H.O.F. Decor Reviews

H.O.F. Decor 3
H.O.F. Decor 4
H.O.F. Decor 5

jordon · Married on 08/28/2016

My wife and I recently celebrated her birthday/our wedding anniversary!
    I spoke to HOF decor and I pretty much left the ball in their court to do whatever they wanted to do with the amazing flower arrangement I requested for my wife. Honestly I was blown away it was so gorgeous I could not have asked for more. It was very easy and stress-free process and I would highly recommend this company to anybody who needs flowers for any reason especially a wedding or event. My wife and I had a wonderful experience and will never forget it HOF decor made our anniversary/her birthday so memorable and special. So do yourself a favor and email them for all of your floral needs :) Thank you so much!

• F

Fabiola · Married on 08/23/2016

Top notch, elegant and nothing but class! HOF decor not only made our wedding look beautiful but they added extra touches that we didn't even expect. Their professionalism and vision was a breath of fresh air. You can have complete confidence that they will turn your event into the fabulosity you didn't even know was possible. They are down to earth and so helpful. They went above beyond to help us with things that weren't even decor related. Would recommend without hesitation and really look forward to working with them in the future!

Karmeen · Married on 08/19/2016

We chose HOF decor because we were referred by our wedding coordinator and I am so glad we went with them! I simply chose the flowers, told HOF decor what I wanted and.... just like that! They made it happen! Such a great florist to work with and so accommodating with all our changes we couldn't have made a better choice!

leyssa · Married on 08/16/2016

Holy moly, they're amazing!! I'm sincerely amazed at everything they do. They did our flowers and centerpieces for our wedding a few months back...and my wife and I were just amazed! Their attention to detail and styling is unmatched! HOF decor team...and everyone there at HOF decor, are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet! They're so kind, professional and make you feel special! We worked with HOF decor the majority of the time...and they're the type of person who make you feel important, they listen to what you envision and they go above and beyond and treat your wedding as if you were one of their family members. HOF decor really cares!....and best of all they design some of the most amazing floral arrangements out there! They're truly top notch....caring and professional and you'll be glad that you decided to hire them!

Amgela · Married on 08/14/2016

HOF decor team is amazing! They are easy to work with and super friendly. Upon first meeting HOF decor team they asked me a few questions and bounced some ideas off me. I shared my Pinterest page with HOF decor and they were able to grasp everything I wanted. I didn't see them again until the day of my wedding and I was BLOWN AWAY with what they brought. We communicated via email and phone to finalize the details and the end result was just exactly what I was hoping for. From bouquets to corsages, centerpieces to decorated vases to delivery and setup it couldn't have gone any smoother.
    I don't know about you, but sometimes working with certain wedding vendors, they make me feel like I should know certain things and I almost have to tell them to explain in detail and further since this is my first wedding that I am planning (and last!) but HOF decor was not one of those vendors. HOF decor walked me through the process and tried to make things easy on me!
    I HIGHLY recommend HOF decor and most definitely HOF decor!

kelly · Married on 08/11/2016

HOF decor was amazing. They took all of our ideas and created a beautiful, picture perfect day for our wedding at Iberostar on 11/8/16. From my bouquets including amnesia roses to the centerpieces to the flower arrangement over the harbor, we couldn't have been more pleased. The whole process was fantastic from start to finish. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Julia · Married on 07/19/2016

My husband and I had a very limited idea about what we wanted for our wedding floras. Our first meeting with HOF Decor went very pleasant. They explained what was covered under our package with our venue, showed us a bunch of pictures and provided suggestions for the flowers. After that first meeting, we emailed back and forth making changes and HOF Decor was always accommodating and responded helpfully. They also threw in some of the items we wanted to use for free! The bouquets were gorgeous and there was even a backup for the groom's boutonniere. The throw bouquet, which I expected to be less given its purpose, was just as beautiful as the rest of the arrangements. Our centrepieces came out exactly like I imagined. It was a wonderful experience working with the HOF Decor team.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amy · Married on 07/07/2016

We absolutely loved the flowers for our 11-7-16 wedding. After hearing about HOF Decor through our wedding venue, Iberostar, we loved their photos online and arrangements. From our first consultation to our wedding day, the experience great and everything went so smoothly. HOF Decor were so helpful and made my Pinterest board come to life. Our wedding had no color except for the red flowers and they were absolutely beautiful! Thank you HOF Decor for helping to make my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Carla · Married on 06/26/2016

I don't even know where to begin. HOF Decor team are absolutely amazing. I knew from the first appointment it was going to be perfect. They listened so well to the vision I had but also adding their professional twist on it. When they dropped off my bouquet I almost fell out of my chair. It was more than perfect. All the flowers from the maid of honor, cuffs they specially made and all the centerpieces at the reception were absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for everything!! I can't wait to get the pictures back.

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

I planned flower arrangements that had the "feel" that I wanted. HOF Decor coordinated with our venue, Iberostar, and the result was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better communication and results. I have extensive gardens and am very picky about which flowers and colors I like in arrangement! HOF Decor was totally on target. I highly recommend this florist!

Maria · Married on 06/09/2016

We are so pleased with House of Flowers Decor. Flowers are just an important part of a wedding and I wanted ours to be nothing less than beautiful. I had design ideas for our flowers and its arrangements and what HFO Decor did exceeded my expectations. It was simple but their attention to the small details made it perfectly beautiful. The bridesmaids loved their bouquets. I think the flowers made us more beautiful! The flower girls enjoyed their garden baskets too. It made their walk down the aisle more fun! Every flower decorations, the men's boutonnière, the petals on the ceremony floors, the flowers on the aisel, the guest tables and our sweetheart table were just breathtaking! HFO Decor representatives were the sweetest. Working with them just made the wedding process more fun and confident knowing that we were using the best flower company.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2016

Absolutely perfect. So sweet and easy to work with. They were so patient with me when I made some changes to the ceremony site, which changed some of the decorations. I knew exactly what I wanted, but also had to keep my budget in mind. I sent them 1 picture of what I wanted and they told me they would make it look as similar as possible, while staying within my budget. I was beyond thrilled. My bouquet was to die for. The flower decorations on the table settings were stunning! I still can't believe they made my vision come alive! So thankful!! Would recommend to everyone!!!

Rita · Married on 06/02/2016

They did a beautiful job with our flowers. They were really key in helping me come up with my color scheme...the juxtaposition of the pink, whites, and blues was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Ale · Married on 05/16/2016

I admire their Planning . Specially their Flowers are so good. They did exactly what i was looking for. Highly recommended for others.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Karen · Married on 09/03/2011

This place is amazing!! My (now)husband and I had a destination wedding at the Iberostar Rose Hall resort, who had recommended HOF Decor. They responded immediately when I contacted them to discuss some ideas. They created lovely tropical bouquets based on an image I had sent them, which came out even better than the picture! We also used their tent services for our outdoor beach reception which was beyond my expectations. It was tall with beautiful string lights lining the roof, beading detail on the sides, lovely draping and a nice dance floor. The quality was remarkable. We truly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! Everything arrived on time. (We were also fortunate enough to have great weather!) We were so grateful for the work they did to fulfill our vision for our big day.
    Karen and Chris

Sent on 05/15/2017

H.O.F. Decor's reply:

Hello Karen and Chris,

It was our pleasure to have created some breathtaking floral arrangements for your special day. Thank you very much to have selected our services and we greatly appreciate the opportunity that we were able to contributed some amazing memories for you and your attending guests.

H.O.F Décor LTD.

Pelumi Agoro · Married on 08/05/2018

Iberostar Rose hall beach August wedding

Awesome team to work with. They were attentive to my request and flexible with changes that I wanted made.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Narissa

Narissa Arjoonsingh · Married on 07/09/2018

Beautiful Destination Wedding in Jamaica

Our wedding ceremony was held on the beach and our reception on a terrace at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach. Our colours were rose gold and blush pink and Bianca and her team from H.O.F. Decor were very helpful, pleasant and professional. They had everything coordinated and set up with the team at Iberostar ( Jade-ann and Vanessa) in a timely manner. I highly recommend H.O.F Decor for your wedding needs. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2018