Gypsy Blooms Reviews

Gypsy Blooms 5
Gypsy Blooms 6
Gypsy Blooms 7

Elena · Married on 09/08/2018

I can not say enough on how amazing and beautiful my florals came out!! Mary’s attention to detail and inspiration was absolutely magical! She has stunning taste and really takes the time to make sure she gets your vision and style!! Her florals were a huge hit at our wedding and made absolutely stunning pictures and our special day so memorable!!!!

Thank you so much Mary we absolutely love you!!!

Gypsy Blooms 8
    Gypsy Blooms 13
    Gypsy Blooms 14
    Gypsy Blooms 15

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

My flowers and venue decor were spectacular! They more than exceeded my expectations. The decorations on the wedding arbor made for a low-tech photo booth because everyone wanted their picture in front of it! The tables were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was the perfect size, and I am so grateful for everything! I gave her pictures of everything I wanted, and she made it come to life.

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Mary was so easy to work with and immediately understood my vision for the wedding. She was flexible and understanding of our budget, giving us recommendations on how we could make it work given time of year, venue and financial constraints. She was very communicative even letting us know when things changed (due to availability and hurricanes!). She was always calm and helpful, without being pushy. I got tons of compliments on the day for all our beautiful bouquets and arrangements and it was one of the highlights as I walked into the chapel (besides the groom of course �) Definitely recommend Mary and her fabulous work!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Gypsy Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie!! Congratulations to you and Ian.

Haley · Married on 07/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with Mary! My bouquet was my favorite part of the day. It was so beautiful and matched all the other pieces perfectly. I highly recommend!

April · Married on 04/30/2016

My (now) husband had to talk me into flowers, I felt that it was an unnecessary expense. But the minute I met Mary I knew she would give me something that would make the cost worth it. The bouquet she created for me was exquisite, it was exactly how I envisioned it. We left for the honeymoon the next day and I was disappoint to leave my flowers with someone else because I wanted to enjoy them forever! It was soooo beautiful. The bridesmaids flowers and the centerpieces were beautiful too! THANK YOU!! I will go to you for any flower needs now!

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2015

Where do I begin? From the beginning, Mary has been an absolute joy to work with. I had sent her inspiration from my rustic elegance Marsala themed wedding, and was particular about how I wanted everything to look, and she brought my visions to life! Even when I had requested some last minute changes, she was able to deliver. She also worked with our limited budget by substituting some flowers, but she did not compromise the look and quality of the arrangements. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

Mary did an amazing job. We got married outside on family property, and she drove out 20 minutes away to see the property to discuss her plans for decorating it for our wedding. She had so many ideas for every part of the property from the gazebo to the trees to the barn and tent. She was even better than we imagined and turned the farm into a beautiful garden wedding. We had so many guests compliment how beautiful everything looked. It was perfect! She is so sweet and easy to work with, and has very reasonable prices. You can also work with her to decide what you want her to do and not do to tailor the plan to what you want/can afford. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a beautiful wedding or event around the Kingwood area.

Marika · Married on 10/09/2015

Very beautiful, talented and creative. Love it!

Cara · Married on 07/11/2015

Mary with Gypsy Blooms is INCREDIBLE! Her flowers were just what I wanted and they were absolutely gorgeous.
    I don't know much about the names of flowers, but I am definitely a person who knows what I DON'T like. I told Mary the color palette I had in mind, but I wasn't sure how to tell her exactly what I wanted. Mary made my imagination come to life. The sanctuary was beautiful, the reception was like a dream, but the bouquets were what I thought were the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen (especially my bouquet).
    Not only were Mary's flowers beautiful, but Mary herself is very professional, flexible with your schedule, extremely kind, and the best person to work with.
    Because Mary and her lovely assistant, Heather, were so great to work with, they eventually became my day-of-wedding planners. Everything ran so smoothly and everyone had a great time. If there was a problem, we certainly didn't know about it.

If you are looking to have the most beautiful flowers in the wedding of your dreams, call Mary with Gypsy Blooms. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Gypsy Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Cara! Your wedding was so very special, I was honored to be a part of it!

Mellisa · Married on 06/20/2015

Mary, the owner/designer of Gypsy Blooms, has been an amazing lady to work with. She is a great listener, always pleasant, thoughtful and calm. We got many, many compliments on the wedding flowers. She was very creative regarding our budget--she loaned us many of her containers and allowed us to provide some of our own (some very personal vases, for example). I highly recommend Mary and Gypsy Blooms. It was a wonderful experience working with her.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Thank you, Mellisa!

Gypsy Blooms created such a beautiful crown for my niece. My wife and I wanted to gift this to her. she provided Gypsy Blooms some pictures of what she was interested in and we sent pictures of the bride (who lives out of town) and Gypsy Blooms was able to create a beautiful one-of-a-kind crown that perfectly matched her and the vision she had.

As we had to travel with the crown Gypsy Blooms professionally packaged it to ensure it would stay fresh and cold and it looked great at the wedding. She also sent extra wiring and instructions on how to expand the size if needed since the bride was never able to make it to Houston for a fitting. My wife and I really appreciated this extra touch. They were so professional. I would definitely use them again.

Liz · Married on 03/08/2014

Gypsy Blooms was a breeze to work with and did a beautiful job! Mary met with me months ahead of the wedding to get an idea of what I was looking for. We shared photos and ideas through Pinterest and email. There never was any rush or stress when working with Mary which is so important when planning a wedding or big event.

The flowers at the church and reception venue turned out exactly as I had hoped. Everything was beautiful! I have recommended Gypsy Blooms to other friends and they also have been very pleased with their work!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Thanks so much, Liz!

John · event on: 07/26/2014

Mary @gypsy blooms was extremely professional and easy to work with! Made my parents' anniversary very stylish. Very highly recommend Gypsy Blooms for any kind of special event.