Nicole Lynn Artistry Reviews

65 Reviews for Nicole Lynn Artistry

• Taylor

Taylor Sandweg · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Great experience!

We had a great time with Nicole and her associate. They were very professional, and easy to communicate with. They came to our venue and brought everything they needed. Our feedback was taken seriously and they were willing to tweak things when asked. My hair and makeup lasted all night!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Payal

Payal Patel · Married on 10/08/2019

Talented and Wonderful to work with

Nicole did a fabulous job for my wedding. She did mine, my mom, and my sister's hair flawlessles. She showed up early, was a pleasure to work with, and kept me on schedule. We had a really early start time in the morning (3AM!) and she was there on time with a smile. She was recommended to me by a friend and I have recommended her to my friends.

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2019

Super Patient and Creative!

Nicole was so great! I did a trial with her first, and she was so patient as I tried to explain the look I was going for. I wasn't the best at communicating what I wanted, but Nicole was able to read between the lines to figure out exactly what I wanted! Nicole is very creative and really knows what she's doing! She was open to feedback and trying things differently before we landed on the perfect hair and makeup for the big day! I definitely recommend getting a trial so you can nail down exactly what you want! Nicole made me feel so special and beautiful! She also gave me and my bridesmaids great night before beauty tips! Her prices are pretty fair in the market, but what really made a difference for me was that Nicole did not require a minimum number of services for travel. I really wanted to get ready at the venue in the bridal suite with all of my girls, but I did not want to force my bridesmaids to get services done when I could not pay for them. Nicole just required a small travel fee since the venue was far, which was more than reasonable. Go with Nicole Lynn Artistry for your makeup and hair for the big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Jill

Jill Jones · Married on 09/21/2019

SO kind and talented!!

Nicole and her team are AMAZING!! I used Nicole’s services (hair and airbrush) for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding and every look was absolutely amazing!! Not only is she super personable, but she also gave tips leading up to the wedding day on skin and hair and suggestions as to what would look good. Every time I met with her I felt as if she was just one of my girlfriends getting me ready for a night out. My hair on my wedding day was exactly what I had envisioned and my bridesmaids were also very satisfied with their updos. Chandler also did an amazing job with the makeup- she listens to input on exactly the look you want to achieve. Thanks to Nicole and her team, my bridesmaids and mothers hair and makeup looked perfect on the day of our wedding and I felt the most beautiful I’ve ever felt. I would recommend Nicole Lynn Artistry over and over again!

Sheila Reeves · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Service

Nicole was just great! She does amazing work, and was always quick to respond whenever I had a question. Everyone's hair and makeup was just beautiful. Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Rola

Rola · Married on 09/01/2019

Nicole was amazing

We got married on 9/1/19. Nicole was recommended to me by a friend. She was absolutely incredible. Our wedding was early (11 am!) and she was at our hotel early and ready to create magic. A couple months before the wedding, the make-up trial she did was super beautiful. She took my unsure thoughts ("I just want something girly and gentle and beautiful") and made me feel like I had never felt before.

All of my bridesmaids wanted a different hairstyle and she delivered. They EACH felt beautiful.

But actually, the thing I want to focus on is that during the getting ready, I was really anxious. She was so calm and so caring throughout the whole thing. I felt so taken care of, and if I had to do this entire wedding all over again, she would be one of the first decisions I would make again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Rae · Married on 08/17/2019

Nicole was great!

Nicole came to our location to get our whole party ready! We're a same sex marriage so our whole standing party was ladies. She had us moving like an assembly line without missing a beat! Being a bride you always have so much to worry about especially the day of. She was very charming and everyone had a relaxing time. My whole wedding party looked beautiful. If you're on the fence about hair and make up its definitely worth it. Who wakes up looking like a million bucks? No one really but Nicole made you feel that way and when she was done you literally looked like the brides in the magazines. She even helped

Rachel Huhta · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Nicole and her team are amazing. We had so much fun with them and felt super comfortable. My hair and makeup stayed in place ALL NIGHT and my girls all looked flawless.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Eva · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

Nicole was great to work with! My entire party was very happy with their hair and makeup. We felt beautiful but not overdone and we had fun hanging out with Nicole and her makeup artist ( I feel terrible I can’t remember her name but she was great!!)
    Having the hair and makeup done at the wedding venue was so nice and helped everything feel relaxed and low stress. I felt like the most beautiful bride and was so happy with everything :)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Clare Langlois · Married on 05/18/2019

Nicole was amazing and delightful to work with!

Nicole was able to meet very early in the morning to do hair for myself and my bridesmaids! She was so calm and easy going and was willing to accommodate everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • kaisey

kaisey · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

NICOLE IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER! I am not even sure where to start, she is very flexible, provides an excellent service, always responds, and is so good at what she does! After I met her for my trial I knew I would never let anyone else touch my hair or my makeup other than her. I will go to her for my personal hair and makeup as well as any events I may need it for in the future. She is very relaxed and calm and is very fun to be around! I am so glad I found her! Also, my bridal party got their hair and makeup done for my wedding as well by her and they loved that she came on site to us and was so creative with their hair and makeup and they absolutely loved it. If you can, you should definitely choose Nicole, she is the absolute best!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/09/2018

I love these women

Nicole and Rym are beautiful tropical fish. They gave me exactly what I wanted. Big and bougie. They’re kweens. My bridesmaids were gorgeous, my mom’s hair was amazing, my mother in law was fancy as heck and I recommend them to everyone. Git u Nicole an Rym gurl.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Rio

Rio · Married on 10/27/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Nicole was so amazing to work with! She was always quick to respond to my millions of texts, knew exactly what I was looking for with hair and makeup, and made my girls and me look amazing did my special day! She’s also super fun to be around- has a good personality! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Tami

Tami · Married on 10/20/2018

Tami for Hair/Makeup by Nicole Lynn

I cannot thank Nicole and Rym enough for the make up artistry and expertise provided for my October 2018 wedding. They both displayed fun and flexibility to the day, and quickly put me at ease when I apologized as they arrived to a smaller than I anticipated room/space to help me and my large group of bridesmaids get ready. They quickly assessed the space and problem solved like true masters of their trade, while squashing my anxieties with a quickness! Everyone’s makeup enhanced their natural beauty and looked elegant! I am very grateful to have worked with these calm, professional, and fun ladies! Thank you so very much. I cannot recommend them enough 🍁😍

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Richards · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Hair/Make-up for Bride and Bridal party.

Nicole and her team did an amazing job with our hair and make-up on my wedding day. They managed to make us all look perfect for the occasion! Nicole and her team were easy-going, flexible, and eager to please. They did a wonderful job and o highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Kandace · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Nicole for just hair services for my wedding a couple weeks ago. Nicole is so creative and kind, I just can't say enough great things about her!! she listened to not only my ideas/concerns, but also all of my girls on the day of the wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the way their hair turned out, even the fidgety flower girl :) I'm so glad I chose her for my wedding hair and would highly recommend her services to anyone considering!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sarah Labourdeth · Married on 09/07/2018

September Wedding

Nicole was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She easily put together the exact hair and makeup look I was going for during my trial and replicated the look on the day of. Nicole was very response and always replied to my emails or texts within the day. She was very flexible with planning a timeline that would accommodate the other vendors, when we had access to our venue, and the arrival of my bridesmaids. I found her prices to be very reasonable for excellent services. Nicole has a great personality and simply gives off a sense of peace, which is perfect when getting ready for a day full of excitement! I would highly recommend Nicole to any other brides looking for services to be done on location (I also highly recommend having someone do hair/makeup on site, as it really takes the stress out of the getting ready process)!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Nicole and her team did an absolutely fantastic job on my bridal party! We all felt and looked beautiful! She is so easy to work with and does such beautiful work. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Katelynne · Married on 07/21/2018

On site hair and make yo

Nicole and her team traveled to my wedding and did hair and make up for myself and my entire bridal party as well as my mom. Everyone looked amazing! I am so incredibly impressed! I’d recommend her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience! Very happy with the turnout

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2018

Nicole was awesome! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amanda Klamerus · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing and professional!

Nicole and her team took care of our whole wedding party- hair and makeup. Everyone looked incredible and our makeup and hair lasted all day- even in humid nasty weather!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicole and Rem were my favorite vendors! They were accommodating to all requests and an absolute please to work with! Our flower girl is probably still raving about her hair and make-up experience with the two of you! Nicole's pricing was certainly within by budget and the fact that the make-up was air brush was the icing on top of the cake! Oh and of course the lashes! Thanks again for making the morning of our wedding such a breeze!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Julia · Married on 05/27/2018

Nicole was amazing from beginning to end! Responsive from the beginning and beyond easy to work/coordinate with. She did an incredible job-everyone looked beautiful! So grateful to Nicole and her team for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Nicole and her team were outstanding! When I was doing my initial search for an MUA and hairstylist for my wedding.. I was very diligent. I went through at least 10 different stylists and compared everything from photos to pricing to reviews and then some. I then reached out to the handful I really liked and asked some more specific questions. I would go through and decide whose answers best suited my needs and who was most polite and responsive/professional. I then went through again without looking at my notes and did another “picking” of who I liked based solely on pictures. Nicole was at the top of my list no matter what process I used and I am sooooo happy that I chose her as our stylist! She and her team were so very down to earth, easy to be around, and amazing at what they do! Each of my bridesmaids and MOH looked amazing, and of course... so did I!! Thank you, Nicole!!

Sent on 07/04/2018