139 Reviews for Hadley Designs

Place Cards (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Catalog Invitations (1)
138 Hadley Designs Reviews

Love Becca and her work, I plan on doing business with her always, very prompt and beautiful work. She is gifted!

Profile Picture Ariel, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Becca is honestly a miracle!!! Not only was she accommodating to my needs, but she is so kind! I was petrified of how much unique wedding invitations would be, but Becca worked with me from start to finish & put my worries to ease. I'm truly grateful I worked with Hadley Designs & couldn't have asked for anyone else to do my invites.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

Becca is a pleasure to work with! She is honest and up front about costs and is great at helping you design your invitation with her professional expertise. She took a simple invitation design I had and made into something even better all with staying under my budget.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After searching through numerous sites viewing the same run of the mill stationary, I came across Becca' company. Not only is she very professional and prompt when responding, she goes above and beyond to add that unique touch to whatever idea you have in mind. I would certainly recommended her for not only wedding services but for any other special occasions as well!!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We just ordered these awesome Fill in Advice Cards for our wedding. They came very fast and are BEAUTIFUL! I did not expect them to be so nice but I LOVE them and cant wait to use them (:

Profile Picture Dianna, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From day one, I knew I didn't want a cookie-cutter invitation for my wedding. I spent months researching for invitations that I could afford but still had the customization I was looking for when it came to design. I'm so happy I continued my search until I met Becca from Hadley Designs. Not only is Becca super responsive and accommodating, but she works with you on creating something you truly love. Our save the dates are beautiful, and our next step is invitations + menu design! I'm really looking forward to working with her on it!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Save the Dates

I had searched & searched for someone who wasn't going to cost me a fortune. I had seen plenty of ideas I wanted & I knew I couldn't hand make these. I found Becca & I sent her over some ideas & she was very responsive, professional, sweet & quick. Her prices are so reasonable especially for the product you receive. She kept checking in with me and made sure everything was perfect. She kept working on our save the dates and invites until they were exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for better stationary and I am so so excited about sending them out. Becca truly was a blessing!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Printing

I am very thankful that my friend referred me to Hadley Designs for our wedding stationary. Becca was a strong communicator from the beginning, and her work is truly original, inspired and high quality. She is a true designer, and took the time to get to know what my fiancé and I were looking for. She was able to create a design we loved despite me not being super descriptive in what I was looking for which I was so happy about! We got Save the Dates, Invitations with Detail and RSVP cards, and Thank You cards. We absolutely LOVE how everything turned out, and she was really able to capture our vibe. I felt as though her prices were very reasonable and actually ended up paying less than I would have expected given the quality of the product and the amount of personalization that went into the designing piece of things. I strongly recommend Hadley Designs to any Bride-to-be or anyone looking for one-of-a-kind, artistic stationary!

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Becca gave me the best customer service I've ever received!! She was fast to respond and was so easy to work with! Her work is incredible. She is also priced better than any online sites that I searched over.

I could not be happier with my final product and she had hit the theme of my wedding to a t! I can't wait to send off our stationary and show off her beautiful work.

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

"Planning a wedding is already so stressful...but working with Becca on my wedding invitations were not! She made it so convenient and less difficult. She responded to all my question immediately and was helpful with everything. I received them on christmas eve and it was the best! Truly happy with how they came out!"

Profile Picture Thavy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had done quite a bit of searching/designing on popular websites but never came across anything I was 100% in LOVE with. I was then told about Hadley Designs from a friend- instant relief! From the friendly conversation to the absolutely stunning & unique save the dates & invites I received, I would recommend no one else. Becca with Hadley designs is affordable and so easy & fun to work with!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

As we all know, wedding planning can bring on so much stress.. I can confidently say that choosing Hadley Designs for my stationary was such a great, stress-free decision! From the get go, Becca was a pleasure to work with!! She was friendly, very quick to respond to my crazy questions, and really listened to my wishes moving forward with this process. I was worried that such great looking stationary would be out of my price range, but she worked with me SO WELL when figuring out a budget! When we started out, I gave a her a few ideas, and she definitely did NOT disappoint!! Her ideas are so creative, and she worked with me until i was completely in love with the results. I received my stationary in the mail recently, and they could not be any more perfect. I am so happy that I chose Hadley Designs!

Profile Picture CECLIE, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Menus, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

"Love love love! Hadley designs was so easy to work with and she let me be annoying and keep switching things around. I would recommend her to any bride!!!"

Profile Picture Lauryn , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wow. Rebecca was absolutely amazing to work with. She took our inspiration photos and created the most beautiful wedding stationary. She created exactly what we had pictured in our mind. She was great to communicate with and made this process so easy. Her quick replies made this process quick and fun. I was so pleased with the final products. The invites are great quality and I cannot wait to send them out to our guests. I would highly recommend Hadley Designs to anyone looking for stationary. She had very reasonable prices and incredible products. I will definitely be using her in the future for any other stationary needs. I can't say enough good things about her.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I just received my invites and RSVP cards in the mail today and they are AMAZING! Becca really does an amazing job turning a vision into reality. I think they are beautiful and elegant, and I can't wait to send them to my guests! She is easy to work with and responds promptly to all questions/requests. It made the experience so much more personal, and I love having a design that is completely unique. I have looked over other websites, and nothing really compares to a custom design that bride & groom can help create. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stefani, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

Seriously. Future brides- CHECK HER OUT. I'm only half way through with my stationary and I'm completely in love with what we've done so far! Everything we've designed is completely my own, she just makes it come to life!

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rebecca did an AMAZING job on the invitations for our wedding. I never thought I would love my wedding invitations so much! Now that I have sent all of the invites out, I have received nothing but positive feedback for them. Besides the invitations being beautiful, the second best part about Hadley Designs was the communication aspect. I was never waiting around to hear back from her, which is such a relief when you are a bride in contact with so many vendors! I would recommend Rebecca again and again to anyone asking. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Becca was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was able to capture my vision instantly and has impeccable follow up. From the first email where I contacted her she was able to communicate with me quickly and really give me what I was looking for in my invitation suite. I'm completely happy with how it all came out and I can't wait to get them mailed out!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I did my fair share of research after my fiance and I got engaged. I knew I didn't want to do them myself, but I also did not want to spend a large amount of our budget on save-the-dates and invitations either. I found some ideas that I liked on pinterest, but I kept going back to a wedding invitation that I received this summer to a friend's wedding. I got in touch with her and asked where her and her husband had their invitation done. She told me Hadley Designs and immediately followed with how great (and personal) it was to work with her! I was sold and soon as I reached out to Becca and got my own personal quote. It was such an easy process and she listened to all of our ideas. Quick, easy, personal, and most of all - affordable! I have already recommended many other brides to go with Hadley Designs.
Thank you so much, Becca for all of you wonderful, hard work. I cannot wait to send out our save-the-dates and invitations to all of our family and closest friends!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

My fiancé and I just received our wedding invitations today and they're STUNNING!
After shopping, for what seemed like forever, I finally found Becca and immediately felt relieved. From the very beginning Becca was effective, friendly, and very easy to communicate with. Always timely with her responses and literally answered any questions I had throughout the entire process. I loved that she was patient with me and my fiancé when we were working out the final details of the design and always dedicated time to us. I would recommend Becca and Hadley Designs to all future couples and would say if you want stunning invitations, top notch customer service where they go out of your way to make you feel special and important, look no further! Thanks so much Becca for all your hard work and for being so kind and lovely!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Words can express the gratitude I have for the excellent work by Rebecca! I am so grateful to have found someone who was able to listen to my ideas, give me suggestions and able to execute my dream wedding theme in my wedding stationary. I am so overjoyed with her skills and talent displayed in her work and mostly appreciative of the less stress on my shoulders to design my stationary exactly how I envisioned and make my dream become a reality. Very pleasant to work with and very timely and patient with me. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family!!! Thank you Rebecca!!

Profile Picture Krystall, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

"There are so many wedding stationary sites but I just could not find exactly what I was looking for until I came across Hadley Designs. Becca is extremely nice and professional to work with. I was so happy that she got back to my emails quickly and gave me exactly what I asked for. I would recommend Hadley Designs to any bride!"

Profile Picture Macy, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not have asked for a better person to design my wedding invites! Becca is organized, detailed, and so fast to respond to any and every email. She made the designing process easy and fun. Becca was able to interpret my ideas and put them to paper the EXACT way I had imagined. The timelines that we discussed were met in a timely fashion and I got my invites earlier than expected. Becca was prompt in her edits and would send multiple ideas for me to choose from as we were looking at styles, colors and fonts. I can't rave about Becca and her amazing work enough! I will highly recommend Becca to all my friends and family with the highest and utmost confidence!

Profile Picture nicole, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Becca did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! I wasn't a big fan of using a large company where I wouldn't be able to have the 101 interaction I wanted. Becca was very helpful and VERY responsive with all my questions and wishes for my invitations. I highly recommend her and will be using Hadley Designs for future needs.

Thank you again, Becca. I can’t wait to send out my invitations!

Profile Picture Angelica, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews