Hadley Designs Reviews

185 | Bedford, TX

185 Reviews for Hadley Designs

185 Hadley Designs Reviews

Christie · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I purchased my save the date from Hadley Designs, and am in LOVE with them! After searchin g for the perfect one, I found the one I purchased. It incorporated my color scheme along with the flowers of my bouquet! It was super easy to edit, and I uploaded it onto staples for the final product. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for custom designs!

Anneliese · Getting married on 09/01/2019

I ordered the "no photos please" sign. I am a professional photographer & plan to offer it for my couples to use at their weddings. The files were delivered quickly, the font is very modern & trendy. I had it printed as a 16x20 & framed & had no trouble with the resolution. If you are getting married, please consider this sign. Nothing ruins the images you paid thousands of dollars for than Aunt Mary's oversized iPad that takes a grainy, out of focus, bad angle picture.

Michelle · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Hadley Designs is a amazing. She answered any all my questions. The invites look amazing. I would highly
    recommend them.

Sydney · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I LOVE her designs. So affordable for the templates and they are so easy to personalize. I found a navy blue and gold collection that matched my wedding colors and was able to make save the dates, RSVPS, detail cards, invites, favor tags, and thank yous that all matched! I’m a very happy bride-to-be!!

Beth · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Rebecca is very talented and I am so glad I am able to use her designs for my wedding! I needed a matching Save the Date card and within 48 hours, she had one created and sent:) I appreciate her making me a priority!

Randy · Getting married on 12/29/2018

We are working on it and glad we found this wonderful company.

Hadley Designs 1

Terrasa · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Our daughter loves her invitations and the design.

Laura · Getting married on 12/22/2018

Perfect! Easy to edit, but honestly didn't need to edit the invitations much more than adding in my own personal information because they were so perfect!

Taylor · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely loved my wedding invitations and RSVP's from Hadley Designs!

Rose · Getting married on 12/08/2018

I used Hadley Designs for my wedding invitations, rsvp cards, detail cards and place card holders. The invitations were set up so easily that we could add our own details. Downloading and editing was a piece of cake!!! I would definitely recommend anyone that needs beautifully designed invitations to buy through Hadley designs!

McKenzi · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Hadley’s Designs was great!! The printables were available once I made order! And it came in 3 different sizes so there was multiple options to choose from! The quality was amazing and looked perfect!! I’m so exited to use this for my big day!

Ariel · Getting married on 11/24/2018

Love Becca and her work, I plan on doing business with her always, very prompt and beautiful work. She is gifted!

Shelley · Getting married on 11/18/2018

Hadley was wonderful to work with! She answered all questions, responded quickly and helped me design the perfect sign for my wedding. I will definitely recommend her to friends/future brides.

Mandy · Getting married on 11/11/2018

I purchased wedding advice cards from Hadley Designs, and I love how they came out! They were so easy to download and print. Everyone commented on how unique they were and loved the fun design! It gave guests a fun activity to do while also giving us a wonderful keepsake. I highly recommend!

Ally · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Super easy to use! I LOVE my template that I ordered! It's so easy to do, greatly priced, & beautiful templates! Highly recommend!

Carley · Getting married on 11/03/2018

Hadley Designs was amazing to work with! The templates are gorgeous and easy to alter!

Gage · Getting married on 10/31/2018

Becca’s sit where-ever sign was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding! And it came in multiple sizes which is exactly what we needed! We’ll continue to go to Hadley Designs for all of our needs.

Hadley Designs 2

LaRhonda · Getting married on 10/28/2018

Hadley Designs are one of kind! They are easy to work with and super gorgeous! Very inexpensive as well and will be such a hit at my upcoming wedding! I am super glad I went with her designs!

Em · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Love them!!! I'm so excited to use these at my wedding!

Christina · Getting married on 10/20/2018

I was looking for a specific program with Navy Blue and Burgandy/Eggplant colors. I was able to find the cutest one on Etsy from Hadley Designs. My favorite part was that when I emailed the shop they had the option to type in the information on a free template so that I could see exactly what it looked liked before I ordered and paid for it. Great idea! Loved them!

Hadley Designs 3

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Great service!! I had made a small mistake when explaining what I wanted and once I got sent the proof I noticed right away. I let the shop know, it was fixed and I was sent another proof shortly. Got my package in record time! Would definitely recommend.

Sarah · Getting married on 10/20/2018

I absolutely love my wedding program template that I ordered from Hadley Designs! They were easy to download, easy to edit, and easy to upload and print - it made one of my many wedding to-do items stress-free and fun!

Laura · Married on 10/19/2018

Becca has the best items in her Etsy Store that are absolutely gorgeous! My fiancee and I will be using her menu, program, and place cards for our big day. They are editable through a super user-friendly website. Her store has such a great range of items to make your wedding day perfect. I wish I had seen her save the dates and invitation suites before we order ours through a stationary website! Her store has so many items, she has something that matches every color scheme or theme!

Hadley Designs 4

Celeste · Married on 10/14/2018

Loved the Vinyl Letters for my daughter's wedding. Very easy to use and looked beautiful on the Glass Frame and the large Chalk board.

Hadley Designs 5