Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa Reviews

Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 6
Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 7

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Never felt so beautiful

Right away I knew that I had made the right choice with Nazeera. As a first time bride with not a lot of experience I wasn’t sure what questions to ask or where to begin. From our first phone call she was so helpful and thorough and I felt comfortable that I would be in good hands. With so much on your plate as a bride it's always nice to feel like you can trust someone to be on top of their part. When I arrived for my trial she asked a lot of questions and looked at the photos I had saved to make sure she had a clear idea of the look I was going for. Since I was on the fence about which look I preferred for my eye makeup she gave me two options, one on each eye, which both looked amazing and ultimately I ended up choosing the things I liked about each and making some tweaks to make it exactly what I envisioned. She also gave me some great recommendations for skin care products that I ordered and used up until the wedding and definitely saw a difference. On the day of the wedding she arrived with her assistant and quickly set up and got to work. Her assistant did amazing hair and all of my bridesmaids makeup looked perfect. Both were flexible and accommodating and nailed every look that was asked for. I loved my wedding look and it lasted the entire night! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who listens to what you want and does it even better than you imagined!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Cristina Reyes · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Best of the Best

Nazeera is completely professional and her makeup/hair skills are amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina Ochoa · Married on 08/16/2019

Relaxing and confident

Everyone told me my wedding day would fly by and they were so right! I was so grateful to have Nazeera as my MUA, not only was she on time, Professional, friendly, and did she leave me looking flawless on my wedding day- but she helped calm my pre-wedding nerves and defused otherwise stressful situations with family and other vendors. Nazeera kept
    me calm and relaxed throughout the whole getting ready phase of the day. She made sure I felt beautiful and was happy with my look. My hair and make up lasted all day and night without a smudge or need for a touch up. This it self is miracle with my oily/combo skin in August while getting married an at out door venue. My bridesmaid and mom also looked flawless and loved working with Nazeera. Thank you Nazeera for making me feel beautiful!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 8
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 9
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 10

Leslie · Married on 07/14/2019

Nazeera is Amazing!!

Finding the right person to do hair and makeup for my wedding was a top priority for me. I searched and looked at many portfolios but nothing stood out to me like Nazeera's beautiful transformations! I was blown away by her work and knew right away that I wanted her for my wedding day. It was easy staying in contact with her via text msg and she replies back quickly which I appreciated. I told her that my partner (at the time) now wife! were getting married and she made us feel very comfortable as she told us she has done many LGBT weddings. She pays attention to every detail to make sure we were happy with our look. She did makeup & hair for me, and just makeup for my wife, maid of honor and bridesmaid and we all looked sooo beautiful!! All of us received compliments the whole night! Nazeera you truly are a master in your work and we love that you are so down to earth and have such a kind heart. We will keep referring our friends and family to you!! You're the BEST and Thanks again!
    ❤Leslie & Madai

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 11
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 12
  • Lori

Lori Intlekofer · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding hair & makeup

As the stepmother of the groom I wanted a glam but not over the top look. I contacted Nazeera only a few days before the event and she was able to get me taken care of! The transformation was stunning! My family & friends wanted me to bring her back to Indiana so she could make them all look as gorgeous as she made me look! she also did my hair which was so cute! I recommend her highly!!! Thank you Nazeera!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 13
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 14
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 15
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 16

Sayeeda K · Married on 07/12/2019

Nazeera did our hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding.

Nazeera is a true professional makeup artist. She uses too notch products and is very hygienic when it comes to cleaning brushes. Her makeup left us all looking flawless and it didn’t budge in the California heat. I would recommend that all brides give Nazeera a try. You won’t be disappointed! She’s truly amazing at what she does. And she’s a great person overall. Conversation is always fun with her!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Janet

Janet Segoviano · Married on 05/18/2019

She’s amazing!

Nazeera was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She did a total of 7 girls including me and we where all so happy with the outcome. She made everything feel so comfortable and really listened to what type of makeup style they wanted.Like I said her work is amazing and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family or any bride looking for hair and makeup on her special day.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 17

Jacklyn Martinez · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent work!

I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup for my best friend wedding. I was so blessed to have found Nazeera! Luckily for me she was available in such short notice. She always respond immediately to requests, and is amazing with following up. Nazeera was very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 18

Traci M Huynh · Married on 02/07/2019

Best Makeup Artist for African Americans

Nazeera is absolute perfection! She responds immediately to requests, and is amazing with following up. She is very knowledgeable about makeup application and extremely flexible. I'm African American and darker skinned with multiple scars. She calmed my anxiety by prepping me beforehand. She made me look absolutely BEAUTIFUL for my special day. She even allowed my mom to also be one of her clients. (This was a last minute decision for my mom and I). My mom is a completely different skin color than myself, nonetheless Nazeera had come prepared. My mom looked amazing! Nazeera even helped me apply my Tikka, my veil and assisted me with putting on my wedding dress. She went above and beyond. Above all, Nazeera is a super kind, genuine person. Nazeera, May God continue to bless you, your business, and loved ones. Thank you for your graciousness and beauty.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 19
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 20

Esperanza Wright · Married on 01/01/2019

Nazeera made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Prior to booking my appointment for bridal hair & makeup I browsed through the portfolios at local salons that offered bridal hair/makeup. Nothing compared to the jaw dropping transformations that I saw on Nazeera’s portfolio, I knew I would be in good hands for my big day. It was especially convenient to have Nazeera arrive to our venue rather than having to go to a salon. She takes into consideration your wedding venue, your dress/outfit & your natural look to make sure that everything “flows” together & is flattering. She listens to your special requests & makes you feel comfortable the entire time. I could tell that she takes pride in what she does & that it isn’t just a job for her, it is a labor of love. She takes the time to get to the know the bride & make them feel as special & as beautiful as possible. My guests & my husband couldn’t stop telling me how beautiful I looked, & more importantly I couldn’t get over how beautiful I looked! Nothing beats that feeling. I would highly recommend Nazeera & will be in contact for future hair/makeup needs.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 21
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 22

Katie Takade · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Make up

Nazeera did a beautiful job for my makeup and hair for my wedding day! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Michelle Oliver · Married on 11/17/2018

My beautiful Day

I had my 50th bday party coming and wanted someone to do my hair and makeup. I had a bad experience with a person who attempted to do a trial for me. Needless to say I left in tears hating it. I found Nazeera on here and she agreed to do my makeup and hair for me. She touched base with me, and was very prompt, organized and professional. Nazeera made me feel so special the moment we met. The end result of her work was AMAZING! I looked so beautiful that evening. All my family and friends were so amazed on how beautiful she made me look. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel special on their day, because Nazeera is blessed to have such talent!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Janae

Janae · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing work

Nazeera did an amazing job on everyone for my wedding day. There were 6 of us total so she had an assistant to help with the hair as well and they both did an amazing job. We all loved how everything turned out and when one of my bridesmaids saw her finished look she started to cry because she felt so beautiful. Nazeera made everyone feel really comfortable and made sure to ask what kind of makeup look we'd like(none of us had done a trial beforehand) and also suggested hair styles to compliment our dresses which worked out perfectly. She definitely knows what she is doing and is very skilled in her profession. Everyone received so many compliments that day and I'm so happy that Nazeera was a part of it.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless Hair and Makeup

Nazeera was amazing! She showed up on time and went over the look I wanted to achieve. I was so impressed with how fast and efficient she was. My hair and makeup came out stunning!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 23
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 24

Lizeth · Married on 10/19/2018

I LOVED My Hair And Make Up

Nazeera was great to work with from the trial to the day off the wedding. She answered any questions I had and was professional and punctual. She did all of my bridesmaids make up and my moms hair and make up. Such a positive and vibrant human being. I LOVED my hair and make up and I continue to get compliments from my wedding pictures. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqMAFbRh0Ms/

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Kirstie

Kirstie Hopkins · Married on 10/04/2018

Miracle worker!

I booked Nazeera for my wedding on October 4th this year; hair and make up for myself (Bride) and my mother.
    Coming from the U.K. and arriving in Santa Barbara just the day before meant we could not have a trial which I was nervous about, but there was definitely no need. Nazeera was fantastic - she done my hair and make up first and then my mother’s and both were amazing. She always asked our opionions to make sure she was giving what we wanted. All luxury/high end brands used as well.
    She definitely worked a miracle on my hair as it is extremely fine and very thin, and she made it look very full (with the help of a few extensions which she also put in).
    Would definitely book Nazeera again if I was in the area. Both myself and my mother were very, very pleased. Thank you so much for all of your help Nazeera. Xx

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 25
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 26
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 27
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 28

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely loved working with Nazeera. I did trials before her with other people and I am so happy I stumbled upon her. She put my vision of what I wanted to look like to life. She did a phenomenal job and I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia Perez · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding make up

Nazeera was recommended to me by my wedding planner when my MUS canceled on me 4 days before my wedding..
    Thank god she was available, best thing that could ever happen to me ..
    Right away she took me in and my 6 girls
    She was very very professional
    She only uses very high end products which I loved
    I was a little worried because it was my moms first time ever doing her make up and hair
    & oh god she loved it so much which made me happy..
    I highly highly recommend Nazeera for any occasion
    She was very friendly and also helped me by giving me couple ideas for my make up and hair aswell
    Everybody loved my look that day
    You saved my big day !!🥰 👰

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Shella

Shella · Married on 08/25/2018

Nazeera was really great to work with!! She was more than helpful on my wedding day. I used her make up service, but after my hair stylist left she didn't mind doing some touch ups on mine and my mother's hair. The work she did on me and my girls were beyond great. My make up was complimented on all day long, and her prices are reasonable as well. I definitely will use her services again, if I ever need to.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Malu · Married on 08/17/2018

She is dedicated to make you look your best. She takes into consideration what you want to look and how heavy or light you want your make up. She is a professional.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Rhoda · Married on 08/08/2018

One of the best make up artist in oxnard, easy to work with, she is very passionate with her work, she knows how to blend and mix and match colors, she is my fairy God mother I am so happy with her work.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 29

Areeba · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank YOU so much for dolling me up!! You did a fabulous job it was an honor to have you as my makeup artist. Nazeera was very helpful and friendly.
    You’re very talented when it comes to makeup, hairstyles and styling over all. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 30
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 31
    Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa 32

Mariela · Married on 05/26/2018

Nazeera did my hair and make-up for my wedding. I came across her on weddingwire and since the minute I saw her work I knew she was the best option! I met her for the first time the day of my wedding. I did not do a trial because I trusted her work on social media. I loved my makeup & hair on my wedding day. She made me feel extremely beautiful. My hair and make up lasted all day. She was also very nice, sweet, and friendly. I enjoyed the time we spent as she did my hair and make-up. She is very professional as well. I highly recommend Nazeera!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Mahshid · Married on 05/13/2018

One of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding process was hiring Nazeera and her team to provide hair/make up services for my bridal squad. Nazeera is extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. Her passion for her business shines through the work she does.

Sent on 05/30/2018