Hair by Kristie Reviews

33 | Lancaster, PA

33 Reviews for Hair by Kristie

J. I. · Married on 01/12/2021

Great Stylist!

Kristie is a great stylist! Very knowledgeable with a friendly demeanor. Love the way she layers and thins out thick hair. Also great at color.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Abbie C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing! 10/10!

Kristie and her assistant did such a great job over the weekend styling hair for myself and my bridesmaids! We all had a vision of what we wanted and they both nailed it. Kristie and her assistant were both so nice and fun to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Jenell

Jenell K. · Married on 10/02/2020

October 2 wedding

Kristie was amazing!! She was fun and so professional. Would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle F. · Married on 09/19/2020

Everything I wanted!

Kristie was my first and only choice and I was beyond excited to work with her for my wedding! From our first interaction to the last kristie was professional, personable, and simply amazing at what she does! Every single girl in my wedding party loved their hair and most importantly it lasted THE ENTIRE DAY AND NIGHT!!

Loved working with your Kristie!!! Will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Alena

Alena · Married on 09/13/2020

So sweet and great work!

Kristie is the best. My girls and I all enjoyed having our hair done by her for my wedding day. She is so so sweet and her work is amazing. Everyone’s hair looked perfect. Personable and talented. There honestly needs to be more people like Kristie in the industry!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Katherine C. · Married on 09/13/2020

Beautiful wedding day hair

Kristie worked amazingly fast and had not only the bride's hair looking flawless but also all the bridesmaids'. She listened to the style we had in mind and with little direction fixed our hair exactly as imagined. My hair stayed in place all day and night long.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Alyssa M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Kristie was awesome!

Kristie did my wedding her for myself, bridesmaids and moms. She was prompt, on time, always responsive, great personality, and great to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing hair styling services!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Karen U. · Married on 07/01/2020

Amazing hair stylist & person!

Kristie did my hair for a wedding we were in and she did a stunning job & she was so much fun to be around. She helped me look at pictures to find a style I liked and she went well above & beyond my expectations!! 100% happy!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2020

So talented and fun!

Kristie has the talent and keen eye to make sure you are sooo happy with your style! She is fun loving and a joy to be around for such a special day. She was inspired by a photo but also made sure to work with how my hair naturally falls and what I preferred- VOLUME! Thanks for being so awesome.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Janel · Married on 07/01/2020

Perfect!!!

After 20+ years having short hair, I finally had long hair for a wedding I was in. I was so excited to see what could be done with it. I gave Kristi an idea of what I was looking for and then she just winged it. PERFECT!! I loved it so much and could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Morgan · Married on 04/05/2020

Kristie did an amazing job on our wedding hair!

We couldn’t have asked for a better person to do our hair! She was so flexible and so nice! We appreciate all she did for us, especially with all the changes she had to make because of Covid!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Sadie K. · Married on 10/27/2019

Was super fun! She was so kind.

Kristie is such a wonderful person! I was so happy with my hairstyle. I loved the way she treated the bride and the rest of the bridal party. Such a great experience!

Erica C. · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Stylist!!

I can't recommend Kristie enough. She is so so talented and always does an amazing job. Her styles are always unique and very intricate. You will not be dissatisfied if you go with Kristie for your big day or special event.

Alicia C. · Married on 10/14/2019

Great stylist!

Kristie is absolutely wonderful to work with. She has a passion for the work she does and works to ensure that you are pleased with the final product. Whether it’s a cut, color or updo your sure to enjoy your time in the chair!

• ALLISON

Allison · Married on 10/11/2019

Kristie is wonderful!

Kristie is a very talented hair stylist that I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with TWICE. Once as a bride and once as a bridesmaid. She is so sweet, fun, kind, flexible, professional, and nails the exact look you are trying to achieve. She made my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning :) Love her!

• Steph

Steph B. · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Kristie not only does a phenomenal job with any hair style you request, she also has a fun sweet personality! She did an upcoming for me on my wedding, I loved it and it stayed in place, even on a windy day!! Highly recommend!!!

• Alyson

Alyson H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I cannot thank Kristie enough for making my hair look absolutely gorgeous for my wedding day!! Not only was she super professional and worked with me to make the styles work for all of my bridesmaids, she did it all with a smile :) She was fun and personable and didn't mind tackling 8 ladies hair the day of the wedding!!! Super impressive! Thanks again Kristie! ❤️

• Vanessa

Vanessa D. · Married on 09/21/2019

A+ Beautiful and Classic

My hair was perfect! Kristie was very patient with me and worked for a few hours during my trial to make sure we had it just right. Day of she did exactly what I wanted effortlessly. Kristie is the kind of person who makes a connection with anyone, it was nice to have her there on my wedding day to chat with and help keep my nerves in check. I got so many compliments on how pretty and classic my hair looked. Thank you, Kristie!

• Katie

Katie M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Kristie is Amazing

It was such a pleasure working with Kristie! Her passion for hair and making brides feel beautiful is so evident! She has such a natural talent for special occasion hair! I would highly recommend Hair by Kristie to any bride in search of a hairdresser for their big day! I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kelsi

Kelsi M. · Married on 08/21/2019

She’s a Natural

Kristie is a natural when it comes to hair styling talent!

I have never been so happy with hair coloring and styling services. At other places, I would leave feeling unsatisfied and overcharged.

Kristie will listen to your needs and communicate well so that you know you’re in good hands, and getting what you want!

Her prices are extremely reasonable and you will want to leave her a nice tip for her professional service!

Jessica M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond amazing wedding hair

Kristie was AMAZING! I'm a stylist myself so I was VERY sceptical of someone doing my hair for my wedding. I hired her and oh my goodness was I impressed! It was beyond what I expected. She was early, texted me in the morning just to say happy wedding day and make sure I didnt need anything before she headed over. She went above and beyond. I will never go to anyone else for any other styles. I recommend her to anyone! Her prices are also amazing and honestly so much less than what her talent should be charging!!

Colleen S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Great experience!!!

Kristie is very talented. You can show her any picture and she will make it happen. She has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her.

Colleen G. · Married on 06/22/2019

Bridal hair for August

Kristie did an amazing job with my bridal hair. I was hesitant the day of and she was able to be flexible with me and relax my nerves almost instantly. My hair was absolutely stunning and stayed in all day and night long.

• Ary

Ary · Married on 05/19/2019

She is amazing

We loved working with Kristie, she has a great personality, makes us feel comfortable and less stressed.
    Very punctual and she did an amazing work.
    We heard a lot of compliments.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful experience

Kristie did my daughters hair and all of the girls in her wedding party. She was punctual, professional, and did a wonderful job. All the girls hair were beautiful. She also knew exactly how much time it would take her to get them finished. She is highly recommended!

Hair by Kristie's reply: