Hair By Lindsay Baxter Reviews

58 Reviews for Hair By Lindsay Baxter

• Kate

Kate K. · Married on 05/23/2021

Loved our hair!

I was lucky to be able to book Lindsay Baxter last minute for our wedding and I am so glad she was able to fit us in. My hair was gorgeous. She also did beautiful styling for my bridesmaids and my daughter. She was fast and the whole experience was extremely comfortable and stress free. Thank you Lindsay!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

Thank you so much Kate!! So happy I was able to be a part of it! You all were so sweet and beautiful!

Eizabeth · Married on 04/09/2021

Gorgeous! Just What We Wanted!

We are so happy that we worked with Lindsay for our wedding! I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful. Lindsay is very talented, and incredibly nice. We would recommend her any day!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Marissa G. · Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely Amazing

She did an absolutely beautiful job on my hair, and I got so many compliments. My bridesmaids and I all have different Kinds of textured hair, and that wasn’t an issue at all. She was able to slay all of our hairs, and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who needs their hair done!

Sent on 03/16/2020

J · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect Experience Is An Understatement

Long story short, Lindsay is incredible. I had an idea of my dream wedding hair but could never find a picture of it. I showed her maybe 5-6 images, all very different but each having something I liked. From that she created the perfect hairstyle for me. It made it all the more special and it was beyond anything I could have come up with myself (you should also know, I’m super picky and self conscious when it comes to my hair too and I was 150% happy with it). I was so nervous but when Lindsay is there you have no choice but to relax and chill the F out. She is so calm, friendly, and funny too. Honestly, you want to be her friend, she’s awesome. You are at ease the entire time and you don’t feel overwhelmed or rushed at all. She also made my mom and bridesmaids look amazing. Even those that are almost impossible to please were happy. Personally, I had never felt so beautiful and obviously it just wasn’t my hair but when I received compliments on my hair (and I received many) I proudly said thank you because I agreed with them. For the first time, I didn’t need the outside validation to think I looked good because I felt so beautiful on my own. No offense, and not to be rude, but you’d be making a huge mistake if you don’t have Lindsay as your hair stylist for your wedding. I’m so happy I did.

(I'll post better images of the hairstyle when we get the professional pictures! :))

Sent on 12/13/2019

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

JACEY. You made me cry..... I am SO happy I was able to be a part of your day. You and your family and friends were so wonderful to me and I am so happy you were so pleased with everything. You looked absolutely beautiful and were and easy canvas my darling. Beautiful from the inside out!!!!!!! And text me soon, let’s get together! 🤣

HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Aerin

Aerin P. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing

I can't begin to explain how amazing Lindsay is!! I currently live in Miami and this entire process with Lindsay was seamless from start to finish, she is sweet, caring, professional, funny and just an over joy to be around- I would do it a million times over and wouldn't change one thing!! Lindsay is the way to go for your BIG Day

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

Aerin you are the sweetest!!!!! Had the best morning with you ladies and I was so happy to see you so excited!!!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Lindsay was a breeze! She was so flexible and accommodating. She was professional and great to work with. My hair looked awesome and held up all night and everyone RAVED about it!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Janelle V. · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!

I loved everything from the trial to the day of, my hair was perfect!!!. Lindsay is the best!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Rebekkah K. · Married on 10/25/2019

Phenomenal

It doesn’t happen often that I’m made speechless but that’s the only way I can express how completely blown away I was with Lindsay. From the very beginning she was professional, accommodating, supportive, responsive, funny, and so unbelievably talented. We live in Las Vegas and while planning our wedding long distance had it’s challenges, communicating and coordinating times for my trial and the day of wedding prep was a seamless and easy process.
    When Lindsay arrived to the bridal suite she could tell I had some panic stricken energy. After traveling with my wedding dress the straps we’re coming unstitched! Lindsay very calmly stated “I Got This!”. With a needle & thread in hand she went to work on my dress while her amazing assistant savannah continued curling all the girls hair so we would stay on time. After stitching my dress back together Lindsay jumped right back into hair styling without missing a beat! It was at that point that I finally began to relax and knew that everything was going to be just fine. Lindsay’s work on my bridesmaids, the flower girls, and the mothers was absolute perfection. And my bridal hair...well that was beyond anything I ever could’ve imagined for my wedding day. The styling was flawless and it didn’t budge all night! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding planning process and wedding day beyond amazing look no further! Lindsay, from the bottom of my heart, thank you ❤️

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

REBEKKAH!! You brought tears to me eyes. I am so happy you were so happy!!! I am so glad I was able to fix up that gorgeous dress and be there to help you. Brides like you are why I love what I do!!! Wishing you all the love in the world!!!!! ♥️

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

When I tell you Lindsay is the bomb, that’s an understatement. She makes you feel so comfortable and so beautiful, she was a doll to be around. I will forever recommend her to everyone I know that will be getting married!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

Nicole you are the best had such a great morning with you girls!!!! I am so grateful for my brides like you.... A special memory for me always!!!

Allison · Married on 10/05/2019

Lindsay is awesome!

Lindsay is so great at what she does! She was so easy and fun to work with. We didn’t really give her much to go off of and she turned around amazing looks that lasted all day. If you want an easy, fun, stress free experience on your big day, go with Lindsay - she’s great!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/29/2019

Lindsay is fantastic and I would recommend her to everyone!

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay for my wedding. From the initial point of contact to the final result, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I had 9 girls who needed their hair done by 1PM and she knocked it out of the park. Everyone was so happy with the end result and she was extremely efficient in her work. Can’t thank Lindsay enough for making us all feel so beautiful! It helps that she’s got a great personality and is so much fun to be around. Definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I could not have asked for a better stylist and friend to do my hair for my wedding day. From the second I booked her, I knew Lindsay was the right choice. My whole bridal party and myself looked and felt our very best all thanks to Lindsay! (who did 11 heads of hair all on her own and did not skip a beat). We all cannot stop talking about how amazing she was as a hair stylist and as a person. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet, she is genuine, patient and understanding, she listened to everyone and made our visions come to life. You can tell Lindsay has a true passion for her work and it really shows.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hair By Lindsay Baxter's reply:

You made my day!!!!! Love you sweetie!!!!!! I had the best day being with you girls and being a part of your day. You looked amazing!!!!

Krystal H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Very Sweet

Lindsay is such a sweet person and we had fun getting ready.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Elena F. · Married on 07/20/2019

So fabulous!

Lindsay was absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to everyone! She was super friendly from the first time I contacted her. On the morning of my wedding she did hair for myself, 5 bridesmaids and my mom. My bridesmaids all showed her pictures of hair styles they liked and she really nailed it! I could not have been happier with how my own hair turned out- it was perfect! I have to add that it was over 100 degrees outside on the day of my wedding and my hair held up the entire day! Lindsay was fabulous and super fun to have around as we were all getting ready!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing from the trial to the big day!

I was lucky enough to stumble across Lindsay on Instagram through a girl I used to work with. I loved her work and got a glowing recommendation. The second I met her for my hair trial I knew I made the right choice. She wS so easy to talk to and was able to copy the picture of what I wanted perfectly!! When it came to the big day my hair looked exactly like it did at my trial. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone in a heartbeat! She’s amazing and sweet.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I couldn't have been happier with my decision to book Lindsay for my wedding day look. In fact, she is now my hair dresser as well!
    Lindsay helped me achieve the perfect blonde shade I had been hoping for prior to the wedding, as well as recommended a professional company to order hair extensions for my special day that would be a perfect match to my color.
    At my trial appointment I showed Lindsay two different looks, and while both were both stunning I ultimately went with a beautiful mostly down look. I think I made the right choice as everyone kept complimenting how romantic and perfect the style went with my dress and overall theme.
    I absolutely adore Lindsay and were I to do it again I would choose her a million times over

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle N. · Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless Wedding Hair

I booked Lindsay to style my hair on my big day along with styling all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. From the beginning and during my trail, she put me at ease and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Styling 9 of us total is no easy job and Lindsay had everyone's hair looking perfect with our curls lasting us on a hot summer day. She is so sweet and really cares to make sure that your hair is exactly what you envisioned. I would highly recommend Lindsay for your wedding day glam squad, she is the best!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2019

The best!!

I did a lot of research when searching for a hair stylist for my wedding. Lindsay was the best choice! After a few trials with other stylists, I was finally recommended to see Lindsay. From the start, Lindsay was not only professional but also very warm and friendly. She made me feel so comfortable. I told her what I wanted and it came out even better than I thought it could. You can tell that she takes pride in her work and she loves what she does. My hair stayed perfectly in place through the whole wedding day and into the night. I was so relaxed on the morning of my wedding because Lindsay was on time and had everything under control. She truly is the best. I am so excited because my sister also hired Lindsay for her wedding. I had an updo and my sister wants her hair half up/half down. Lindsay can do it all. If you are searching for a talented hair stylist that you can trust look no further because Lindsay is it!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie C. · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience!

Lindsay was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She nailed the style I wanted perfectly from the trial and recreated it beautifully on the day of the wedding. She came up with beautiful designs for my mom and bridesmaids who sat down in front of her with little to no idea of what they wanted to have done. The styles were also durable and remained picture perfect with the most minimal need for touch-ups over our 15 hour day.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Victoria · Married on 02/16/2019

Winter Wedding with Lindsay

Lindsay was amazing to work with from start to finish. She listened closely to what I wanted and executed exactly as asked! Her calm and confident demeanor put me completely at ease. Not only did she make me look beautiful, but my entire bridal party as well, seamlessly working with several different hair types and styling requests. My mom had recently lost some hair and was very concerned ahead of the wedding. Lindsay took the time to chat with her and put her mind at ease. On the day of, she put extra effort into making my mom look and feel beautiful. It really shows that Lindsay takes pride in her work and loves what she does. I highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Amanda M. · Married on 02/09/2019

February wedding!

Lindsay was extremely professional and super helpful / responsive. I was very indecisive on my hair and sent her a range of style from all down to up-dos and somehow, she knew exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t have been happier. She was also very quick, we finished everyone’s hair and makeup ahead of schedule, leaving even more time for pictures!! Thank you Lindsay!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing NYE Wedding Hair

Lindsay was absolutely amazing. I showed her a few pictures and explained what I wanted and she matched it perfectly! All of my girls (a bridal party of 10 and 2 mothers) had gorgeous curls that lasted the whole evening! Lindsay was on time and ready to go, and had everyone’s hair finished, including touch ups, ahead of schedule! I couldn’t be happier with how my hair looked for my wedding!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Bridesmaids!

I hired Lindsay to help beautify my large bridal party and she was fantastic! She was friendly, professional, and made my girls' hair look amazing. Best of all, their styles lasted well into the evening! She was able to help perfectly style a variety of hair lengths & types, and I would most definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Tracy · Married on 12/01/2018

Mom of the Bride

Lindsay was absolutely amazing before andnon the day of my daughter’s wedding! She came up with unique hair styles for each of us that we loved! She was professional, accommodating, sweet and so fun! She had us all done in plenty of time to get to our venue!

We are so happy with the service she provided and would definitely recommend her if you want a creative, beautiful style that will stay perfect he whole night! She was a pleasure to work with and share in Hannah’s special day!!❤️

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chelsea M. · Married on 11/03/2018

The best around!

Lindsay was incredible from the moment I messaged her requesting information to the wedding day! She was always very quick to respond and flexible! She met me way before my wedding to do a trial and suggested we do it along with the makeup artist since I was traveling a few states away- such a great idea to see the whole look put together! The day of the wedding she did my hair along with 3 bridesmaids and my mom and we all were so happy! She was so timely without rushing and she ensured our hair would last all day - through the high winds and dancing! I even sent my dad to her prior to the wedding for cut, color and to learn how to style it for the day of! Definitely book Lindsay for your wedding or any events! You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 01/17/2019