H&H Entertainment Reviews

H&H Entertainment 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing team

We hired H&H for our wedding in Syracuse and we could not be happier with our decision! From the start, Dan and Tim were incredibly responsive and checked in with us regularly throughout the planning process. We had a specific vision when we first spoke and we felt this was perfectly executed on our wedding day by Tim. We had a short list of do-not-plays and must-plays, and just from that, Tim knew exactly what to play the entire night to get everyone on the dance floor! The music selection felt personalized to us and he was an instrumental part of keeping our timeline on track. In addition, we added uplighting which enhanced the beauty of our reception space. Dan and Tim are a joy to work with and we highly recommend their services!

Jamie Labelle · Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

We highly recommend H & H to anyone that is looking for a DJ! We had a great experience from start to finish. Their website was easy to navigate when trying to pick out music and they were more than helpful throughout. The wedding itself was a great time, people danced all night long, and we were told how much everyone enjoyed the music. We are very thankful of them for making our wedding great!

• Janine

Janine · Married on 10/13/2018

The very best!

H & H was hands down the best vendor I worked with to give life to my wedding. They did the ceremony music on top of everything else as well as a photobooth. From the beginning, they were incredible with communication. There was never a delay in getting back to me and I felt like I was in great hands the second I sat down with Dan to discuss everything. They gave me a login to an online portal where I could make my own playlist electronically and provide all details about my wedding party and our timeline/ important songs for first dance, etc. I truly appreciated how adept they were with technology; I discussed DJs with other brides and it sounds like a lot of them were not as up to speed with technology. I felt so comfortable working with Joe and Monika on the night of the wedding - they kept me on track with my timeline and both Joe and Monika were so articulate and fun with my wedding party and guests. I was scooting out the door towards the end of the night and Joe ran after me to give me our photobooth book- I almost cried when he brought this to me. My husband and I adore this creative record of the night and I can’t thank H & H enough for being such perfect professionals! Highly recommend.

H&H Entertainment 8
    H&H Entertainment 15
    H&H Entertainment 16

Matthew · Married on 10/12/2018

Great DJ!!

We are so happy that we chose H&H for our DJ and photo booth! They made the time to meet with us in Rochester in order to accommodate our schedule. Everything was a huge hit at our wedding! We absolutely recommend doing the photo booth! Chris, our photo booth tech, was so kind and helpful. Friends and family were getting pictures with the props all night long. When they weren't getting pictures done, they were on the dance floor, dancing to the music Dan was playing! Dan was awesome to work with and accommodated all of our requests. Thank you everyone from H&H for making our wedding day that much more special!

David Robak · Married on 10/12/2018

The best!

H&H Entertainment will exceed all your expectations. I didn't really know what the standard I should demand of my vendors should be until I met them. As we sat down and talked with Dan the first time, he mentioned that he will call periodically up until our wedding day. These guys WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE, and what type of party you want. We used their DJ and Photo booth services. They're professionalism shows how experienced they are, and they will treat you like you are their favorite customer. The music mix was phenomenal. After we spoke with them, we mentioned that our wedding would be mainly people in their late 20's and beyond. We asked if it would be possible to play lots of 70's, 80's and 90's dance music, and our guests loved it. We made a few requests, but also trusted their judgment to read the crowd and what they wanted. The dance floor was full the whole night. The photo booth was filled with fun props, and they will also customize a photo strip border that fits you and your spouse's personalities. I highly recommend this company, they know what they are doing. They bring the energy you want all night long.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

H&H entertainment was great from start to finish!! Dan was our DJ at our wedding on Saturday, and Chris was our photo booth attendant and they were both great! My new husband and I have heard nothing but great comments from all of our guests and our dance floor was packed all night! They listened to our playlist requests and stuck to what we asked. They supplied microphones when we needed them, and we had a few moments that required attention to detail that went very smoothly! During the planning process, the company was in touch regularly through phone calls, emails, and in person meetings, which were always fun but professional. The photo booth was great, with plenty of props, and we were given a scrapbook with pictures of our guests that had been signed at the end of the night. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time. Pricing was very reasonable, especially given everything they provide (lighting, speakers, mics, etc.) Thank you H&H!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

I danced all night!

If you are looking for a truly one of the kind experience for your wedding, definitely book with H&H. They are the best! We had Dan at our wedding and he has been amazing from the first day that we booked with him. He spent time with us and made sure that any questions we had were answered so our day would run as smoothly as possible (& it did!) Everyone loved the music selections from the beginning of the night to the end & the dance floor was never empty! Everyone loved the photo booth & we had a great time looking over the photos at the end of the night from everyone. The up lighting brought together the colors from out wedding and made the room look perfect. I will definitely be booking with them again for an future events that I have!

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Hiring H&H Entertainment for our reception was seriously the best decision we made! Saying that Dan kept everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor for 4 straight hours is not even an exaggeration....our dance floor was packed, and Dan played a huge part in that. We were SO happy that we decided to go with H&H Entertainment, and would do it again in a heartbeat!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Team! So much fun!

H&H was the best choice we made for our wedding day. We met the team at a bridal show and just knew it was going to be a good fit! Dan, Tim, and Steve were amazing to work with and went above and beyond for us and our special day. Tim kept everyone on the dance floor until the night came to an end. The night was going SO well, we ended up extending the time to keep the party going! He was also so attentive to my groom and I. He made sure we were having a good time and even asked if we needed more drinks or another slice a cake! Steve manned the photo booth and even joined in on the fun with our wedding guests! The photo booth was a HUGE hit! This team makes sure they get to know you and make sure you get what you want for your special day. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding dreams come true. People STILL rave about how awesome and fun the day and night was. I would recommend these guys to everyone and anyone!

H&H Entertainment 17

Kyleen · Married on 09/21/2018

We hired H&H Entertainment for our wedding 9/21 at Pearl Street in Buffalo! They were absolutely amazing! My husband and I are so happy we decided to go with them! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how fun it was. After the night was over they hand you a book with all the photo booth strips throughout the night, once we got back to our hotel room we went though it and could not stop laughing! We showed all our fiends the next day! They went above and beyond to make our day that much more special! We will be able to cherish this book forever! I reccomend everyone choosing a photo booth for their big day. I can't thank them enough! -Mr&Mrs.Young

Thomas · Married on 09/08/2018

Eric was great. Kept everyone on the dance floor and accommodated all our requests. The DJ makes the night so don’t try to cut costs. Use a professional. Also we did the photo booth as favors and they also provided us with a book of copies of everyone’s photo with what they wrote underneath. Pretty great.

Mary · Married on 09/02/2018

Dan and the staff of H&H are amazing!!!! The customer service is outstanding and are there every step of the way throughout the entire planning process! As far as the wedding itself, they totally out did themselves! They kept the party going until the very end! Words cannot express how amazing these guys were! They are truly the best around! Thank you H&H for making my wedding that much better!

Carly Barron · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible

They are amazing! I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

H&H rocked our wedding! They kept us on track with meetings leading up to the big day, their easy to use website made requesting songs as we thought of them months ahead of time a breeze, and they we’re clutch in keeping the party going the midst of a surprise torrential downpour (outside wedding).
    Pro tip: uplighting is SO worth it, and everyone loves a photobooth!!!

Kristen & Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

I looked at so many DJ’s prior to booking H&H and I am so glad we chose them! They were the only vendor we had that someone from the team called us periodically just to say hi, how things are going and basically if we had any questions or concerns to let them know. It wasn’t the annoying type of call either, it was quick, to the point and just to check in. From then on I knew we picked ourselves a great DJ company. When it was time to meet and sit down with Dan to go over everything I already had my form filled out so the meeting went super quick and he said this I was on top of everything lol. We also booked the photo booth and he went through all the different options of backdrops, and the two different photo booth styles they offer. Everything was so easy, well maybe, it’s hard to choose when you see one and say yep that’s the backdrop then he goes on to show you something different and well…yeah that’s the next favorite lol Thankfully there weren’t a lot to choose from haha. We were pretty simple when it came down to our “must play list” and the “don’t play list”. Wedding day: Awesome! From start to finish not a single issue. Photo booth was a huge hit, the kids got a kick out of it and loved it and Jessica who was there to run it was great. Dan came around often to ask how it was going and if we needed anything. A couple of my bridesmaids asked about certain songs and I mentioned that I had them on the do not play list, well they went up to request them to be played and was told “Dan told me he will play as long as he doesn’t get in trouble by the brides” lol No trouble here haha. Don’t look any further for a wedding DJ, H&H is hands down the best one out there, you won’t be disappointed!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I would highly recommend H & H to be your vendor for your wedding for DJ and photo booth services! They are absolutely amazing, and know how to deliever great customer service! Dan the owner, is amazing to work with. He was very prompt in responding to my emails within hours. He was also very personable ans easy to talk to. The company would check on you throughout your event planning as well. They have a great online portal that helps you pick songs, and even gives you suggestions!

Tim our DJ, was incredible! He kept the dance floor hopping all night, and was so attentive! He had very high energy, which is what we wanted! Tim even offered to get me a beverage during the reception, which just shows how much they care about their customers! H&H also custom designs your photo-strip, which was great! We were very happy with the photo booth, and quality of the photos. I can’t say enough how wonderful it was to work with H & H. They kept things organized, accommodated our requests, and kept planning stress free for us! I would highly reccomend them!!

Elissa · Married on 08/05/2018

H&H came recommended to us by our photographer and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. Tim was our DJ and he kept the party going all night! He read our crowd perfectly, and everyone had such a blast. He also made the recommendation of changing the dance floor location because he thought it would attract more dancers, which worked even better than we thought. He went above and beyond by constantly checking in with my husband and I to make sure we were okay, he even offered to get us drinks if we needed them! Honestly, he felt to us as more of a friend throughout the entire night rather than someone we hired. We’re so glad we got someone so fun and caring, and couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much, Tim!

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful hidden gem!

All members of H&H Entertainment were absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. NOT to mention ...completely AFFORDABLE. We used H&H Entertainment for my sisters wedding in January and again for my own just recently on 8/4/18. The willingness to work with you and provide the best service they could was what I liked best. Everything I had asked for came to light and even better than I would have expected. If I ever have any other events that require a DJ H&H Entertainment will be my first call without a doubt. I would recommend EVERYONE use them for their event/wedding. Absolutely a blast to work with and have at our special day.

Mollie · Married on 07/29/2018

From the very first e-mail, Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with! Me and my husband live abroad and Dan was even willing to Skype us very early in the morning to accommodate our schedule. Out of all the vendors of our wedding night, the DJ and photobooth were certainly the most raved about. The dance floor was packed all night, and the photobooth was a huge success. I didn't have to worry for a second about anything going wrong when it came to music. Not to mention, Dan helped us make a mix tape for our choreographed first dance- which turned out amazing. If you are going to book a DJ for a Buffalo wedding - I would highly recommend H&H Entertainment. Dan and his team couldn't have been more accommodating and were truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2018

H&H Entertainment's reply:

Mollie & Simon,

LOVE you both! You and your families couldn't have been more of a pleasure to work with and your party was off the hook, especially that last 20 minutes where the entire dancefloor was just jumping around to the music. We didn't want your night to end and are so happy we got to be a part of your day! We wish you both the absolute best in your married future and thank you so so much for taking the time to write such nice things about our team!

Pamela · Married on 07/29/2018

Dan was a total pleasure to work with!! Planning a wedding where the bride and groom live abroad could have been challenging, but Dan made it easy. He was knowledgeable, flexible, and above all wanted the wedding to flow exactly as we wanted. His demeanor and responsiveness the night of the wedding could not have been better! And at the end of the night he happily took a final group picture, which captured the joy of the wedding and guests perfectly. I would recommend Dan and the H&H team to anyone!!!
    Pam Snyder

Christie · Married on 07/07/2018

The team at H & H were absolutely outstanding and we are so glad we hired them for our wedding! We worked with Dan behind the scenes who was so patient and paid so close attention to detail to make sure all the plans were set and perfect (and met with us numerous times!). Joe was our DJ for the day and he was amazing at covering the music for our ceremony and reception. He knew how to read the room and keep the party going all night. Both Dan and Joe were so professional, kind, approachable, and talented and we highly recommend them for anyone who needs a DJ! Thank you again, guys!!!! You helped make our big day perfect!

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Stop looking for a wedding DJ. Seriously. You do not need to go any further than the team at H&H Entertainment. From the get-go, Dan was phenomenal to talk to and work with. They make an effort to meet in person so that they can get a feel for their client's personalities and know exactly what kind of vibe their wedding/reception will have. Through the planning period, someone from the H&H team will call and check in to make sure all of your planning is going well and see if you have any questions - it doesn't even have to be music related! They seriously want to make sure that your day is everything that you want it to be. Right down to the wire, Dan was there to process all of my picky requests, offer song choice advice, and deal with my long "must-play" lists. For our big day, DJ Tim delivered and kept the party going. When he wasn't playing great song after song, he was checking in on my husband and I making sure everything was okay - and by everything I mean what songs did we still need to hear and if we needed another beer...! Tim made sure to play any of the dedications we had and went the extra mile to talk to ask my parents how long they had been married so he could announce it after their song was played.
    I seriously cannot rave enough about how wonderful H&H was to work with, and highly recommend them to everyone!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

Nick and the guys at H & H are top notch. They are the guys that people getting married now, need for their weddings! Not only are they super professional and do their jobs as DJs well, they are down to earth personable guys who are easy to talk to and get along with. They are so well organized with their website and before the Wedding paper work, we had nothing to worry about. The night of Nick did such a good job putting up with requests from our family and friends. They have great music style and know how to keep a room partying. I didn’t want the night to end. Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2018

Tim, Dan and the rest of the H&H gang are amazing! From the moment we met Dan, I knew we were in good hands. They're personable, down-to-earth and so much fun. I've had the pleasure of getting to know the team both personally and professionally and they truly care about each and every couple they work with. I recommend them to everyone!

Tim did an amazing job at our wedding, keeping the dance floor full and constantly checking in on us to see if we needed anything. Thank you again for everything, we can't wait to party with you guys again soon ;)