Haak Vineyards & Winery Reviews

Haak Vineyards & Winery 6
Haak Vineyards & Winery 7

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2018

Heard it through the Grapevine

Great Little Gem of a wedding venue with lots of acreage. The beautiful Chapel addition along with the in bloom grapevines made for a perfect backdrop on my big day!

Haak Vineyards & Winery 15
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 16

Amy · Married on 04/08/2018

My new husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Haak Vineyards & Winery as a wedding venue. We were first drawn to Haak because of the casual and laid-back, yet elegant vibe of the venue. The value for everything you get here is fantastic - we never felt like we were being ripped off or overpaying for a service compared to other venues we researched. We loved that Haak is really a "one stop shop" as far as choosing vendors - the only things you have to book yourself are the flowers, DJ, photography, and officiant. Haak takes care of the rest! Our guests RAVED about the food - Mary Bass is an absolutely fabulous chef (she was our day-of coordinator, too). The vineyard in April was beautiful; the flowers were blooming and the vines looked amazing. The attentive staff set up everything and cleaned it all up afterwards, and we only had to worry about cleaning up the things we brought in (centerpieces, flowers, etc). We could not have had a better experience!

Victoria · Married on 03/24/2018

We had our wedding here last weekend and everything was amazing. The vineyard is gorgeous and Leigh was there every step of the way. I was really able to relax during the wedding while she did all the stressing ha. I forgot the cake topper and with her quick thinking no one even noticed. She even realized when I was getting cranky from being hungry and took us into the cellar to eat. Everyone is still raving about the food & cake & service. If you're on the fence about having your wedding here, just do it already and stop reading this review. :)

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

I just had my wedding at Haak back in January and words cannot describe how perfect everything was. The wedding coordinator there, Leigh, was phenomenal - she is extremely kind, professional, and ensures your big day goes exactly as you want it to. Their wedding packages are the best price in town - they include a the venue beginning at 9 am the day of your wedding, linens, a catered dinner (which, I'd like to note is AMAZING), and your cake. You also get a discount on any wine that you buy for the wedding. We wanted to go a less traditional route and use charcuterie boards for our centerpieces and the chef there, Mary, went above and beyond to make that a dream a reality. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Houston area!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing loved that it was a one stop shop for wedding venue choice :) Beautiful venue, awesome food just a beautiful hidden secret :)

Eleanor · Married on 10/21/2017

The whole package from Haak was fabulous. They made it so easy by incorporating the ceremony site, reception venue, tables linens, catering and even the cake. Leigh Balli was great to work with and helped us every step of the way. The Vineyard even put on wedding fairs to help you choose your other vendors such as music, dress, flowers and invitations. Even when they had to work with our wedding coordinator, whom they had never met before, they were amazing, accommodating and totally professional. They further provide excellent facilities for both the groom and bride in which to get ready.
    The site itself is so beautiful, I couldn't imagine a more perfect setting.

Haak Vineyards & Winery 17
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 18
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 19
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 20
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 21
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding at Haak Vineyard and Winery was picturesque! Leah, wedding coordinator, made everything run so smoothly! She was incredibly professional, yet very personable. We had a wonderful wedding and would highly recommend Haak as a venue for your next event.

Haak Vineyards & Winery 22
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 23
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 24

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2017

Such an amazing staff who are there throughout every step of your journey of planning a wedding. Very helpful and friendly staff! Love the venue! Chef Mary bass is an expert at her food prep and choices. I loved the food and the atmosphere of Haak.

Blanca · Married on 04/22/2017

Not only a wonderful wedding planner but also made us feel like part of the family. So caring!

TaShauna · Married on 03/31/2017

I absolutely loved this venue for our wedding! Leigh Balli was very accommodating with every step of the way and took a lot of stress off of me. She met with us at different times at our convenience. Her responses were always timely to any of my questions...usually within the hour. I picked a color and when she sent me photo it was awful, she sent me a photo of another sample and it was perfect so she canceled the first order and ordered a new set. Always with a smile in her voice no problem. Mary Bass culinary skills are amazing! She made sure everything was perfect, adapted to our changes due to food allergies for certain people. Everyone is still talking about the food, the ambiance, and the drinks!!! Love this place!

Haak Vineyards & Winery 25
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 26
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 27
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 28
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 29
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 30
    Haak Vineyards & Winery 31

Kelley · Married on 03/04/2017

We were very pleased with the venue. So many compliments from the guests attending the wedding. Leigh was amazing. She was right there every step of the way. So professional and caring. The food was great and the venue was beautiful. The staff working the reception were very attentive. Absolutely a perfect setting for a wedding. Highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 02/26/2017

My husband and I just got married at Haak over this past weekend and it was hands down the most magical experience. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more. Mary and the staff were so helpful and supportive and the food and amenities were top notch. Highly recommend this venue for your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Haak Winery is such a beautiful place to get married at! Chef Bass was absolutely amazing! She served as not only the Chef but also the wedding coordinator. I could not have been happier with her! She had such great suggestions and made my husband and I's wedding day perfect! Everything went smoothly and I even got complimented on how the timeline of events was perfect! The food was absolutely amazing as well! Chef Bass is amazing! The experience that I had with Haak Winery made me wake up the next day wanting to get married again! Thank you so much Haak Winery!

Gary · Married on 11/14/2015

I performed a wedding ceremony outdoors at this venue. It was a beautiful setting with wonderful customer service in every way I could see.

We had our rehearsal dinner here. We were originally scheduled to have it in the cellar but due to a flooding issue we wound up on the patio. The weather was beautiful that weekend so the patio was fine. The service and food and wine was great. Kathleen was wonderful to work with. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Had our wedding here on 4/25/15, I can't even begin to describe how unbelievably happy I am with this venue! Everyone was absolutely amazing at making our day unforgettable! Sarah, my wedding coordinator was the best, she was always on top of everything, very knowledgeable in what she is doing and extremely helpful! The landscape is gorgeous and well kept and it's also beautiful when lit up at night! The food, wine and sangria was all delicious! We also got the s'mores bar which was setup so nicely. My whole experience with them was great and our wedding was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything better! Haak Vineyards is an absolute must for any wedding!

Had a wonderful experience, my wedding was amazing!! LOVED the cake, food, staff, and everything that came in the wedding package.

Adam and Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2014

HAAK provided excellent service for our guests and made sure our needs were met. We had an amazing experience and with the help of Sarah and Kathleen and we were more than pleased with our wedding and so were all of guests from their comments. We will definitely return for more events due to their service and accommodation for those with a budget. In closing, our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Sarah Rodriguez and Kathleen Reese we look forward to having you help us and our family/friends in the future.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2014

Everyone was very helpful and made my wedding really special.

Raquel · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I were so happy with the outcome of our wedding. We received so many compliments about the venue, food, etc. Sarah, the chef, and their staff made sure our dream wedding came true. We are blessed and grateful that we found Haak winery and vineyards!:)

Would have given the rating of 10 stars if the scale had gone that high!

Extremely helpful and easy to work with. Presented the winery with class and sophistication. We are now fans of Haak Winery thanks to Sarah! Amazing job and we were very satisfied! 100%
    Jack and Erika Caffall

Brittani · Married on 02/01/2014

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Haak! Sarah and Chef Mary were so helpful and accommodating, and everything turned out wonderful! Thank you both so much!

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2013

Our experience with Haak Vineyards was stellar! Their individualized customer attention is outstanding, and they were a pleasure to work with. Our personalized wedding was all we had dreamed of, and more! The catering and cake were absolutely delicious, and the care that I received as a bride, was special and something I'll always remember! We are beyond pleased with their level of courtesy and quality service!