Gulf Coast Entertainment Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for Gulf Coast Entertainment

Gulf Coast Entertainment is as good as it gets. They helped me find the absolutely perfect band for my wedding, and that is no easy task! They are incredibly attentive to detail, could not be more professional, and always had myself and my husband in mind. Their depth of knowledge about the industry and potential bands is unsurpassed. I cannot recommend them enough.
    Thank you, Annie, and the rest of the Gulf Coast Entertainment team!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Patti · Married on 05/04/2013

We contacted Gulf Coast Entertainment by recommendation from someone else who had used them. The agent in the office worked with me from initial contact all the way through the event. After the first contact she got back to me promptly with details of a couple of DJs that could interview and select. We met one-on-one with our selected DJ to discuss our ideas. He made some suggestions that were really helpful and fun, too. Gulf Coast made our planning process easy. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Emily · Married on 06/20/2009

Gulf Coast was GREAT! We booked both our wedding band (Alterego) and our cocktail hour mariachi band (Los Gallitos)through them. We told them what we were looking for and a budget and they provided recommendations and times when we could go see the bands play live. They were really patient with us and the bands accomodated all our song requests to perfection. They followed our very detailed itinerary and played all our 'hot' songs that we definitely wanted to hear.

Alterego was amazing. They are actually out of Austin but traveled to Houston. They were so lively and got people moving. We are still getting compliments on them.

Los Gallitos are an extremely professional and just beautiful mariachi band. We missed most of it b/c it was during the cocktail hour when we were back taking pictures but again got so many compliments on them.

I'd recommend Gulf Coast in a hearteat!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2016

This team is great at helping you figure out your bands / DJs, whatever your entertainment needs. They are super fast at responding and very good at helping you find someone within your price range. Through them, we booked our band, Fifth Avenue, and a DJ as well. They were both professional. We provided a song list of things we liked/didn't like, and they followed through on our requests. Gulf Coast is a very reliable source and everyone who works there is great. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2017