Hair and Makeup by Nazeera Aqa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Married on 10/20/2021

absolute sweetest!

Nazeera is absolutely amazing! She has so much experience under her belt and it truly reflects in her work. She is caring and is attentive to detail. I did not do a trial so I was really worried about the outcome. I explained to her what I wanted and she took everything I said into consideration in order to achieve my desired look! My mom also had a wonderful experience with her and received so many compliments. Nazeera is definitely the master of contouring and I am so glad that I made the decision to work with her. Thank you so much for everything! - Tiffany
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/10/2021

Great service wonderful skills

Nazeera was a delight to work with I truly appreciate her work and all my bridesmaids and mothers are also raving about her skills! She’s truly talented I do highly recommend her, personally I’d find any reason to hire her again.
  • Nisha
    Nisha Married on 10/08/2021

The best experience !!!

Nazeera did an excellent job of glamming me for my special day. She was so easy to reach out and understood my requirement. It was hard for me to find a makeup artist and hairstylist for my marriage in the States as I was in Canada and not sure how to decide upon this. Nazeera really helped me with my request and I am glad I decided to go with her services. She is an easy person to talk to and makes you look just stunning and pretty. Very talented and great service and overall awesome experience!!
  • Sheena
    Sheena P. Married on 09/12/2021

Excellent and amazing

Nazeera is very amazing in the work she does. I loved every look she created on me for my wedding and pre-events. She took her time and effort to create the hair and make up looks for my wedding. She is very nice and easy to get a long with lots of patience she has. I will recommend her to many brides who are looking for a make up and hair artist.
    Mariam C. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing Artist!!

Nazeera is an amazing artist! Not only is she talented with hair and makeup but she’s a wonderful, caring person. She gives suggestions for looks and listens to what you are thinking as well. She is very detail oriented and it shows in her work. I have had Nazeera do my makeup and hair for a few weddings I have attended and she has always made me look amazing! Most recently we asked for her services for my sister’s wedding events. We got so many compliments on our looks and made the bride look like a princess! I highly recommend Nazeera for party and bridal looks!
    Amna C. Married on 07/29/2021

Nazeera is Amazing!

Nazeera did an outstanding job for my hair and makeup for mg wedding events! She is very versatile and she listens to what you want and gives her suggestions as well. She is so easy to speak with and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend Nazeera to all my desi and non desi friends for hair and makeup!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 07/17/2021

The magic touch

Nazeera was so amazing throughout the whole process, from engagement shoot makeup to my wedding day glam. She comes equipped with skill, experience and intuition as she ensured my makeup escalated my looks on both days. My skin looked flawless and the makeup lasted all day. Finally, she’s a great woman overall, so encouraging and genuine.
  • Tami
    Tami T. Married on 10/16/2020

So amazing, highly recommend!

Nazeera surpassed my expectations for my big day. I felt like a queen and she had such a good attitude to help calm my nerves. She also such a professional and is easy to talk to and connect with. My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it!
    Veronica Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nazeera is absolutely incredible at what she does! Her and her assistant got myself and 8 other girls ready for my wedding and we were actually ready ahead of schedule. Her work is immaculate, she is professional and still very personable. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!
  • Soniagmen
    Soniagmen Married on 09/19/2020

Flawless.....

What can I say about Nazzera...Her work says it all, she not only did my flawless yet glamorous look But also my elegant hair-do Her team and Nazzera also glammed my 6 brides maids, step daughter,mother and my flower girls hair. Nazzera has her ways of doing and expressing things her way as much as I didn’t agree with her at times I guess she knew what she was doing And at the end of all this, it was a great turn out and My wedding party and I were 💯 satisfied and felt beautiful❤️ Great job Nazzera/Rox/Judy.. I totally would go threw all this again but with less worrying. It was all worth it!!
    Kathleen Married on 08/29/2020

Simply thee best!

Professional and super talented! She was a delight to work with and despite the challenges of getting married during a pandemic , she made sure I looked and felt amazing. I’m so happy with her services and would definitely use her again!
  • Elena
    Elena I. Married on 02/08/2020

My experience was amazing she is the best!

I will eternally be grateful to Nazeera for the amazing job she did on me and my daughter on my daughter’s wedding day..She was so professional and made us feel & look like movie stars. She payed attention to every little detail & not only did she nail the look we where going for she went above and beyond to not only glam us up but she also helped my daughter put her dress on as well as her heels and made her feel like a princess on her special day. I will never forget that!! I will recommend her anytime for her amazing heart, talent & for the detail work she does!!!
    Nicole V. Married on 01/28/2020

The absolute best!

All I have to say is that you have to book Nazeera! She’s everything you would want in a makeup and hairstylist! Creative, bold, intuitive and confident! What I liked about Nazeera was that she helped put my ideas into a vision and nailed what I wanted. That’s important, because sometimes clients don’t always know what they want, but a good makeup and hairstylist can confidently figure it out. Nazeera did both my hair and makeup for two events while I was on business in Anaheim! She did a Hollywood glam theme banquet and also a business speech. I was so happy with both experiences. She made me look and feel fabulous on both occasions!

Here’s the other major part. She was so responsive from the first time I contacted her. I never waited and she called/texted me back right away. I even decided last minute on one of the events and she came to my hotel same-day on a Sunday! I had also booked her for later in the week the week before, and I had no issues with her showing up on time or being accountable.

I cannot recommend her style and personality enough. It seems as if she can meet any request! Check out her Instagram. She’s one of the best I’ve ever had work on me and I’ve had many stylists over the years! Aloha!
    Aja S. Married on 11/25/2019

Ahhhhmazing!!!

I inquired with Nazeera 3 weeks before our elopement and from that moment she was so responsive. She was early which is always good business. She was well prepared to do make up and hair in a hotel room. Had her own lighting too. She asked how I wanted hair and make up. Gave her a general idea and left the rest up to her (the professional). Couldn’t have been happier with how it all came out. She did myself as well as daughter’s hair. Took her 3 hours. Another plus, easy to talk to, great conversations. Thank you SO much Nazeera! 😊
    Amber Married on 10/11/2019

She is amazing!!

She is amazing in all that she does! I don’t normally wear makeup and she made me feel comfortable. I completely trusted her. She’s very professional. I would recommend her to everyone anytime.
    Caitlin Married on 10/05/2019

Never felt so beautiful

Right away I knew that I had made the right choice with Nazeera. As a first time bride with not a lot of experience I wasn’t sure what questions to ask or where to begin. From our first phone call she was so helpful and thorough and I felt comfortable that I would be in good hands. With so much on your plate as a bride it's always nice to feel like you can trust someone to be on top of their part. When I arrived for my trial she asked a lot of questions and looked at the photos I had saved to make sure she had a clear idea of the look I was going for. Since I was on the fence about which look I preferred for my eye makeup she gave me two options, one on each eye, which both looked amazing and ultimately I ended up choosing the things I liked about each and making some tweaks to make it exactly what I envisioned. She also gave me some great recommendations for skin care products that I ordered and used up until the wedding and definitely saw a difference. On the day of the wedding she arrived with her assistant and quickly set up and got to work. Her assistant did amazing hair and all of my bridesmaids makeup looked perfect. Both were flexible and accommodating and nailed every look that was asked for. I loved my wedding look and it lasted the entire night! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who listens to what you want and does it even better than you imagined!
    Cristina R. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Best of the Best

Nazeera is completely professional and her makeup/hair skills are amazing! Highly recommend.
  • Christina
    Christina O. Married on 08/16/2019

Relaxing and confident

Everyone told me my wedding day would fly by and they were so right! I was so grateful to have Nazeera as my MUA, not only was she on time, Professional, friendly, and did she leave me looking flawless on my wedding day- but she helped calm my pre-wedding nerves and defused otherwise stressful situations with family and other vendors. Nazeera kept
    me calm and relaxed throughout the whole getting ready phase of the day. She made sure I felt beautiful and was happy with my look. My hair and make up lasted all day and night without a smudge or need for a touch up. This it self is miracle with my oily/combo skin in August while getting married an at out door venue. My bridesmaid and mom also looked flawless and loved working with Nazeera. Thank you Nazeera for making me feel beautiful!!
    Leslie Married on 07/14/2019

Nazeera is Amazing!!

Finding the right person to do hair and makeup for my wedding was a top priority for me. I searched and looked at many portfolios but nothing stood out to me like Nazeera's beautiful transformations! I was blown away by her work and knew right away that I wanted her for my wedding day. It was easy staying in contact with her via text msg and she replies back quickly which I appreciated. I told her that my partner (at the time) now wife! were getting married and she made us feel very comfortable as she told us she has done many LGBT weddings. She pays attention to every detail to make sure we were happy with our look. She did makeup & hair for me, and just makeup for my wife, maid of honor and bridesmaid and we all looked sooo beautiful!! All of us received compliments the whole night! Nazeera you truly are a master in your work and we love that you are so down to earth and have such a kind heart. We will keep referring our friends and family to you!! You're the BEST and Thanks again!
    ❤Leslie & Madai
  • Lori
    Lori I. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding hair & makeup

As the stepmother of the groom I wanted a glam but not over the top look. I contacted Nazeera only a few days before the event and she was able to get me taken care of! The transformation was stunning! My family & friends wanted me to bring her back to Indiana so she could make them all look as gorgeous as she made me look! she also did my hair which was so cute! I recommend her highly!!! Thank you Nazeera!
    Sayeeda Married on 07/12/2019

Nazeera did our hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding.

Nazeera is a true professional makeup artist. She uses too notch products and is very hygienic when it comes to cleaning brushes. Her makeup left us all looking flawless and it didn’t budge in the California heat. I would recommend that all brides give Nazeera a try. You won’t be disappointed! She’s truly amazing at what she does. And she’s a great person overall. Conversation is always fun with her!
  • Janet
    Janet S. Married on 05/18/2019

She’s amazing!

Nazeera was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She did a total of 7 girls including me and we where all so happy with the outcome. She made everything feel so comfortable and really listened to what type of makeup style they wanted.Like I said her work is amazing and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family or any bride looking for hair and makeup on her special day.
    Jacklyn M. Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent work!

I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup for my best friend wedding. I was so blessed to have found Nazeera! Luckily for me she was available in such short notice. She always respond immediately to requests, and is amazing with following up. Nazeera was very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.
    Traci H. Married on 02/07/2019

Best Makeup Artist for African Americans

Nazeera is absolute perfection! She responds immediately to requests, and is amazing with following up. She is very knowledgeable about makeup application and extremely flexible. I'm African American and darker skinned with multiple scars. She calmed my anxiety by prepping me beforehand. She made me look absolutely BEAUTIFUL for my special day. She even allowed my mom to also be one of her clients. (This was a last minute decision for my mom and I). My mom is a completely different skin color than myself, nonetheless Nazeera had come prepared. My mom looked amazing! Nazeera even helped me apply my Tikka, my veil and assisted me with putting on my wedding dress. She went above and beyond. Above all, Nazeera is a super kind, genuine person. Nazeera, May God continue to bless you, your business, and loved ones. Thank you for your graciousness and beauty.
    Esperanza W. Married on 01/01/2019

Nazeera made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day!

Prior to booking my appointment for bridal hair & makeup I browsed through the portfolios at local salons that offered bridal hair/makeup. Nothing compared to the jaw dropping transformations that I saw on Nazeera’s portfolio, I knew I would be in good hands for my big day. It was especially convenient to have Nazeera arrive to our venue rather than having to go to a salon. She takes into consideration your wedding venue, your dress/outfit & your natural look to make sure that everything “flows” together & is flattering. She listens to your special requests & makes you feel comfortable the entire time. I could tell that she takes pride in what she does & that it isn’t just a job for her, it is a labor of love. She takes the time to get to the know the bride & make them feel as special & as beautiful as possible. My guests & my husband couldn’t stop telling me how beautiful I looked, & more importantly I couldn’t get over how beautiful I looked! Nothing beats that feeling. I would highly recommend Nazeera & will be in contact for future hair/makeup needs.