39 Reviews for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi

On-Site Hair (2)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
39 Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Reviews

I been going to Bridget for years to get my hair done. Every experience I have with her is amazing! Bridget has never let me down and my hair always comes out great. I highly recommend her to anyone for any future events!!

Profile Picture Tina, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Five stars isn’t enough! I don’t even know where to start! I couldn’t be happier that I found Bridget on Wedding Wire! From the first day I contacted her I knew she was a perfect fit. She is extremely accommodating, super sweet and knows exactly what she is doing! The first day I met her for my trial, it was as if we knew each other for years! She knows exactly how to make a bride feel beautiful! All of my bridesmaids showed her one picture and WOW!! They got exactly what they were looking for! Hair looked flawless all night long! She made me look and feel like a princess!!! My hair did not need even one touch up the entire duration of my wedding! I can not say that about anyone else that has done my hair in the past.

Bridget, I love you!!!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much (ONE MILLION TIMES OVER) You are truly the best and I look forward to sending all of my friends/family to you for future events ❤️

Photos
Profile Picture HEATHER, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE STARS!!!!! Bridget has been absolutely amazing from the very first moment I contacted her regarding my wedding. She was quick to respond and unbelievably kind. Fast forward to today - I had my hair trial with Bridget and all I had to do was show her ONE PHOTO. Bridget took a look, started on my hair and before I knew it she just about had my mother and myself eye in tears. (Happy tears of course because she NAILED IT) It was more than I could have ever hoped for. My hair looked so incredible!!!! Bridget is professional, personable, attentive and knows what she is doing!!! Brides, don't hesitate- you will be happy you gave her a call!

Thank you Bridget!!! I am so happy I came across your name and even happier that you will be the one making me feel so beautiful on my very special day!! You're amazing !!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :) :) :)

Profile Picture Erin, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial

I believe when something is great, you should tell as many people as you can! That is why I'm here to share my experiance with my awesome hair stylist, bridget! I've been with bridget for years. She originally was doing my haircuts and eye brows and the compliments were just pouring in! I felt so good about how she transformed my everyday look, that I was interested in using her for events. After my first trial it was clear that her talents went far beyond my cuts and brows! Through the years I used her for weddings, and sweet 16s.. I've recommended her for bat/bar mitzvahs and my cousins all used her for their prom hair! We all were blown away by her performance. Her skill is impeccable, professionalism on point- and her personality is genuine and fun. No matter what event I was attending, She always made me-and my hair- feel important, and valued. She takes pride in her work and that definetly shows. I recommend you use bridget for your special day, because we all want to feel beautiful and happy- and hair by bridget buscemi delivers!

Profile Picture Christy, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure to met Bridget and she worked with my hair. She made my mother feel so comfortable and it was like we knew each other. She made me feel and look beautiful for my engagement party. People kept complimenting me on my hair. I can't wait to use her talent on my big day.

Profile Picture Zarah, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair

Bridget was amazing! I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings and also went to her hair trail with Bridget, and she made the whole experience so fun and special. I highly recommend them if you want to be around people who make a big day feel calm with a lot of laughs! :) Thank you Bridget!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair

Bridget has waited around for me since May to get my schedule flexible enough to FINALLY do our hair trial. She has communicated with me every step of the way and made all pricing / expectations known. She is such a sweetheart and really made me feel comfortable while doing my hair. She's awesome and I cannot wait to work with her on my big day this fall!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was 11.3.17 and i could not have been any more happier with how my hair came out as well as my girls. I was in need of a hairstylist for the day of and i came across Bridget on here, love her style and especially how responsive she was. When i went for my hair trail, i have never felt so comfortable as i did with her. The day of my wedding she traveled to me and it was a blast, she us all comfortable and truly outdid herself. I will definitely keep Bridget in mind for any future events that i will have. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Bridget is just amazing, her communication was perfect, which is so important in a vendor. I am maid of honor in a wedding next month and we went for the trial. The final product was absolutely stunning. So excited for her to do our hair for my best friends wedding. She is professional, and also very detailed. I feel like I have known her for years!! So happy and would highly recommend her!!

Just wanted to update how the wedding day went. Bridget did such an amazing job. I wish I knew her for my own wedding because it looked way better then when I was a bride. I really recommend her. She didn't leave until we were dressed and ready to go. She's awesome.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget was wonderful, friendly and you can tell she is experienced. She gave me exactly what i wanted. She also gave my wife a great haircut!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget drove the hour to my hotel at 7am being fully prepared on my wedding day. She banged out the 9 heads of hair with ease, fun and probably magic. Bridget does AMAZING work and brings a fun, light element to the room. She was also great for my trial and she’s just a great person on top of being a great stylist. I was very happy with everyone’s hair including my own AND she’s a great value. She does book up fast for weddings, so call her NOW! Thank you Bridget!! Your the best!!tfl!!

Photo for Hair for you by Bridget Buscemi Review - I loved my hair so much!! Thank u Bridget!!!
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Wedding Planning

We rated a 4.0 due to amazing hair and lack of professionalism. There were additional costs added outside of our contract and without discussing it with us first. We had a schedule to keep to and was reassured everyone would be completed on time. She was 20 minutes late, and then took a 15 min break in between people which adds up when you have to be at the wedding venue to meet photographer. As far as how we looked, well that was absolutely fantastic. She was easy to talk to and very outgoing. There is no denying that she does fantastic work. Everyone was thrilled with their hair. She made me and my wife radiate. Due to unnecessary back and forth conversations about the additional costs for days after the wedding, we will not be repeat customers, although we were very happy the outcome for our special day.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

One of the best things about Bridget is her outgoing personality. She has a knack for keeping you calm on a stressful day. I was also impressed by how efficiently she worked. As I had an AM wedding, I thought we might need a second stylist to get everyone done on time. However, Bridget was able to do mine and four others' hair and makeup in just a few hours without rushing us or neglecting anything! I would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget is the best!! She has been making us fancy for the last five years!! Love her she's awesome!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget is an amazing hair stylist! I have had the pleasure of being styled by Bridget as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and most recently for my daughter's Communion. She styled my two girls and me. She was so great with my girls (ages 4 & 7) and made them look and feel so special. Aside from being a great stylist she is responsive and has a great personality and makes the special day that much more fun! I would have Bridget be part of any special occasion. She is outstanding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently had my hair trial with Bridget and she was so great! She knew exactly what I wanted and it came out beautifully, plus she is so sweet! I can't wait to work with her again on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget was absolutely awesome! She did a great job on the hair of me, my sister and my daughter. She made my sister, a very nervous bride, feel so relaxed. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Michele, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So happy with my hair trial with Bridget. She was super responsive, reasonably priced, on time and listened to what I was looking for. Can't wait to see her on the big day.

Profile Picture Christine, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’m soso happy I used Bridget for my hair on the big day. She’s such a hair rockstar. She was on time and ready to go, listened to what I was looking for, gave me the style I was hoping for, and made me laugh :) My bridesmaids couldn’t stop talking about her either. She did an awesome job and truly seemed excited to be there!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget was AMAZING! She is highly qualified and knowledable! She's super sweet and very personable! My hair came out perfect! Exactly what I asked for. She listened to all my ideas, and gave me exactly what I wanted! Bridget is a true professional! I would recommend her any day! Truly amazing beautician!!!

Profile Picture Lillian, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bridget was awesome. Aside from the fact that she was prompt, attentive, sweet and friendly, my hair and make-up (she did both!) looked fantastic. I was so nervous that my hair wouldn't hold curls or that my make-up wouldn't look just right. Bridget not only made me feel at ease with her personality, but more importantly with her talent. My hair looked great, my make-up looked great and I have the pictures to prove it. I can't recommend Bridget enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Textured Styling

Bridget did an amazing job the day of my wedding, during my trial, and also for my bridal shower. She always responded to my text messages within 24 hours, at the absolute most, and was always open to any ideas that I had. She was accommodating to my needs, since I was an out of town bride, and she was always very calming and helpful when it came to emotional support. She exceeded my expectations the day of the wedding. We had a total of 10 people to do the day of my wedding and she timed everything exactly how it needed to be/should have been done. Everyone was VERY happy with their hair, and it lasted the entire day (18 hours-no exaggeration). Bridget also did my blow-out for my bridal shower and that was amazing as well. I was recommended to Bridget by a friend who had her hair done by Bridget for all of her friend's weddings, and I truly must say the review are 100% accurate. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridget for hair for any occasion, especially weddings. She is professional, caring, personable, and best of all full of energy!! She kept up with my crazy bunch of ladies, and I know anyone that uses her would be THRILLED with the outcome of their hair and experience.

Profile Picture Bettina, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went to Bridget for my wedding hair trial and she was absolutely amazing! I brought my Maid of Honor and one of my Bridesmaids with me and they both said that she made them feel so comfortable. It feels like you're hanging out with a friend when you're with Bridget. I brought pictures with me to help with inspiration and Bridget was able to use those pictures to create exactly what I was looking for! I'm so excited for my wedding day and can rest easy knowing my hair and my bridesmaids hair will be in good hands!!

Profile Picture User6820528, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Bridget is a true professional. There were 12 girls in my daughters bridal party and they all wanted different styles. Bridget accommodated all of them and they all looked stunning! She works quickly and efficiently, and her upbeat personality helped make this day so special for everyone.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/15/16, 1 Review