Hair By Morgan LLC Reviews

45 | Madison, WI

45 Reviews for Hair By Morgan LLC

Megan Hannan · Getting married on 08/09/2020

Highly Recommend!

I am so happy that I chose Morgan to style my and my bridesmaids' hair on my wedding day! She is incredibly talented, works quickly, and is so much fun to be around. She was extremely flexible with me and my scheduling issues as I planned my wedding from out of state and I thought her prices were very fair. I've recommended Morgan to my friends and would absolutely recommend her to anyone reading this!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Anna Walz · Married on 02/08/2020

Gorgeous wedding makeup and hair! You will not be disappointed, book Morgan now!

I am so grateful I chose Morgan to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, she is AMAZING! She made my special day so stress free and easy, AND she will come to you! I didn't have to get ready, or drive anywhere, and was able to work on last minute things for the wedding from the luxury of my home. We set up a trial before the real deal, where she was very attentive, flexible and gave great suggestions on how we could tweak things to look even better for the big day. There are so many pictures and reviews of her stunning work, which makes it hard to pick one style! I felt so pretty on my wedding day, and received so many compliments. Morgan is punctual, quick, and so talented at what she does. I can't recommend her enough. Book her now, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 11/15/2019

Book Morgan now for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Morgan did my hair for my wedding as well as the hair for 4 of my bridesmaids and both mothers. I couldn’t be happier with the way things turned out! Right from the get-go, Morgan is very responsive to questions and setting up your hair trial. At my hair trial, I felt very at ease because Morgan feels like an old friend you have known all your life. Additionally, at the start of my hair trial I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she was very good at explaining why that might not be suitable for my thick, frizzy hair and then gave multiple suggestions of things she could do to get a similar look. Literally what she did turned out even better than the picture I brought in! On the wedding day, she was also very good at explaining each step she was doing and why she was doing it which I really appreciated. She was able to work quickly to get all us girls done in a timely manner. She even helped the best man with his hair when he came running up to the girls’ getting ready room shouting, “I need help with my hair.” I couldn’t recommend Morgan enough for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2019

Best Wedding Hair and Makeup Ever!

Morgan got up extra early to do my hair and makeup for my earlyish morning Sunday brunch wedding. My trial with Morgan was way fun, I felt at ease and knew I would look beautiful on my wedding day. We changed up a few things for the big day, and Morgan was so open to my suggested changes. I felt beautiful during my wedding and would recommend Morgan to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Grace

Grace Ellis · Married on 09/14/2019

Efficient, professional, talented artist

I hired Morgan to do hair/makeup for nine people on my wedding day, and I am so glad I did! She was extremely professional throughout the whole planning process, but very flexible - after a makeup trial I didn't like with another artist six weeks before the wedding, Morgan really came through for me and had no problem adding bridal makeup to my booking. She was willing to start the day early, and kept us on schedule the entire time she was there. On top of her professionalism and efficiency, she is an extremely skilled stylist - my whole wedding party looked and felt beautiful thanks to her, and our hair and makeup stayed put from 7/8 AM to midnight. If you want a great artist you can trust for your wedding day at a reasonable price, hire Morgan!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Maryellen

Maryellen Zeise · Married on 08/24/2019

Hair Queen!

Morgan did an amazing job!! The trial went super smoothly and I loved how my hair turned out, she suggested a few different styles that might look good with my dress. She also was accomodating and did over 10 ladies in my party (all with different types of hair), all on her own! She works fast, but her work is high qaulity, everyone's hair stayed up all night and looked amazing! She also was flexible in changing my style slightly the day of the wedding and she was a joy to have getting ready, she was fun and nice to talk to. I couldn't reccomend her enough!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Amber

Amber Horton · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend Morgan - she is amazing!

Morgan did the hair for my wedding and was absolutely amazing! She does a great job at the trial discussing with you what will and won't work for you hair while giving you a perfect style! She is super on time and prepared, and everyone loved their hair! It was stress-free getting 11 girls hair done on the morning of my wedding and everyone looked beautiful. Highly recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Claire S · Married on 07/13/2019

Morgan was wonderful!

Morgan did my hair and make-up and my mom's hair and make-up for my July wedding in Madison. She did a wonderful job! She was very responsive from the start and really got to know me and understand what I wanted during the trial. On the wedding day, she showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up! She was also fun to work with and I enjoyed getting to know her. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 06/29/2019

Morgan did an AMAZING job with my wedding party!!

Morgan is amazing! She was fantastic during my trial and everything was flawless the day of the wedding! She really knows what she’s doing and does a great job! She did 6 girls hair and 4 make ups during our time together which she knocked out in just a couple hours, it was amazing. Morgan was super personable every time I met with her and did a wonderful job! Everyone loved their hair and the make up was wonderful!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Ashly Oman · Married on 06/08/2019

Morgan is fantastic to work with!

Morgan was so much fun to work with! She was quick to respond to emails, even when I wasn’t as prompt. She really paid attention to what I wanted for my hair and makeup at the trial and was so personable and fun to be around that I knew I had chosen the right girl for the job. The day of our wedding, she was on time and ready to work on everyone. In the span of 6 hours, she worked on 11 women/girls – 5 for hair and makeup and 6 for hair only. The 6th was the mother of the groom that originally didn’t want her hair done but at the last minute decided that if Morgan had the time, she wanted it done. Morgan was an absolute rock star and was able to fit the mother of the groom into the timeline that we had previously agreed upon. If you are getting married in or near the Madison area, I would highly recommend Morgan! She made everyone look and feel their best and I cannot express how much joy that brought to all of us. She was so fantastic and made planning from Florida a breeze.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/17/2019

Fun, Flexible, Skilled!

Morgan did a fantastic job understanding my vision! She was also so fun to hang out with while the ladies got ready. Her flexibility was appreciated as we had a last minute bridesmaid request hair service and Morgan arrived earlier than planned to make that happen. Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sarah Simon · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Morgan was a joy to work with. She was helpful during the planning process, ensuring that the timeline for the morning worked for everyone involved, including other vendors. She was reliable, punctual, friendly, and fun. She did beautiful work so efficiently! Morgan is so talented, and you can tell that she loves what she does!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible

Morgan is incredible! I cannot say enough great things about her! Not only is she a bright ray of sunshine and has the biggest smile in the world, she is also wildly talented in the wedding hair department! She is very flexible with schedules and “goes with the flow.” She is professional and punctual and works fast for a one woman team! I booked Morgan for hair and she worked really well alongside my make-up artist and was incredibly flexible. I had 8 girls, including myself, to get ready on the morning of my wedding- she finished all of us within 3 hours! Everyone looked incredible and many of my wedding guests commented on how beautiful everyone looked. She’s worth the book ladies, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cavanaugh · Married on 03/08/2019

Book Morgan now, she is AMAZING!

I am so happy that I chose Morgan do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. From the start, she was very responsive, easygoing, and ensured she answered all of my questions. From the moment I booked her, I knew I had made the right decision. My first time meeting Morgan at my hair and makeup trial she calmed my nerves about getting married and from her expertise, I knew that my hair and makeup would stay beautiful the whole day through. She did all of my bridesmaids hair and all of the different styles complemented each other. She is extremely timely and is truly an expert at what she does. Throughout the process I felt that Morgan was more of a friend than a vendor. To me, that was important because this is one of the biggest days of your life and you want to have people who help calm you and not cause more stress on an already stressful day. Morgan did just that for me. If I were getting married again, I would 110% choose Morgan in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed with her, I promise!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful experience with Morgan!

Morgan was super friendly and easy to work with :) She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She was very flexible and accommodating to my last minute additions and I appreciate her kindness.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

I would highly recommend Morgan as anyone's wedding makeup artist! She did a beautiful job on the bride as well as the six bridesmaids at my sister's winter wedding. She was willing to travel two hours outside of Indianapolis for a very reasonable travel fee and she offered regular and airbrush makeup that really made everyone glow in the photos. Loved the whole experience!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Hair & Makeup Experience

I’m so happy that I booked Morgan from Hair By Morgan to be my hair and makeup artist for my wedding! Throughout the planning process, I found Morgan to be very organized and professional. With minimal guidance, she created a beautiful look for myself and my wedding party. She made sure that we each were happy with our looks and made adjustments as needed and still finished ahead of schedule. While getting ready, she was down to earth and fit right in with the rest of the wedding party. I highly recommend you book Morgan for your special event. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2018

I was so excited to find Morgan, after talking with multiple other hair stylists who were charging a fortune and had really lengthy contracts to go through. Morgan was straightforward, easy to talk to, and affordable. She was really understanding of my preferences, especially because I never do my hair or wear much makeup, and she was very good at making it look all-natural. She was also super patient with my SEVEN bridesmaids who were coming in at different times. They were all happy with their hair, and she was kind and patient the entire day!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Marissa · Married on 07/27/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Morgan did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding parties hair and makeup. She made the whole experience so much fun! She has and awesome personality, sweetest girl ever, and is very easy to work with. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to do our hair and makeup. We got so many compliments and have never felt so pretty!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

Morgan was THE BEST! Even at my trial I knew I had selected the right girl to do my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair. She was so easy to talk to and she knew exactly what she was doing. On the day of it was almost 100 degrees at my wedding and at least 90% humidity and she was ready for the challenge. Even through all of the sweat (there was A LOT) and the rainstorm that came after dinner my hair and makeup looked great! You would not regret hiring Morgan, she is the best!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Alysa · Married on 06/23/2018

Morgan was a dream! She was SO friendly and finished my and all 5 of my bridesmaids' hair an HOUR early and everyone still looked flawless. I was anxious about having enough time prior to the ceremony so having the extra hour to get ready was so appreciated and helped me remain calm. She came to do everyone's hair onsite and perfectly created my vision for hair.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you, Morgan, for being part of my wedding day. So glad you moved to WI, and I found you.
    She did efficient, quality work. She was able to set up shop, complete 11 people's hair, and tear down in 5-6 hours. And I got the hair of my dreams. Plus, she is the kind of person I would want as a friend. Thank you Morgan!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so happy that I picked Morgan to do my hair & makeup and also my bridesmaids hair & makeup on my wedding day. Morgan did such an outstanding job on everyone!! She is great with communication and keeping in contact. She showed up early on the day of and was efficient in getting all of the girls done in time for our photos. Our photographer was even talking about how she has worked with Morgan before and how fabulous she is. My sister got her hair and makeup done and said that she loved it and has never had a professional do such a great job. I would highly recommend Morgan for your next event.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kendall · Married on 09/16/2017

Morgan was so awesome! She was both professional AND personable. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and she made my Big Day so special!!! I highly recommend Morgan!!

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2017

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Morgan, she was a true professional and so personable! Morgan did my hair and airbrush makeup. As someone who didn't really know 100% what she wanted, I gave Morgan a basic idea and she ran with it and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY. My hair has neeeeever been able to hold a good curl (too thick and heavy), but Morgan was able to give me the wavey curls of my dreams, and work my headpiece into it flawlessly. I was completely stunned by my makeup as well, I went more natural but she knew exactly how to make everything pop. Hiring Morgan was one of the best decisions I made during this million-decision process - book her, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/07/2017