Hadley Road Reviews

Hadley Road 3
Hadley Road 4

Sophie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best florist in MN

Emily really listened to what I wanted and didn’t want. I was blown away when I saw them the day of. They were so perfect and beautiful! My guests and wedding party couldn’t stop talking about them! If you don’t know who to go with, Choose Hadley road!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Laura Murray · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding flowers were beautiful

She did my wedding flowers. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. It was nice to rent things from her. Even now when people look at our pictures they say wow your flowers were great!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ashley Herried · Married on 09/01/2018

Hadley Road made my vision come to life within my budget. Plus she was fun to work with! Highly recommend.

Hiring Hadley Road to do our flowers was one of the best decisions we made to help our wedding vision come to life! Emily was incredible to work with. She was responsive, flexible, professional, and a lot of fun! She was able to translate my vision within our budget and delivered well beyond my expectations! Her floral arrangements really helped to bring everything together at the venue and we got so many compliments on how beautifully the space was decorated. I cannot say enough great things about Emily and her work! I would highly recommend hiring Hadley Road!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Panztke · Married on 08/09/2018

Pantzke Wedding

Emily was absolutely amazing and did such an incredible job! She knew exactly what I wanted and did a fabulous job! She’s awesome to work with and even the day of our wedding she was SO helpful and I can’t thank her enough!! Xo

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kellie · Married on 06/02/2018

THE BEST!!! Emily did such an amazing job at my wedding. She definitely exceeded my expectations. I have already been asked about my florist multiple times from people at my wedding. She was very responsive, and so easy to work with (especially with someone like me who isn't too familiar with flowers and wedding decor in general) but she guided the process easily and elevated what I thought I could even have at my wedding. It was gorgeous, the flowers were huge, the center pieces she made were unique and beautiful. She also gave me great tips on where to get candles and holders that would work w/ what she was supplying. Also, she came at the end of the wedding to help clean up anything that she supplied. At midnight!! 100% recommend Hadley Road for your florist!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing!!!! Was the best part of our day.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2017

Emily was amazing to work with. I want sure exactly what I wanted but she helped me to figure out how to get the look I wanted within my budget and she took care of everything on the day if the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Hadley Road 5
    Hadley Road 6
    Hadley Road 7
    Hadley Road 8

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2016

My flowers looks AMAZING! I was very, very happy with how they turned out!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/28/2016

Emily was amazing to work with! I went in to it little unsure about what I wanted. She had great ideas and we came up with the most beautiful flowers! People raved! I would recommend her to any bride or event.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Megan · Married on 10/07/2016

I loved working with Emily! She really listened to my likes and dislikes in regards to specific flowers and greenery. She made absolutely gorgeous arrangements for my wedding day and truely hit the nail on the head with what I had envisioned. On top of that she's incredibly friendly! I had received compliments about her from our banquet event coordinator after our wedding!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Valerie · Married on 09/30/2016

If you are looking for the perfect flowers for your wedding day, look no further.
    Emily and I emailed, I told her what I was looking for, and without even talking on the phone, or meeting, she designed absolutely the most beautiful arrangements, and they were exactly what I pictured for my wedding!
    Brides, your search is over. Emily has done some of the most fabulous arrangements I have ever laid eyes on. And 2 weeks later, they were still alive in vases scattered throughout my kitchen and great room.
    Can you say, 5 STAR/RED CARPET TREATMENT?!?!?

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Emily was AMAZING! I planned my wedding from Oregon and wasn't happy with the first florist I met with. I am so glad I found Emily!! She arranged beautiful flowers for my wedding - even my mother, who can be difficult to please, stated multiple times how nice the flowers were! She was easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. She worked with my budget and was willing to use the mason jars I supplied to help cut costs. I highly recommend Emily--simply the best!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jill · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful work. Very prompt with communication. Did an awesome job arranging the leaves on all the tables. She also did the arrangement of leaves around my easle guest seat chart perfectly, just how I had wanted, like the Pinterest photo I had!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Daina · Married on 07/09/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Emily! She immediately understood my vision after our first meeting together and executed our flowers beautifully. She was very knowledgeable about all of the flowers in bloom during my wedding month and made great suggestions. She also provided mercury vases for all of my table arrangements, which all of the other vendors I met with charged a lot for. My bouquet was STUNNING and included all of the flowers and colors I had hoped for. I would highly recommend working with Emily. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Debi · Married on 06/26/2016

You will be totally taken care of! They listened to every wish we had and delivered every detail and plus, plus!
    They were professional, and very artistic and had beautiful design ideas and execution.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Nita · Married on 04/16/2016

Emily worked with me and my wedding coordinator, Shirley Appelwick, on selecting our flowers. The flowers in the church were elegant. Our reception tables looked just gorgeous and we received many compliments on them. We were so happy with Emily's work.

Sent on 05/12/2016

jaclyn · Married on 02/21/2016

Hadley Road is incredible. She made the romantic atmosphere come alive with incredible arrangements on the tables, chuppah and with the bouquets. Emily is incredible to work with. She is alway available for questions, is truly in it because she loves the work, and worked hard to bring what we wanted to life. The day of our wedding, the power went out and she kept her calm to keep things moving. She even refreshed my bouquet between photos to make sure it was perfect. Excellent service and incredible product. I would recommend Hadley Road to anyone! Love her!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Kjersta · Married on 10/17/2015

Emily is AMAZING!!!
    First of all...I didn't have anything specific in mind for flowers, I just told her a few colors I liked (and few I didn't) and told her to do what she wanted! (This is probably a florist's nightmare, since she could have done a million different things, and wanted to make sure I was happy!) She totally nailed it! I was so in love with my flowers...and my bouquet was stunning! So many of my guests commented on how beautiful and unique they were!
    Secondly...I called Emily one week before my wedding to show her a couple candle holders I had picked up to see if they would go with her flower vases...a few minutes into the discussion, she was suddenly bringing votive, floating, and pillar candle holders of all sizes. In matter of minutes she had planned the entire decor for both my ceremony and reception. This meant she had to travel 2+ hours north with fresh flowers, and a van full of glass and candles! She assembled centerpieces on site, and everything was just stunning! I can't believe she pulled it all together in a couple of days!!
    Last, but certainly not least...Emily is so much fun to work with! She has a great personality, a positive spirit, and an infectious laugh! It's hard to be anything but happy when she's around. Her job tripled when she went from just doing the flowers, to providing the entire decor less than a week ahead of the event, and she never once let on that it was a big deal! She kept saying, "I just want your day to be beautiful." And it was!
    I would recommended Hadley Road to anyone planning any type of party! Emily took all of the stress and concern out of planning the decor. I just can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/25/2015

The quality & beauty of the flowers were far beyond anything I could ask for!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 07/11/2015

Unfortunately I never got to meet Emily but we are so happy we hired her! Through email and a bit of pinterest communication, Emily understood what I was looking for and added her own expertise. I loved my bridal bouquet and the groom's boutonniere was perfect. I felt that Emily's pricing was very fair and we got more than we asked for. Do not hesitate in booking Emily for your event!

Sent on 07/12/2015

nicole · Married on 06/07/2015

More beautiful then I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Nick · Married on 06/21/2014

Emily did bouquets, bouts, and arrangements for 30 tables. The wedding party was wearing black, and the flowers were full of bright colors that added such an amazing touch. Emily met with us for a consultation, and took amazing notes and provided examples to find what we were looking for. She knows what looks good, and since I didn't know a lot about flowers, Emily really helped by offering some very nice suggestions. Emily's quote was right on with what we had discussed. Over the course of planning, we made a few changes, and Emily was so flexible and easy to work with. She came early on our wedding day to set up the flowers, and was early for pictures to help pin the flowers on the guys. Our flowers were perfect and she far exceeded our expectations, and I'd recommend Emily to my closest friends. Thank you, Emily!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Nick · Married on 06/21/2014

Emily is so much fun to work with. She truly cared about our wedding, showing as much enthusiasm as she would if it were her own. She listened to what we wanted, was very knowledgeable, and gave great suggestions, which really helped since I don't know a lot of flower names. She quickly responded and adapted to our needs as our plans kept changing. The flowers were exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2014

I had run into other vendors and they didn't like my ideas and were hard to work with and overpriced. Hadley Road, completely different and amazing! Emily took my ideas and transformed them into something greater than I thought it would be! My decor was beautiful and my bouquet was the first thing to make me cry (happy tears)! Everything looked lush and romantic, unbelievable beautiful. Everyone mentioned...it looks so romantic, which is exactly what I wanted!! I also realized that I forgot to order two boutonnières and she was able to accommodate, the day before! I had a very tight budget and with lots of tweaking she kept it reasonable for me! Could not be happier! She really did just a wonderful job! She's amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Hadley road was very flexible with my requests.

Sent on 11/30/2014