I have never been to another hair dresser since. Not only did she make every hair style in the wedding absolutely flawless, she is still the ONLY person I would wholeheartedly trust with my hair. She is quick, professional, helpful, and winds up doing beautiful work!! She is so friendly, easy to talk to and positive, I highly recommend Bridget!!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Laura

Laura F. · Married on 09/19/2020

Bridget is one of the sweetest and talented hair dressers I have ever met!

Bridget was absolutely amazing at doing my hair for both my bridal shower and wedding. Not only was she able to take a bunch of inspiration pics and make my dream hair-do, but she also welcomed feedback and tweaked my hair to make it even MORE perfect for my big day. She has a sweet soul, a kind heart, and a wonderful work ethic. I will be using her for my reception in July too!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Venu P. · Married on 08/29/2020

A perfect hair stylist!

Bridget is really professional and punctual.
    She gave me the perfect beautiful hair and gorgeous makeup for my special day.
    She helped me to find my perfect flowers for my hairstyle too..
    I would completely recommend her.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing! Friendly! Trust no one else with my hair!

I have used Bridget quite a few times! Her work is like no other weather it’s a up-do, curls, extensions it’s quality work. I say each time I’ve had a up-do by her it lasted through the whole occasion and them some, tell her what you like and she can bring that vision to reality. Bridget has a classy but creative style with hair I love just letting her do her thing!! Anytime she has curled my hair weather it be whole head, half a head or curls to add to a up for the curls and stayed days! She is so friendly and very professional when it comes to work and getting the hair done. She works and communicates well and has experience with hair for weddings, sweet sixteens ext for 15+ years. I don’t trust anyone else with my hair but Bridget!

Elizabeth C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Great stylist for you big day!

Bridget made me look and feel beautiful for my big day! I couldn't have been happier with my hair. And she's an absolute doll! So sweet and caring- she made my wedding morning a lot of fun!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kellyanne

Kellyanne · Married on 10/25/2019

10-25-19 wedding

Writing this review late only so that I could include some photos of the beautiful work Bridget does! From the very first interaction with Bridget I knew she would be a great fit for my wedding day...she is so personable and easy to talk to. She went above and beyond the day of my wedding helping my bridal party and I get ready. Our hair came out amazing and stayed in place all day & night. All of us were thrilled with our hairstyles. I would recommend Bridget to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommended

Bridget did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding. She was very patient and accommodating for the bride who didn’t know what she wanted. My mom and sister loved her as well! Highly recommended!! She also got me a great makeup artist!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dana M. · Married on 08/01/2019

The best for hair and makeup

Bridgette is sooo amazing. After going for a few trials for my daughters sweet 16 she was the one we chose! She listened to my daughter in every way and nailed everything. She answers right away and sticks to the plan. She made the day of so easy for hair and makeup! Everyone looked gorgeous and she even was done a hour ahead of schedule. I will be using her in the future! I highly recommend and you will not be sorry for picking her. She is very reasonably priced and will work with anything you want! Love her.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jen · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I could go on forever writing this review. But I’m just going to keep it short and sweet. Bridget was the best! She came with her sister Sarah and between the 2 of them did the hair of 2 brides, 9 brides maids, and one mother of the bride.
    Everyone was so happy with their work. Some girls said surprise me and other girls came to her with a photo and they both nailed it.
    She has been doing my hair for over 20 years so it was an easy choice for my wife and I. She made us feel so beautiful and special on our big day!!!
    Highly recommend

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Joelle

Joelle · Married on 05/05/2019

I am so happy with my extensions Bridget put in for my engagement photos. I’m so picky and she put them in perfectly. It’s so natural looking. Not only is she so sweet and professional but she listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Geri · Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent customer service

Bridget was awesome. She made me look like a million dollars. I felt so comfortable with her. Honestly I felt like she was my daughter.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi's reply:

Thank you so much Geri for your kind words! And I truly feel the same way! I’m so happy we met and will continue to keep in touch! And you know also have your hair dresser for your trims ans any hair services and we both gained the beginning of a great friendship!! Xo

Tina · Married on 03/16/2019

I been going to Bridget for years to get my hair done. Every experience I have with her is amazing! Bridget has never let me down and my hair always comes out great. I highly recommend her to anyone for any future events!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

HIGHLY recommended, an incredible person with impeccable work!!!! :)

Bridget is absolutely not only incredible at what she does, but also EXCEPTIONAL as a person. This past weekend for my wedding, she did a perfect job on me and all my family (10) people, starting incredibly early at 5:30am, not only was she early, but she also brought amazing karma, and good vibes with her as we started the most beautiful day of my life. When I first met her at the trial, she was so kind, helpful and her work was absolutely impeccable. Our hair looked perfect from morning to LATE night haha through an after party and all!!!! I would not have felt like an absolute princess if it weren’t for her vision. As a professional, she is incredibly responsive, prompt and very honest. She gave me some suggestions for my hair that were key to how we ultimately decided the final hair design for the wedding. I am so grateful to have worked with her in our home, and hope to remain in contact with her after this weekend!!!!! I would highly highly recommend her to any bride who wants to be sure that her most special day starts off on the right foot with a level of genuine care and positivity!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic magical experience

Loved bridget and her work, she was a lovely person and made me feel and look like princess jasmin on my wedding day .

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridget has been so helpful; from the moment I messaged her to the moment I met her. Her hardwork and dedication shows in the amazing work she does. I have difficulty getting my hair to stay curled and she worked her magic! I can’t wait to work with her for my wedding in September!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Bridget was amazing!! She did my mom's hair and make up for my wedding. I was worried because I was not getting ready at the same place as my mom. Bridget went to my mom's house to do her hair and make up and not only did she do an amazing job, she was incredibly helpful! My mom is handicap and has issues moving around and dressing herself. Bridget realized time was getting close so she selflessly helped my mom get changed and get her ready to go. Plus, Bridget was so sweet and my mom loved her. My mom's hair and make up lasted all day and in fact, she didn't take her hair down for 2 days. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Cathy · event on: 05/18/2018

Amazing style that lasted all night long!!! My daughters hair looked absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Excellent!!

Bridget is so warm and easy to work with. She did my hair as well as my two daughters. We were all so happy with the way it came out and it stayed all day. Bridget did a trial for me and on the day of our event came out to my house. She was so sweet and upbeat- even diffusing some tension between me and our make- up person!! As I write this a year later, she is doing my daughter’s hair for her junior banquet. We love her!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars isn’t enough! I don’t even know where to start! I couldn’t be happier that I found Bridget on Wedding Wire! From the first day I contacted her I knew she was a perfect fit. She is extremely accommodating, super sweet and knows exactly what she is doing! The first day I met her for my trial, it was as if we knew each other for years! She knows exactly how to make a bride feel beautiful! All of my bridesmaids showed her one picture and WOW!! They got exactly what they were looking for! Hair looked flawless all night long! She made me look and feel like a princess!!! My hair did not need even one touch up the entire duration of my wedding! I can not say that about anyone else that has done my hair in the past.

Bridget, I love you!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much (ONE MILLION TIMES OVER) You are truly the best and I look forward to sending all of my friends/family to you for future events ❤️

Sent on 12/20/2017

Erin · Married on 12/08/2017

I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE STARS!!!!! Bridget has been absolutely amazing from the very first moment I contacted her regarding my wedding. She was quick to respond and unbelievably kind. Fast forward to today - I had my hair trial with Bridget and all I had to do was show her ONE PHOTO. Bridget took a look, started on my hair and before I knew it she just about had my mother and myself eye in tears. (Happy tears of course because she NAILED IT) It was more than I could have ever hoped for. My hair looked so incredible!!!! Bridget is professional, personable, attentive and knows what she is doing!!! Brides, don't hesitate- you will be happy you gave her a call!

Thank you Bridget!!! I am so happy I came across your name and even happier that you will be the one making me feel so beautiful on my very special day!! You're amazing !!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :) :) :)

Sent on 09/10/2017

Christy · Married on 12/01/2017

I believe when something is great, you should tell as many people as you can! That is why I'm here to share my experiance with my awesome hair stylist, bridget! I've been with bridget for years. She originally was doing my haircuts and eye brows and the compliments were just pouring in! I felt so good about how she transformed my everyday look, that I was interested in using her for events. After my first trial it was clear that her talents went far beyond my cuts and brows! Through the years I used her for weddings, and sweet 16s.. I've recommended her for bat/bar mitzvahs and my cousins all used her for their prom hair! We all were blown away by her performance. Her skill is impeccable, professionalism on point- and her personality is genuine and fun. No matter what event I was attending, She always made me-and my hair- feel important, and valued. She takes pride in her work and that definetly shows. I recommend you use bridget for your special day, because we all want to feel beautiful and happy- and hair by bridget buscemi delivers!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Z

Zarah · Married on 11/26/2017

I had the pleasure to met Bridget and she worked with my hair. She made my mother feel so comfortable and it was like we knew each other. She made me feel and look beautiful for my engagement party. People kept complimenting me on my hair. I can't wait to use her talent on my big day.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridget was amazing! I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings and also went to her hair trail with Bridget, and she made the whole experience so fun and special. I highly recommend them if you want to be around people who make a big day feel calm with a lot of laughs! :) Thank you Bridget!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017