76 Reviews for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

User Photos
Blowouts (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Hair Extensions (1)
75 Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

Elena was amazing and knows exactly what she is doing! Her team is great and clearly love what they do. The photo book of step by step process from the trial was impressive also! They are perfect and the most ideal team for a wedding.

Profile Picture Annamaria, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

book Elena!! she is personable and is incredible at her craft! did trial hair and makeup and totally worth the time and cost.

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena was amazing! She would quickly and thoroughly respond to all of my emails. I was incredibly happy with the services she provided and at very reasonable pricing! My bridesmaids and I felt like princesses all day long. I would highly recommend her services and her team for any wedding or other occasion!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome! Worked very well and efficiently with the bridal party. Even with the flower girl who couldn’t sit still

Profile Picture Alexia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing!! I changed my hair day of and she was cool about it and did it perfectly (: also was very cool too be around all day long hahaa

Profile Picture Christina , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena did an awesome job getting us all ready for a very special wedding! She is top notch in my book! So friendly and professional!

Profile Picture Deena, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did a fantastic job, very professional and talented.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena was amazing! Her communication is on point and she always understood my vision for the wedding day. She was the absolute best part of my “getting ready” process! And not only did she go above & beyond with everyone and every hair style, she stuck around with me for touch ups between first look & the ceremony. She felt more like a best friend available for anything I needed and calmed me down when I was getting so anxious. I felt so beautiful, thanks to her talent. I’m so grateful she was there on my wedding day and making me feel like a million bucks. If you’re looking for the perfect hair, book her now before another bride snags your date. ;)

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Consultations, Hair

Elena was an absolute dream! You cannot ask for a more kind, caring, detail oriented, and passionate hair GODDESS! She does absolute wonders and transforms your hair into a work of art. Outside of her insane talent, she has this sense of calm that surrounds her; for a while you forget what is going on around you and bask in being pampered before jumping back to the fast moving and exciting big day! If I had the choice, I would choose Elena every single time ❤️

Profile Picture Alysa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair looked fabulous! It was exactly what I was looking for, and it fit my individual personality as a bridesmaid! Best part, it stayed all day including when the party got started and I got my groove on!

Profile Picture Nora, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I, like every other bride, searched for the perfect wedding hairstyle on Pinterest until I found exactly what I was looking for...and that just so happened to be Elena! From day one she was nothing short of incredible. She kept in touch with me despite the wedding being nearly a year away and was always just an email or text away. My entire bridal party had their hair done by Elena for the wedding and they all looked stunning and received compliments all night (and even the next day at brunch). After my trial, she had me send pictures of the progress of my hair/curls to see what she would need to do differently (if anything) for the wedding. Elena asked me to put together collages of my bridesmaids and what they wanted their hair to look like and every single girl's hair looked even better than their inspirational picture. On my wedding day, Elena bravely proposed an idea for a different hairstyle for myself because of the strong wind the day of our wedding. I had no second thoughts about putting all my trust in Elena and I could not be more obsessed with the outcome. My hair was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! A few people said I looked like Belle! I mean, what bride wouldn't want to hear that they look like a princess of their wedding day! Please do yourself a favor and book Elena for your wedding day or surprise your best friend and book Elena for her wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Elena and her crew were absolutely AMAZING. I without a doubt had no hesitation in choosing her to help me get ready for my big day. I had a large bridal party (9 girls) and she was willing to come at whatever time necessary (5:45 am) to help us get ready and be on time. She had a great vision for everyone and nailed my hair at my trial, then made it even better the day of the wedding. All of the bridesmaids hair were beautiful and matched the picture they showed her perfectly. I’ve already recommended her to two other brides who are getting married next year. Thank you elena for being so wonderful and talented!

Photo for Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Review - she got my veil to stay put
Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team were absolutely amazing! Very talented and professional, met all of our needs!

Profile Picture Marylou, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elena and her husband were very sweet and in a good mood. Unfortunately my hairdo was picked by the bride so it wasn't something I would have wanted but they still did a great job. I wouldn't mind hiring them for my own wedding one day!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Elena:
You and your husband did such a good job on all of our hair for Jamie's wedding. I will Highly recommend you to
everybody. Thank you so much.
Lisa

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena did a beautiful job on my hair and created the look exactly like I would have wanted. Both her and her husband were friendly and down to earth.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Honestly she had her work cut out for her with everyone having such different ideas on what they wanted and many ladies hair that just couldn't keep a curl. But she blew me away she was able to get my hair exactly how I wanted it and curled for the whole night (which never happens). Also she stayed all the way up until we left helping us with not only touch ups but tying up our dresses and other little tasks that needed to be done.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough about Elena! Not only is she absolutely incredible at doing hair but she is super sweet, efficient, organized, and went above and beyond helping out! Our hair turned out exactly how we asked, and remained perfect throughout the entire day even with the severe humidity! Also special thank you to her husband who came to help her the day of, he was extremely helpful and professional! I would HIGHLY recommend her and will definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

It was such a wonderful experience having Elena providing her talented services for our wedding event last month!
She created the most beautiful hair-do's for the entire bridal party - most especially the glamorous up-do for the bride.
The only sad thing was knowing she lived across the country and I wouldn't be able to use her on a regular basis for special events and other visits! Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us all, and being so flexible with our craziness in cramped quarters!!

Profile Picture kimberly, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena is a true professional. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When everything else in my day went wrong, my hair and makeup was flawless.

Profile Picture Jamie , 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elena was awesome! She did a great job and I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Jeneice , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just love Elena. So professional and wants to make sure you are happy with your hair.

Profile Picture Verna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena was on time and very professional. She did an amazing job on all the girls hair for my friends wedding. She even stayed longer to make sure that when the veil was put in that it didn't mess up her hair. She also ensured that we knew the proper way to take it out. All of our hair stayed all night long and even into the next morning. I highly recommend her and will be hopefully using her for my wedding in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews