Haddock Photography Reviews

79 | Jacksonville, FL

79 Reviews for Haddock Photography

Rachelle · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience!

Lorraine and Jason were amazing! They made us comfortable but are so professional at the same time. They capture everything we wanted from the beginning to the end of our wedding. Photography was one area of our wedding we wanted to make sure was perfect and Haddock photography made that happen!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

For a once in a lifetime event like our daughter's wedding, we wanted to find a photographer that would capture the special moments, as well as the standard ones of the bride and groom, family and friends. We read the reviews on Wedding Wire and picked Haddock Photography. We met with Lorraine a few times and shared the kind of wedding photos we wanted. And, we hoped for the best. We were not disappointed. They did exactly what we wanted and the photographs are amazing! Really amazing! We still can't decide which ones are our favorites because there are so many great pictures. In addition, the weather was windy and cold so we had to re-arrange most of the events from outside on the beach to inside our large house. Jason and Lorraine were very accommodating and flexible. Thanks, for capturing the memories!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Katheryn · Married on 09/15/2017

The most personable, professional, and creative photographers ever! Lorraine and Jason are the perfect duo when it comes to making your wedding perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Susan · Married on 09/10/2017

Lorraine and Jason were great to work with and the photos turned out amazing! They really are a great team with not only a real passion for photography, but also a good sense of humor. They are very accommodating and extremely easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Justin · Married on 09/03/2017

This crew and staff were outstanding and catered to all of our wedding needs with regards to capturing our special day via image. Thank you so much!

Shannan and Justin

Sent on 01/01/2018

Rose · Married on 03/18/2017

Scott and I had a wonderful experience with Lorraine and Jason. They both are very good and easy to work with. Inlove all my pictures and I will hire them again.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/17/2016

Thanks so much, Haddock photography! We couldn't have chosen better photographers!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kristie · Married on 12/14/2016

Haddock photography was amazing to work with. We had a Mardi Gras themed wedding with a second line and these photographers ran their butts off to make sure they took pictures of everyone. The fact that they were a team of three I was ensured to get the best pictures from every angle. They even got the ring bearer (age 4) and flower girls (age 1&2) to smile and have fun during the pictures. I am so great full to have had such an amazing team help capture my beautiful wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/13/2016

Lorraine and Jason Haddock did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! They were willing to arrive 2 hours prior to the wedding to get all of our couple photos in the daylight which was wonderful. We are uncomfortable with photos, and they were always offering us helpful instructions and new poses. The photos are of great quality and really capture all aspects of the ceremony and reception. Plus, their pricing is most competitive. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jill · Married on 11/04/2016

Haddock Photography did a beautiful job shooting our wedding and engagement photos. The pictures were back to us so quickly, too! They have worked the White Room many times and this was apparent in the photos. They knew just how to work the venue.

Lorraine and Jason made us so comfortable. From the time I met and talked to Lorraine, I knew I wanted them to be our photographers. They are easy going and really easy to get along with, which made for a fun engagement session and fun, easy wedding! Such a great pick for our wedding! :)

Sent on 12/30/2016

maritza · Married on 10/16/2016

My husband and I got married October 16th at the Palencia club in St Augustine. We had the Haddock Photography to make this day very special for us. Lorraine and Jason are the best husband and wife team, a bride and groom can ever wish for to take pictures on their wedding day. We were very happy and pleased with their services. Price is very reasonable. We got our pictures Thanksgiving weekend and the quality of the pictures were stunning. Happy bride, happy life. Thank you Lorraine and Jason for everything.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tanya · Married on 08/31/2016

They were amazing to work with! My husband and I are from Ohio, we planned an elopement in Florida. They were so helpful and nice. Greatly contributed to making our day absolutely perfect! I would recommend them to any and everyone! The pictures are amazing so far and I cannot wait to see the rest! Very professional and awesome work!!! So happy with choosing Haddock Photography!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2016

I have to say Haddock Photography (Jason and Lorraine) are definitely top notch when it comes to professionalism and courtesy. Lorraine was 110% understanding about scheduling and changes to my itinerary even up to my Wedding Day! Jason is a hoot to work with but his level of professionalism goes way above and beyond any of the other photographers I was interviewing. There's no wonder the Haddocks are highly rated!! Haddock Photography pricing is right in line with the others, but they have a 3rd photographer! How many Jacksonville wedding photographers have a 3rd photographer? I can say much more about the Haddocks, but what you really need to do is talk to them yourself! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ashlee · Married on 06/06/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed working with the Haddock's for our wedding. We loved both our engagement pics and our wedding pics. They are a fun couple with great talent and we would recommend them to anyone. If we could do it all over again they still would have been our photographers.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stacy · Married on 05/07/2016

The Haddock team is passionate and full of energy! My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar, thus were unable to meet the Haddocks prior to the wedding. Lorraine was great at staying in contact and quickly responding to questions via email, text and calls. It is clear that the Haddocks love what they do. The fact that they provide multiple photographers was a huge plus for us and resulted in in a number of posed and candid shots. Our wedding timeline was a little tight and the Haddocks did a great job of working within the time constraints to get the posed pictures and get us to our reception. Overall, we were happy with our experience and have a number of photographs to commemorate our special day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Brittney · Married on 04/23/2016

Lorraine and Jason were great. Every question I had was answered in a timely fashion. They were so professional and fun. They were willing to work with our ideas and helped come up with some of their own. We also ended up having to add another hour and they very graciously stayed. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Alex · Married on 11/15/2015

Even the guests said these guys were great before they even saw the pictures, capturing the entire wedding and having a great time. Very fun, and the results were more than what we asked for. We have all ready recommended for a newly engaged couple!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't think I could have found a better photographer than the Haddock's!!!! With my fiancé and I trying to plan a wedding in just 3 months and trying to have it on our anniversary of when we first met it was so stressful trying to find an affordable and quality Wedding photographer that I wanted in such a short amount of time. I'm so thankful the Lorraine sat down and had a consultation with me and gave me a sense of ease when she was willing to work with our budget and time crunch all In one. The Haddock's are a dynamic duo who work great together and made OUR DAY, an UNFORGETTABLE DAY that we will always cherish. Not only was I impressed with their professionalism but when I received our photographs they were better than I could have ever imagined!!! All of my family and friends love our photographs and the quality made it seem like we had been planning this wedding for years and not in just the matter of 3 months!!!

Thank you again to the Haddock's for being able to capture our special day and making it the most Memorable experience for us.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Chris · Married on 10/23/2015

Lorraine & Jason were phenomenal, they supported our requests and added that special unique touch of artistic vision you see in their profile. They were very flexible and understanding with our situation. They added peace of mind to an extremely stressful situation. Lorraine & Jason followed through with their promises and provided us with literally thousands of photos in a digital copy. Our first photographer had a scheduling conflict weeks before our destination wedding, when I called Lorraine she was not only understanding of the situation but did everything in her power to provide us with everything we needed in a timely manner to retain her team for our very special day. The team arrived 30 minutes a head of schedule, they were there before us! They quickly went to work gathering photos of anything and everything. Lorraine & Jason supported every request with professionalism and respect. The Image's provided by the team are roughly ~4.5MB and range in sizes from 1000px to 3000px, quality is their priority and it's proven in every handcrafted photo. Lorraine was always a text or phone call away, even with her very busy schedule she took the time to respond to me. If you are looking for a team of talented individuals who will be there every step of the way, Haddock Photography is the company to use.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jason and Lorraine were great to work with. Our family and friends instantly felt comfortable, and we ended up with great photos. So many of our shots were simply breathtaking, and others capture the energy and fun of the party.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Lorraine and Jason were amazing to work with. They worked with the scheduling and made our day ever so special!! They really took the time to get to know us and from the beginning it felt like I had known them for years. Our photos came out beautifully and couldn't have imagined a better fit for us. Thank you so much for all of your help and for giving us the most beautiful photos on our special day. Would definitely recommend to our friends and family or anyone looking for high rated professionals!! Will definitely use again in our future photography needs. Thank you again so much!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Suzanne · Married on 07/18/2015

I met Lorraine and Jason at one of the wedding expos I went to... I instantly knew they would be my photographers, not only for the beautiful pictures they displayed but the passion and excited they both showed for photography... After talking with them I felt as if I had known them for years and they knew exactly what we were looking for... No one compared... They answered all questions, emails, and texts in timely manner so as bride I never had to wonder the answer for to long... We got married in July at the Whiteroom in st Augustine and the pictures turned out great... I'm in process of getting a photo put on canvas and Lorraine has been so patient with me changing my mind and making requests every 5 minutes lol.. So indecisive on which photo to use cuz they are ALL so good... So thank you Lorraine and Jason for such an amazing job.. Couldn't have been better and I'll keep in touch for maternity pictures hopefully soon..

Sent on 09/21/2015

Gisselle · Married on 02/14/2015

We were a destination couple from NYC to Jacksonville, getting married on the Carnival Fascination. Lorraine and Jason were able to come to our hotel and capture all the special moments I knew we would not get from the ship's photographer. (I'm so thankful I talked my husband into hiring them because it turned out the ship's photographer is not a professional, simply a Carnival employee. He had no assistants and many of our cruise wedding photos have poor lighting.) They captured all our preliminary photos, including the "first look," which really helped shake off the jitters because we got to see each other before the wedding. (I highly recommend this!) It was very reassuring to work with photographers who are also a husband and wife team. They photographed everything I asked for, and I am happy with the quality of all our photos. If you go to their Facebook page, you can see a few of the shots from our wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Crinda · Married on 12/13/2014

This couple was recommended to us by some friends of ours and we could not have been happier. We had an amazing wedding and the pictures were more than amazing. What stands out to me is the quality of the pictures and the fact that I don't remember the cameras being there. Very professional very friendly and very reasonable price wise.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/08/2014

We are totally happy that we choose Haddock Photography! Lorraine and Jason were amazing. They were on top of every detail. Their team was exceptional; we didn’t have to worry about anything at all!
    Great Work!