H&M Beauty Reviews

5 | Sacramento, CA

5 Reviews for H&M Beauty

Grace · Married on 10/22/2011

From the make-up trial to the day of my ceremony, I was so thankful I chose Melissa to do my bridal make-up! She was so down-to-earth, yet her talent shines through her work. She took her time and made sure my look was complete. My dupatta setting was excellent! It looked beautiful in the pictures and it stayed on my head all night. She also did my niece's and mom's make-up and they were very happy with the results! My mom does not wear make-up every day and was very skeptical at first but Melissa put her at ease when she gave her a glamorous yet not over the top look. All I can say is that you will not be disappointed if you book her for your wedding or other formal event! She knows exactly what she's doing. Thank you so much once again, Melissa!

Tilly · Married on 05/14/2011

I found Melissa and Harpreet of H&M Beauty on ProjectWedding.com. From the moment I saw their work I knew I had to work with them. One of the things that immediately caught my attention was their attention to detail and the vivid and crisp colors they attained when doing brides' eye makeup. I did my hair and makeup trial with Melissa - she was very receptive to my hair and makeup ideas. She was professional and very patient. On my wedding day she and Harpreet arrived at my cousin's house to work on me, my bridesmaids and my Mom - they were both well prepared, professional, patient, flexible and personable. The makeup and hair on all of us (6 girls) turned out exceptionally beautiful - I couldn't have been more pleased. I was afraid my makeup would run, but just like Melissa said - it didn't as she used a spray-on sealant which did its job :) Both Melissa and Harpreet are professionals and it shows in their work. I can't wait to book them for a professional makeup lesson. Thanks Melissa and Harpreet for making me and my girls feel and look beyond radiant on my very special day :)

Coty · Married on 05/07/2011

My wedding was a unique one: A Mid-Western bride and a East Indian groom. Harpreet's knowledge of both traditional American and Sikh weddings were key in making our wedding day perfect.

She was able to turn me, a very pale woman born and raised in Ohio, into a stunning Indian bride for a traditional Sikh ceremony. I have received numerous comments on just how Indian I looked! The care and attention to detail that Harpreet put into my look for the ceremony was that of a professional woman with a passion for making brides feel beautiful and calm.

After the ceremony, Harpreet completely redid my look for my traditional American reception with a rock twist. My make-up was smokey and subtle while my hair was big and curly. I mentioned to her that my hair won't hold a curl to which she smiled and said "Watch this!". My hair and make-up were stay-fast the entire evening!

Harpreet is nothing sort of wonderful. She is creative, talented and will accept a challenge with grace and confidence. I will be recommending her!

victoria · Married on 03/15/2010

I was so happy that Melissa, from H&M Beauty, did my makeup on my wedding day! Her professionalism and skill are impeccable. I was so happy with the way my bridal look turned out in my photos. I HIGHLY recommend H&M Beauty to any bride!

Thank you H&M Beauty!

Rena · Married on 01/31/2010

Harpreet and Melissa did a GREAT job doing our make-up and made sure we were happy with the way we looked and felt, would definitely recommend them!