Hair By Salina Carter Reviews

Hair By Salina Carter 7
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 04/26/2019

Literal perfection!

Salina was AMAZING! She was super flexible with my trial and listened to what I wanted and also how I described my hair. She explained what she would have to do to get the look I wanted which I thought was awesome. I could tell she didn't want me to be unhappy with any aspect of my hair. My trial was super quick and I was so happy! I went shopping and found a hair piece and came back to see if she would put it in and she did even though she was busy! For my wedding day, I have to say that EVERYTHING went amazing. My bridesmaids and I were all very indecisive but she added input when necessary to help us make decisions. She was super creative and made sure everyone was happy. I know my mom and I were nervous because we have very fine hair but she made it look like we have the most voluminous hair there is! She did beautiful braids on my girls and made them cohesive but different. I keep telling everyone I want to get married all over again because Salina made me look like a freaking princess! Ladies... do not miss your chance to have Salina make you into a princess on your day!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren Gresham · Married on 02/08/2019

Best Experience Ever

Salina can do anything with your hair! And she is so quick. My hair lasted all day for my wedding and I was so thrilled with how it turned out. It was exactl what I wanted. She was detail oriented and very professional. But at the same time so fun to be around! She made my special even more special!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Haley · Married on 11/03/2018

She did an amazing job with my hair. It was beautiful and it last the entire night.

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Salina is so wonderful! She was on time, easy going, super nice, and gave me big, beautiful waves for my wedding. My hair looked absolutely gorgeous. She is also extremely talented with braids. We were very happy with her.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Salina was absolutely amazing. From the first day I met her I felt comfortable and always felt like he was listening to what I wanted to do with my hair.
    The day of my wedding I of course loved my hair but all 5 of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their hair. Four months later and they still talk about how much they loved their hair.
    I would love to go to Salina for any of my other hair needs I think she is absolutely amazing!
    If you go with Salina you will love the way your hair looks on your wedding day! I know it.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Hair By Salina Carter 8

Summer Hammond · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Hairstylist

Salina did an amazing job for our wedding in October . She styled 6 bridesmaids and myself the bride in a very timely manor and did not make us feel rushed at all . Everyone’s hair stayed the entire night with gorgeous curls and beautiful braids ! She even made braids visible in dark brunette color hair what is not an easy thing to do ! I would highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding as she was amazing !

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Hair By Salina Carter 13
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Salina is seriously amazing!! I chose Salina to do myself and my bridesmaid’s hair for my wedding and everyone’s hair turned out flawless! She is such a positive, up beat person to work with! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Hair By Salina Carter 14
    Hair By Salina Carter 15

Devon · Married on 09/01/2018

Salina was wonderful to work with! I couldn’t have been happier with my bridal hair, as well as that of my bridesmaids. I was very indecisive and she was excellent at showing me what my different ideas would look like. As a former hairstylist I knew my hair would be better suited for different looks and Salina did an amazing job creating a look that I loved, but that also wouldn’t leave me worrying about my hair all night long. She was also able to get myself and all 7 of my bridesmaids hair done in a timely manner. All of the girls looked amazing. Not only is she efficient, she was also a friendly face to have around on a somewhat stressful day. I look forward to her doing my hair for future special events!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2018

She's Perfect

Salina is wonderful. Her quick and detailed responses were much appreciated as was her willingness to travel to a vineyard in the middle of nowhere to do hair for my wedding. I am from out of town and was unable to do any kind of pre-wedding trial which did not phase her one bit. I just forwarded along some pictures of updos that I liked and she came ready to do whatever style I had decided on that day! She worked so fast and did such amazing work. My mother-in-law has always struggled with having thinned out hair and assured me that nobody would be able to do anything about it. I think it took Salina 15 minutes to style her hair and she looked and felt incredible the entire night, as did everyone else. I cannot recommend her enough, she is simply the best!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Hair By Salina Carter 20
    Hair By Salina Carter 21
    Hair By Salina Carter 22

Alexandria · Married on 07/27/2018

Salina is seriously the best! I started seeing Salina for my hair about 1 year before my wedding, and every time she creates a masterpiece! Her creations (braids!!) are beautiful! I couldn’t have been happier with my wedding day hair and my bridesmaids. She is the sweetest, super accommodating, responsive! Magic hands :)

Sent on 08/03/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing!!!

She is so sweet and genuinely is with you there in your special moment. She was so incredibly flexible with me when scheduling and also changing my hair at the last minute. She truly has a gift with customers and hair! You won’t regret going to her!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Hair By Salina Carter 23
    Hair By Salina Carter 24

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2018

Salina is amazing!!! She figured out what I wanted for my wedding day within a few descriptive moments. On the wedding day she also did the hair of two of my girls, and finished all three of us with plenty of time to spare! She was a sweetheart and a breeze to work with, and a genius with updo’s!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Silvana · Married on 06/09/2018

Salina was amazing! She could do any hair style that you ask-truly a fantastic hair stylist! She was accommodating and flexible the day of the wedding. She was such a wonderful person to have do my hair (bride), maid of honor and mother of the bride. Great personality and very professional!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t say enough amazing things about Salina! She did my hair for my wedding day and was able to create a style even more perfect than what I had imagined. I am still receiving compliments on how amazing she made my hair look! Her talent blows me away. She also styled my mom and bridesmaids, who were all so impressed with her work! She’s so sweet and extremely easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2017

Working with Salina was absolutely amazing! She made me feel comfortable, she is very confident which helps me relax and enjoy my time.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Aeriel · Married on 09/25/2017

I love Salina! I first found her on Instagram and by just looking at her work I was hooked. I scheduled a trial with her and I was so impressed with how quick and how she nailed exactly what I wanted. She made my special day easy and smooth. She’s super professional and and overall awesome person! If you want no stress on your special day, Salina will definitely take of you!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Salina is the best! She has some serious natural talent can do whatever you would like to your hair and it will stay all day and night. She did my hair at a wedding where I was a bridesmaid and also did all the girl’s hair at my wedding. She’s especially good at all kinds of braids and curls. Her talent plus her amazingly cheerful and positive attitude make her an excellent person to work with.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Megan · Married on 09/01/2017

Salina was a complete life saver. I had done a hair trial with someone else at first and was not happy with the finished product! I was referred to Salina by my hairstylist, who after showing her the picture of what I had envisioned my hair to be, told me that Salina had specialized in this particular hairstyle. I contacted Salina right away and not only was she super sweet over text message, but I was able to schedule my hair trial with her promptly. She came over to my house for the appointment to do a trial on both my mother and my hair, and we both fell in love with her. She was a breath of fresh air, very knowledgeable with her work, and always checking to make sure we were satisfied as she was going along.
    On the day of the wedding, Salina ended up doing my sisters hair last minute and had absolutely no issue with adding her in there. My hair turned out absolutely perfect, as well as both my mother and sisters hair. I wish I was getting married every weekend so Salina could do my hair. But even though that isn't happening, I do plan on referring everyone I know to her, and utilizing her to complete max with all my future hairstyle needs.

Thank you so much Salina for making me feel and look so pretty on my wedding day.
    I absolutely adore you, and like I told you the day of my wedding, you're now stuck with me and I'm not letting you go! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/26/2017

Words can't express how much I enjoyed this fun hair journey with Salina. She is such a bright spirit and made such a stressful and fast paced time fun and easy! Beginning with the initial inquiry to the hair trial and leading up to the big day she was so organized. She arrived to the big day with ample time and was super flexible with all the ladies getting their hair done. Salina truly felt like another bridesmaid and we were all so lucky to have her ??

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kaylee · Married on 08/20/2017

I found Salina on Instagram through a mutual friend. I was so impressed with her work and loved her style. I ended up having two trials and both times she drove all the way to my apartment in Walnut Creek! She's super friendly & talented. I'd recommend her to anyone. $45 per trial & $65 for Wedding style
    Note: if you have long or thick hair ask her to try a few different curling methods - she's super accommodating!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/24/2017

Salina was simply the best person for the job! From the beginning, she was attentive and responsive and went above and beyond the call of a hair stylist. She was always asking about what I wanted and was patient with me while picking out styles and changing my mind. She offered to do as many trials as I wanted with my hair and was always flexible with scheduling. The week of the wedding, she was a life saver! My bridesmaid MUA cancelled on us the day before the wedding and Salina took care of it all and got be another amazing MUA that came in and saved the day. She seriously is the best for the job! She is creative, fun and a pleasure to have on the day of. She is up to date on all the latest hairstyles and she works SO fast! Seriously would reccomend her, she is talented and kind hearted and we were just so lucky to have her as ours!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Karri · Married on 06/17/2017

I spent hours at wedding planning events, looking through wedding wire, and Instagram comparing insane quotes looking for someone to do my hair for my wedding that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Then one day my coworker, annoyed with my complaining, finally referred me to Salina Carter! I looked through her Instagram page and fell in love with her work!

I had two styles that I wanted to try, having no idea what would look best, and Salina came to my house at a time that worked best for me and tried both amazing styles for a very affordable price. I was blown away with how amazing both looked. It was a very hard choice choosing just one. Instead of making me pick, she offered to stay the day of the wedding to do both styles for me.... one for the ceremony, one for the reception!

Ultimately, I chose one style and on the day of my wedding she delivered! I was completely obsessed with the style she did for me as well as for my bridesmaids. She was also extremely quick, for my hair and 3 brides maids she was done in an hour and a half, which was perfect for my very cramped timeline.

The whole time we were getting ready she was a joy to be with. It was like having another bridesmaid there with us! I would highly recommend her and have already booked her to dye my hair this weekend!

Please check her out!! Instagram: hair_by_salinacarter

Sent on 06/22/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/12/2016

Couldn’t have been more happy with mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding in April! Salina was so sweet, flexible, easy to work with and made deciding on a hairstyle for our special day easy, as she was willing to try out several options until finally deciding on the perfect one. Her braids are so unique and made my bohohemian inspired wedding vision come true. I couldn’t have picked someone more talented to work with. Hair lasted all night and recieved numerous compliments!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

Salina was amazing, extremely warm and friendly, eager to ensure that I was happy, flexible with coming to my venue and meeting me, all in all...a wonderful experience. She is an expert with braids (gave all of my girlfriends different braid styles), which is a rare specialty. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jenn · Married on 06/11/2016

Salina, was great! She was a calming presence during a chaotic wedding day. She kept me on track and made sure everyone's hair was wedding ready- especially mine, the boho braid she did was everything! All my bridesmaids had flower crowns which Salina ensured stayed in all night with her bobby pin prowess : )
    We did a trial and she was open to my suggestions, even though I know nothing about hair just the aesthetic I wanted. She arrived early and was very easy to correspond with regarding scheduling and payment. Do yourself a favor- hire Hair by Salina!

Sent on 07/10/2017