The Studio 201 Reviews

38 | Dallas, TX

38 Reviews for The Studio 201

Lacey S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond my expectations of what I thought my wedding hair could look like

Leslie and her team did all of my bridesmaids, she did a phenomenal job timing and spacing everyone. I am thankful I used her because I don’t know many people who can master the Hollywood curls like she can. I highly recommend her skills! She even helped my brother quickly do the ringer bearers hair. On top of her skills, she is very nice, communicated effectively, and is affordable for what you’re getting!! If you don’t get her you’ll regret it!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole F. · Married on 05/23/2020

Perfect Wedding Hair

Leslie and her team did an incredible job at my wedding. They were incredibly sweet and efficient. Everyone loved their hair, especially me. I asked Leslie for a messy up-do with lots of texture and she nailed it! My hair is quite long but she was able to work her magic and curl and pull pieces out to create my perfect bridal up-do. Also, she has the BEST bridal hair jewelry. When I went for my trial, we got to test out several pieces until I found the perfect piece to compliment my wedding dress and jewelry. I highly recommend her and her team for your wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Caroline · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Hair Stylist!!

Leslie did an amazing job! She is very professional and helpful. I wasn’t too sure on which hairstyle would go best with my dress and she gave me good suggestions to choose from. I definitely will be booking her for future events!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding hair

Leslie is the absolute best! She did an amazing job with my wedding hair this past November. My guests, family and HUSBAND loved my hair.
    During my hair trial, I asked for braid with loose curls. (First picture) I want to say it was a few weeks later that I asked for a French braid instead. Leslie nailed it! (Second picture, wedding day)
    Leslie also sells hair accessories.
    I highly recommend Leslie!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/09/2019

Everyone loved my hair!

Leslie is passionate about what she does. She cares about what style you would look best for your wedding day. I had also 7 bridesmaids with myself doing hair the morning of our wedding day at an air bnb nearby the venue. Leslie and her friend came to do our hair in the morning. I had a hair trial with Leslie before to make sure that I was happy with the outcome. Leslie is great to work with and she always communicates on time!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Gabriella · Married on 09/27/2019

Leslie was a doll! I’m so happy she did my hair

Leslie did my hair for my wedding and was amazing. She really listened to what I wanted and asked questions I wouldn’t even think of! She understood my hair texture and what works best for my face shape. She has that calm energy that every bride needs!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!

Leslie is the sweetest girl! She did an AMAZING job with my hair. I received so many compliments that night... I felt absolutely beautiful thanks to her. I'm so glad she told me about her beautiful hair jewelry, that added that special touch with my look. My updo never got lose even though I was dancing all night! If you want to look like a princess on your special day then look no further Leslie is your girl! She's the BEST, I promise you'll love her!!!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/27/2019

Leslis is the best!

Leslie did an amazing job on my trial and wedding day! I did end up going for an old school glam look. She is super nice, friendly and really listens to what you want. She is bilingual and that really helped when she styled my mom and my mother-in-law's hair. I would totally recommend her for your special day! (:

Sent on 09/16/2019

Adriana · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing service

I picked Leslie because I wanted someone who could make my super long hair look like a princess's for my wedding. She is amazing, very skilled, knows what goes with what, what matches with your hair type and face. I definitely recommend her and will be booking with her again for other occasions!!! 😍

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel A. · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Team!

Leslie is the best!! I opted to do a bridal trial with her which was great and she helped me pick and get the perfect hair extensions to match my color and style I wanted for my wedding. She did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding! And her braid work is amazing too! She and her associate also did several bridesmaids’ hair along with my mom’s, and everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jailene M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy Bride!

Leslie made me look Gorgeous on the most important day of my life and for that I’m forever grateful!! Thank You!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Diana D. · Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience.

Leslie listened to what I was looking for and did an amazing job. I was a very happy bride. I definitely will be hiring her again.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Leonisse · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing work and service! Loved my look!

I loved working with Leslie. She got the idea I wanted from the start. We did a trial and I fell in love with her work. She is a great person and an awesome stylist. Really modern looks and neat hairstyles. My girls loved her as well. I will use her again for any other event I have. Super recomend!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Brianda

Brianda · Married on 06/01/2019

Leslie is amazing!

I am so happy we went with Leslie to do my wedding hair and my bridal party's! She did such a great job! She was so good at responding to any question I might have. She nailed the look I wanted!! She did an amazing job and I totally recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nelly · Married on 05/04/2019

Love her!!

Leslie was amazing!! She was the sweetest and made sure I was pleased with how my hair looked! My hair lasted all night and didn’t become loose at all! She also gave me great advice on what type of hair jewelry I should wear that day and I’m so happy I listened to her advice! I’m so glad I was able to find her for my wedding... If you pick her, I guarantee you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Brittney · Married on 04/27/2019

Leslie is beyond talented!!

Leslie is amazing! She is very very talented! All my bridesmaids loved her! And I am still receiving compliments on my Wedding hair!!!
    When it came to time for my bridal hair trial I didn’t really know what to expect or have many ideas of what I wanted. Leslie knew exactly what I needed to feel like a princess on my wedding day! I loved her honest suggestions when it came to Styling my hair! The experience working with Leslie was extraordinary! She is beautiful inside and out ❤️

Sent on 05/01/2019

Marily A. · Married on 04/13/2019

Valeria’s Quiencieñera

Leslie was super professional, she did Valeria’s hair for her quiencieñera. Would totally recommend & it was a pleasure to have you on that special day of the event . I was delighted to meet you and admirable of your ‘professionalism and attention to Valeria , I look forward to visiting you again for another occasion.
    Thank you for Valeria’s hair style - adorable, she look like a porcelain doll. Many thanks ! Hugs!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Cecilia

Cecilia S. · Married on 04/06/2019

Look no further! Book Hair by Leslie Barajas you won't be disappointed!

Leslie is amazing! If you're looking for someone to rely on and is trustworthy look no further! I am serious you won't be disappointed! I had gone through a couple of vendors. I even booked and did a trial day through another vendor for my engagement photos and they cancelled on me. You can imagine the fear of booking someone else before the big day but I found Leslie. Leslie went above and beyond both trial day & wedding day I had so many people commenting on how beautiful my hair looked. I am so glad I found her! I'm sure you will too!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Z

Zavana Z. · Married on 03/23/2019

My hair was beautiful!!!!

Thank you for making my special day so amazing and beautiful! I got so many compliments on my hair!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing & talented hair stylist!

Leslie's work was unbelievable! She is incredibly talented and creative and made me and all my girls look amazing for my wedding! She has such creative style and is able make a perfect hairstyle on very little direction! Leslie is easy to communicate with, has VERY reasonable prices, and she also had an incredible array of hair jewelry (that was also priced very reasonably!). Leslie is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Ilana

Ilana · Married on 03/22/2019

Khaleesi vibes for my big day

I really wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with my hair but I definitely wanted to look like a QUEEN and who’s a better queen than KHALEESI? Leslie was super flexible as I changed the location 3 times and she was very understanding. She did 2 of my bridesmaids and my hair and they were all perfect. She’s super sweet and so good at capturing your vision. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca K. · Married on 01/01/2019

Talented hair artist/stylist!

More than satisfied with the way Leslie styled my hair for my wedding. She listened to the things that were important to me when styling my hair and incorporated those perfectly into the final updo! It was amazing! She also styled my daughter’s hair beautifully. Both of our styles lasted without coming loose or looking messy. I love looking at my hair in the photos of our perfect day! Thank you Leslie!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Dalia · Married on 12/01/2018

#thebeltranslovestory

she is the best, you know when your wanting Glam/professional hair and you find some that are eh okay will do ...but not Leslie, leslie is beyond okay Leslie is FAB/ EXTRA /glam/humble professional, and extremely stylish... she works with different hair types and knows how to make each of them pop even if you don’t get extensions she works what she gots and will deliver satisfaction results!!! I love love loved that about her!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brittni · Married on 11/18/2018

Brittni Dunbar/Bride

Leslie did an AMAZING job on my hair and on four other people in the wedding party. Everyone was pleased and I got compliments all night long! She made my big day even more special. Thank you Leslie!!
    -Brittni

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Hairstylist hands down!

After looking through many hairstylists, I decided to book Leslie and I’m so glad I did! She did a beautiful job on me and my bridal party! She’s not only affordable, but very gifted at what she does. Look her up on Instagram and you can see how great she is!

Sent on 11/26/2018