Hacman Floral Reviews

Hacman Floral 4
Hacman Floral 5

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

Dana was awesome to work with! She was always quick to respond, friendly, and helpful in suggestions for floral arrangements to stay within my budget. Most importantly, Dana was always honest if she felt adding something was not needed instead of trying to increase your budget. My flowers were breathtaking! Everyone talked about the flower arrangements! Dana work was by far the best during my searches and I am so grateful we chose to work with her. Thank you so much Dana for being flexible and helping make my wedding day awesome!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/30/2017

Dana was wonderful to work with! I really wasn't sure what I wanted for florals, other than I wanted lots of greenery and for it to feel flowy & organic with pops of merlot. She was SUPER knowledgeable about the different types of greenery + flowers to achieve the look I was going for, and NAILED it on the wedding day. She also went out of her way to provide the PERFECT birch arbor for the end of our aisle (which was surprisingly tough for me to find), draped 2 chandeliers in greenery, and worked with me to add floral/greenery elements to a lighting installation over our head table.

My bouquet + the bridesmaids' bouquets were STUNNING, and Dana was flexible enough to re-purpose bridesmaids' bouquets as centerpieces. She also created an enormous garland piece for our 32-foot head table that was gorgeous.

Overall, Dana was great to work with and she is insanely talented- I highly recommend her!

Hacman Floral 6
    Hacman Floral 13
    Hacman Floral 14
    Hacman Floral 15

Brianna · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Dana was amazing! She really helped work with our budget and was flexible with last minute changes. #myfavoriteflorist

Sent on 12/19/2017

Catalin · Married on 08/27/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. She’s very friendly, professional and very passionate about her work. Our flowers were beyond beautiful and much fuller than we thought. My wife and I loved everything and if we ever need flowers again we will definitely hire her again. Thank you for your amazing work and for making our wedding flowers dream come true!!!

Hacman Floral 16
    Hacman Floral 22
    Hacman Floral 23
    Sent on 01/09/2018

Renee · Married on 06/24/2017

Dana did a breathing taking job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She understood what we were looking for and provided several ideas to pull everything together! She is amazing to work with and I highly recommend her for any event!

Rebeca · Married on 05/20/2017

Dana from Hacman Floral has an incredible eye for design and for all of the details. She is up to date on wedding styles and works patiently with you until the design is perfect. Working with her was such a pleasure!

Carly · Married on 03/04/2017

Dana is amazing! She worked with me to make my vision come to life and to make tweaks to my choices to fit a budget that I could afford. She even made my groom a new boutonnière after the ceremony. (He was a little rough with it and did a lot of hugging). I would highly recommend using Hacman Floral for any and all events!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Dana is extremely talented and very creative. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted,

Meg · Married on 11/14/2015

Dana is absolutely amazing! Not only was she wonderful throughout the entire planning process, she was especially incredible on our wedding day. The flowers were stunning! Many of the guests at our wedding wanted her information and commented on how the flowers were perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Dana and her professionalism. She is such a sweet person and the type of vendor you will want to work with for your wedding. I would love to hire her again for any future events as well!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Planning and setting up the wedding was one of the most stressful experiences ever. Thanks to Hacman Floral, our backdrop for the ceremony was beautiful, our flowers and table centerpieces looked divine, and the head table was very lovely. Dana provided us with a beautiful setting, I couldn't be happier with the result.

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • The Yancey House

The Yancey House · Married on 10/17/2015

Dana does yummy flowers. They are awesome very full and lush. Great eye for details

Beatrice · Married on 09/27/2015

Dana did an excellent job at our wedding! Her work was beautiful!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Dana Hacman does an amazing work! Love her style!! I would recommend her to anybody thats intersted in any type of occasions that involves flowers ☺️

Sent on 02/16/2016

Alanna · Married on 08/02/2015

Dana at Hacman Floral is a godsend. She is so sweet and easy to talk to, yet amazing at what she does. We had several meetings and many conversations about the flowers for our August wedding, and she respectfully offered her professional opinions. I am so glad she did! She based the designs on photos I liked via Pinterest, but made it completely our own. Even my husband loved the flowers, saying they were exactly as he would have wanted for us. Hacman Floral is very easy to work with, taking time to customize the designs for you, while maintaining superior quality and attention to detail. Seriously don't go anywhere else for flowers!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jen · Married on 06/20/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Dana! She put in a lot of time, effort, and research to ensure that our wedding would be not only beautiful but personalized to our style. Dana works hard and gives nothing but the best!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Laura · Married on 02/15/2015

Dana did a beautiful job of designing the most wonderful bouquets for my wedding. Beyond my general theme and colors, I did not have a clue what my flowers should look like. Floral arrangements are not something I am familiar with so I let Dana have full creative range and the result was breath taking! My theme was rustic vintage with soft pinks, greys, and burlap and lace accents. The bouquets DID NOT disappoint! Dana was so easy to work with and provided amazing, fresh arrangements just like she promised! I would recommend Dana to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements for any event. You will not be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Domonique · Married on 11/07/2014

Hacman Floral was AWESOME!!! The highlight of my wedding was my beautiful flowers. Dana went beyond my expectations and created a dream-like event that I will never forget.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Mrs. Hacman is very talented, very imaginative , refined, subtle in any style you pick from old fashion, classic, traditional to contemporan and modern style.

Lydia · Married on 04/26/2014

Dana is amazing! She's always on top of things! She gave us great ideas and really out did herself with the arrangements and everything!! I've been to many weddings that she's made arrangements for, but when it came time for my own wedding, I was astonished at just how amazing she truly is! She made our special day even more special!

Holli · Married on 12/15/2013

The flowers and decor for my winter wedding were perfect! Dana was so easy to work with and was able to pinpoint my style with ease. Leading up to the wedding there was never a moment of worry when it came to my flowers or decorations. On the evening of the wedding the flowers and decor were magical and more impressive than I could have imagined.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 12/07/2013

Dana was professional and very helpful.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/16/2013

Dana was awesome to work with and she understand what I wanted, when I didn't even know :) She did an amazing job on the bouquets for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Words cannot explain the service we recieved from Hacman Floral. Dana was more than a pleasure to work with. She made my dream wedding come to life. From the arangements, to the bouquets, every single detail was above and beyond all of my expectations. She turned our day into a complete fairytale. All of our family and friends are still talking about it. I highly recommend Hacman Floral, they will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Luciana · Married on 09/20/2013

Dana created the most beautiful flower decorations for our wedding. Not only she's very creative, but she's also very professional and her pricing is fair. She was also very flexible with the changes I made, and accommodated every request I had. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone. A+.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/05/2013

Dana did a wonderful job for our ceremony decor! Although she was quite pregnant, she still worked really hard to make our dreams come true. The florals were lush and just they way I imagined it. She is really sweet and easy to work with. I'm glad we had the honor to have Dana be a part of our magical day!

Sent on 11/13/2013