Hair by Elena "Lovely do's" Reviews

Hair by Elena

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"

Port Orange, FL

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Brianne Married on 04/30/2022

Can’t recommend enough!

Elena was absolutely incredible. My hair was better than I had ever imagined. Not a single strand was out of place at a windy outdoor ceremony, and it still looked amazing at the end of the day. My whole bridal party were so happy with their hair, they all looked stunning. We got so many compliments. Can’t recommend her enough!
    Paige P. Married on 04/10/2022

15/10 Absolute Perfection

My hair was actual perfection on my wedding day. I cannot stress how important a hair trial is! Elena has the perfect set up for communication. We had a shared notes document where I could upload photos of inspiration for each bridesmaid. She even helped me with the day of schedule. I wanted a boho inspired look and she nailed it!

I last minute had two flowers girls get their hair done as well and she was more than accommodating. I’m still thanking Elena a month after the wedding and probably will continue to do so forever.
    Jenna C. Married on 03/05/2022

Best hair stylist ever!!

If you are looking for a hair stylist for your special day, seek no further. Elena and her team were incredible. I couldn’t have asked for better. I went to Elena for my hair trial and I was in love so much, she is now my hair stylist. I seriously cannot recommend her enough!
  • Whitney
    Whitney C. Married on 01/29/2022

Elena & Costa were amazing!!

Elena is the best in the industry! She made the process extremely easy and would accommodate any request! Professional, prompt and everyone loved her work!! HIGHLY recommend!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 12/11/2021

Such a wonderful wedding experience!!

Hair by Elena is amazing! She and her husband make a wonderful team. They made my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful. Their professionalism and skill set are outstanding. Thank you so much Elena and Costa!
    Shelby R. Married on 12/04/2021

So talented!

Elena is so talented and kind! She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. I recommend her to all my friends getting married!
    Ciara C. Married on 11/06/2021

The Best!!

I booked my out of state wedding hair and makeup with Elena and her team and was blown away! I was nervous to book my wedding hair and makeup without a trial due to living out of state and I lucked out!! Elena is beyond talented and every single one of my bridesmaids and mothers loved their hair! My makeup artist did exactly what I asked and made all my wedding visions come true. I honestly can’t say enough good things about Elena and her team!
    Ashley M. Married on 10/15/2021

Talented and calming

Elena was simply amazing on my wedding day. Her presence is calming to a bride on her big day. Not only is she timely, professional and kind but she is also immensely talented. I came in for a trial and she nailed my hair on the first try after listening to my vision for my day. You will not regret your decision to hire Elena Costa. She is amazing addition to your wedding day.
    Hailey S. Married on 03/20/2021

The best of the best!

Elena and her team are truly the best in the business. They are professional, responsive, and incredibly creative and effective. They were able to do 10+ girls hair in just a few hours on our wedding day. Their process of how they get the job done is truly remarkable (and very impressive). I have since referred Elena and team to 5 other friends who have all used them for their wedding and they all share the same very pleased sentiment. Look no further and book Elena - she really is the best!
  • Ivana
    Ivana L. Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing beyond words!

Elena is amazing at what she does, she normally takes care of my hair needs, as well as my family and friends, so when thinking of who would do my hair on this most special and important day, no questions asked, I already knew, Elena was it! She listens to what you want and her execution is spot on. Her and her team made my bridesmaids and myself feel beautiful. If you’re searching for someone on your wedding day, please look no further and book with Elena!
  • Leila
    Leila P. Married on 10/24/2020

Best of the best!

Absolutely loved my experience with Lovely Do's! Elena was amazing to work with - she was flexible, professional, and made the experience so easy! My wedding plans were forced to change with covid and she was very understanding and quick to adapt to my changes. I loved getting to do my hair trial with her and really felt like she took the time to make sure i was truly happy. Elena is such a joy to be around and made me feel so special on my wedding day with my dream bridal hair!
  • Heather
    Heather E. Married on 10/10/2020

The key to staying relaxed on my big day!

Elena is incredible! I planned my wedding in three short months and I was very fortunate that the stars aligned and she was available. She worked with me to get my hair trial in and to make sure my appointments leading up were set (she’s my regular AMAZING hairdresser, too). She made sure I had clear instructions for the day before and that I knew exactly what I was doing.

The day of, she was on time at the venue, set up, and ready to go on schedule. She did my hair and four bridesmaids, as well as my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmother (who she had to be very gentle with) and EVERYONE was happy!

A couple of events happened prior to me getting my hair done and right when she started my hair. Elena noticed and took action to make sure I was as relaxed as possible. Her positive attitude and sense of humor kept us all going! She was a real key to that day making sure I was happy and everyone had what they needed. At the end of the night my hair looked wild because of all the dancing and small amount of rain, but it held up! I would recommend her without a doubt.
    Taylor T. Married on 10/03/2020

Bridal hair!

I have known Elena for years and her work is amazing. I immediately booked her once I knew the date for our wedding! Elena is so talented. She did my hair for my wedding as well as my 5 bridesmaids and Mom, everyone looked amazing and loved their hair. Could not have asked for better.
    Alexis W. Married on 09/25/2020

Phenomenal

HIGHLY recommend Elena & Costa for wedding hair. Look NO further! They are the best.
    Megan G. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Beauty ❤️

I am so thankful we found Elena. As soon as I saw her work online, I knew immediately that I had to have her take care of my girls and me. I’m especially thankful for her, because she was very flexible and supportive of my decision to postpone our wedding due to covid. I was thrilled that she was available on our new date. It was meant to be 🥰 We had a lot of plans change and moving parts, and they rolled with it. She and her sweet husband, Costa, did a beautiful job on our hair. Everyone felt beautiful and special. I highly reccomend!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely LOVE!

Elena was absolutely unbelievable. She is the most talented and sweetest hair stylist you’ll ever meet. Very professional and super organized. She made my day the most perfect day ever. If you’re hesitating booking with her, don’t.
    Ashley X. Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding day Hair Stylist

Elena and her team made my day an absolute fairytale. Arriving early and staying late to make myself and each of my 10 bridesmaids look incredible she never forgot to remind me along the way how exciting and beautiful a wedding day truly is. She made such a positive impact on my wedding day and gave me and bridal party an experience of a lifetime. I will be forever greatful for her professionalism and excitement she brought to my wedding day.
    Kathy Married on 12/07/2019
    Elena and her husband were very sweet and in a good mood. Unfortunately my hairdo was picked by the bride so it wasn't something I would have wanted but they still did a great job. I wouldn't mind hiring them for my own wedding one day!
  • Kylee
    Kylee M. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Hair Goals

As a little girl I watched Elena do my moms hair. Every time she would do my hair for homecoming or prom I would always tell her “I can’t wait for you to do my hair for my wedding!” When my day finally came Elena made all my hair dreams come true! Elena and Costa are the dream team and work so seamlessly together! My girls and I looked flawless! She is beyond talented!
  • Fatima
    Fatima G. Married on 09/07/2019

One of the best parts of my wedding day

I was so fortunate to have Elena and Costa do my wedding day hair for me and my bridesmaids. They worked alongside each other to make sure we stayed right on schedule. Elena is so talented with updos, she made sure to create exactly what I pictured my wedding hair to look like. Thank you so much!
    Ashley Married on 05/11/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

1000 STARS!

I booked Elena/Costa for Hair & Cory for Makeup for my trial, rehearsal dinner / welcome event and day of. They listened to me and my sisters (bridesmaids) and brought our dream to life. For someone who really doesn't wear makeup on a daily I have never felt more beautiful! They create perfection and I wish I could book them everyday, haha! Beyond recommend!!! They kept me calm the day of and had a timeline built out so I didnt have to stress at all!

BOOK THEM, YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

THANK YOU TEAM!!! XOXO, Ashley Lillis 5/11/19

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review ! We absolutely loved spending the morning glamming you and your ladies up. Thank you for trusting us. Hope you had a blast in Greece ✨🌸
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Hair of my Dreams!!!

Elena and her husband Costa were the most amazing duo. Not only are they the sweetest people, they are incredibly talented and efficient!! I found her on Instagram and immediately knew she would be able to make my wedding hair dreams come true. She graciously accommodated a last-minute trial a few days prior to our wedding and completely exceeded my expectations. All of my bridesmaids were in love with their hair and couldn't believe how perfect it turned out. I cannot thank Elena and Costa enough for making us all feel beautiful for our big day.

Hair by Elena "Lovely do's"'s reply:

We absolutely loved your wedding! You and all the ladies were so awesome! It was our absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day ! Your story was so heartwarming and beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity 😘
    Jenna Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work!

Elena and her team were incredible from start to finish! So easy to work with and her work speaks for itself! My hair and all my girls hair were absolutely perfect! We were on time the entire day and she did such a great job of making sure we stayed on schedule! Would recommend Elena and her team a million times!
    Annamaria Married on 10/19/2018
    Elena was amazing and knows exactly what she is doing! Her team is great and clearly love what they do. The photo book of step by step process from the trial was impressive also! They are perfect and the most ideal team for a wedding.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/02/2018
    Elena was the perfect person to have done hair for my wedding day. She was so organized and thoughtful throughout the entire process. When doing the trial, she did two different types of styles to see which I preferred. She also collected photos of all of my bridesmaids with the type of hairstyle they wanted for the wedding so that she could match everything up in a sort of vision board. The week prior she checked in with me and created a timeline for the day of. On the day of, it was just her, but she was so efficient and got seven ladies' hair done all on time. Not to mention they looked gorgeous. She is the best and would recommend her ten times over!