Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell Reviews

18 Reviews for Hair Designs by Karlee Kimmell

• Madelyn

Madelyn Richard · Married on 06/06/2020

Book Karlee Now!!

Karlee did an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair! She was super friendly and responsive throughout the wedding planning! ! I totally recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Newbold · Married on 10/06/2019

Karlee was fantastic

Karlee was fantastic, she did a great job on all my bridesmaids and myself! She was on time and very detailed!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Briana Jefferson · Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone should book Karlee!

Karlee was phenomenal! As a younger bride, I really didn’t have a lot completed when it came to the details of my hair & on the spot, she helped me out so much! Even with multiple things going on around her, she was calm, collective, and executed all our hair in less time than I expected her to get done!

I am booking her again for all the military balls I go to in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Emma

Emma Joseph · Married on 04/06/2019

Trustworthy, Patient, Calm, and KIND!

Karlee was incredible to work with! She was patient with me as I struggled to decide what to do with my hair, and even accommodated a second hair trial. The day of my wedding, she was all smiles and so positive! She's the BEST.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Linda · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Karlee brought my vision to life. A lot of people thought I was crazy wanting a curly ponytail for my wedding day but Karlee made it look SO elegant. I als had jr bridesmaids who wanted their hair and make up done. She made everyone look so natural and feel so comfortable. She came to our cabin, worked on 3 moms, 8 bridesmaids and myself in a timely manner and still made everyone look FLAWLESS.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Chloe

Chloe Bagwell · Married on 09/26/2018

Chloe Bagwell

karlee is SO nice and I had such a great experience!! She did my hair for freshman homecoming queen, the freshman homecoming dance, and for sophomore dance. For the sophomore dance she did my hair and makeup and it turned out just how i wanted. She did such an incredible job at all three times she did my hair and I will for sure ask her to do it again in the future.

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

She’s amazing! I’ve worked wedding with her before and she’s doing my hair for my wedding! highly recommend if you want flawless hair on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sierra · Married on 07/14/2018

She did an amazing job, everything was exactly the way I wanted. She works quick and interacts with everyone around. Makeup and hair still looked great after the service in 90+ degree weather with humidity. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Becca · Married on 06/23/2018

Karlee was one of two stylists I had on board on the day of my wedding to do hair!!! She was patient, focused, and obviously VERY talented. I swear she can do anything with hair. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Maya · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely loved my experience with Karlee. She captured the look I was going for perfectly and made my hair look stunning! It was seriously the best my hair has ever looked! She is such a delight and has the sweetest personality! I enjoyed the experience and highly suggest her to every bride!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Karlee was AMAZING to work with! She styled my friend’s hair for her wedding and after seeing her work I knew I wanted her to do hair and makeup for mine! She is so talented! I completely trusted her to make my bridal vision come to life. She is very easy to talk to and she really listens and cares about what you want for your big day! The day of the wedding, I decided to change my hairstyle from what we had done at the trial run and she was so sweet and accommodating. My hair and makeup both turned out perfectly! Karlee also did great at staying on schedule. I had a large bridal party and Karlee followed the timeline wonderfully! I would recommend Karlee to anyone I know and I’m so glad I chose her for my big day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Madison · Married on 05/12/2018

Karlee helped make my wedding day easy and beautiful! She is professional and knows exactly what’s she’s doing, but she also makes the getting ready process fun! She did exactly what I wanted for my big day! She also made sure I was in love with it before she finished. My hair stayed the whole time, even while dancing the night away! She’s incredible!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mary Lewis · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend!

I’m a stylist/salon owner and I highly recommend Karlee’s services for any formal event. I’ve seen many clients that she’s worked with and she also did my daughters hair for prom. She is so gifted and creative with such a sweet and giving personality. Karlee is on her way to a very successful career, anyone would be lucky to have her booked on their special day!

• I

Infinity Gott · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing work

She was amazing. Knew what she was doing and helped me pick something that fit me and the wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2017

Karlee did both mine and several of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding day. Up until the wedding, Karlee was quick to respond to my messages and made sure to understand my vision for my hair. When wedding day arrived, she brought everything she needed and was timely and professional. Karlee is talented and so much fun to work with. I am so grateful that she was able to be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2018

JoBeth · Married on 07/30/2017

Karlee has been a long time friend of mine and from little girls to now Karlee has always been so talented! Especially when it comes to hair designs! She was even the person who taught me how to braid on one of her dolls. I got married a year ago and Karlee was the easiest decision throughout the wedding planning process because I knew she would do an amazing job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids and mom. She is very professional and will go above and beyond to make sure your hair looks perfect for your big day! I was beyond pleased with how everyone's hair looked! I would highly recommend Karlee Kimmell to be your hair designer for your wedding day because she is phenomenal.

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • W

Whitney Johns · Married on 07/01/2017

Very talented and fun to be around!

Karlee is extremely talented and has had practice with so many different hair types and hair styles. She styled my hair for my wedding and even gave me a fresh cut to make the style I wanted look better. She was extremely flexible and made that part the wedding day and the whole experience so enjoyable. So grateful!!!! Book with Karlee!

• Rachel

Rachel L. City Bound Cosplay · Married on 02/29/2020

She was ontime and did the best she could to keep us on time wile still making my hair beautiful.

She is supper fun and I loved working with her I wanted to do exstentions for my look and she killed it! She was ontime and we did a pre-hair trial at the salon that went well also. Would highly recommend if your in clarksville TN getting married!

Sent on 03/02/2020