Hair by Stevee Snoddy Reviews

16 | Tulsa, OK

16 Reviews for Hair by Stevee Snoddy

• Julia

Julia · Married on 06/10/2018

Stevee was wonderful as the hair stylist on my wedding day! She was very prompt and flexible. I asked her a day or two before the wedding to come in 30 minutes sooner than planned, and she even beat me to the venue! Also she made my hair look fabulous!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Rachelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Stevee always does an amazing job and is super accommodating! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

Stevee put all my wedding hair fears to rest! She is so talented and listened carefully and created exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her! She was timely and works her magic fast. My bridesmaids all loved their hair as well. She can do it all!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Stevee did a great job on our hair. She came to us and got right to work. She was on time and she was even able to accomadate my grandmother at the last second.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Hair by Stevee Snoddy's reply:

Have you Megan! It was a pleasure working with you and your party ! Especially your grandma! She was hilarious.

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Stevee was an absolute pleasure to work with!! If I had to chose again, I would pick her again!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Ashlee · Married on 06/17/2016

Steeve did my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Everyone was so happy with their look! I loved my hair and we had changed the style the day of. I can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Belle · Married on 05/27/2016

Very professional and talented hairstylist!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

lindsay · Married on 05/12/2016

Super friendly! very good at her task. Braid are fabulous! she was a gem to have as part of my day!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Allie · Married on 09/19/2015

Stevee did my hair & my three bridesmaids hair for my wedding and she was amazing to work with. She is reliable, flexible, knowledgeable, incredibly talented and a fun addition to our wedding day. I had a trial with Stevee about a month before my wedding which was great to see what my wedding hair would look like. I changed my style after the trial due to my indecisiveness and Stevee was very flexible in ensuring my hair was exactly what I was picturing. I ended up going with a half up half down style and LOVED how it turned out. Stevee came to our getting ready location and worked with our wedding day schedule to ensure we would all be ready on time. I highly recommend Stevee for your wedding or special event hair - she is fabulous!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Dana · Married on 05/16/2015

Stevee did an awesome job! Me and my bridesmaids were all very pleased with our styles!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Audrey · Married on 05/02/2015

Stevee did a wonderful job working with girls with a variety of hair textures and length. They hair was beautiful and lasted all night! She did mine in a half up but also did some hair hat was all down and some that were full updos. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Hair by Stevee Snoddy's reply:

Thank you! Love the Sevenoakes family!

Nimisha · Married on 04/11/2015

Stevee was amazing to work with. I hired Stevee to do 4 different looks during my wedding weekend. Stevee went thru each hair style during the trial so I knew exactly what it would look like before the events. Stevee was always early, even when she had to show up at 5am to do my wedding hair. Stevee is talented, has great pricing and such a sweet person to work with. Stevee goes above and beyond expectations, so happy I found her!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Hair by Stevee Snoddy's reply:

Thank you! It was a fun and busy weekend that I enjoyed being a part of!

daisy · Married on 03/24/2012

She made things very easy for us! She was waiting for us when we got to the chapel (she met us on site) and was already all set up, she showed me a couple different options that were variations on the style I wanted, and the results exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Hair by Stevee Snoddy's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had fun with you girls :)

Steeve did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. Very friendly and she knows what she is doing.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Hair by Stevee Snoddy's reply:

Thank you. Could you give any insight on what could have made your experience better?

Paige · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved my hair! Stevie did a great job, and worked quickly!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Cassaundra · Married on 11/23/2018

1.0
      3.0

Preoccupied, Did Not Try to Correct Hairstyle

I went in for a trial. I couldn't believe how rude she was. The vendor was more interested in her coworkers than listening to what I wanted for my hair. She seemed disinterested and bored with me. Not a way to sell your services!

The half up half down style I requested was falling before I hit the car. I have curly hair that I straighten. It holds curls very well even when it has been straightened, but the curls she did lasted all of 5 minutes. She didn't attempt to redo them, nor did she seem interested in doing her best to salvage the falling half up section. Waste of money....

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hi Cassaundra!
    I’m so sorry to just be hearing about your concerns. I pride myself on my talents, abilities, thorough consultations and personalized customer service. I would have loved to adjust anything about your hairstyle had I known you were unhappy! The stylists I work with are among the best in the state. We’re all friends; in the workplace we confer and support one another. Our top priorities are always our clients.
    Please feel free to send me a message and we can clear everything up!