11 Reviews for Gypc Girl Photography

Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Prints (1)
11 Gypc Girl Photography Reviews

Gypc Girl Photography did such an amazing job! I will say I can be very picky and I like a unique look, and I used them for both a personal shoot and my wedding photos. They did a great job capturing attractive angles and fun shots, and the quality and clarity of the photos were phenomenal. I was going for a Boho theme for an outdoor wedding, and I can honestly say, the whole vibe and theme was captured better than I could have hoped for. They were very willing to work with me and explore ideas and suggestions to get to my vision until I was more than satisfied. Their attention to detail really made feel valued and special starting from the first time we met, all the way through receiving the pictures. I would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aubre was always available any time I need to ask her questions or needed her guidance on anything. She had great ideas and guided me on how to pose during every photoshoot. I was beyond pleased with all my wedding photos and how she captured every moment I wanted and way more! I would absolutely recommend you hire Aubre to do your wedding photos, or any photos at all!

Profile Picture User7466259, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was pretty nervous to get Boudoir photos done, but Aubre was professional and friendly. I'm not photogenic at all, nor do I like to get pictures taken in general, but she put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. I actually had fun doing this photo shoot :) I was surprised by how many awesome pictures I ended up with too. She really does great work!

She came highly recommended by a friend of mine who used her for engagement and maternity photos. Beautiful pics!!!!

Will definitely use Gypc Girl Photography in the future. Thanks Aubre :)

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aubre did an amazing job photographing our wedding this autumn. It was important for us to connect with our photographer on a personal level. Aubre was always friendly, down-to-earth, professional, and fun to work with - we felt completely at ease through the whole planning process. She took the time to meet with us several times before the wedding to discuss our vision and timeline. As the only photographer, I was impressed with her ability to capture so many different moments throughout the day. We also received glowing compliments from guests on how beautiful the photos turned out. Would highly recommend Aubre to be your photographer for your next event!

Profile Picture Alice, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Like many other couples, we ended up going to the Austin Wedding Show at Palmer Auditorium. We went around and talked to a lot of vendors about each and every part of the wedding. The only vendor we got a really good vibe from was Aubre and her Gypc Girl Photography company. She was personable, friendly and accommodating. She asked us prior to our special day if there was any special shots, any special people or any special things we wanted. Our wedding was held in Horseshoe Bay and she had no issues driving out there and taking shots of everything. After everything was over, she created a website for us and uploaded the pictures and overnighted the USB drive with all of the edited color and black and white photos. We couldn't be more happy with the job that Aubre did to capture our special day and would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!!!

Profile Picture Chris and Lisa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aubré is a great photographer and person! She was there to answer any questions I had and arrived early to our wedding, started shooting right away and got some beautiful, wonderful shots. We were blown away by what she produced. And she got our photos to us quickly and in the cutest little box and hard drive with a hand written note. She is lovely. Blessed to call her our friend.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall, our experience with Aubre was phenomenal! Aubre clearly has a lot of wedding photography experience. On the day of the wedding, we did not have to direct her at all. When she got there, she went straight into action getting a myriad of shots we requested plus many great photos we would have never thought to request. She definitely knows her way around weddings and how to position herself to get great shots while remaining unobtrusive. With how stressful a wedding day can be, it was amazing to trust and rely on Aubre's professionalism and experience in documenting our special day. Her personable and friendly demeanor also helped taking posed photos fun.

Turnaround on the photos was much quicker than we anticipated. We had the digital photos from our engagement shoot within a week and the photos from our ceremony within two weeks. Considering the sheer amount of photos that were processed, we're very impressed at the speed and quality.

Of course, one major consideration when shopping for wedding vendors is value. Aubre excelled here. After shopping around and getting estimates from several different photographers, we found Aubre's services to be a terrific and very competitive value.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

GypcGirl Photography was everything and more than expected. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture all the great memories of my wedding.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints

Aubre knows what she's doing! She worked with us the entire time, and when we had no idea what kind of photos we wanted, she directed us. She was very professional and got everything done in a very timely manner. From end to beginning, she was there.

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images
4.7

Aubre was awesome and very responsive. She got back to me right away and was very accomadating when I needed to change the photo shoot date to another week and turned the photos around within a week. she made me feel very comfortable, I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/29/17, 1 Review