Hair Comes the Bride Reviews

197 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

197 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

Laura · Married on 09/10/2011

The white gardenia was exactly what I was looking for to complete my beach wedding look! The delivery was extremely fast to Canada too! Very pleased with the quality and would recommend to any bride looking for hair flowers!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Jaimee · Married on 09/10/2011

Hair Comes the Bride and Ashley helped to make my wedding day 100% more special - it really can't get any better than that! These people know what they're doing, top notch service, excellent work ethic, great service - knows how to make a bride look GOOD!

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2011

I was so pleased I chose Hair Comes The Bride for my big day. With enough things to deal with and wanting everything to be perfect, my stylist was the perfect puzzle piece I was looking for. Convenience was really important for me and I felt so relieved when I found out how this worked so well for me. She made me look and feel so beautiful I didn't have to worry about how i looked for the whole night and that to me was so amazing!Thank you so much Stephanie! I felt so catered to and my stylist made me look wonderful. I had no worries on how i looked for the whole night and it was so convenient . Thank you so much Hair Comes The Bride I looked gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

Absolutely loved the product and would definitely do it again!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Magali · Married on 09/10/2011

I got some problems during the wedding day because it is a quite heavy combs and I think the part which is attched to the hair should be longer in order to fix it properly! BUT anyway: THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

This piece was even more beautiful than I could have imagined, great quality and the perfect look I was going for! I needed it in a rush and the person I spoke with was so understanding, cooperative and helpful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • Felice

Felice · Married on 09/04/2011

Hair Comes the Bride was amazing from start to finish!!! From the first email till 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle. I can not compliment Seima enough!!! She is a truly amazing!!! She did a beautiful job with my make up and I felt like the princess I wanted to be !!! Thank you Semia!!! You made MY day!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2011

My daughter looked so stunning and the hair comb was spectacular. Very good quality Could you please offer some small rhinestone combs that could be used to attach the veil? The ones I have seen are cheap and don't look very pretty. Your quality was exceptional especially considering the cost of the ones that the bridal stores offer. My daughter has a twin so we will definitely be buying in the future. Thank you MOB

Sent on 11/23/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 08/20/2011

The hair piece that was sent to me was broken when I opened the package. Hair Comes the Bride shipped out a replacement and I received it the day after I called to let them know - this was only 4 days before our wedding, so it was awesome for them to respond so quickly.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kim · Married on 08/16/2011

When I found out you were local - you let me come to your warehouse and see everything! I will recommend your products and website to everyone I know. THE LARGEST selection I found anywhere and THE BEST quality - no bridal salon can compete! Pricing is very reasonable for the quality and convenience of variety. EXCELLENT!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Alex · Married on 08/13/2011

I am very happy with the quality and price of the products I purchased. SO many other bridal websites are outrageously priced. The quality is much better than items I've seen in bridal boutiques. They designs are very modern and stylish, but I love the vintage appeal to many of the choices. I am totally happy with my purchase!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Melina

Melina · Married on 08/12/2011

When I thought I wasnt going to find an amazing team I found Hair Comes the Bride! I cant believe how great everyone looked and how the pictures came out! Lavonne was truly phenomenal personality wise as well as work wise. She made sure I was happy not only with my look but the rest of the bridal party! If I was able to take Lavonne with me anywhere I go I'd do it in a heartbeat! She made me feel and look amazing the day of the wedding. Anytime I had questions they would reply right away and explained everything thoroughly. I loved every minute of it! Lavonne made me feel comfortable and made me feel beautiful. She assured me that I was going to be the happiest bride that day with my hair and makeup that day and I was.

Kristin · Married on 08/06/2011

Everyone loved my hair piece!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2011

I would recommend "Hair Comes the Bride" to anyone. I had questions and someone got back to me each time on the same day and answered all of my questions. I ordered last-minute so they went out of their way to rush the shipment to me. The center of what I had ordered was out of stock so they contacted me immediately giving me alternate options. I ordered 1 organza hair flower (HCTB-ABP311) with Freshwater pearl & Swarovski crystal center. I only ordered 1 flower. I did not want it to be too large or overwhelming or take away from my look. I was very happy with my final selection/product and the service I received.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Cami · Married on 07/30/2011

I loved the product and they looked amazing in my hair. It was beautiful and delicate, exactly what i was looking for. A mix of pearls and diamonds. There are some really good ones with the pins and I'm in my dress.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Kathy · Married on 07/23/2011

I loved my hair flower! I was initially weary of ordering the flower online, sight unseen...but it was perfect! I love that there are photos of hairflowers/headpieces alone AND as it is worn. It really helps with the decision making process. And including the dimensions is incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride for all brides-to-be!!!

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2011

I had an unbelievably wonderful experience! I would recommend Hair Comes the Bride (especially Laura) any time!! They were professional, really took my opinions into consideration, and made sure I was 100% happy.

• Gen

Gen · Married on 07/23/2011

Hair Comes the Bride is absolutely the best. My wedding day was the best day of my life. I looked and felt beautiful. I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup. Genna is amazing. She made sure I was happy with every detail regarding my hair and my makeup. I was very impressed with how on time all of the stylists were on the day of my wedding. My whole bridal party including myself was ready with hair and makeup with plenty of time to take pre wedding photos. It was wonderful having Hair Comes the Bride as part of my wedding day. All the stylists especially my lead stylist did an amazing job and I would highly recommend all of them for any bride's dream wedding.

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

The 3 hair accessories I purchased were all packaged together in a nice box. There weren't tons of things to open & mess with. It was so nice. It was like opening a box from a family member... I could trust it was cared for.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sue · Married on 07/16/2011

HCTB was fantastic to work with. They answered all the little questions beforehand and took care of every detail on wedding day. The attention and pampering we received made us all feel so special. Laura and her team of stylists are so talented -We looked absolutely AMAZING! Hair Comes the Bride helped to make our day a dream come true!!!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 07/16/2011

My make-up and hair was so beautiful that my groom and guests were completely blown away. The stylists were prompt, fast, and professional. It was the best decision I ever made.

• Janna

Janna · Married on 07/09/2011

Laura was amazing! There are make up pros and there are true professional make up artists....Laura is an artist! I am very picky about makeup and had tried a couple others before her and she blew all the others out of the water! She was on time, friendly and professional and made every girl feel absolutely beautiful! The best part is that she is just as good at hair which is basically the Holy Grail of stylists! Even though we added on several services the day of (due to other bridal party members seeing how good she was) she finished everyone and even fine tuned a style or two. I felt so at ease the morning of the wedding knowing she was taking care of us! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made each of us feel special.
    One of the best experiences ever! I would use her again in a heartbeat and have recommended her to 2 other brides already.

• Lizeeth

Lizeeth · Married on 07/09/2011

I had a great experience with Hair Comes the Bride! I know at first sight, the price may seem a little steep, especially for the budget bride. I completely understand, I felt the same way. However, I knew two things about what I wanted for my wedding day: I wanted to look the most beautiful I have ever looked, and I wanted a service that would come to me. I decided I would pay for a trial and see how it went. My stylist was Genna, and from the moment I met her, I was impressed! She was punctual, professional and made me feel ever so important!

From the beginning I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but I had a few ideas in mind. Genna and I sat down and talked about some of these ideas, and she got to work. When she was done, I was ecstatic! My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted without really knowing it!

I expected nothing less on my wedding day. So I booked with Hair Comes the bride. In fact I was so pleased that I booked them for hair and make up for all three of my bridesmaids, flower girl and my mother! On wedding day, all the stylists were on time, and did a great job! They knew how to manage their time and how to make us all look fantastic. They were easy to talk to about our likes and dislikes and were happy to fix anything that needed fixing. My mother, who might I add, has never had a make up application, loved it! She has never looked so beautiful!

In short, if you are thinking about booking Hair Comes the Bride, trust me, you will be happy you did! If your still unsure, splurge a little on the trial and see for your self!

Larissa · Married on 07/08/2011

I would and have recommended Hair Comes The Bride to my friends who are planning their own weddings. Their stylists were nothing short of amazing. They knew exactly what kind of hair/makeup myself, my mother, and each of the bridesmaids wanted and exceeded all of our expectations. They were so much fun to spend time with and were so professional. We all loved them. We were thrilled about how our hair and makeup came out and at the wedding reception people were complimenting us and asking us all night "who did your hair and makeup???" I felt so lucky to have had such great people to work with on such an important and special day.

Jaime · Married on 06/29/2011

I knew I didn't want a veil or tiara for my wedding and so my search for the perfect hair accessory began.I looked in several bridal stores and on numerous websites and was coming up with nothing. I discovered Hair Comes the Bride and was delighted by all the options they offer. Hair Comes the Bride offers a uniqueness I had not seen anywhere else. As soon as I saw the starfish hair pins I knew they would be perfect. I was extremly pleased with the quaility and the delivery time. I received several compliments on the pins. Hair Comes the Bride is a class act!

Sent on 09/27/2011