H2O Weddings Virginia Beach Reviews

H2O Weddings Virginia Beach 2
  • Lindquist

Lindquist · Married on 07/30/2019

Small Beach Wedding

John and I could be more pleased with our beach ceremony and reception last weekend. Everything was amazing! With only 30 guests it was difficult finding just the right venue for our small wedding. I will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    H2O Weddings Virginia Beach 3

Richard Davenport · Married on 12/01/2018

what a spectacular wedding

Our second wedding for both of us and best time ever. The ballroom looked spectacular with all the cool lights and the food was off the hook. Very special thanks to Christine for assisting us every step of the way.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    H2O Weddings Virginia Beach 4

shawn · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding was perfect! The staff made everything unbelievably easy on us, both in pre-wedding day, and day of. The site is beautiful. We got lucky with weather (considering rainy spring season) and were able to hold the ceremony outdoors like we wanted. The staff was incredibly friendly and excited, which to both of us was amazing since they do this everyday. Special kudos to the chef that had his staff put together plates to go at the end of the night, we were starving!!! I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family!

Sent on 05/10/2018