Hair By Salina Carter Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Megan Getting married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Salina was a complete life saver. I had done a hair trial with someone else at first and was not happy with the finished product! I was referred to Salina by my hairstylist, who after showing her the picture of what I had envisioned my hair to be, told me that Salina had specialized in this particular hairstyle. I contacted Salina right away and not only was she super sweet over text message, but I was able to schedule my hair trial with her promptly. She came over to my house for the appointment to do a trial on both my mother and my hair, and we both fell in love with her. She was a breath of fresh air, very knowledgeable with her work, and always checking to make sure we were satisfied as she was going along.
    On the day of the wedding, Salina ended up doing my sisters hair last minute and had absolutely no issue with adding her in there. My hair turned out absolutely perfect, as well as both my mother and sisters hair. I wish I was getting married every weekend so Salina could do my hair. But even though that isn't happening, I do plan on referring everyone I know to her, and utilizing her to complete max with all my future hairstyle needs.

Thank you so much Salina for making me feel and look so pretty on my wedding day.
    I absolutely adore you, and like I told you the day of my wedding, you're now stuck with me and I'm not letting you go! :)
    Kristen B. Married on 06/18/2022

Salina is the best!

Salina was a dream to work with! She made sure my vision came to life in our trial and on the wedding day! She is a amazing at what she does, is a great communicator, and makes you feel so relaxed on your big day! I highly recommend Salina to anyone who needs their hair done for a big event. She is amazing!
  • Anela
    Anela Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Salina went above and beyond

Salina is a one woman dream team! She came in and did all six of us so quickly! I wanted to tweak the hair a bit on the day and she did it perfectly! My friend’s daughter watched us get ready and she wanted her hair done as well and Salina happily obliged! She felt so happy because she felt like she was also part of the wedding! She went above and beyond for our special day! Thank you so much Salina for making the day so chill and relaxed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christy
    Christy K. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair!

I was so lucky to have Salina Carter do my hair on the day of my wedding! My boho braids and bun looked incredible and was rock solid through all the dancing late into the night, it didn't budge one bit! She arrived early on the day of my wedding to make sure everything happened on time, and was flexible with last minute requests for flower girl hair. When we did my hair trial I had some changes that I wanted done, and she executed them perfectly on the day of. I also had her do highlights during my trial and I got so many compliments on my highlights in the weeks leading up to my wedding which made me so excited for the big day! I highly recommend Salina for your wedding hair!
  • Kaycee Rae
    Kaycee R. Married on 10/13/2019

Highly recommend! :)

I just hired Salina to do my hair and my moms for my wedding. I looked forever for a stylist that could do the look I was going for and I’m so happy I found her! She did a great job and was super nice! Not too mention she drove like 3 hours to my location. I highly recommend her she does great work!
  • LeAnne
    Leanne M. Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect wedding hair!

My husband and I chose to elope to Yosemite National Park, and in the search for a hairstylist I saw Salina's page! After seeing her work I knew I wanted her to do my hair for my wedding.

Communication was easy and Salina was always prompt with her responses. Not only is she talented but she is so sweet and funny! I couldn't have chosen a better stylist!
  • Delani
    Delani R. Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful!

Salina is awesome! Definitely recommend her to anyone, she was fast and did an amazing job! She's incredible at what she does.
    Candace W. Married on 08/17/2019

Hair Queen

Salina is one talented lady! She styled my hair along with 9 other women in my bridal party, from junior bridesmaids to the mother/groom of the bride. She can handle any style and each look was total perfection! I'm still blown away by how quickly she works. I could not recommend a better wedding day hair stylist, she is the best of the best!
  • Juliette
    Juliette S. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Calm, talented and easy to work with

Salina recently styled my hair for my San Francisco wedding and she was amazing. I absolutely loved my hair on the day, but more than that, Salina was so easy to work with. I live in Australia so planned my wedding from the other side of the world, but Salina never made that an issue.

She was flexible in finding time to FaceTime with me, flexible in exploring international payment options, and did not mind when I completely changed the style I wanted between our hair trial and the wedding day.

I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you book Salina for your wedding day hair, you will not regret it.
    Alma T. Married on 07/13/2019

A true artists

Salina is a super talented hair stylist. She is very professional and easy to work with. She arrived on time and finished everyone's hair earlier than I expected. My hair looked amazing on my wedding day and it lasted all night!

Thank you Salina for helping me feel beautiful on such an important day of my life!
  • Erika
    Erika B. Married on 06/22/2019

Freaking amazing

Salina was amazing to work with for my June 2019 wedding! She is professional, super sweet, and TALENTED. Salina did my hair along with 6 bridesmaids and I was always at ease. Everyone looked amazing and my hair stayed perfect and intact all night. She can do anything but is a braid master.
    Katie H. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Salina is a hair/ braid goddess!!

Let me just start by saying I have never trusted someone with my hair like I trust Salina. She had done the hair for one of my best friends weddings and I completely fell in love!! I hadnt planned on having her do my hair because of some previous wedding hair disasters- but the second I saw all the other bridesmaids hair I asked if she had time to do mine really quick. For my wedding hair trial my hair looked BETTER than the photo I had shown her and she recreated it perfectly on my wedding day. She now does my hair regularly and I drive an hour and a half just to go to her- which should say a lot!. You will be in wonderful hands with Salina, she is the absolute best!
    Brittany P. Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

Salina created the most stunning up-do for my May 2019 wedding! She also created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids, mother, officiant and MIL. She is simple and easy to work with and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The only thing that could be better is if she could do my hair everyday! ;) Thank you adding so much to our special day!
  • Cindy
    Cindy Married on 05/25/2019

Loved my hair!

I would absolutely recommend Salina to a friend! She is so talented, and I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!
    Christina Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair

Salina is amazing and she was the right one to create the look I visioned, for my wedding day!!! Not only is she sweet natured, she’s professional, listens to your ideas and vision, prompt, and creates your perfect look! My hair stayed put all day and night and looked amazing! Besides myself, she created the perfect look for my bridesmaids too! Thank you again, Salina!
    Shannon Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding hair goddess!

Salina is a hair goddess! After seeing photographs of her work, I knew immediately she was the hair stylist I wanted for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to setting up the place/time of arrival the day of the wedding, she was flexible and easy to work with. Salina works very efficiently, is extremely talented and a perfectionist. My up do the day of the wedding turned out even more dreamer than I imagined + it held the entire night! Also, My entire bridal party was very please with how their hairstyles turned out. It has been a month since the wedding and I am still receiving compliments on what a beautiful up do I had, all thanks to Salina!
  • Kristie
    Kristie Married on 04/26/2019

Literal perfection!

Salina was AMAZING! She was super flexible with my trial and listened to what I wanted and also how I described my hair. She explained what she would have to do to get the look I wanted which I thought was awesome. I could tell she didn't want me to be unhappy with any aspect of my hair. My trial was super quick and I was so happy! I went shopping and found a hair piece and came back to see if she would put it in and she did even though she was busy! For my wedding day, I have to say that EVERYTHING went amazing. My bridesmaids and I were all very indecisive but she added input when necessary to help us make decisions. She was super creative and made sure everyone was happy. I know my mom and I were nervous because we have very fine hair but she made it look like we have the most voluminous hair there is! She did beautiful braids on my girls and made them cohesive but different. I keep telling everyone I want to get married all over again because Salina made me look like a freaking princess! Ladies... do not miss your chance to have Salina make you into a princess on your day!
    Lauren G. Married on 02/08/2019

Best Experience Ever

Salina can do anything with your hair! And she is so quick. My hair lasted all day for my wedding and I was so thrilled with how it turned out. It was exactl what I wanted. She was detail oriented and very professional. But at the same time so fun to be around! She made my special even more special!
    Haley Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She did an amazing job with my hair. It was beautiful and it last the entire night.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Salina is so wonderful! She was on time, easy going, super nice, and gave me big, beautiful waves for my wedding. My hair looked absolutely gorgeous. She is also extremely talented with braids. We were very happy with her.
    Jennifer Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Salina was absolutely amazing. From the first day I met her I felt comfortable and always felt like he was listening to what I wanted to do with my hair.
    The day of my wedding I of course loved my hair but all 5 of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their hair. Four months later and they still talk about how much they loved their hair.
    I would love to go to Salina for any of my other hair needs I think she is absolutely amazing!
    If you go with Salina you will love the way your hair looks on your wedding day! I know it.
    Summer H. Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Hairstylist

Salina did an amazing job for our wedding in October . She styled 6 bridesmaids and myself the bride in a very timely manor and did not make us feel rushed at all . Everyone’s hair stayed the entire night with gorgeous curls and beautiful braids ! She even made braids visible in dark brunette color hair what is not an easy thing to do ! I would highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding as she was amazing !
  • Peyton
    Peyton Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Salina is seriously amazing!! I chose Salina to do myself and my bridesmaid’s hair for my wedding and everyone’s hair turned out flawless! She is such a positive, up beat person to work with! I highly recommend!!
    Devon Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Salina was wonderful to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with my bridal hair, as well as that of my bridesmaids. I was very indecisive and she was excellent at showing me what my different ideas would look like. As a former hairstylist I knew my hair would be better suited for different looks and Salina did an amazing job creating a look that I loved, but that also wouldn’t leave me worrying about my hair all night long. She was also able to get myself and all 7 of my bridesmaids hair done in a timely manner. All of the girls looked amazing. Not only is she efficient, she was also a friendly face to have around on a somewhat stressful day. I look forward to her doing my hair for future special events!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 08/25/2018

She's Perfect

Salina is wonderful. Her quick and detailed responses were much appreciated as was her willingness to travel to a vineyard in the middle of nowhere to do hair for my wedding. I am from out of town and was unable to do any kind of pre-wedding trial which did not phase her one bit. I just forwarded along some pictures of updos that I liked and she came ready to do whatever style I had decided on that day! She worked so fast and did such amazing work. My mother-in-law has always struggled with having thinned out hair and assured me that nobody would be able to do anything about it. I think it took Salina 15 minutes to style her hair and she looked and felt incredible the entire night, as did everyone else. I cannot recommend her enough, she is simply the best!
illustration stars