Gustavo Tessaro Photography Reviews

87 | Monroe, CT

87 Reviews for Gustavo Tessaro Photography

Luana · Married on 09/25/2016

He made a such good job on our wedding .
    Gustavo is the best.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gustavo Tessaro Photography's reply:

thank you, I had a blast on your wedding day, as well on the Trash the dress, :)

Naiara · Married on 09/17/2016

We are very thankful for the incredible job of Gustavo Tessaro photographer and his team. We had a wonderful experiences at our save the date and wedding day. His dedication and passion for what he does turn his job into one of the best photographers. I would highly recommend him !!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Gustavo Tessaro Photography's reply:

I had the pleasure to photograph you guys, the wedding was amazing, and the pictures looks stunning , thank you so much :)

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

My bridesmaid gifted me with the phothbooth for my wedding . What an amazing idea !! GTP staff are the best !! So much for our guests love it , from the shiny background to the funny props , everything was amazing , the album with all the pics are also an incredible idea . My guests deff enjoyed every single trip to the phothbooth!!
    Thank GTP !!! You guys rock!!????????

Gustavo Tessaro Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica, I'm glad to be part of your beautiful wedding day :)

Rose · Married on 09/08/2016

Such a great photographer! I highly recommend!!

• F

Francilne · Married on 08/27/2016

Great photographer!
    Highly recommend his work!
    Gustavo and his team do a great job at capturing life greatest moments! He and his team not only make capturing these moments comfortable but super fun!

Gustavo Tessaro Photography's reply:

thank you, we had so much fun... beautiful couple and wedding Reception :)

Camila · Married on 08/27/2016

Gustavo and his Team did a wonderful job at capturing the priceless moments of my parents wedding. He and his team are responsible and deliver what they promise you. Highly recommend having Gustavo Tessaro Photography tell your special moments through pictures! You won't regret it!

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2016

Gustavo and his wonderful assistant, his wife, made my wedding day absolutely special. They made my husband and I feel comfortable while taking stunning shots. Not to mention the good pricing for their hard work for engagement and wedding photos. The two are a great team and I highly recommend the fabulous duo for their great work.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Eboni · Married on 08/12/2016

We rented the photo booth and Gustavo was more than accommodating. We met him at a friend's wedding and were more than pleased with what he did for us at ours. The props were a BIG hit with my guests. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Angelo · Married on 08/02/2016

Amazing professional, our photos look perfect! The album is a masterpiece, it's stunning!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Luciane · Married on 07/16/2016

Gustavo did an amazing job! Our overall experience was better than we could imagine! The crew was very kind and took amazing pictures! My husband, family members and I enjoyed spending time taking pictures with him and his wife! Thank you Gustavo for the amazing photos!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Claudeni · Married on 07/09/2016

Do not waste time looking around for price or better photographer , Gustavo and his crew are the best ,

Sent on 08/28/2016

Anthony · Married on 06/25/2016

Very flexible to work with. Offered many affordable options! Helpful and calm. Came with great suggestions.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/17/2016

Quality for your money!!!!!! Gustavo and his team were exceptional! He was very accommodating with the packages and customized it for me. Gustavo is an expert and very detailed in his profession. If you want QUALITY...choose Gustavo! He is very punctual, flexible, knowledgeable about the products he utilizes to make my wedding EXCEPTIONAL! I couldn't ask for a better, humble, talented, and amazing person (along with his team) to make my day, the best day of my life!!!!!

LOOK NO FURTHER...BOOK WITH GUSTAVO!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Louise · Married on 06/04/2016

Gus was fantastic! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. Several of our family and friends told us our pictures looked like they came out of a magazine. He really captured the special candid moments. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Gabriela · Married on 05/22/2016

All the pictures that I have from my wedding are amazing! All the time that I look at them, I revive that day. Thanks to Gustavo and his assistant, I am very happy with the results of the pictures.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Can I just say that Gustavo and his wife are amazing!! He did our engagement pictures and will be doing out wedding pictures at the end of the month. He was amazing! The packages he has are also amazingly priced compared to others of his standards! He does a great job! Don't look any more and simply give him a call and hope your date hasn't been booked yet!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Larissa · Married on 03/26/2016

Gustavo and his wife were exceptional! They made the experience fun and memoriable. We thought the whole process would be awkward but at our engagement shoot and wedding sessions we were comfortable and pleased with the work they did!

• User7203525 · 2+ years ago

He was my wedding photography 6 months ago, and I approved his job, because he woks very well whith responsibility Flavia and Dijalma

Marareth · Married on 10/10/2015

The absolute best wedding decision I made!!!

Carina · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I needed some last minute engagement photos before end of summer and Gustavo was able to give us amazing quality photos for our trash the dress session. They came out beautifuly and we received the imagines quickly. I highly recommend him, he is very talented, funny and professional.

Paula M. · Married on 09/12/2015

We couldn't recommend Gustavo Tessaro highly enough! If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. Gustavo produced the most beautiful pictures telling the story of our big day. He was attentive, enthusiastic and very professional on our pre-wedding shoot, on the wedding day and also at our trash-the-dress session. We love looking to our album and seeing the most spontaneous, elegant, and special moments captured in a unique, detailed and modern style that he has, which we couldn't be more thrilled with. We were so pleased to choose him to be our photographer and I can assure you will too. Don't hesitate to contact him. THANK YOU Gustavo and Nethielly. You guys rock!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Verena · Married on 09/05/2015

Gustavo and his wife were amazing!!! We got married in a park and he took so many great pictures in a limited amount of time. His wife even helped us with setting up! A friend recommended Gustavo and I'm so glad she did. Thanks for the amazing pictures!!

Nina · Married on 08/20/2015

Gustavo will try every which way to save you money. He will take photos that go way beyond expectation. His special effect pictures are amazing and gives a wide variety selection of angles and poses that you'll love.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Maristela · Married on 07/11/2015

Wonderful job, great professional, I love my album.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Gustavo Tessaro um super profissional , com todas as qualidades do mundo muito atencioso ,dedicado e com uma assistente maravilhosa que e sua esposa thielly , sempre tera minha indicacao e sempre estarao na nossa vidas com seus belos tarabalhos....obrigado por tudo e parabens pelo trabalho de vcs...

Sent on 11/27/2015