Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking Reviews

Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 6
Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 7

Viviana Zacarias · Getting married on 12/06/2022

The best!!

I am very satisfied and it was the best money invested. excellent work and very profecional! gustavo Ratia !!! the best recommended 100%

Sent on 01/17/2019

Valeria · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding pictures

The first time I saw Gustavo’s work I knew I would hire him to do my wedding. All of my pictures came out extremely beautiful.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 8
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 9
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 10
  • Ana

Ana Ramirez · Married on 02/23/2019

A special day was made even more amazing by G. Rattia!

Gustavo was professional, and made everyone so comfortable. I gifted his services to my friend for her special day, and he managed to even make my kids smile in pictures; and that is a challenge on its own. He was professional, and knew exactly what she was looking for. Gustavo is a pleasure to work with, and captures the essence of the day. My friend's wedding was made all the more amazing because of the beautiful images he captured. We couldn't be happier with his work. He shows you test shots along the way to assure that you understand his creativity and that it is what YOU want. I could go on and on, but hands down the best photographer.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 11
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 12
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 13
  • Y

Yesenia Aguirre · Married on 01/22/2019

High quality and professional

I live in Virginia, however visit the Hilton Head/Savannah area quite a-bit during the summers. I have had the pleasure of working with Gustavo Rattia Photography twice now and have been very happy their professionalism and high quality work. They are very responsive and very personable. I look forward to creating life time memories with this photography company in the near future.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 14
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 15
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 16
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2018

My Wedding and engagement photos

I am please to say that I am very happy with his professionalism and quality of work. I am very happy with my wedding pictures and video. We got our album and video sooner than he originally said we would get them by. He also does an amazing job with photographing children and is very patient. I honestly recommend him 100% .

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 22
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 23
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 24

Emileidi Ortega · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience and easy to work with

He is es very respectful and professional person and his job was excellent

Sent on 01/15/2019

Tania · Married on 12/02/2017

Beautiful Photographs!

Gustavo is exceptional. He captured every special moment beautifully and is such a great person to work with! I enjoyed having him at my wedding capturing those unforgettable moments I will cherish forever. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 36
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 37
    Gustavo Rattia Photography and Filmmaking 38

Nathan · Married on 05/06/2017

Gustavo provided us with prompt, professional service from the moment I emailed him about pricing months before our wedding in Hilton Head. We scheduled a time to meet each other a few days before our wedding after we arrived in Hilton Head from Indiana. We discussed some options and the logistics over breakfast. Gustavo's wife met with my wife that morning of our wedding to take pictures of her getting ready with her friends and family. He then took our wedding pictures at our ceremony, on the beach afterwards, and at our reception at Poseidon. He was never in the way, he was never overbearing, and he never made us feel awkward. The next morning on our way back to Indiana, I received an email preview of dozens of awesome images. Two weeks later, we had over 400 high quality edited digital images in our possession. We could not have asked for better photographers than Gustavo and his wife.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Griselle Chavira · Married on 03/19/2017

Great Photographer!

We had a last minute non-traditional wedding. Few weeks before the set day we contacted him and he quickly responded and agreed. Loved the way he works, such great attitude and such passion for details. Couldn’t be any happier!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Y

Yessica · Married on 08/18/2016

Gustavo and his wife just took our wedding pictures last night, and oh my goodness the previews are breathtaking! They both certainly know how to capture the beauty of the moment a wedding is supposed to have. They even took the time to go to the wedding location prior to the wedding to check out spots where to best take pictures, this truly meant a lot! I would definetely tell all the brides who are looking for a trustworthy, professional, and affordable photographer who will certainly capture your day call Gustavo!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Maria · Married on 02/27/2016

Outstanding service!!! The best photographer I've worked with. He is really passionate about his work and it shows on every picture. He truly captured every special moment of our wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Gustavo Rattia Photography was hired to videotape our School's Christmas musical/program. Mr. Rattia was there early to set up for the videotaping which was filmed from the choir loft of our church. Upon viewing the completed DVD, I was very pleased and happy with the quality of his work. It was even better than I expected, as I have had this type of performance videotaped several times in the past by other videographers.

The different shots of the performers were very high quality, the colors and contrasts as well as the audio was perfect. The memories of our 2015 Christmas program will be preserved forever. Thank you, Gustavio!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Gustavo had great services. I enjoyed having him as my photographer for my 15 años:) I would recommend him to my friends & to all the people that need a photographer:)

Sent on 11/20/2015