Gustavo Tessaro Photography Reviews

87 | Monroe, CT

87 Reviews for Gustavo Tessaro Photography

Maria · Married on 06/27/2015

Gustavo Tessaro um excelente profissional , muito competente ,atencioso com uma dedicação excelente e tem uma assistente maravilhosa sua esposa Thielly !! obrigado pelo carinho com minha familia , vcs sempre vai estar em nossas vidas , vcs sao profissionais e grandes amigos , sempre tera minha indicacao , obrigado por tudo que Deus de muitas sabedorias para vcs sempre!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Natalia · Married on 01/10/2015

Gustavo and his team were great! Since day one he was always there to answer my questions! Wouldn't reccomend any photographer but him!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Natalia · Married on 01/10/2015

Gustavo was an amazing photographer at my weeding, bringing all my ideas to reality and giving my wedding pictures an extra touch. He is super professional and understands about all the craziness the brides go through. Couldn't be any happier with my pictures and wouldn't have anyone else but him do the job again.

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • O

Osmanda · Married on 12/20/2014

Gustavo is an amazing photographer, very professional with his wife Thielly they can make a perfect job.
    He takes pictures that go beyond expectation. I highly recommend him.

Gustavo and Thielly you are the best!!!! Thanks so much for the amazing pictures :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kate · Married on 10/18/2014

If you are considering hiring Gustavo for your wedding, you don't need to look any further.
    Gustavo listened to what we wanted from our wedding pictures and effortlessly turned our visions into reality. He created the vision that we wanted without needing constant direction, which is a big relief for stressed out brides!
    Throughout the entire wedding, he and his wife created the most comfortable situations for picture-taking and effortlessly captured moments that even we had missed.
    I cannot say enough good things about Gustavo and his beautiful photography.
    I would recommend him to my family, closest friends, etc for ANY type of event.
    He will make you feel beautiful, at home, comfortable, and at ease for your entire event.
    Gustavo goes above and beyond, and we are SO lucky to have had him as our photographer.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Diana · Married on 08/30/2014

We were so lucky to find Gustavo & Nethielly, they made everything so simple and easy. I'm no somebody who like to pose for pictures but Gustavo made me feel at ease from the beginning and my picture came out beautiful just like I ambitioned them to be. I will definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rosa · Married on 06/14/2014

We couldn't be more than happy with our photos, Gustavo and Nethy did an amazing job, I highly recommend them for your wedding day, very talent, perfect shots,

Sent on 01/23/2015

Mirlene · Married on 05/03/2014

I'm so thankful with Gustavo tessaro photography.He's super professional responsible, flexible and that more important thing your value it's perfect .I had all my beautiful pictures with the best price.Gustavo tessaro photography make my day Gorgeous.... Thank you very much Gustavo .:-)

Sent on 02/05/2015

Patricia · Married on 07/03/2013

What can I say about Gustavo? Gustavo is amazing, he's a great professional and he loves what he does. The first time I had him taken pictures for me was for my engagement and I was in love with the pictures and after that I have pictures done with him every year. He's very dedicated and fun, he made my husband, I and my boys so comfortable while taking the pictures. I truly recommend his work. Thank you so much Gustavo for everything.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Buck · Married on 07/03/2013

My wife and I had a couple of options but when we saw Gustavo's work we knew he was the one. His work is absolutely amazing and we are so happy we picked him for our special day. Every time my wife and I look at our wedding pictures we smile and it feels like we are still living the moment. Him and his staff are amazing and very professionals, we had a great time with them. I definitely recommend his work. Thank you Gustavo

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Juliana and Igor photographed our wedding and I can honestly say that every shot captures a mood and not just a moment in time. The details you really want to know: wedding preview photos received 9 days after the wedding day, entire wedding album received 31 days after. Gustavo predicts this will usually take 30-45 days, so we were very lucky to receive them so quickly! We feel so fortunate to have found Gustavo Tessaro Photography after searching all the reviews and websites we could. We ended up with 902 photos with 2 photographers which is a LOT. We consider ourselves to be not very photogenic people and our photographers managed to get so many wonderful shots that will be loved for years to come. Thanks! I would certainly recommend Gustavo and his crew to photograph your wedding. They are very professional and patient with people facing one of the most busy days of their lives :)

Sent on 08/19/2018