Gustavo Tessaro Photography Reviews

Gustavo Tessaro Photography 6
Gustavo Tessaro Photography 7
  • Noel

Noel · Married on 09/28/2019

Our consultation was wonderful! My fiance and I are so thrilled that Gustavo will be with us on our special day. He made us feel very calm with his professionalism, talent and experience.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Amanda DaSilva · Married on 08/04/2019

Spectacular service

Our wedding day was August 4, 2019 ... HOWEVER my love for Gustavo's work started back in 2015 !!! I remember going to a wedding and seeing this photographer EVERYWHERE that day. Camera always flashing! I even said to myself "wow, this guy is great!" and quickly decided I'd have to reach out to him whenever my time came! Once we got engaged and picked our venue, Gustavo was the very FIRST vendor we met with because we just HAD to have him as our photographer. I'm not lying when I say his work in incredible, because if you go on his website or instagram page, you'll quickly see the truth in my words! Not only is every picture taken a great one, but his eye for creativity is out of this world and the way he was able to capture our love through our photos is simply amazing!!!! My husband's limit to photos being taken of him is very low, yet Gustavo was able to keep him sane and smiling the whole day through their inside jokes and their love for Captain America... Seriously though, Gustavo and Juliana were awesome and made us feel super comfortable the whole time.. Tiely rocked the photobooth and everyone had so much fun! We can't thank Gustavo and his team enough for all the wonderful memories we have of our wedding day. I recommend him 110% and won't ever hesitate to continue to do so.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 8
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 9
  • Vitoria

Vitoria Garrison · Married on 07/07/2019

Hakuna Matata

There are no words to describe our experience with Gustavo and his team. Him, Bryan and James (videographer) were remarkable, fun, talented, professional, patient and their energy was absolutely contagious. We got married on 7/07/19 and they were able to capture so many beautiful moments, while capturing our more true silly, awkward moments during the day.
    Bryan effortlessly captured the nerdy sides of my husband while Gustavo perfectly encapsulated my love for food, while still managing to make me look like a model (somehow??).
    Previews of our photos were immediately posted the day of on his Instagram AND we received all the photos and video trailer in less than 2 weeks. Gustavo made sure communication was # 1 (whether through email, text or IG) and he never made me feel guilty for asking so many questions.
    Their energy made my husand and I feel like we can be our selves. Gustavo and Bryan were constantly making me and my husband laugh (and to be honest, probably ruining some perfect shots from him LOL). They really felt more like friends than vendors we hired.
    At one point in the night, the weight from my dress caused the straps to make rug-burn like marks on my shoulders and I was in a lot of pain. Gustavo asked if I had any Vaseline (I didn't) and this man looked me dead in my eyes and asked "Do you want me to get some for you? There's a pharmacy right up the road". I told him I would push through it but the fact that he was so serious in running out to get something so small for me, made me appreciate hiring him more.
    Lastly there are no words in the English (or Portuguese) language to describe our wedding video. (GO WATCH IT!) James' talent is nothing short of breath taking. Our wedding video isn't a video - it's a work of art.

Thank you so so much for Gustavo and his team for capturing the most perfect and imperfect moments. It was an honor and gift to have you guys being a part of our special day

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Digianni · Married on 07/04/2019

Memories Captured for a Lifetime🤙🏽

When your wedding day has come and gone so fast, the few things you have left at the end of the day are memories & photos. There was one thing I wasn’t going to skimp on for my wedding day and that was a photographer. Gustavo, Igor ☺️ & Netty have created by far, an unforgettable day. Every time I look at the photos it brings me back to the very moment in time. Gives me chills! That’s exactly what I wanted and that’s what Gustavo gave us!

I got married at Anthony’s Ocean View in New Haven CT on July 4th 2019, Gustavo and Igor arrived on time to take the “getting ready” pics at the hotel, he was patient, kind, funny, professional and blended right in with my fam. It was a very natural vibe when he was taking pictures.

I dragged him 😂 in the 90° Hot sun to do 1st look pictures by the Seawall before we got to Anthony’s. I love there vision and ability to see a raggedy fence and create a stunning memory.

Maybe I shoulda put this at the top of the review but, my fam doesn’t really do Facebook, (old school Italians, not the best with technology😂) so taking photos and feeling comfortable and natural getting their picture taken wasn’t something they are used to. BUT Gustavo, Igor and Netty on the photo booth, made everyone feel comfortable and had amazing energy.

Get the mirror photobooth, you and you’re guests will not regret it! Takes amazing pictures and funny props. Very clear and large prints! Netty rocked the booth and all my guests loved her! Great energy girl 🤙🏽

My favorite part was how Gustavo and Igor made my husband and I smile naturally with their energy. Getting chills writing this! You 2 rock!

Gustavo sent us a bunch of absolutely amazing sunset photos and firework photos of my husband and I same day and next day!! Nothing like waking up the day after your wedding to some photos that were 🔥 🔥🔥. Do Not skimp on a photographer, let the professionals do what they do best! Hire them and you will not regret it!

Gustavo, Igor and Netty- 2 words for you all, THANK YOU!
    Peace ✌🏾 and good vibes 🤙🏽

Gustavo Tessaro Photography 18
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/29/2019

☆Pure Magic☆

I booked Gustavo very early on. He was the first vendor I booked: a year and a half before our wedding. I am so happy I did because I didn't realize at the time how quickly he gets booked. He is definitely a sought after photographer!! I feel so lucky to have had him to capture our wedding day.
    I knew that our wedding was a little different than he was used to: we were at a summer camp (far from fancy) with 320 guests. It was an outdoor wedding, 96° and VERY humid. I got ready in a tiny cabin, with apparently many bugs that only liked biting him...but that didn't stop him from working his magic. He was very patient and creative with his shots. He made his way to all of the various locations that our venue consisted of, he didn't miss a thing.
    He was fun but also professional, such a comfortable soul to be around ♡
    The pictures came back much sooner than I was expecting, which was a beautiful surprise!! The lighting in these shots is out of this world. We are so happy with the quantity and quality of them.
    Do yourself a favor and book Gustavo early!! 🤗

Gustavo Tessaro Photography 31
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 32
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding talent who captured our joy!

We are so pleased with our experience with Gustavo and his team. Right away we loved his vibe and attentiveness. Upon entering his studio, we were blown away not only by his talent but also his professionalism. We also chose to go with Gustavo's team for video and are excited to see the outcome. We also did engagement shots at Tarrywile where we had the wedding and the turn around time and quality were outstanding. During the wedding day, we felt so at ease with Gustavo and Monica, as well as the rest of his team. They worked around our unconventional wedding schedule and captured all of our joy of the day. Whenever we grabbed them to ask to get a shot with someone, they did so promptly and with a smile. Whatever we wanted to capture during the day, they were willing and listened to our wants. We're so appreciative of their hustle as well in catching the sunset in time for some portraits. With the sneak peek pics we've seen so far, we are so impressive with how he was able to capture how we felt inside! We can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much, Gustavo!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Julie · Married on 06/21/2019

Everything we could ask for in a photographer!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gustavo and his team. Gustavo and Igor photographed our wedding on 6.21.19. Throughout the whole planning process Gustavo was so easy to communicate and work with. When we needed to reschedule our engagement shoot because I got sick, Gustavo was so flexible with rescheduling and helping to pick the perfect location- all while having multiple other photo shoots each day. The day of the wedding Gustavo arrived early and fit seamlessly into the whole getting ready process. He helped to keep us on schedule and knew all the perfect “detail” shots to take. He ignored all distractions (such as a crazy father following him around with his own camera taking all the same shots) and was able to capture every moment perfectly. His experience and expertise came in handy when my bridesmaids put my veil in upside down and he recognized it right away and knew how to adjust it. At the wedding Gustavo, again, helped to keep us on schedule and really maximized his time with us. Gustavo knew our reception venue very well and knew all the best shots and at exactly what time they needed to be taken. The night of our wedding Gustavo had already uploaded a few sneak peak photos to his Instagram. The next day he worked two other weddings, but still found the time to send me 10 photos from our wedding. I wasn’t expecting the rest of the photos for a while. I had friends who took months to receive their wedding photos, so i was so pleasantly surprised when ONE WEEK later Gustavo emailed me to tell me all the photos were ready. Our photos came out absolutely gorgeous. He captured every single moment perfectly. I can just look at some of the photos and feel exactly what i was feeling when he took each specific photo. He captured all of the love, excitement, happiness and fun we had the day of our wedding. I could go on and on, but really just book Gustavo and his team. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional service and quality at a reasonable price

Gustavo and his team are very professional and appear to be well experienced. From start to finish, Gustavo always portrayed a professional demeanor and was always quick to respond to questions that arose. He was very easy to work with and made the process super easy.
    On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant made my husband and I feel very comfortable, which was important since neither one of us like our picture taken.
    Gustavo was quick to edit and return all the photos to us after the wedding, and they were absolutely amazing. Gustavo’s work is hands down worth every penny spent and I can’t wait to have him create our wedding album for us!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • lesly

lesly · Married on 05/31/2019

Loveeeee!

Wow! Just WOW!!! From the moment I searched for a photographer for our wedding, I knew Gustavo was going to capture our special moments. We got married on May 31st, a beautiful 70-degree sunny day up in Bear Mountain. Gustavo captured each and every moment of my wedding. The laughs, the tears, the side jokes that we all made. We all felt very comfortable having him and Igor (teammate) around. Everything ran so smooth and the photos that I have, make me cry each and every time I see them. Gustavo and Igor did an amazing job and we are so happy that he was part of our wedding.

But let me tell you >>>> The day I got our wedding pictures I did not work. I work in marketing and I could not keep my eyes off these amazing pictures and I was also partially crying because they came out so beautiful. It's exactly what I wanted and hoped for. I would not change a thing and couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 33
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2019

Breathtaking Photos!!!

Our wedding was April 14, 2019. I cannot find the words to explain how blown away we were on how amazing every single photo taken from my engagement shoot to my wedding photos. Gustavo is truly a master at his art, he makes you feel comfortable and really captures some truly sweet moments. For the wedding we had Gustavo and Igor and they got some beautiful shots, things I wouldn’t even think of! The quality of the photos alone is absolutely breathtaking!Between the more formal shots and the candid moments I feel like I’m reliving my wedding every time I look at them. I can’t say thank you enough for capturing all the memories!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Lydia · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing winter wedding

Just got married on January 19th and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Gustavo's team. He was booked for another wedding, but worked with Igor and Juliana and absolutely loved them! They were fun to work with, patient with our dog/flower girl and worked quickly so we could get to our guests.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2018

Gustavo, Igor and Ashley were our photographers for mine and Jessica’s wedding October 7th. They were AMAZING! We had a really big wedding party and they just went with it. They got a lot of shots of everyone and Jess and I. We’re extremely thankful for their can do attitude and sense of humor while it all happened. Highly recommended this crew!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ana · Married on 09/22/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Gustavo Tessaro photography.His expertise and photography eye are unmatched. Gustavo and Nette are nice and very accommodating. I absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Trish · Married on 09/01/2018

Fairytale Wedding

It’s been 3 months since we got married and people are still talking about how AMAZING our wedding photos are!! Gustavo and his team are flexible, reliable, and overall just enjoyable to be around! Gustavo works magic, and captured all the beautiful moments throughout the entire day. Highly recommend Gustavo Tessaro Photography.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 08/31/2018

Incredible photos with friendly, professional service.

I should mention how much we loved the photos Gustavo and his team took, but as I first wrote this I found my first thoughts on how much of a pleasure it was to have them as part of our wedding day. Working with Gustavo you forget that he and his team are someone you hired; they feel like friends there to make sure you have the greatest night possible. Gustavo took our engagement photos as well and we love every single one. Gustavo is organized and prepared. We never had to worry about capturing big or small moments because they anticipated each one to be in the right location. They helped guide us for the best shots and eagerly helped take requested cell phone photos of friends quickly followed by a much better version on their own cameras. Can not recommend Gustavo enough.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 39
  • Andressa

Andressa · Married on 08/03/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

5 stars is definitely not enough to rate Gustavo and his team!
    We recently had Gustavo as our photographer for our wedding in August and I don’t even know where to begin on explaining that choosing him was absolutely the BEST decision we made! Gustavo is incredibly nice, respectful, kind, and understanding. In such a stressful event, he made me feel like everything was going to be ok. He was really great with my bridal party, he was open to my photo ideas and that was very important to me. Gustavo made sure to capture every little detail and all the rush of emotions of our wedding day. Also, he can make anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera. You will not go wrong with choosing Gustavo, from being an overall great person to getting stunning timeless pictures for a lifetime, he’s the best!! Little did we know that not only would we be getting amazing shots and video capturing our dream day!
    Do yourself a favor, look through his instagram and his website and you'll see that every photo is dreamy, natural, and beautifully captures the love between his couples - every. single. time.
    I HIGHLY recommend Gustavo Tessaro and his team. His work speaks for itself and clients have all loved him!
    Thank you SO much again Gustavo for everything!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Gisele · Married on 07/20/2018

Fotógrafo foi a minha segunda escolha para o meu grande dia, o qual não me custou muito tempo para decidir, uma amiga me indicou e ao ver o seu trabalho online já me apaixonei pelas fotos, fomos no primeiro meeting e já fechamos de cara, ai que medo será que fizemos a coisa certa!? Não tivemos dúvidas e foi sucesso! Não temos palavras para agradecer a equipe toda pelo trabalho maravilhoso, desde o engagement photos, em todos os meetings e no dia do casamento, foram super pontuais, atenciosos e maravilhosos. Todas as fotos ficaram maravilhosas, algumas sendo usadas inclusive por nossos fornecedores como: venue, makeup, hair, boutique... Todos em uma só voz dizendo que são fotos para capa de revista. Já com as fotos em mãos chorei em relembrar este momento tão maravilhoso, e agora estou chorando para escolher quais colocar no álbum, uma escolha muito difícil pois quero todas! Tivemos também o video que ficou maravilhoso! Temos apenas que agradecer por todo cuidado, e dedicação!

Elliot · Married on 07/20/2018

My wife and I got married in July of 2018. We contracted Gustavo and his team for our wedding. What a great choice! We got our first glimpse of the quality of his photos at our engagement shoot. The photos were absolutely beautiful. We used some of them for all of our invitations and save the dates.
    On the day of our wedding, we each had a photographer with us as we got ready before the ceremony. Gustavo and his team were very organized and prepared for everything. Once we got to our venue, they started shooting our First Look and family shots. The day was beautiful and Gustavo and his team kept it all on schedule, which was important to us. During and after the ceremony, Gustavo and his team took some of the best photos we have ever seen! Gustavo and his team managed to put together a set of photos from earlier that day, including the ceremony, and display them at the reception. Our guests loved this and some even told me they had never seen a photographer do that before.
    We could not be happier with our wedding day photos. They were brilliant! I would recommend Gustavo to anyone. His team is so prepared, organized, and you won't believe how good the photos are at the end of it.

Jasmin · Married on 06/30/2018

Gustavo was great at communicating! Any questions I had he answered them as clearly as possible. And Igor was AWESOME! I would not have picked a different photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 06/23/2018

Great photographer and crew! The pictures came out really well!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Teresa · Married on 06/17/2018

Photography has always been such an important part of my life, and after weeks of narrowing down wedding photographers we stumbled across Gustavo... The second I saw his work I was mesmerized by how he truly captures a moment. From our first sit down, to our engagement shoot, all the way to our big day, he was always an email away if we had any questions at all. He constantly reassured us that everything would be perfect and knew just what we wanted. Like his work, Gustavo and his staff do not disappoint!! Not only did he capture every important and special moment of our wedding but he was an absolute blast to work with! Gustavo has the personality of a true genuine friend, not just another vendor to hire for the big day. He goes above and beyond for whatever photos you want and he makes sure you are happy with the outcome! My husband and I highly recommend Gustavo Tessaro Photography to anyone that wants nothing but perfection!!

Gustavo Tessaro Photography 40
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 47
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 48
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 49

MIchael · Married on 06/08/2018

Gustavo and his team were great to work with. Not only was it fun to shoot our wedding day with them, but the pictures came out amazing. stop looking for photographers and give Gustavo a call!

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2018

Gustavo and his team are amazing. They were able to capture the essence of our wedding day in each shot. They were on-time and very easy to work with. Gustavo is exceptionally knowledgeable, kind, and accommodating. Honestly, any wedding planner or vendor should be recommending him as your one-stop shop Photographer. If you want to work with someone, who has a good eye, a wonderful personality, and affordable, then Gustavo is your photographer.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 50
    Gustavo Tessaro Photography 51

Kathryn · Married on 04/27/2018

Gustavo and his team are amazing! They made our wedding day live on in beautiful photos forever. They made us feel so comfortable through our engagement shoot, all the way up to the wedding! I can't wait to use his company again for any future milestones where we might need a photographer!

Joanna · Married on 04/27/2018

We were very lucky to have Gustavo as part of our wedding day. Gustavo and his team were absolutely amazing. He made everyone feel so comfortable, we felt very at ease. I was a very nervous bride and shy at time and he had a way of making me feel comfortable. Super creative and professional. He has the ability to capture your special moments in the most unique way. His pictures were beyond amazing. Thank You Gustavo you're the Best!

Sent on 09/20/2018