123 Reviews for Haiku Gardens

Open Bar (5)
House Liquor (5)
Lighting (5)
Scenic Views (4)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
House Beer (4)
Photobooth (3)
Family Style (2)
Stations (2)
123 Haiku Gardens Reviews

My Husband and I got married April 2nd. We decided in February to get married in Hawaii instead of traveling home to the mainland and we were lucky to find such a wonderful place on short timeline. Tamara is a lovely person and was very quick to getting back to us and took care of flowers, cake, photographer and Haleiwa Joe's has wonderful food, when my husband found out they would be serving food he was very excited. He has eaten there before and loves their prime rib. The venue is so beautiful with a small lake, an open air chapel so you don't have to worry about it raining on you. The venue also has a tropical garden that is very well maintained. When a wedding is not going on it is open to the public but will be closed off for your ceremony so it is very private. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Selena, 10/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wife and I got married at Haiku Gardens on April 2nd and had an incredible experience. Despite the heavy downfall of rain (which obviously was not their fault and expected in Hawaii), Tamara and her crew did a fantastic job making sure our guests were sheltered from the rain before heading down to the chapel... and most importantly, the bride was protected and delivered unscathed from the rain! Tamara was fantastic to work with, especially with us coming from California. Her communications with us were timely and helpful. He provided references and direction regarding vendors and structure for the day. When it came to our reception lunch, the food at Haleiwa Joe's was great! Our guests were impressed with how good the food turned out because buffets you can easily get over cooked and under or over flavored food. Because of the beautiful location, the great food, and fantastic service and support for planning a destination wedding, I would highly recommend Haiku Gardens for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Marcus, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The experience that my Husband and I had at our wedding at Haiku Gardens was amazing. The food was great and the staff treated us and our guests like 'Ohana. I am glad that I chose Haiku Gardens as my wedding because I knew that I wanted my wedding to be simple, but yet beautiful that was surrounded by lush green trees and mountains. Haiku Gardens gave me the wedding of my dreams, and Tamara is the BEST wedding coordinator that I have ever came across. She was very helpful and patient during the stressful moments of our wedding. So thankful and blessed that we got the opportunity to have our wedding there!

Profile Picture haunani, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s), Barware, Glassware, Indoor

My wife and I had an incredible yet intimate wedding ceremony here. Tamara went above and beyond all of our expectations to have our wedding day perfect. To the officiant, wedding singer, and photographer, nothing was subpar. We highly recommend coming to Haiku Gardens to have your wedding. You won’t be disappointed from the service nor the scenery. It’s exceptional.

Profile Picture Jordan, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but excellent things to say about getting married at Haiku Gardens. If that’s all you need to hear, then book with Tamara immediately. You won’t regret it. Also, ours was a gay wedding with absolutely NO problems, so bring it here LGBTQ community!

Venue (5/5)
Haiku Gardens blows the competition out of the water. I’m in Boston now but grew up 10 min away from the venue and still I was floored by its beauty. The pictures are stellar but even they don’t do the venue justice. Our wedding was in February so it ended up being cool (and luckily no real showers) but if you’re going to be outside in the summer prepare for warmth.

Also, the view from the restaurant will knock your guests socks off (and makes for a KILLER backdrop for photos)

Planning (6/5)
Tamara was hands-down the reason we picked this place and is the reason we’d come back (maybe renewing our vows?) She has a smooth process in place with spreadsheets that help catch what you might miss in planning. Her deep experience in planning weddings means she can provide valuable suggestions throughout (and be creative in solutions day-of.)

Again, we were in Boston planning with a 6 hour time difference and she was prompt in her responses and persistent if we didn’t answer something she needed. What she brings to the sweetheart table cannot be overstated.

Execution (5/5)
Go for the spiral setup so you can walk down the aisle and see each person’s face. It was a breathtaking moment that I will cherish forever. If you have to set up anything beforehand, you and your family can arrive early to place flowers/lei/settings and she has a team to help. Tamara organized the other vendors for us (Music for the ceremony, Music for reception, Photo booth and food/drink.)

Photography was also clutch - Eric made us laugh and got some excellent pics throughout. Bottomline is that her list of preferred vendors are easy to work with, reasonably priced and totally worth it.

Profile Picture Colton, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned our wedding for a little over 12 months...recently married at Haiku Gardens on 12/30/17. Tamara was always so quick to help me with all items needed to be arranged from the ceremony to the reception (Haleiwa Joe's). She met with me early and always calmed me down if I got a little excited. She was always helpful on ideas, recommendations and working with my budget. Let me tell you specifically about our ceremony... Tamara helped me plan the decor for the chapel and the layout, she handled all the final arrangements of the decorations in the chapel and it was BEAUTIFUL. She worked with my budget and helped me create something so amazing with whatever little I had. She gave me more than I expected so I am so grateful to write this review for her. I have had my share of bad parties and bad party planning... she calmed my nerves and handled everything for me and all she wanted was to make me happy on my special day. I'm tearing writing this because I never thought this day would had been so amazingly coordinated and executed... I have Tamara to thank for this. The gardens and chapel were beautiful but the wedding coordinator to me was the REAL star. I love you for all you've done for us Tamara. You made my wedding day so amazing I could never thank you enough.

Profile Picture GenieRose, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I are were utterly BLESSED to have married at Haiku Gardens in December 2017! The gardens are lush with green, crisp air, the Ko'olau mountain was a natural backdrop, and a level-below-heaven. My walk down the aisle from the gazebo to the stone stairs really made the waterworks lol.
Our guests really enjoyed the gardens as well as the reception food. Hale'iwa Joe's was so delicious and you are guaranteed for a kanack attack (aka food coma). Some hadn't visited here for 10+ years or it was there very first time and they loved it :) I'd like to give a very big mahalo to our wedding coordinator, Tamara (highly recommend)! She's incredibly organized, patient, and kept step with us every step of the way as we planned within less than 6 months. No other place i'd recommend to marry! God bless!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just got married at Haiku Gardens in December. The location is beautiful, the food is amazing, and to top it off we had the best service! Tamara was our wedding coordinate for Haiku Gardens, and she was the reason it was a success. She respond to all of my emails and answered all of my questions kindly and promptly. I was lucky enough to have rain on my wedding day, despite the weather report saying it was supposed to be sunny. Tamara helped calm my nerves, and she and her team were so flexible and made everything work out perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! If anyone is looking for a wedding venue, Haiku Gardens and Haleiwa Joe's is where you need to go! Thank you so much Tamara and all the Haleiwa Joe's and Haiku Gardens staff for all you did for us!

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Aisle Runners, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

Tamara is AMAZING! She brought my every wish to life. The day went super smooth with no problems! I couldn't ask for a better day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Peyton , 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

If you are even thinking about booking at Haleiwa Joe's at Haiku, think no more! BOOK IT! Book it now! I had no idea how much actually goes into planning a wedding. Thankfully, Tamara does. She has the vendors, the vision and the ability to make the wedding of your dreams a reality. Our guests are still telling us about how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Cybil, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Haiku Gardens was everything we expected and more! Our coordinator, Tamara, was the absolute best. She always responded quickly and with all sorts of helpful information. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. All other venues I contacted either took days to reply back or didn’t even reply at all. It’s so rare you see someone like Tamara that is so responsive and also willing to help in any way possible. If anything I’d recommend the venue alone just for her!

But of course it wasn’t just her, the venue itself is beautiful and well maintained. Of course it was very hot that day but you can’t control the weather no matter where you are and Hawaii is no different. Everything was set up perfectly in the garden though. I can’t wait to get my pictures from there.

For the reception we had the most wonderful DJ (DJ Telly) that really got the crowd going and also did some games and other things on his own to get people up and dance. It’s a little pricey but worth every penny because he really made a lot of difference. The food at Haleiwa Joes was fantastic as usual. Make sure you spend a little extra for the prime rib. Their prime rib is famous and it’s the exact same if you order for your reception. Worth it for the extra you have to pay! The mixed drinks were also really great. My family from the mainland loved all the Hawaiian twists on classic drinks.

Overall I can’t recommend this venue enough. I think they really value their guests and make sure you have everything you need to have a fantastic and memorable wedding. Thank you again to everyone at Haiku Gardens for a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Carra, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Catering

Throughout the process of getting everything ready for the wedding, Tamara always kept us informed with her progress and the financial portion of each decision we made. She was unbelievably patient as I would take days (sometimes weeks!) to get back to her and never once called me out on taking too long. She was even kind enough to send several reminders that our final deposit was due when I was almost a week late with it. She has such an eye for detail and gives everything her utmost attention. When I didn’t know what I wanted, she would present ideas or ask questions until we got to the best option. The invoice she gave us wasn’t just to keep us informed of our financial responsibilities, but also a tracker for us to see what was done and what else needed to be accomplished. It included almost everything that goes into a wedding, so even if we had elected to select a vendor ourselves, it stayed on the list so we were reminded that we needed to take care of it.
On the day of the wedding we were both pretty frazzled since it was pouring in the morning, but Tamara took it in stride and jumped right into setting up the indoor backup. We got lucky though and the sky cleared to a beautifully perfect day and she made sure that the garden was back on track to be the location we said our vows. Our perfect day would never had been as unforgettable as it was without the team at Haiku Gardens and most of all Tamara! I just can’t compliment her enough! Thank you for our magical day!

Profile Picture Kanokwan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Haiku Gardens on July 14, 2017 and everything from the decorations to the food was beyond our expectations. Tamara was a dream to work with over the past year with wedding planning. She was patient with our questions and requests and was very prompt with her responses. I would email Tamara almost on a weekly basis and she would get back to me within 48 hours which put my mind at ease being a destination bride from the mainland. The venue itself was gorgeous as the garden backdrop for both the ceremony and the reception was truly a treat for our guests. I would highly recommend Haiku Gardens for a wedding venue. It really was a dream come true!

Profile Picture Krystal Marie, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Honestly, I don’t know where to begin! If you’re looking for a wedding ceremony and reception venue, consider Haiku Gardens (HG)! My husband and I chose this venue for various reasons and we are so happy we went with HG. Located in the East Side of O’ahu, we were met with the picturesque Ko’olau Mountains and an easy commute for our 120 guests. We chose the Mau Loa “forever” package (more information can be found on their website). For the ceremony, we added on iced tea and water for our guests because we got married on a summer day in Hawaii. Speaking of drinks, how can I not bring up the ‘ono (delicious) food served?! HG provided various choices and we decided to do a fruit platter to start off the reception. For lunch, HG provides various choices again and we chose this for our reception lunch: Caesar salad, sautéed veggies, white rice, garlic mash, grilled fish, sweet and sour chicken, and prime rib. DEFINITELY get the prime rib for your wedding. Our guests have told us that the food was amazing! HG staff made us plates and also made to-go boxes when the reception was done.
HG has a list of wedding vendors they work with but they were also open to working with vendors that we chose on our own. This was a big help because we wanted our Church Pastor to perform the ceremony.
The coordination, planning, and execution was done by Tamara and we received day-of assistance by Taylor (I believe that’s her name). Tamara was so helpful even before we booked HG as our venue. She was professional, easy to work with, responded to emails within a reasonable amount of time, approachable, answered my questions genuinely and just my dream come true what I envisioned as a wedding specialist!
We are so blessed to have found Tamara and HG as our venue and highly recommend this special place for your wedding.

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet

My husband and I got married at Haiku Gardens in April of this year. We live on the mainland and only met Tamara and visited the venue once before our wedding. Tamara was so personable from the moment we met and I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with her! While the idea of planning a destination wedding can be a little daunting since most decisions are made with sight unseen, our wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Tamara was very accommodating with our requests and made sure that every little detail that we had talked about was done. I can honestly say that because of Tamara, my husband and I experienced very little wedding planning stress because she was always on top of things. One thing that I really appreciated about Tamara was that she treated us like friends not clients, which is so important when you're planning your wedding.

We loved all of the vendors that Tamara recommended (L'Amour Photography + Video, Delish Makeup Artistry, Reverend Kimo, We Heart Cupcake). We worked with Eric and John from L'Amour Photography + Video and Heather from Delish Makeup Artistry and they were so much fun!! Reverend Kimo was super accommodating with our requests and We Heart Cupcake was so delicious! I cannot for the life of me remember who our vendor was for our flowers...but they were soo beautiful and people actually asked me if they were fake, haha :P

We didn't get to try any of the food prior to the wedding but we are still getting comments on how good the food was! (I am still dreaming of that prime rib!). All of our guests complimented on the beauty of the venue and how it felt like we were in Jurassic Park :)

Haiku Gardens was the perfect package for our wedding: a wonderful wedding planner, delicious food, and a beautiful venue. Thank you for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Carissa, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware

Getting married at Haiku Garden was a dream come true! Tamara is an amazing wedding planner. She is well organized, helpful, friendly, and fun. We can't recall a time where we felt nervous or stressed during the our wedding planning process. Everything about our day was so perfect. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were recently married on this past New Year's Eve at Haiku Gardens. We chose to use the chapel for the ceremony and have a cocktail hour up in the lounge for guests while we enjoyed the garden to take more photos. Everything worked out wonderfully and just as Tamara and I had discussed prior to the big day. We only began planning the wedding just a short 2 months before and Tamara put my mind at ease by arranging all the details. The staff, officiant and musician were all amazing! Guests loved the drinks and pupus too! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Planning

My wife and I got married at Haleiwa Joe's at Haiku Gardens last December and we couldn't have chose a better location for the event. The staff was extremely helpful, accommodating, and patient during the entire wedding planning, ceremony and reception. The manicured garden with the dramatic Koolau backdrop is the ideal place to get hitched or just stop by for a drink. The food was amazing all all of our guests from the Mainland and South Korea couldn't stop talking about how ono it was. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture User7870269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you want a wedding on the island of Oahu without the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, onlooking crowds or strangers, ample parking, and AWESOME food, and and TOP NOTCH wedding planner included wedding package, this is the place for you to get married. My husband and I are seriously so happy that we chose Haiku Gardens for our wedding. It especially made it easy for us to choose this beautiful venue to get married in because we live in Seattle and planning from out of state can make it difficult but with Tamara's (wedding coordinator) help, she helped us put together the wedding we wanted and more. Haiku Gardens has their package prices laid out for you on their website plus extras. We could have planned our wedding elsewhere on our own by calling up vendors by just researching ourselves but let's face it, when you're planning a wedding from out of town, that's a lot of work! And that's exactly what Tamara did for us! She contacts specific vendors she knows well and helps you set up everything. Our wedding couldn't have been more stress free and we can't thank Tamara enough for all her hard work and professionalism. You get the best quality of service and food here at Haiku Gardens. Our wedding guests kept complimenting on how organized the whole wedding was and how great the food was. We're looking forward to receiving our professional pictures back so that we can re-live the moment!

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Having our wedding at Haiku Gardens and the reception at Haleiwa Joe’s was a wonderful experience! Everyone complemented the beauty of the gardens and views from the restaurant as well as the delicious food. Working with Tamara, the wedding coordinator, made the process so easy. She is very flexible, patient, and kind. I live in California and I was finishing my doctorate while planning a destination wedding, but working with Tamara made the whole thing easy. She had many vendors to suggest and found our really great DJ for a great price! When we realized that we had extra money in our budget to play with the day before the ceremony, she went out and picked up extra leis for our guests for us! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I asked friends where to have my daughter's wedding, they said "Haiku Gardens". My daughter was married at Haiku Gardens in August. Tamara was great to work with and we were able to adopt our "Scottish/Hawaiian" wedding theme to the beautiful grounds. It is such a serene and quiet place! The day was perfect, in fact my daughter told me it was "the best day of her life", and that is all a proud daddy needs to hear to know the planning and costs were all worth it! This venue is well worth every penny! Mahalo and Aloha!!

Profile Picture User7131397, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

So I heard you want to get married...good, you've come to the right place.

Haiku Gardens is an excellent choice for weddings or any occasion event at the gardens. I recenty (7/2/16) held my wedding ceremony there, and it was nothing short of beautiful.

Outdoor venues are awesome and SHOULD be highly sought after because let's face it, we live in Hawaii, a literal tropical paradise that offers year round sunny skies, moderate temperatures, and breezy trades. Haiku Gardens offers all the elements that couple the beauty of nature with the memories of the day - majestic Ko'olau backdrops, quaint gazebos sitting on garden ponds, bamboo and other tropical flora and fauna, as well as beautifully manicured lawns cradled by lush foliage.

Many venues and the success of the events they host are only as good as their events manager, luckily Haiku Gardens has a professional wedding coordinator and events manager onsite - Tamara Suyetsugu. Tamara is lovely, patient, accommodating, and very responsive. I've been in Marketing and promotions and have planned many events over the last 16 years and Tamara made the coordination and finalization of details even easier. She worked with my budget and provided creative suggestions for my ceremony that really brought a beautiful and whimsical aesthetic to the day - I can't thank her enough. Pricing, if you're wondering (and I know you are) is VERY reasonable; they offer packaged pricing or ala carte, so you can do as little or as much as you'd like.

The garden can accommodate up to 200 guests, which is more than enough for the typical local wedding. The grounds are well maintained, and there are indoor (onsite chapel) and outdoor options and varying touches (different arches) to make your event unique. Parking too is ample with an estimated 60+ stalls, plus some street parking.

Overall, amazing event and awesome coordination by Tamara! Mahalo again for an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding was EVERYTHING we ever could have dreamed of thanks to Haiku Gardens/Haleiwa Joes and our INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator Tamara! Let me start off by saying that this venue had such incredible significance to my husband and I (the gazebo down by the little lake was where we had our first kiss and I grew up near the area), we never could have dreamed of a more perfect venue! On top of that, this venue was really inexpensive for what it really is worth. It has a million dollar view of the Koolau mountain range, a romantic gazebo over a mini lake/pond, an open air tahitian chapel, beautiful green foliage all around the garden (great for photos), a restaurant on site that serves ono food (perfect for receptions) so guests don't have to travel anywhere, and super friendly staff! Honestly the whole wedding experience at Haiku Gardens was great, we really couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. On top of EVERYTHING I just mentioned, this venue's wedding coordinator was seriously THE BEST! There were so many last minute changes that I had to make and SO many questions I had, but Tamara answered them all thoroughly, in a short period of time, and always assured me it was no big deal. She's super down to earth, friendly, and knows what she is talking about! She makes booking through Haiku Gardens worth it all by herself...that's how good she is! I highly recommend Haiku Gardens/Haleiwa Joes to anyone and everyone, whether you're on a tight budget or are willing to spend a little bit more, Haiku Gardens has special packages to suit every lifestyle! Thank you Haiku Gardens for making our wedding day the perfect, best day of our lives and one that we will remember and cherish forever!

Profile Picture Lana, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Family Style, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations

We got married on a Saturday afternoon at Haiku Gardens/Haleiwa Joe’s in June of this year. Haiku Garden’s is such a beautiful place! I was a bit nervous about doing a destination wedding but i knew i would be in good hands based on all the reviews. Tamara the wedding planner and coordinator is AMAZING!! She is a DREAM to work with. She is very patient, organized and took care of everything! I had a lot questions and Tamara always responded in a timely manner. She never made me feel like I was bothering her with my constant emails and questions. All the vendors that we worked with for our wedding were equally amazing. Everyone did an amazing job! I can’t want to see the photos! We had our ceremony outdoors in front of the hut and it was perfect! We had pupus for our quest at Haleiwa Joe’s while my Husband and I were taking photos. Everyone raved about the shrimp! The buffet brunch reception followed after and our guests said the food was delicious. We had a party of about 60 guests and it was perfect and exactly what I wanted for our big day. I really enjoyed the experience of a “Destination Wedding” with the help of Tamara and we couldn’t have done it without her. The venue was perfect and the food was delicious. All of our guest said this was the most beautiful wedding they have been too! The rehearsal day one the first time my husband saw the venue and he was so happy with it! This day was so special to us and we are happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much to Tamara, Haiku Gardens, Haleiwa Joes, and all the vendors for all the hard work that went into making our wedding day so unforgettable. I hope to visit Haiku gardens and Haleiwa Joe’s soon!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up