Hailey Golich Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Hailey Golich Photography

8 Hailey Golich Photography Reviews
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 10/20/2018

Jeremi and I never expected to get the photos back so quickly and to receive all 266!! We were blown away by Hailey's talent, customer service and professionalism. She was absolutely amazing and a joy to be around. The reaction that I have received from showing the photos to friends has been nothing but positive. With that being said, Jeremi and I are booking her for our wedding!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

We truly cannot speak highly enough of Hailey! We initially booked Hailey for a photo-session-turned-proposal in Flagstaff after seeing her AMAZING Instagram feed. We considered photography one of our top 3 priorities for our wedding, and although we knew we could hire any photographer, without hesitation we chose Hailey again. She's quick to respond, happy to give us her time, easy to coordinate with, and made me feel like no request or idea for either our surprise-proposal or engagement sessions were "too much to ask." She strived to make our experience everything we wanted and certainly delivered. I am so obsessed with our photos! She made us feel so comfortable on camera, resulting in photos that captured "us" and not just posed pictures of two people. Hailey is also one of the sweetest, most genuine people we've met, and we loved talking and laughing with her during our sessions. We can't wait for her to photograph our Phoenix wedding and would recommend her to everyone!

Mia · Married on 04/02/2016

Hailey was a great photographer to work with! We had our pre-wedding consultation with her in Flagstaff to go over wedding day details as well as tips and pointers she had for photo times and locations. She requested specific details for family photos and any special items we wanted photographed throughout the wedding day session.

Hailey took photos of the wedding party before the wedding, during the wedding ceremony and photos throughout the reception. She was very professional, easy and fun to deal with. She had good ideas for poses that we hadn't thought of and our session went as planned. We loved the photos we received!

Allison · Married on 12/05/2015

Hailey is so incredibly creative, and somehow brings to life the most beautiful aspects of whatever environment you are in. She is a wonderful photographer, and she is also a wonderful person. She is kind and respectful to your wishes, while being sure to bring her expertise to the forefront as well. She was calm the while night through, and always had her genuine smile on her face. I love looking back at our wedding photos, and wouldn't want anyone else to have done them for us!

For me, the photographs were one of the most important parts of my wedding budget because quality pictures are important to me. Hailey did an outstanding job capturing my wedding day. The photos are gorgeous and portray the people, the setting, and the details so well. She worked great with big groups for the family photos, and was helpful with poses and ideas for the bride and groom shots. Anyone would love Hailey, she is so easy to work with! You will not be disappointed.

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

Hailey is such an incredible photographer!! We absolutely loved our Sedona anniversary session! She took us to some of the most beautiful places, and we truly felt like we were on a guided tour along with having our pictures taken! We live in California, but we would drive the 8 hours back to Sedona to have her shoot our family again!

Aleisha · Married on 10/08/2016

Hailey does an amazing job! She is professional and very sweet and makes you feel extremely comfortable while taking your pictures. Our engagement photos turned out perfectly!

• User6731931 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.0

I thought that she was very artistic and took some amazing shots; however, I would have liked her to take a little more charge of getting people lined up and positioning them for photographs. Overall, we are very happy with out photos though.