Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

93 | Port Orange, FL

93 Reviews for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

Lauren · Married on 11/07/2015

Elena worked magic on my fine hair and did exactly what I asked(from a picture from Pinterest) she was lovely, prompt, helpful and has a wonderful calm energy that is very nice on your wedding day. My friends all loved her and she helped the photographer! I would highly recommend and will use her in the future anytime I have a formal event!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Elena is truly one of a kind. She is honest, professional, easy to work with and her skills are truly a work of art. Elena always has a very good vibe around her at all times, so me being the stressed out bride really calmed me down. We were able to do a trial run and tweak and test the style that would be best for the overall look I wanted which in the end was perfect. The communication, the time spent and the care given is something I will never forget. Elena arrived at 6:45am to start hair for the bridesmaids, mother of the groom, mother of the bride and then me and we had plenty of time. Everyone always remembers their wedding day and to think back to how perfect mine was is the icing on the cake. She made the day easy and I am forever thankful for her. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for everything you did.
    Best,
    Lauren Nawrocki

Sent on 10/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Elena is the absolute best, period! She's very professional, highly skilled, organized, and one of the sweetest people i've ever met!
    My bridesmaids and family are STILL talking about how amazing she was. Even my husband was very impressed with Elena and her work! She was definitely a huge part of making my wedding day as perfect as it was. Thank you Elena!!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lorena · Married on 04/25/2015

Elena is as beautiful inside and out as the amazing hairstyles she creates!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Ali · Married on 03/07/2015

I was in a friend's wedding, and the bride chose Elena to do our hair. As soon as I followed her Instagram page, I knew I was going to be happy with whatever she did for me. She is truly talented, and so sweet. Everyone's hair looked flawless. I was very happy with my hair, and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kenna · Married on 09/07/2014

Elena is a truly gifted stylist. She did my hair for my wedding photos and I couldn't of been happier. Not only did she style my hair exactly as I pictured, but she also stayed on scene and kept my hair looking fabulous. She has passion for what she does and it shows through her work!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • User3311956 · 2+ years ago

As a Matron of Honor, you want nothing more than 100% perfection and happiness from your bride. Elena delivered just that with her hair services for the recent wedding I was a part of. The bride was happy, the curls stayed all day and thru the night, and the proof is in the pictures!

Thanks Elena, for making our bride, the whole bridal party, and the mom's happy and beautiful!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Beth · Married on 06/14/2014

Elena has been my hairdresser for the past 10 years and is Amazing....She did my hair for my beach wedding in June.....She came to my house on location to do my hair and also my girls.....it was just gorgeous and beautiful.....She is amazing at making your vision come to life!....I highly recommend her for your special day....Truly and artist of hair! Beth Boyles

Sent on 02/12/2016
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 09/04/2011

I rarely write reviews but there are very few artists of this quality in our area. I had a great time getting glammed up and my hair and makeup lasted the entire evening. If you're looking for a high-end makeup artist, look no further! Thanks, Elena!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/18/2011

Elena was amazing! She not only created one but two hair styles for my big day one for my wedding and the other for the reception. I also asked Elena to create a hairstyle for my four bridesmaids around a hair piece I had already purchased. I would recommend her to everyone
    I know!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Tab · Married on 03/18/2017

Elena and her husband are nothing but amazing. From their talent, to their easy-going personality and warm conversation, they make you feel right at home. Not once will you ever having to worry about looking anything short of beautiful. They take into consideration your thoughts and insecurities, making sure you leave feeling fantastic and looking your best. I highly recommend them and am so thankful to have met them to have the opportunity to experience such excellence in hair styling. Give them a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Shpesa · Married on 10/01/2016

I booked Elena for my wedding in October- she was responsive from the start. She accommodated a last minute change to scheduling. She was absolutely amazing! She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup. I couldn't have asked for anything else better. My bridesmaids loved her! I 100% recommend Elena forbrudal parties and brides! She is quick, professiona and does an amazing job!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Sydney Morrow · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Fantastic Wedding Hair and Makeup

Wow! Elena Gatzios and Camila Santos - what a day! Drop dead gorgeous bridal party and bride. Elena did the hair for 5 bridesmaids, the bride and the flower girl. She had an assistant who did the hair for the mothers. Camila did the make-up for everyone. We started at 9:00 AM and were finished by 2:30 PM in time for photography before a 4:30 PM wedding. These ladies were so professional and friendly. Every person in the bridal party was treated as an individual but the overall look for the wedding was uniform in terms of hair and makeup. The whole preparation period was relaxed and we were NEVER in a crunch for finishing on time. I highly, highly recommend Elena and Camila!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Allyson

Allyson Awada · Married on 02/20/2020

Beautiful!

I had the best experience with Elena!!!! My trial was wonderful and the wedding day was even better. She really took care of my girls and I and made sure I loved my look! Would totally recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Beautiful up-dos for a wedding that I was in...let us pick virtually any style and was able to accommodate what we wanted. Hair lasted well over 12 hours =)

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2018

Hair and makeup to the stars!

Elena and Lauren Dove, the makeup artist, were super professional, organized and did an amazing job on my wedding day! They had everything timed perfectly and stayed on schedule the entire day. My mom, mother-in-law, bridesmaids and myself all felt absolutely beautiful the day-of and we were so happy with the results!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Christine · Married on 05/12/2017

Elaina is a great hair stylist, she's up to date with all of the new trends and is able to copy any hair style you show her! She was able to beautifully do every bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and brides hair exactly as they wanted just from looking at pictures and everyone looked great. Elaina's work is the kind you find on your popular page on Instagram and wonder "who did this?!". The only issue is that she has become so popular it can be a little difficult to make an appointment with her that doesn't call for a few weeks or so wait.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

3.8
      3.0

I wish you had let us see what you were doing along the way maybe like had us hold a mirror.

Sent on 10/17/2017