Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey Reviews

Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 6
Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 7

Erica · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible Service!!

Jenna was so flexible and accommodating! She did a wonderful job!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceptional Work, Happy Bride

Jenna was absolutely amazing and so down to earth. She made me and the other two girls just as elegant and beautiful. Both hair and makeup were perfect and in perfect time, with no stress or worry.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 8
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 9
  • Bailey

Bailey Daniels · Married on 07/27/2019

Daniels wedding

We all truly loved having Jenna at my wedding! She is so sweet and did such amazing work! I would recommend her to anyone!!! She did my hair and makeup and I have never get so beautiful in my life!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 10
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 11
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 12
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Jenna did fabulous work on my entire wedding party!! Everyone’s hair and makeup was exquisite, and she went above and beyond making all of us look beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 13
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 14
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 15
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 16

Amelia Smith · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect wedding stylist!

Jen is AMAZING! Hit and make up services were exceptional. Myself and the girls and mothers looked gorgeous! She was prompt and listened and so sweet!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 23
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 24

Amelia · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Lady!

Jenna was perfect! She kept in contact the whole way through. She answered many questions I had. She was on time and stayed on track with all the hair she had to do. She is so sweet, I loved talking with her. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else doing my hair on my big day!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Jenna is aaaaaaaamazing!

Jenna is amazing! She made my day that much better. She did myself, my six bridesmaids and my mother's hair and makeup in just a few hours. She was extremely friendly, talkative, funny and put this wild girl's mind at ease. She even traveled to the venue which was not close . Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 25
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 26
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

very sweet and professional from the time I booked her, on time and reasonably priced. Hair and makeup was amazing, overall great experience, can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/26/2018

RECOMMEND! Jenna worked with lots of people in our wedding party and we were very pleased. Jenna was wonderful! She got to the venue early to set up and worked with us as we had to change a couple of people and the order up. She was very professional and personal at the same time. Great personality. I LOVED my make up. We did a test run the day before the wedding, because I live out of town and she made the adjustments I asked for the day of. I Loved everyone's hair. Their make up was phenomenal and she was very efficient. She touched up my bridesmaids before we started pictures and stayed until we told her everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 33
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 34
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 35

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenna was very nice and did a wonderful job at all our hair and makeup! My hair lasted all night which is saying something since my hair was done at 8am. All the girls looks spectacular and I would book her if I lived in Texas!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/24/2018

She did an awesome job on myself and my bridesmaids! She was able to pull off exactly what we were all wanting for our hair and makeup! :)

Sent on 04/10/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna was fabulous! She made the morning so enjoyable, stress free and relaxing! Her genuine charisma, personality, knowledge and talent are exceptional! Would highly recommend her to any bride/bridal party!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 36

L · Married on 10/21/2017

What is there not to love about Jenna and her services? She's professional, creative, punctual and AWESOME personality.

She transformed four ladies and a flower girl into Goddesses within a short time at my wedding and I couldn't have asked for more.

Jenna came to my rescue when I totally forgot to book an appointment and she was able to fix my mistake. Love and adore her......Thank you again for making my special day extra special!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently stood up in a wedding for which Jenna was our stylist, and she did a phenomenal job! Our hair and make up looked just as fresh and detailed at the end of the night as it did after our session that morning. She was open to all of our ideas and was very personable. Not only is she extremely talented, she is so much fun! I'd recommend Jenna for any wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Judith · Married on 10/07/2017

Jenna was a blessing on my wedding day this past weekend. She made my mom and bridesmaids looks so beautiful, not to mention the amazing job she did with my hair and makeup! When I talked about my style and what "vibe" I wanted for the wedding she knew exactly how to help me achieve the perfect look for my big day. She was also incredibly good with time and we stuck exactly to the schedule that she had prepared. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a FANTASTIC hair and makeup artist in the greater East Texas area!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 37
    Hair and makeup by Jenna Balkey 38

Carly · Married on 09/30/2017

Jenna did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits as well as for my wedding day. Easy to work with and receptive to what you want for your look.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lorretta · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough about how AMAZING Jenna is!! My poor baby wasn't feeling well but needed to get her hair done for my sister's wedding. Jenna curled Neely's hair while she layed on the couch...that takes flexibility to an all new level!!! Jenna made my little girl look and feel like a beautiful princess. I wish I still lived in East Texas so Jenna could do my hair all the time...she is the most talented stylist!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Angie · Married on 07/13/2017

Jenna's hair and makeup skills are topnotch! She made my daughter feel and look like a princess for her special day. My daughter is very particular, so making her happy isn't always easy. Jenna made it look easy. Gracie loved her hair and makeup. Jenna made her feel at ease throughout the whole experience. Trust me, there isn't a better beautician out there! Jenna is the best!??

Sent on 06/21/2017

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

Jenna was fabulous! I was able to book her last minute and she definitely didn't disappoint. My wedding hair and makeup was awesome and she was wonderful to work with! Great personality and very flexible. Highly recommend Jenna for hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved Jenna! I got so many compliments on my hair and my make up!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna was fabulous! She did a great job in making everyone look perfect for my special day. Not only was she professional, she was also so much fun. She cracked jokes and made us all laugh the entire time.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot express how much I loved having Jenna fix my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair the day of our wedding. Her confidence in her work is super calming when having a variety of hairstyles requested. Her level of expertise and professionalism is top notch. I am very planning oriented and before I could even ask for a schedule for the wedding day prep time, Jenna already had it all organized for me. I highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Megan · Married on 05/09/2017

She is AMAZING! She makes everyone look so stunning for any occasion!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Judith · Married on 02/14/2017

Jenna has been doing my hair since 2009 and I will not allow anybody else to touch it now. I had so many bad experiences prior to her. She has done my hair for my wedding and many events, as well as, doing my girls hair for events. She cuts all of our hair and always colors mine. She tells me what is reasonable and not so reasonable when I come in with all these pictures of hair colors that I want. Jenna will be honest with you about what will and won't work. She is a beautiful person inside and out and proud to call her friend! If you need somebody she is simply the best!

Sent on 06/06/2017