H&H Entertainment Reviews

H&H Entertainment 7
  • Sara

Sara Howard · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Fantastic!

We had Dan and Chris as our DJ's and they were fantastic! We knew finding a DJ was going to be difficult because we had an older crowd at the wedding but the moment we met Dan, we knew we had to hire him! We loved the portal and being able to choose the songs that were played. We also loved how Dan made sure all of our questions were answered. The day of the wedding, he took control and we are so appreciative! He made sure the photographers and event staff were all on the same page and he also was so helpful in making our night perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend H&H Entertainment!! Thank you Dan and Chris!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Elise Rich · Married on 09/14/2019

Responsive and Accommodating

I hired H&H entertainment for a work event that I planned, and they were so easy to work with from start to finish! They were happy to work with us on all our special requests from specific playlists, to specific speaker and microphone needs for our outdoor event. They were also very responsive via email which is always a plus! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kimberly Mcdonald · Married on 08/31/2019

My wedding

H&H entertainment was the greatest company to hire an event for. My wedding day was perfect because of them! The staff was incredible and always made sure that things were going smoothly and that we were happy. I couldn’t ask for better staff! I highly recommend them for any event you are planning!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2019

So Much Fun!

We used H&H for our wedding! From planning to the day of the wedding they made everything easy and so much fun! We had a blast at our wedding. Our DJ Nate was great and so was our photobooth attendant Brian! I would recommend them to anyone and am so glad we chose them! Thank you H&H!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Mcelligott · Married on 08/17/2019

Nothing short of amazing

From the very first meeting H&H was there to help & make sure our wedding was the absolute best! Even on our wedding night Tim went above & beyond by making sure we were taken care of & didn’t need anything. The dance floor was packed all night long as well. Shirley kept the flow of the photo booth going all night & had the entire book full of pictures by the end of it. If you’re looking for a DJ for any event, we would highly recommend H&H. 10/5 stars earned.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan · Married on 08/10/2019

Great DJ service!

H&H and Dan were great to work with! The customer service was outstanding and they were always prompt with communication. The website portal they have is also very useful for organizing the songs you want played. The DJ at our wedding was very nice and read the room well. He was also receptive to guest requests when possible. He managed to get about 15 extra minutes in at the end of the night to play all the songs we wanted. H&H is great at what they do!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hi Brendan,
    Thanks so much for your kind words about working with our team! We're so glad everything from our planning process and tools to DJ Nate's performance made for a stress free and fun night! Also, Nate mentioned, he didn't want the party to end & that you guys picked some great tunes so that's why he rocked for an extra 15 with you and your party! Again, thanks so much for the kind words, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and thanks again for allowing us to be part of your night!

Kaitlynn W · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

We used H&H for both our DJ and photo booth, and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! We were contacted throughout the wedding planning process by H&H just to check in and see how the planning was going. When we had our final meeting with H&H they had song suggestions for events during the night that we hadn’t even thought of. H&H also designed custom photo booth strips for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night during our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth and props too! Needless to say H&H did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing & Perfect

Joe was an awesome DJ for my wedding. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. He was available whenever needed and super accommodating to anything we (bride & groom) needed. He played music that everyone loved and family members continue to compliment how good of a DJ he was. Megan was awesome for the photo booth too. Super patient with everyone and always there to help. Dan was always very responsive in emails and Tim was awesome to work with in the office as well. H&H was an amazing team to work with and I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Futuremrsk

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2019

Danced our butts off!!!

We hired H and H for our 8/9/19 wedding. Dan and his crew were so easy going and wonderful to work with! We hired them to do our ceremony and reception. Their online portal was awesome to use to keep everything organized in one place. Everything was fantastic!!! We had Tim, and he was so much fun to work with! He guided us through the events of the night, and listened to all of our song choices and made recommendations when we weren't sure. He kept everything moving for the ceremony and reception, kept the dance floor packed, and we couldnt have asked for a better DJ! Our guests are still complimenting us on how much fun they had at the wedding, and how they enjoyed everything from the ceremony to the last song of the night!

Thank you H and H for helping to make our wedding the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! We had so much fun, and you all made the process so easy!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/20/2019

Our guests only left the floor to eat!

Tim was great to work with. Super easy going and totally got the direction we wanted to go with for our day. We wanted everyone dancing all night and H&H delivered! We are so happy we chose to work with the H&H team and would absolutely recommend their services. In addition to djing great music they provided our uplights and custom wall monogram.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sarah Doud · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to pick H&H Entertainment as our DJ service. Tim was the best! Right from the beginning, it was obvious that this company places the highest level of importance on customer service and satisfaction.Tim was very personable and easy to work with. He walked us through the client portal that they use and showed us that we could pick and choose the songs that we did and did not want played at the wedding. This system was super convenient and allowed us to create a customized playlist.

On the day of the wedding, Tim was so helpful throughout the entire night. He would let us know when things were going to happen, such as the cake cutting, first dance, etc., and led us through the events of the night. Tim would periodically come up to us and ask how we were doing and if we needed anything, like drinks or cake, and then ask if there's anything specific that we wanted him to play next. We had no idea that Tim was going to be so committed to making our wedding experience so special, and for him to offer to get us anything and making sure we were having a good time really put the quality of his services over the top. His ability to read the crowd was impeccable, and he did not have an off song choice the entire night. My wedding guests loved him, and he kept the energy up and the party going strong for the whole reception. Tim was the perfect DJ, and we would highly recommend him and H&H Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun, professional, and skilled DJ. Thanks for making our night absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect experience

Tim was the DJ for our wedding and hiring him was up there with some of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was down to earth, attentive, and awesome at keeping things moving smoothly and without a hitch! I felt like we were in great hands from the very beginning with the communication throughout the planning process with him and Dan. I never felt like I was bothering them when I asked a million questions and I always got super prompt responses. Tim was receptive to all our ideas and played everything we wanted perfectly. He was the perfect balance of keeping the party going and moving without being cheesy at all (like some wedding DJs can be). He checked on us regularly throughout the night and made sure we were happy and had everything we needed, which as far as I’m concerned is above and beyond what I would normally expect from a DJ. He communicated well with our other vendor and I felt like we were in such good hands all day. I’ll never forget how he ended the night with THREE “last” songs. I kept bracing myself for one favorite to be the last, and then the next, that by the actual last last song I think my husband and I both just thought we were dreaming. Our wedding day was perfect and I know we owe so much of that to the wonderful job Tim did for us. Thank you so much Tim!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    H&H Entertainment 8
    H&H Entertainment 9

Muriel · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfection!

AMAZING! I can't say enough about Dan and the entire H&H Entertainment team! They were wonderful to work with. The dance floor was full of people dancing from start to finish, no one ever wanted to leave the room because there was always great music to dance to. Not only was the music perfect, but Dan was so attentive and thoughtful throughout the entire night! He kept us on schedule (in a way that calming and not at all stressful!), checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to see if there were any songs we wanted to here, he even found time to go and get us our drinks when we noticed ours were gone. It was truly amazing! I would recommend H&H Entertainment over and over again! Our wedding day was the best night of our lives and we thank Dan and the team for this.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lena · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful experience

From start to finish, working with Dan & Tim was an absolutely wonderful experience. Dan was SUPER helpful, responded quickly to calls and emails, and was very flexible. He took the time to contact us to discuss details for the wedding and was very accommodating to our requests. We were especially blown away by how quickly he created our wedding document and how easy he made the whole process. On the evening of the wedding, DJ Tim was absolutely wonderful. He frequently checked on us to make sure we were comfortable and even got us drinks! I could continue with many many many more examples of how Tim made our evening absolutely perfect, but I'll spare you all the details. We really cannot stress how wonderful of an experience it was working with H&H Entertainment. Bottom line - if you are looking for professional, fun, and top-notch DJs, look no further!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

They made the night, as everyone was dancing! He made all the important announcements, and consulted my Husband and myself all night when things were about to happen and what we needed to do!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for the kind words about Joe's performance at your wedding! You guys were so sweet and fun to plan and party with and we wish you the happiest lifetime together!

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceeded ALL our expectations!

The first time we met with Tim, we felt so welcomed and comfortable. Tim was extremely professional, personable and made the process smooth and most importantly – fun! He made it an easy decision for us to say YES to booking with H&H. Throughout the year, Dan and/or Tim would follow up with us to ask how our planning was going and to see if we had any questions. Their online portal made everything seamless. We had so much fun listening to song clips and deciding what we wanted as must plays, play if possible, etc. When it came to our wedding day, Tim went absolutely above and beyond all our expectations. When we were taking newlywed pictures after our ceremony, Tim brought us water and asked us for our drink of choice. From then on, we literally NEVER went without a drink in our hands. He checked in on us to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Towards the end of the night, Tim even asked us if there were any songs we wanted to hear. He even played an extra song at the end of the night when we all yelled encore! Since our wedding, our guests have been so complimentary of the music and have said how much fun they had dancing! If you’re thinking of booking H&H Entertainment, do not hesitate to do so. From the planning process to our wedding day, everything was easy, seamless and SO much fun! I can’t say enough about these guys. Tim and Dan, we can’t thank you both enough!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ Service

We had the pleasure of having H&H Entertainment for our Wedding in June of this year and we would not have traded for any other DJ company. Dan was our DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal. He kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the entirety of the night and maintained our requests to a T. He was energetic and fun keeping the party entertained without missing a beat. We had multiple attendants tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been too and a large portion of that was because of having a great DJ service!
    We planned the entire wedding from out of town and H&H was very good at keeping in touch with us and keeping us updated throughout the planning process. We would HIGHLY recommend this DJ company to anyone who is having a wedding in their servicing area!
    Thank you again H&H and Dan for a wonderful wedding! We are so happy that you were able to give us the wedding of our dreams :)

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Adara

Adara · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing DJ’s

H&H was incredible to work with from the very beginning of our planning process. From our first meeting they were there to answer any questions we had and make very helpful suggestions along the way! They checked in on us multiple times to see if they could help with anything and see how planning was going which was so kind. I would 100% book them for all future events, and recommend them to all our family and friends. They made our wedding day beyond special and we are so thankful for Dan and his team!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Nadrowski · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING No other words to use!!!!

We loved them!!!! They have become family

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Shawn Marie

Shawn Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

The best dj

H&H was the BEST! Working with them was incredible. The team is really amazing and it is so clear that they love what they do. I will always recommend them to ANYONE getting married!!!!!

Throughout the wedding planning process, they helped make our lives so much easier. Tim would call and check in to see how things were going or if I needed any help. A few times throughout hiring other vendors, he gave me recommendations on who he had worked with in the past. From photographers and videographers to florists, they had vendor recommendations to help us out.

Tim did a really great job of making planning the music easy. I struggled to pick a few songs (cake cutting, end of the night song, etc) and he told us some popular ones and gave us recommendations he thought would fit us.

When it came to our big day, Tim was so much more than our DJ. He checked in with us throughout the day to make sure my husband and I were having the best time. He always made sure our glasses were full and we were able to enjoy every minute of the day. He did the same for my bridal party as well. We also rented the photo booth and we got a book of a bunch of pictures taken by our guests at the wedding, with notes from the guests. It is something I will cherish forever.

And most importantly, Tim is an incredible DJ. My guests had so much fun on the dance floor all night. He knew exactly what to play to get even my parents friends and my grandparents dancing. Not only is he good at his job, but he is passionate and cares about the weddings he works.

Thanks again Tim and everyone at H&H for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Ah-mazing!!!

Tim was our DJ and he was amazing from beginning to end! I loved their online portal, it was so easy to get started early and change as we went along. They were also very kind and checked in every 3-4 months just to see how planning was going! Our in person meeting was wonderful and I felt like Tim really understood what we wanted and put us at ease. The day of, him and Chris were our DJ’s and they rocked the house! Everyone had so much fun and they even periodically checked in on us to see if we needed anything- such sweet guys!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amanda,

Thanks so much for this review and these kind words! You guys were incredible, your crowd was insane and we LOVED every minute of working alongside you guys to create a beautiful evening. On top of that, thank you for all your kind words about our work and coordination before your big day! There is so much that goes into the night that people don't see, but we are so happy you enjoyed every step of the process with us! We wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness and thanks for allowing us to be part of your day!

Jackquilin · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Time!

Tim was great! Very accommodating, always checking to make sure we had everything we needed! We were on the dance floor all night, I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    H&H Entertainment 10

Jen Catherine Feuerstein · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful for Bat Mitzvah

Had a wonderful experience with DJ Nathan playing awesome music & Megan coordinating a fun open air photo booth at our daughter’s bat mitzvah celebration. Daniel was fantastic to work with and very responsive to our requests! Our guests really enjoyed the party so we would absolutely recommend this as a highly professional and affordable DJ service!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJs in the Business!

Dan, DJ Tim and the entire H&H Entertainment team were an absolute dream to work with. With my husband and I no longer being located in upstate New York but our wedding being in Buffalo, Dan seamlessly communicated with us via email and skype meetings. Dan is so knowledgable and really made me feel assured that we were going to be well taken care of on our big day - and DJ Tim exceeded all expectations! Tim not only kept the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night, he also made sure my husband and I got to try some of the passed appetizers by having plates of them provided in the room we were preparing in. He also checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we had a drink in hand and that we were having a good time. Multiple guests told me that they had never been to a wedding with a dance floor so packed and packed all night like it was at ours. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with H&H Entertainment! Book them for your event and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJs!!!

Dan and Chris were amazing! Everyone raved about how amazing the music and lighting at our wedding was, and how fun the open photobooth was! From the beginning, Dan H has helped up stay on track and plan an awesome wedding! Their online portal made our planning seamless and they even called us every few months to help us find other vendors/make sure we were still on track with our planning. It felt like H&H genuinely cared about us and made us feel like our wedding was super important to them. They did a fantastic job and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/12/2019