Nicole Lynn Artistry Reviews

Nicole Lynn Artistry 5
Nicole Lynn Artistry 6
Nicole Lynn Artistry 7

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2019

Super Patient and Creative!

Nicole was so great! I did a trial with her first, and she was so patient as I tried to explain the look I was going for. I wasn't the best at communicating what I wanted, but Nicole was able to read between the lines to figure out exactly what I wanted! Nicole is very creative and really knows what she's doing! She was open to feedback and trying things differently before we landed on the perfect hair and makeup for the big day! I definitely recommend getting a trial so you can nail down exactly what you want! Nicole made me feel so special and beautiful! She also gave me and my bridesmaids great night before beauty tips! Her prices are pretty fair in the market, but what really made a difference for me was that Nicole did not require a minimum number of services for travel. I really wanted to get ready at the venue in the bridal suite with all of my girls, but I did not want to force my bridesmaids to get services done when I could not pay for them. Nicole just required a small travel fee since the venue was far, which was more than reasonable. Go with Nicole Lynn Artistry for your makeup and hair for the big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Rachel Huhta · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Nicole and her team are amazing. We had so much fun with them and felt super comfortable. My hair and makeup stayed in place ALL NIGHT and my girls all looked flawless.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Eva · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

Nicole was great to work with! My entire party was very happy with their hair and makeup. We felt beautiful but not overdone and we had fun hanging out with Nicole and her makeup artist ( I feel terrible I can’t remember her name but she was great!!)
    Having the hair and makeup done at the wedding venue was so nice and helped everything feel relaxed and low stress. I felt like the most beautiful bride and was so happy with everything :)

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • kaisey

kaisey · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

NICOLE IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER! I am not even sure where to start, she is very flexible, provides an excellent service, always responds, and is so good at what she does! After I met her for my trial I knew I would never let anyone else touch my hair or my makeup other than her. I will go to her for my personal hair and makeup as well as any events I may need it for in the future. She is very relaxed and calm and is very fun to be around! I am so glad I found her! Also, my bridal party got their hair and makeup done for my wedding as well by her and they loved that she came on site to us and was so creative with their hair and makeup and they absolutely loved it. If you can, you should definitely choose Nicole, she is the absolute best!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/09/2018

I love these women

Nicole and Rym are beautiful tropical fish. They gave me exactly what I wanted. Big and bougie. They’re kweens. My bridesmaids were gorgeous, my mom’s hair was amazing, my mother in law was fancy as heck and I recommend them to everyone. Git u Nicole an Rym gurl.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Rio

Rio · Married on 10/27/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Nicole was so amazing to work with! She was always quick to respond to my millions of texts, knew exactly what I was looking for with hair and makeup, and made my girls and me look amazing did my special day! She’s also super fun to be around- has a good personality! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 8
  • Tami

Tami · Married on 10/20/2018

Tami for Hair/Makeup by Nicole Lynn

I cannot thank Nicole and Rym enough for the make up artistry and expertise provided for my October 2018 wedding. They both displayed fun and flexibility to the day, and quickly put me at ease when I apologized as they arrived to a smaller than I anticipated room/space to help me and my large group of bridesmaids get ready. They quickly assessed the space and problem solved like true masters of their trade, while squashing my anxieties with a quickness! Everyone’s makeup enhanced their natural beauty and looked elegant! I am very grateful to have worked with these calm, professional, and fun ladies! Thank you so very much. I cannot recommend them enough 🍁😍

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Richards · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Hair/Make-up for Bride and Bridal party.

Nicole and her team did an amazing job with our hair and make-up on my wedding day. They managed to make us all look perfect for the occasion! Nicole and her team were easy-going, flexible, and eager to please. They did a wonderful job and o highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 9
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 10
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 11

Kandace · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Nicole for just hair services for my wedding a couple weeks ago. Nicole is so creative and kind, I just can't say enough great things about her!! she listened to not only my ideas/concerns, but also all of my girls on the day of the wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the way their hair turned out, even the fidgety flower girl :) I'm so glad I chose her for my wedding hair and would highly recommend her services to anyone considering!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sarah Labourdeth · Married on 09/07/2018

September Wedding

Nicole was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She easily put together the exact hair and makeup look I was going for during my trial and replicated the look on the day of. Nicole was very response and always replied to my emails or texts within the day. She was very flexible with planning a timeline that would accommodate the other vendors, when we had access to our venue, and the arrival of my bridesmaids. I found her prices to be very reasonable for excellent services. Nicole has a great personality and simply gives off a sense of peace, which is perfect when getting ready for a day full of excitement! I would highly recommend Nicole to any other brides looking for services to be done on location (I also highly recommend having someone do hair/makeup on site, as it really takes the stress out of the getting ready process)!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Nicole and her team did an absolutely fantastic job on my bridal party! We all felt and looked beautiful! She is so easy to work with and does such beautiful work. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 12
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 13
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 14

Katelynne · Married on 07/21/2018

On site hair and make yo

Nicole and her team traveled to my wedding and did hair and make up for myself and my entire bridal party as well as my mom. Everyone looked amazing! I am so incredibly impressed! I’d recommend her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 15

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience! Very happy with the turnout

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 16
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 17

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2018

Nicole was awesome! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amanda Klamerus · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing and professional!

Nicole and her team took care of our whole wedding party- hair and makeup. Everyone looked incredible and our makeup and hair lasted all day- even in humid nasty weather!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 18

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

Nicole and Rem were my favorite vendors! They were accommodating to all requests and an absolute please to work with! Our flower girl is probably still raving about her hair and make-up experience with the two of you! Nicole's pricing was certainly within by budget and the fact that the make-up was air brush was the icing on top of the cake! Oh and of course the lashes! Thanks again for making the morning of our wedding such a breeze!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 19
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 20

Julia · Married on 05/27/2018

Nicole was amazing from beginning to end! Responsive from the beginning and beyond easy to work/coordinate with. She did an incredible job-everyone looked beautiful! So grateful to Nicole and her team for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Nicole and her team were outstanding! When I was doing my initial search for an MUA and hairstylist for my wedding.. I was very diligent. I went through at least 10 different stylists and compared everything from photos to pricing to reviews and then some. I then reached out to the handful I really liked and asked some more specific questions. I would go through and decide whose answers best suited my needs and who was most polite and responsive/professional. I then went through again without looking at my notes and did another “picking” of who I liked based solely on pictures. Nicole was at the top of my list no matter what process I used and I am sooooo happy that I chose her as our stylist! She and her team were so very down to earth, easy to be around, and amazing at what they do! Each of my bridesmaids and MOH looked amazing, and of course... so did I!! Thank you, Nicole!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tracie · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a small wedding in May and had Nicole do my hair and makeup. She was very responsive and informative in back and forth emails. She traveled to me on my wedding day and did a great job on my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Karli · Married on 05/12/2018

I am SO happy I went with Nicole for makeup for myself and my entire bridal party! All of the girls looked gorgeous and our makeup stayed perfect all night long! She was very friendly and professional and had us ready on time. I would definitely recommended her!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Nicole was AMAZING!! When she came out for my hair trial I was so impressed! I have really thick hair and she had my hair done in no time!! Then on my wedding day she came with a team of people to make sure everyone was done on time!! (We had 11 total for hair and 5 for makeup) Everyone looked so beautiful and I could not have asked for more. By far Nicole was the best with communication and this made her stand out from all the other vendors I had contacted. She was able to answer any and all questions and I never had to wait for a reply. She was also flexible with payments and allowed us to pay before hand. This was wonderful for me since I was paying a portion of each bridesmaids hair/makeup, as well as the full hair and makeup cost for my mom and now mother in law. You can’t go wrong with Nicole and her wonderful team!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2018

Nicole was wonderful! She is very chill and laid back. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Julie · Married on 12/02/2017

Nicole was absolutely AMAZING! My ladies raved about her and the work that she did. Their hair looked great, all day and it was perfect. One of my bridesmaids could not stop talking about how all she had to do was explain once what she wanted and it was done. She worked so well with our little flower girl (2 years old) and her hair lasted through the night, she even took an afternoon nap. Nicole was friendly and responsive via email and so accommodating to me being an out-of-state bride. On the day of she was prompt, quickly set up, and completed all of the women on the timeline that she had prepared. It was truly such a seamless service. Thank you so much for your amazing service!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Nicole Lynn Artistry 21

Marcy · Married on 12/01/2017

Nicole is the absolute best! I fell in love at the trial, and while I didn't think it was possible, I loved my hair and makeup even more the day of.

Nicole came to the hotel, without a minimum number of services, which is incredibly hard to find. She was incredibly professional, efficient, and walked me through the entire process - she even added on hair and makeup for my mother at the last minute.

The night before my event I experienced a spray tan gone horribly wrong. I contacted Nicole around midnight in an absolute panic. Not only did she quickly respond to me, she assured me that she 'fixes' this sort of unfortunate beauty mishap all the time. She wasn't kidding - my arms looked perfect and didn't rub off on my dress at all.

I will look to Nicole again next time I have any sort of event I want to look nice for; she found a client for life!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Nicole was awesome — I booked her a little late in the game and she was able to fit me in to her schedule for both a trial and for my wedding day and I am so grateful. She did such an awesome job and I am so pleased with the way my hair and makeup turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup for their wedding or anything else. Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 11/03/2017