Hair By Salina Carter Reviews

Hair By Salina Carter 5
  • Christy

Christy Kovacs · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair!

I was so lucky to have Salina Carter do my hair on the day of my wedding! My boho braids and bun looked incredible and was rock solid through all the dancing late into the night, it didn't budge one bit! She arrived early on the day of my wedding to make sure everything happened on time, and was flexible with last minute requests for flower girl hair. When we did my hair trial I had some changes that I wanted done, and she executed them perfectly on the day of. I also had her do highlights during my trial and I got so many compliments on my highlights in the weeks leading up to my wedding which made me so excited for the big day! I highly recommend Salina for your wedding hair!

Hair By Salina Carter 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Kaycee Rae

Kaycee Rae · Married on 10/13/2019

Highly recommend! :)

I just hired Salina to do my hair and my moms for my wedding. I looked forever for a stylist that could do the look I was going for and I’m so happy I found her! She did a great job and was super nice! Not too mention she drove like 3 hours to my location. I highly recommend her she does great work!

Hair By Salina Carter 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • LeAnne

LeAnne Musick · Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect wedding hair!

My husband and I chose to elope to Yosemite National Park, and in the search for a hairstylist I saw Salina's page! After seeing her work I knew I wanted her to do my hair for my wedding.

Communication was easy and Salina was always prompt with her responses. Not only is she talented but she is so sweet and funny! I couldn't have chosen a better stylist!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Delani

Delani Ryan · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful!

Salina is awesome! Definitely recommend her to anyone, she was fast and did an amazing job! She's incredible at what she does.

Hair By Salina Carter 8
    Hair By Salina Carter 9
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Candace Wingard · Married on 08/17/2019

Hair Queen

Salina is one talented lady! She styled my hair along with 9 other women in my bridal party, from junior bridesmaids to the mother/groom of the bride. She can handle any style and each look was total perfection! I'm still blown away by how quickly she works. I could not recommend a better wedding day hair stylist, she is the best of the best!

Hair By Salina Carter 10
    Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Juliette

Juliette Szabo · Married on 07/27/2019

Calm, talented and easy to work with

Salina recently styled my hair for my San Francisco wedding and she was amazing. I absolutely loved my hair on the day, but more than that, Salina was so easy to work with. I live in Australia so planned my wedding from the other side of the world, but Salina never made that an issue.

She was flexible in finding time to FaceTime with me, flexible in exploring international payment options, and did not mind when I completely changed the style I wanted between our hair trial and the wedding day.

I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you book Salina for your wedding day hair, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Alma

Alma Tinajero · Married on 07/13/2019

A true artists

Salina is a super talented hair stylist. She is very professional and easy to work with. She arrived on time and finished everyone's hair earlier than I expected. My hair looked amazing on my wedding day and it lasted all night!

Thank you Salina for helping me feel beautiful on such an important day of my life!

Hair By Salina Carter 11
    Hair By Salina Carter 12
    Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Erika

Erika Burg · Married on 06/22/2019

Freaking amazing

Salina was amazing to work with for my June 2019 wedding! She is professional, super sweet, and TALENTED. Salina did my hair along with 6 bridesmaids and I was always at ease. Everyone looked amazing and my hair stayed perfect and intact all night. She can do anything but is a braid master.

Hair By Salina Carter 13
    Hair By Salina Carter 14
    Sent on 07/31/2019

Katie Hill · Married on 06/08/2019

Salina is a hair/ braid goddess!!

Let me just start by saying I have never trusted someone with my hair like I trust Salina. She had done the hair for one of my best friends weddings and I completely fell in love!! I hadnt planned on having her do my hair because of some previous wedding hair disasters- but the second I saw all the other bridesmaids hair I asked if she had time to do mine really quick. For my wedding hair trial my hair looked BETTER than the photo I had shown her and she recreated it perfectly on my wedding day. She now does my hair regularly and I drive an hour and a half just to go to her- which should say a lot!. You will be in wonderful hands with Salina, she is the absolute best!

Hair By Salina Carter 15
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Brittany Pettey · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

Salina created the most stunning up-do for my May 2019 wedding! She also created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids, mother, officiant and MIL. She is simple and easy to work with and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The only thing that could be better is if she could do my hair everyday! ;) Thank you adding so much to our special day!

Hair By Salina Carter 16
    Hair By Salina Carter 21
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Christina H · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair

Salina is amazing and she was the right one to create the look I visioned, for my wedding day!!! Not only is she sweet natured, she’s professional, listens to your ideas and vision, prompt, and creates your perfect look! My hair stayed put all day and night and looked amazing! Besides myself, she created the perfect look for my bridesmaids too! Thank you again, Salina!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved my hair!

I would absolutely recommend Salina to a friend! She is so talented, and I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!

Hair By Salina Carter 22
    Hair By Salina Carter 23
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding hair goddess!

Salina is a hair goddess! After seeing photographs of her work, I knew immediately she was the hair stylist I wanted for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to setting up the place/time of arrival the day of the wedding, she was flexible and easy to work with. Salina works very efficiently, is extremely talented and a perfectionist. My up do the day of the wedding turned out even more dreamer than I imagined + it held the entire night! Also, My entire bridal party was very please with how their hairstyles turned out. It has been a month since the wedding and I am still receiving compliments on what a beautiful up do I had, all thanks to Salina!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 04/26/2019

Literal perfection!

Salina was AMAZING! She was super flexible with my trial and listened to what I wanted and also how I described my hair. She explained what she would have to do to get the look I wanted which I thought was awesome. I could tell she didn't want me to be unhappy with any aspect of my hair. My trial was super quick and I was so happy! I went shopping and found a hair piece and came back to see if she would put it in and she did even though she was busy! For my wedding day, I have to say that EVERYTHING went amazing. My bridesmaids and I were all very indecisive but she added input when necessary to help us make decisions. She was super creative and made sure everyone was happy. I know my mom and I were nervous because we have very fine hair but she made it look like we have the most voluminous hair there is! She did beautiful braids on my girls and made them cohesive but different. I keep telling everyone I want to get married all over again because Salina made me look like a freaking princess! Ladies... do not miss your chance to have Salina make you into a princess on your day!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren Gresham · Married on 02/08/2019

Best Experience Ever

Salina can do anything with your hair! And she is so quick. My hair lasted all day for my wedding and I was so thrilled with how it turned out. It was exactl what I wanted. She was detail oriented and very professional. But at the same time so fun to be around! She made my special even more special!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Haley · Married on 11/03/2018

She did an amazing job with my hair. It was beautiful and it last the entire night.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Salina is so wonderful! She was on time, easy going, super nice, and gave me big, beautiful waves for my wedding. My hair looked absolutely gorgeous. She is also extremely talented with braids. We were very happy with her.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Salina was absolutely amazing. From the first day I met her I felt comfortable and always felt like he was listening to what I wanted to do with my hair.
    The day of my wedding I of course loved my hair but all 5 of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their hair. Four months later and they still talk about how much they loved their hair.
    I would love to go to Salina for any of my other hair needs I think she is absolutely amazing!
    If you go with Salina you will love the way your hair looks on your wedding day! I know it.

Hair By Salina Carter 24
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Summer Hammond · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Hairstylist

Salina did an amazing job for our wedding in October . She styled 6 bridesmaids and myself the bride in a very timely manor and did not make us feel rushed at all . Everyone’s hair stayed the entire night with gorgeous curls and beautiful braids ! She even made braids visible in dark brunette color hair what is not an easy thing to do ! I would highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding as she was amazing !

Hair By Salina Carter 25
    Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Salina is seriously amazing!! I chose Salina to do myself and my bridesmaid’s hair for my wedding and everyone’s hair turned out flawless! She is such a positive, up beat person to work with! I highly recommend!!

Hair By Salina Carter 30
    Hair By Salina Carter 31
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Devon · Married on 09/01/2018

Salina was wonderful to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with my bridal hair, as well as that of my bridesmaids. I was very indecisive and she was excellent at showing me what my different ideas would look like. As a former hairstylist I knew my hair would be better suited for different looks and Salina did an amazing job creating a look that I loved, but that also wouldn’t leave me worrying about my hair all night long. She was also able to get myself and all 7 of my bridesmaids hair done in a timely manner. All of the girls looked amazing. Not only is she efficient, she was also a friendly face to have around on a somewhat stressful day. I look forward to her doing my hair for future special events!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2018

She's Perfect

Salina is wonderful. Her quick and detailed responses were much appreciated as was her willingness to travel to a vineyard in the middle of nowhere to do hair for my wedding. I am from out of town and was unable to do any kind of pre-wedding trial which did not phase her one bit. I just forwarded along some pictures of updos that I liked and she came ready to do whatever style I had decided on that day! She worked so fast and did such amazing work. My mother-in-law has always struggled with having thinned out hair and assured me that nobody would be able to do anything about it. I think it took Salina 15 minutes to style her hair and she looked and felt incredible the entire night, as did everyone else. I cannot recommend her enough, she is simply the best!

Hair By Salina Carter 32
    Hair By Salina Carter 37
    Hair By Salina Carter 38
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Alexandria · Married on 07/27/2018

Salina is seriously the best! I started seeing Salina for my hair about 1 year before my wedding, and every time she creates a masterpiece! Her creations (braids!!) are beautiful! I couldn’t have been happier with my wedding day hair and my bridesmaids. She is the sweetest, super accommodating, responsive! Magic hands :)

Sent on 08/03/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing!!!

She is so sweet and genuinely is with you there in your special moment. She was so incredibly flexible with me when scheduling and also changing my hair at the last minute. She truly has a gift with customers and hair! You won’t regret going to her!

Hair By Salina Carter 39
    Hair By Salina Carter 40
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2018

Salina is amazing!!! She figured out what I wanted for my wedding day within a few descriptive moments. On the wedding day she also did the hair of two of my girls, and finished all three of us with plenty of time to spare! She was a sweetheart and a breeze to work with, and a genius with updo’s!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018