Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches Reviews

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 3
Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 4
Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 5

Jaime Montana 路 Getting married on 07/05/2020

Best hair and Makeup in Palm Beache!

My daughter, Moms and bridal party had hair and makeup by Katie, My daughter is beautiful and Katie made her even more beautiful. It was a very natural look and Katie is such a professional, yet made it a fun experience, as we were all nervous. We received many compliments on hair and makeup. You should only be hiring Katie for hair and makeup. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marguerite Montana 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Katie is amazing!

Katie did both my makeup and hair on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier! I am from New York so it was a destination wedding and I was not familiar with any of the artists or stylists in Palm Beach. However, I did extensive research and then I found Katie via Instagram. I was drawn to her as I saw makeup on her previous clients and realized she is an artist who creates and highlights beauty in such a natural way. Once I found out she did hair as well, I scheduled a trial for both. I was so happy with my trial and even happier on my wedding day. Katie is patient, listens to direction, but gently guides with experience and knowledge. She is a true professional. In my opinion, her style is elegant, fresh and classy. I received so many compliments that day and love to look back at pictures. Katie also did my Mom's hair, MIL's, MOH and SIL's hair. Everyone was very happy with her work, which is not an easy accomplishment! Not only will you be happy with Katie's work, but she will make the whole "getting ready" process even more fun, while keeping you calm at the same time! If I were to do it again, I'd hire her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! I am so glad we were able to meet each other! You and your family are every artists dream wedding! You were gorgeous, open minded, and fun! I hope we get to see each other again, and I can鈥檛 wait for the pictures to flaunt! Congratulations! Lucky man 馃挀

Tori Sorensen 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Katie went above and beyond!

Katie is amazing! She was willing to work with me until I found my favorite look. On the day of the wedding she went above and beyond to make sure we were all looking our best! She made everyone look and feel special! Thank you Katie!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Danielle Girard 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Danielle M.

She did an amazing job! Made sure I loved how I looked!

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 6
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 7
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

So glad you were happy, Danielle! You were gorgeous and so sweet! Pleasure making you feel beautiful on your big day! 馃槝

Ali S 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Made everyone a more beautiful version of themselves!

Katie and her assistant did an amazing job on my bridal party's hair and makeup. My wedding was on the beach and I asked for everyone to have a very natural look and she really did a fantastic job. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed in place for the entire outdoor wedding in the FL heat. Katie was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. I changed my mind for my hair on the day of my wedding from the style I chose during my trial and she was able to make my hair look exactly how I wanted it to! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Ali! I am so happy about your day! We had a lot of fun being a part of your wedding, and nothing more fun than switching up!
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful experience

My business partner and I had a formal event in the area and found Katie on WeddingWire. She was incredibly responsive from the moment I reached out and flexible with scheduling. She was very understanding of our wants and our hair and makeup ended up looking incredible. Would definitely use if I need the services in the area again and highly recommend to anyone looking for a true professional.

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 8
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Good evening, Kristen! Thank you so much for leaving a beautiful review! It was a pleasure doing hair and makeup for such influential and wonderful professionals such as yourselves! I鈥檝e been thinking of you ladies and how your night went! I hope to see you again someday!

Megan 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I used Katie for hair and makeup for a pin up photoshoot, and she did amazing! She was able to make small but noticeable changes of my hair between each photoshoot set. My makeup was perfect and lasted all day! I would totally recommend Katie for anyone looking for any sort of hair and/or makeup needs! She is very professional and easy to get along with as well! If and when I do another pin up photoshoot, Katie will be the one I go to!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kristina 路 Married on 04/23/2018

Planning a destination wedding can be hard and especially when it comes to finding the perfect person to do your hair and make up on one of the most important days of your life. Katie was super responsive from the get go. She communicated with me via text and phone calls. I wanted someone who cared and I found that person in Katie...she wanted to make sure she did exactly what I envisioned. My hair and makeup were flawless. My makeup did not budge all day/night. I think I woke up the next day still looking brand new! <3 She does the MOST AMAZING FISHTAIL BRAIDS!!! My hair was in the wind on the beach and the wind on our boat reception and still stayed put as much as it could! Thanks Katie for making me look stunning on my wedding day! I felt so beautiful...in fact I had a complete stranger tell me that I was the most beautiful bride she has even seen! Also thanks to Katies team for making my mother, my mother in law, MOH, Sister in law, and Christie2 look AMAZING! <3 IT was the best day of our lives ....and I WILL NEVER forget how perfect it was! <3

<3 Kristina

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 9
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 10
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 11
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 12
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 13
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Clare 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Katie is the best!! She and her team were a dream. She worked with me to create the perfect bridal ponytail. Her makeup was flawless, gorgeous but still natural looking. Both hair and makeup lasted all day and night! Katie and the girls were also fun to get ready with (which is always important!). She and her team got 10 of us looking perfect before an early ceremony timeline. She also made time to do my hair the day before, for my rehearsal dinner as well. It was so great to have Katie and the girls as part of my big day!!

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 14
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 15
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 16
    Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 17
    Sent on 03/11/2018

Lori 路 event on: 01/21/2018

Katie made me look amazing and natural for my photo shoot. She is awesome!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Anita 路 Married on 11/03/2017

If you want the best, choose Katie. She is so talented and is very, very good at what she does. Katie put me at ease on a highly stressful day with her upbeat personality and confidence in her skills. Her team of girls were also great and professional. I felt like the most beautiful bride. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Dawn 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Katie is awesome! She is so talented and knows just how to bring out your inner beauty!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sara 路 Married on 08/20/2017

Katie is AMAZING! I didn't have time for a trial, but Katie listened to exactly what I wanted with my hair and makeup, and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!!! My messy updo and airbrushed makeup looked flawless all evening, even after being in the rain for several hours. You won't regret hiring Katie.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot recommend Katie highly enough! I had a beach wedding and all of my bridesmaid's hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted throughout the night. Katie knew exactly what I wanted and took the time to make sure my hair extensions, flowers for hair, and makeup looked perfect for the pictures. She finished everyone's hair/makeup on time for pictures and was extremely professional. Most importantly she made me feel like a beautiful bride on my special day!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Yay! So thrilled to see this! You're so incredibly gorgeous! It was so fun being a part of your big day! Congratulations again! <3

Angela 路 Married on 05/19/2017

Katie was amazing to work with! My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup look like something off of Pinterest and it lasted the entire night, even after the bridesmaids jumped into the pool at the end of the night! It absolutely didn't budge!! Would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

I absolutely love this! Thanks so much for the kind words! The fact that you guys jumped in the pool is incredibly awesome! Congratulations to you and your husband and it was a pleasure being a part of your big day!

P 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Katie was fabulous! I didn't have much time to plan a wedding (6 wks) and had no idea that some people secure vendors up to a year in advance. Luckily, she was available when I found her 2 wks before the big day. She was very accommodating with my work schedule when planning my makeup/hair trial as well as adding services for my bridal party. More importantly, she really listened to what I wanted and was able to make some recommendations & adjustments to give me the look I was hoping for on the big day!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Gretchen 路 Married on 04/21/2017

On my special day I was so happy with Katie. She made me feel relaxed and helped me decide on what would look best for me. I live in KY and was very nervous about not having a run through but on the day of we all looked beautiful for the beach wedding. I have had so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Gina 路 Married on 04/16/2017

Katie is wonderful! My hairstylist had to move back to Europe a few weeks before my wedding. Katie jumped in and did my hair, as well as 6 bridesmaids and my daughter's hair. Everyone looked beautiful and she was so nice. My daughter even sat for her which blew my mind. She is particularly good at braids. Loved her, I'm glad things worked out the way they did!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Maura 路 Married on 04/14/2017

Katie is such a talented makeup artist! My makeup was perfect for my event. Katie made sure to highlight all my features in a natural way. I loved my makeup so much I didn't want to wash it off. I model part time so I have had my makeup done many times before by other makeup artists in NYC however Katie was the best makeup I ever had done, I now use Katie for any event I have or modeling job I have because I know the makeup will be absolutely perfect! Aside from being talented, Katie is so sweet to work with, she is so nice and really listens to you when you explain the look you want to go for. She's the best!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Thank you so much Maura! Such kind words! It's always such a pleasure having you in my chair! I hope to see you soon!

Megan 路 Married on 04/09/2017

My fianc茅 and I decided to plan a surprise beach ceremony in two weeks time. I didn't know if we would be able to make it work, especially since we lived out of state. I found Katie online and she responded right away. She was flexible with the times we needed and even helped me find a location to get ready so we could keep our ceremony a surprise.
    My makeup and hair turned out exactly how I invisioned it...actually, better! We didn't have a practice run or even a conversation about what I wanted prior. Katie did a great "on the spot" job incorporating what I wanted but had some great suggestions and I ended feeling comfortable saying "whatever you think"!!
    Katie even helped me get into my dress and any adjustments I needed with my accessories.
    I highly recommend Katie, she went above and beyond. I felt comfortable immediately and knew I was in good hands. I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy getting pampered a bit.
    Thank you Katie!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Janel 路 Married on 04/07/2017

Katie is great! Super friendly & helpful. I have worked with her several times, she truely loves what she does & it shows in her work. The best part is seeing the lady's faces light up when they see themselves in the mirror ?? I tell everyone if you want a Professional Make Up Artist, Katie is the one to call! ?????

Sent on 02/02/2017

Dara 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Katie is a fabulous choice for makeup & hair needs! Having been a fan of her work for many years, she was the obvious choice for my wedding services. She arrived on time for our trial & came equipped with all of the necessary tools of her trade. She asked questions and let me know what she was applying throughout my process to ensure the highest level of comfort. It's very important to feel that the hair and makeup artist for your wedding is easy to get along with; Katie is just that, a kind and sociable person who combines professionalism with kindness.

Thank you, Katie!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Cat 路 event on: 02/22/2017

I highly recommend Katie for hair and makeup! I have worked with her twice now and was super happy both times. She really listens to what you want, and brings out the best in you! Katie is very knowledgable about her craft and uses high-quality products which is important to me and she is so fast! You can't go wrong getting in her chair!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Amalie 路 Married on 12/03/2016

Katie was amazing to work with! She does fantastic work, was ahead of time and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Lana 路 Married on 12/08/2015

Katie is always professional, bubbly and accommodating! I highly recommend her for any of your beauty needs, by far always exceeds my expectations!

Sent on 11/21/2016