Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

84 | Port Orange, FL

84 Reviews for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 1
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 2
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 3
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 4
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 5
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 6
Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 7

Kathy · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Elena and her husband were very sweet and in a good mood. Unfortunately my hairdo was picked by the bride so it wasn't something I would have wanted but they still did a great job. I wouldn't mind hiring them for my own wedding one day!

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 8
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 9

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work!

Elena and her team were incredible from start to finish! So easy to work with and her work speaks for itself! My hair and all my girls hair were absolutely perfect! We were on time the entire day and she did such a great job of making sure we stayed on schedule! Would recommend Elena and her team a million times!

Annamaria · Married on 10/19/2018

Elena was amazing and knows exactly what she is doing! Her team is great and clearly love what they do. The photo book of step by step process from the trial was impressive also! They are perfect and the most ideal team for a wedding.

Gina · Married on 06/02/2018

Elena was wonderful! So very professional and genuine. She was the perfect fit for my best friends wedding day. She did such beautiful work on everyone and did exactly what each person had asked. She is great!!

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 10
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Elena was the perfect person to have done hair for my wedding day. She was so organized and thoughtful throughout the entire process. When doing the trial, she did two different types of styles to see which I preferred. She also collected photos of all of my bridesmaids with the type of hairstyle they wanted for the wedding so that she could match everything up in a sort of vision board. The week prior she checked in with me and created a timeline for the day of. On the day of, it was just her, but she was so efficient and got seven ladies' hair done all on time. Not to mention they looked gorgeous. She is the best and would recommend her ten times over!

Cait · Married on 05/19/2018

You were a absolutely amazing! I would recommend you to any bride looking for a professional, knowledgeable easygoing stylist. Thank you again!
    Cait Ezeir

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2018

Loved my updo!!! Elana is very professional!!

Mackenzie · Married on 04/14/2018

Elena is A GODDESS. I literally have no words to describe how incredibly talented she is. My wedding hair was straight out of a dream, the color was perfect, and she is incredible as it is as a person which made it even more special to have her beside me on my special day. She is honestly the most talented hair stylist I've ever seen, and I'm just lucky enough to be her client. Top notch.

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 11
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 12

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Elena and her husband did an amazing job with my maid of honor hair for my friend’s wedding. I can’t say I’ve ever really liked my hair as a bridesmaid, but Elena definitely changed that! I seriously have never felt more beautiful and we all had fun during the process. They were very efficient with time and schedules, also.

Jenn · Married on 04/05/2018

book Elena!! she is personable and is incredible at her craft! did trial hair and makeup and totally worth the time and cost.

Brooke · Married on 03/18/2018

Elena was amazing! She would quickly and thoroughly respond to all of my emails. I was incredibly happy with the services she provided and at very reasonable pricing! My bridesmaids and I felt like princesses all day long. I would highly recommend her services and her team for any wedding or other occasion!

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 13
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 14
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 15
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 16

Alexia · Married on 12/16/2017

Awesome! Worked very well and efficiently with the bridal party. Even with the flower girl who couldn’t sit still <3

Christina · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing!! I changed my hair day of and she was cool about it and did it perfectly (: also was very cool too be around all day long hahaa

Deena · Married on 12/07/2017

Elena did an awesome job getting us all ready for a very special wedding! She is top notch in my book! So friendly and professional!

Christine · Married on 12/07/2017

She did a fantastic job, very professional and talented.

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Elena was amazing! Her communication is on point and she always understood my vision for the wedding day. She was the absolute best part of my “getting ready” process! And not only did she go above & beyond with everyone and every hair style, she stuck around with me for touch ups between first look & the ceremony. She felt more like a best friend available for anything I needed and calmed me down when I was getting so anxious. I felt so beautiful, thanks to her talent. I’m so grateful she was there on my wedding day and making me feel like a million bucks. If you’re looking for the perfect hair, book her now before another bride snags your date. ;)

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 17
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 18
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 19
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 20

Alysa · Married on 12/02/2017

Elena was an absolute dream! You cannot ask for a more kind, caring, detail oriented, and passionate hair GODDESS! She does absolute wonders and transforms your hair into a work of art. Outside of her insane talent, she has this sense of calm that surrounds her; for a while you forget what is going on around you and bask in being pampered before jumping back to the fast moving and exciting big day! If I had the choice, I would choose Elena every single time ❤️

Nora · Married on 12/02/2017

My hair looked fabulous! It was exactly what I was looking for, and it fit my individual personality as a bridesmaid! Best part, it stayed all day including when the party got started and I got my groove on!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

I, like every other bride, searched for the perfect wedding hairstyle on Pinterest until I found exactly what I was looking for...and that just so happened to be Elena! From day one she was nothing short of incredible. She kept in touch with me despite the wedding being nearly a year away and was always just an email or text away. My entire bridal party had their hair done by Elena for the wedding and they all looked stunning and received compliments all night (and even the next day at brunch). After my trial, she had me send pictures of the progress of my hair/curls to see what she would need to do differently (if anything) for the wedding. Elena asked me to put together collages of my bridesmaids and what they wanted their hair to look like and every single girl's hair looked even better than their inspirational picture. On my wedding day, Elena bravely proposed an idea for a different hairstyle for myself because of the strong wind the day of our wedding. I had no second thoughts about putting all my trust in Elena and I could not be more obsessed with the outcome. My hair was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! A few people said I looked like Belle! I mean, what bride wouldn't want to hear that they look like a princess of their wedding day! Please do yourself a favor and book Elena for your wedding day or surprise your best friend and book Elena for her wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Elena and her crew were absolutely AMAZING. I without a doubt had no hesitation in choosing her to help me get ready for my big day. I had a large bridal party (9 girls) and she was willing to come at whatever time necessary (5:45 am) to help us get ready and be on time. She had a great vision for everyone and nailed my hair at my trial, then made it even better the day of the wedding. All of the bridesmaids hair were beautiful and matched the picture they showed her perfectly. I’ve already recommended her to two other brides who are getting married next year. Thank you elena for being so wonderful and talented!

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 21
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 22
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 23
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 24
    Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" 25
  • Marylou

Marylou · Married on 10/14/2017

Elena and her team were absolutely amazing! Very talented and professional, met all of our needs!

Alexis · Married on 09/30/2017

Elena did a beautiful job on my hair and created the look exactly like I would have wanted. Both her and her husband were friendly and down to earth.

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Honestly she had her work cut out for her with everyone having such different ideas on what they wanted and many ladies hair that just couldn't keep a curl. But she blew me away she was able to get my hair exactly how I wanted it and curled for the whole night (which never happens). Also she stayed all the way up until we left helping us with not only touch ups but tying up our dresses and other little tasks that needed to be done.

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Elena:
    You and your husband did such a good job on all of our hair for Jamie's wedding. I will Highly recommend you to
    everybody. Thank you so much.
    Lisa